McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clay Aiken's an a**. Seriously. :((

3 posters

Go down

Clay Aiken's an a**. Seriously. :(( Empty Clay Aiken''s an a**. Seriously. :((

Post  anika Sat May 23, 2009 5:36 pm

I was so angry when I saw this. He really had no right to say this. It's a matter of taste in music and he had no right to lash out on adam like that. Well, the favoritism was kinda obvious but he had no right to do that. He should shut his pie hole and he's gayer than Adam Lambert and Adam Lambert is so much hotter than him. uugh.
hahaha. sorry. I got worked up on this article. Here's the whole article for those of you who haven't seen this yet. Very Happy Very Happy

from yahoo.com:
Clay Aiken is no fan of fellow Idol runner-up Adam Lambert.

"Now that it's all over, and for the record... I couldn't be happier about the way AI ended this year," the Season 2 second-place finisher wrote on his official fan site.

"I only turn the show on once a season, and only to see what the set looks like each year. This year, I happened to turn it during the minute that Adam Lambert was singing 'Ring of Fire' and, at that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening!

"I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him," Aiken went on. "Granted, I never saw another performance (and many folks who I trust said that he was great) but I can't imagine I would have enjoyed it. Just not my cup of tea at all."

Aiken -- who admits he never saw Kris Allen sing on the show -- calls this year's winner "likable."

He goes on to say that viewers voted against Lambert because of the "obvious bias" by judges.

"Not even having watched the show, I can tell you that I was WELL aware of the bias from the judges as to who should win," he says. "In my opinion, that is awfully unattractive. I don't think I am alone."

Aiken also slams Lambert -- who acted in the L.A. company of Wicked -- as having too much experience to be named the next Idol.

"There may have been some folks who voted for myself or Ruben [Studdard] because they didn't like the other of us. I was the nerdy little girly boy who some didn't want to see win, so they may have voted for Ruben. I don't know...." adds Aiken, who never references his sexuality directly in the blog post. (Blogs speculated that Lambert, who has never officially confirmed if he's gay or straight, lost Idol because of his sexual preferences.)

"But again, I feel that Ruben and I were fairly matched. We both had our detractors and negatives, but I feel we were both very worthy of being on that stage in that moment, and either of us would have been worthy of winning," Aiken says. "The show was different then, and folks made it in seasons 1-3 because they were 'real' people who happened to sing/entertain well. But, somewhere along the way, AI stopped being about real people."

Someone has serious issues.
Um... It's okay if you're a Clay Aiken fan. haha. I was one too before this came out. I guess I'm chucking out his cds now. XD XD
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Clay Aiken's an a**. Seriously. :(( Empty Re: Clay Aiken's an a**. Seriously. :((

Post  carmela :> Sun May 24, 2009 10:34 am

he has already posted another blog apologizing to Adam.
everyone is entitled to their opinions. he just didnt bring it out the right way. Smile
carmela :>
carmela :>

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Clay Aiken's an a**. Seriously. :(( Empty Re: Clay Aiken's an a**. Seriously. :((

Post  anika Sun May 24, 2009 1:10 pm

carmela :> wrote:he has already posted another blog apologizing to Adam.
everyone is entitled to their opinions. he just didnt bring it out the right way. Smile

Oh I know. I have no problem with people w=voicing out their opinions but this was just so wrong. awww.. he apologized already? Well, he did get a lot of hate comments back. I think he posted that hate blog right after adam lambert lost so it was a big thing back then. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun May 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Clay should also hear Danny G.'s last note during the rock week...
XD
that will really bleed your ears..

I'm on the way on being a Clay fan but stop after this. Still I love Invisible.

and at least he apologized...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun May 24, 2009 1:13 pm

^ haha. I know. It was very rude of him to post the blog right after adam lost. And he may have apologized, but a lot of people still hate him now. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum