McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll totally FREAK OUT when you see this...

+4
meah XD
carmela :>
jaschier
cherill
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You'll totally FREAK OUT when you see this... - Page 2 Empty Re: You'll totally FREAK OUT when you see this...

Post  anika Wed May 20, 2009 11:56 pm

^ I agree! Go McFly! Best band ever. haha. McFly logo McFly logo McFly logo McFly logo McFly logo McFly logo
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

You'll totally FREAK OUT when you see this... - Page 2 Empty Re: You'll totally FREAK OUT when you see this...

Post  meah XD Wed May 20, 2009 11:59 pm

i dont know if everyone will accept this but here's what we've thought of so far:
1) scrapbook --> put all our messages to them (to come here!). pictures of us. maia had another suggestion before...
2) cd --> we can also put our dedications to them here. but it might be redundant with #1. unless we lip-sync to a song..
3) a mcfly philippines shirt for each member --> black one. dunno what size
4) pictures/glossies for them to sign
5) a gift from the philippines --> have yet to figure out what exactly
6) a mcfly philippines logo that they can pose with --> MAYBE

any other bright ideas? or comments?

I'm ready to do and help! XD

hmm... maybe we can also make a video of us? haha.
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 12:08 am

^ yes, meah. that's what the cd's for.. Razz
any other ideas or stuff to add? clarifications? suggestions? comments?

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Thu May 21, 2009 11:42 am

OMG.

I'm so glad I shared with you guys the address! And so happy that everone is up for it!!!!

I never thought that it would be like this!

GOD BLESS THE WEBSITE I GOT THE ADDRESS FROM!

ok. I love all your ideas!!

We should totally meet up!

I live in qc.

Please post na Lang Kung saan kayo nakatira and where you would want to meet, a suggested place you would want to go. ok?

Or if you u like sa bahay?

SINO MAY BAHAY DYAN???

Haha.
Tell me....

The average time dr them to reply is 3 months, pero nasa south America sila so Baka matatagalan pa..
cherill
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 am

OMG.

I'm so glad I shared with you guys the address! And so happy that everone is up for it!!!!

I never thought that it would be like this!

GOD BLESS THE WEBSITE I GOT THE ADDRESS FROM!

ok. I love all your ideas!!

We should totally meet up!

I live in qc.

Please post na Lang Kung saan kayo nakatira and where you would want to meet, a suggested place you would want to go. ok?

Or if you u like sa bahay?

SINO MAY BAHAY DYAN???

Haha.
Tell me....

The average time dr them to reply is 3 months, pero nasa south America sila so Baka matatagalan pa..
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Thu May 21, 2009 11:50 am

the IRCs cost about 50 to 100 pesos. I dunno. Last time my dad bought for me he said it's around 50.
Smile
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 pm

yes, thank you for sharing this with us. and thank you, of course, to the site!
thanks. do you have any ideas of your own? we'd be happy to hear 'em. Smile

yehey. err. i dont know where to meet. we live in the san juan/qc area too. so, yeah. im not sure about a house though. but preferably somewhere where we can work and do our thing peacefully. obviously, not a mall. dont know where else though.....

oh. that's okay. Smile
hmm..is that standard or does that depend on the country they're sending it from? maybe it would cost more from the UK....

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu May 21, 2009 12:51 pm

awww. oh crud! i live in iloilo...
so sad.
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Thu May 21, 2009 2:29 pm

whoa! Haven't seen this!

I think it would be a great idea! And the shirts would be an awesome gift from us to them if we're able to reach them.

I'll keep in touch in this thread! Very Happy
Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 8:10 pm

it's okay nikka! you can send your stuff to us and we'll put in your name. or make it online and then send it to us and then we print it. Smile

yehey! so, you game? Very Happy
any other ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Fri May 22, 2009 11:07 am

I think it would cost more if in the UK.

Ate carmela: can I call you ate? You're 19 kasi Smile Yea. Definately NOT in a mall. You're in San juan? Pretty near from where I am. I don't have any idea..haha. You guys gave great ideas! Maybe we could make a video nga. Introducing ourselves and telling them we want them HERE! And maybe one part of it we could sing. One of their songs. Someone could play an instrument, maybe a guitar. Anyone knows how to play? I've only mastered no worries and memory lane tho! Not good at it. Anyone? Haha.

And for the venue..suggestions?

We should probably know when the boys would be back first. So we woiluld know when to send it.

Btw, miley Cyrus just twittered that she was reading fanmails. If she reads them, then maybe mcfly reads fan mails too!
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri May 22, 2009 1:30 pm

^ oooh. This is getting exciting. haha. I guess I'll just mail my stuff too. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm

i'm thinking too about the shirt! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri May 22, 2009 5:17 pm

jaschier wrote:i'm thinking too about the shirt! Razz

I know! Isn't it a wonderful idea? Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Fri May 22, 2009 6:36 pm

anika wrote:

we could also send them pics of us wearing it! Razz
Dana
Dana
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://mcflyphilippines.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri May 22, 2009 9:04 pm

hey, all of us in one place (ex. Iloilo) should gather all out stuff and mail them together
so that whoever we will be sending it too wont have a hard time gathering all the stuff on separate occasions.
but this is only if we have to send something that we cant send through email.. Smile
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 am

cherill: err, im only 17. haha! how old are you?
where do we get the IRC's?
i cant think of any other venue. im not sure about houses..cos, well..i dont think our parents will let us (me & maia). or well, at least not on the 1st meeting..
yeah, the instrument idea is awesome! i cant play though. Neutral if no one else knows how, maybe we can just lip-sync to one of their songs but make it creative. haha. or change some of the words so that it applies to us and coming here. haha.
they're last concert in south america will be on june 7. they have a show in the uk on june 13. so, around that time, i guess..
i know they read their fanmail. they had a video before (like maybe 5 colours time) where dougie was showing his closet drawer and it was all filled with fanmail. but maybe now they keep it in their office na. it's too much for his drawer. LOL.

dana: yeah, that's an awesome idea! Wink

nikka: yah, you should send whatever you can to us to add to the gift. through email, of course. and whatever you cant send to us, you can just send on your own. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Sat May 23, 2009 10:42 am

carmela: oh, i thought you were 19! Laughing haha. yea, not houses. not malls. there are parks? haha. i don't have any idea where to meet to. the IRCs are in post offices. in phil post. the branches i know are in phil coa and broadway, new manila. but don't worry, i'll be the one to buy the IRCs na lang Smile yup, for those who live far, just send them. but to whom? we should decide on that one Smile

so, would we go for fedex? dhl? who knows what would send our package faster?
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sat May 23, 2009 1:22 pm

^but can we really work in a park?? eh. this is hard.. Neutral

okay, thanks. do we pay you? just tell us when you get it and how much it costs..
is there a specific time for that? like..they can only use it until...

oh yeah.. well, we can get to that when they're sure that they're going to send something to us. cos they're planning on sending whatever they can to us through email & then whatever they cant send they'll send it directly to mcfly/super records.

do we really want it faster? it's more expensive if it's faster.
fedex does it in 2 days. if we dont want to send through priority, we can send through economy which will take a week.
i dont know about dhl, lbc or tnt though..

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat May 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Dana wrote:
anika wrote:

we could also send them pics of us wearing it! Razz

oooh. rad idea! Very Happy
Okay. Nikka, we'll get working on sending our stuff. We launch our plan on june 8. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Sun May 24, 2009 12:07 am

^ So what's the plan? Very Happy I can't wait for us to do this!! Smile
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sun May 24, 2009 10:15 am

^i have no idea. LOL. when's our target date for sending our package? when do we want them to receive it? and how are we going to do this..a meet-up? which begs the question, where?

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Mon May 25, 2009 10:44 am

OMG. we really can't decide the main plan. XD

we don't actually have to send them faster tho. and this june, it's kinda hectic for some cos it's the start of school.

carmela: nahh..imma gonna pay it myself na lang. cheap lang Very Happy
cherill
cherill

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue May 26, 2009 11:59 pm

^ i know.. i feel like some people aren't interested..or well, at least, that's the impression im getting..correct me if im wrong though.

yeah. sayang pa sa pera. Razz
yupp. but when else? we really need to set a deadline & final plans if we really wanna get things going..

ooh. REALLY? thank you soooo much!

--> oops. this is carmela. maia forgot to log out from her account & i forgot to check.
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed May 27, 2009 12:53 pm

^ oh. It does sound complicated, but I know you guys can pull it off. Good luck. Very Happy
Nicole, tippy and I will gather on june 8 along with other mcfly fans at school. So, we'll send the stuff to you guys as soon as possible. Just tell us where to mail it, and we'll send it pronto. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next