McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCFLY Portugal Interview

5 posters

Go down

MCFLY Portugal Interview Empty MCFLY Portugal Interview

Post  anika Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 pm

I just got this interview article from a site. It's dated july 28th 2009. It's pretty good. The part about Harry was funny. Very Happy Tom was answering the questions.

1. With Super Records, you have to make decisions that you never had the chance to make in the past. Was there any moment that you guys regretted creating your own record label? Joana Pinto, Barcelos
T: No we have never regretted it. It's been fantastic fun and been a nice challenge for us.

2. Has it ever happened to you writing a song and it sounds good in that moment and then when you go back reading it, it sounds pathetic? Do you ever regret any lyrics you write? Margarida Abreu, Ilha da Madeira
T:Yes, it happens all the time, you go to bed thinking you've written a hit and you wake up and its awful!

3. Do you find it strange that fans have gone as far as making fansites for your families, pets, girlfriends etc.? What do you think of it? Mariana Cruz, Aveiro
T:Yes, its hard to believe but its amazing that we have such passionate fans and we wouldn't change it for the world.

4. Harry, you said on an interview that you were going to sing one of the songs of Radio:ACTIVE. Were you being sarcastic? Or something went wrong and you didn't have the chance to do it? Because we know for sure most people would be quite amused to hear you sing. Rute Silveiro, Viana do Castelo
T:Harry was only joking but we think he secretly wanted to.

5. As you have said before, Radio:ACTIVE is your best album yet... So tell us, what can we expect from the upcoming one? Marta Marques, Lisboa
T:An even better one!! We are still working on it & there is a lot to be done but we think our fans will be pleasantly surprised.

6. If you had to choose a line from all the lyrics you have already written that best defined the spirit of the band, which one would it be and why? Diana Duarte, Lisboa
T:Doo Doo Do Do Doo Doo.........

7. You've been to the old continent, to sunny South America, to cosmopolitan US, freezing Canada, paradisiacal Australia, exotic Asia, super-hot Africa and so on and on and on. What's next? Take over Antarctica and meet some penguins? Fly to the moon and plan world domination? What are your plans for the future? Alexandra Montenegro, Porto
T:Yeah! We want to be the first band in Space!!!

8. Did you already know that you had fans in Portugal? Have you ever met any of them or seen them in your shows? Rita Chaves, Faro
T:We can't believe we have fans in England so it's crazy to know that we have fans in Portugal and the rest of the world!

9. As we are Portuguese fans, here goes the cliche question�what do you know about our country? Has any of you already been here? Ines Rodrigues, Castelo Branco
T:Sorry to say we know very little, you'll have to educate us all.

10. Thank you very much for your time. It means a lot us, because we have been fighting a lot to promote you here in Portugal. Just for instance, your video 'Falling in Love' as reached number 1 on Hit List Portugal, a MTV chart, due to your fans' hard work, and we are all really proud of you and waiting eagerly for a show (or maybe two). Just to finish, can you leave a message to all your Portuguese fans? McFly Portugal Staff
T:We want to thank you all So So So Much for all of your hard work. You guys are amazing and we can't wait to get over to see you and play some shows. Thanks for being so patient and we hope to get to see you all soon.

Love you all, Tom and the girls!

and another article says three possible dates of album release: September, November or January.
september doesn't seem that possible since they're on tour. November was supposed to be the next one. But it's not sure again. sooo...
maybe january 2010? I know, pretty long time. But they're so busy on tour. But I guess that's a good thing. So far, nine songs have been completed and there have been demo versions. The rest will be finished in England.
Very Happy
ooh. and take note of what Tom said: "Pleasantly surprised." Wink
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

MCFLY Portugal Interview Empty Re: MCFLY Portugal Interview

Post  Kerstien Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:01 am

Tom is making me impatient, can he stop talking about it?!
I love the thrill though! bounce
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:24 am

anika wrote:I just got this interview article from a site. It's dated july 28th 2009. It's pretty good. The part about Harry was funny. Very Happy Tom was answering the questions.

1. With Super Records, you have to make decisions that you never had the chance to make in the past. Was there any moment that you guys regretted creating your own record label? Joana Pinto, Barcelos
T: No we have never regretted it. It's been fantastic fun and been a nice challenge for us.

2. Has it ever happened to you writing a song and it sounds good in that moment and then when you go back reading it, it sounds pathetic? Do you ever regret any lyrics you write? Margarida Abreu, Ilha da Madeira
T:Yes, it happens all the time, you go to bed thinking you've written a hit and you wake up and its awful!

3. Do you find it strange that fans have gone as far as making fansites for your families, pets, girlfriends etc.? What do you think of it? Mariana Cruz, Aveiro
T:Yes, its hard to believe but its amazing that we have such passionate fans and we wouldn't change it for the world.

4. Harry, you said on an interview that you were going to sing one of the songs of Radio:ACTIVE. Were you being sarcastic? Or something went wrong and you didn't have the chance to do it? Because we know for sure most people would be quite amused to hear you sing. Rute Silveiro, Viana do Castelo

5. As you have said before, Radio:ACTIVE is your best album yet... So tell us, what can we expect from the upcoming one? Marta Marques, Lisboa
T:An even better one!! We are still working on it & there is a lot to be done but we think our fans will be pleasantly surprised.

6. If you had to choose a line from all the lyrics you have already written that best defined the spirit of the band, which one would it be and why? Diana Duarte, Lisboa

7. You've been to the old continent, to sunny South America, to cosmopolitan US, freezing Canada, paradisiacal Australia, exotic Asia, super-hot Africa and so on and on and on. What's next? Take over Antarctica and meet some penguins? Fly to the moon and plan world domination? What are your plans for the future? Alexandra Montenegro, Porto

8. Did you already know that you had fans in Portugal? Have you ever met any of them or seen them in your shows? Rita Chaves, Faro
T:We can't believe we have fans in England so it's crazy to know that we have fans in Portugal and the rest of the world!

9. As we are Portuguese fans, here goes the cliche question�what do you know about our country? Has any of you already been here? Ines Rodrigues, Castelo Branco

10. Thank you very much for your time. It means a lot us, because we have been fighting a lot to promote you here in Portugal. Just for instance, your video 'Falling in Love' as reached number 1 on Hit List Portugal, a MTV chart, due to your fans' hard work, and we are all really proud of you and waiting eagerly for a show (or maybe two). Just to finish, can you leave a message to all your Portuguese fans? McFly Portugal Staff
T:We want to thank you all So So So Much for all of your hard work. You guys are amazing and we can't wait to get over to see you and play some shows. Thanks for being so patient and we hope to get to see you all soon.

and another article says three possible dates of album release: September, November or January.
september doesn't seem that possible since they're on tour. November was supposed to be the next one. But it's not sure again. sooo...
maybe january 2010? I know, pretty long time. But they're so busy on tour. But I guess that's a good thing. So far, nine songs have been completed and there have been demo versions. The rest will be finished in England.
Very Happy

@bold part above: aww... Tom... i remember what's james bourne's fave song on their debut album: what i go to school for... because he said it's the song that introduced busted to the world... aww Tom..... <3 it's like the same....

september: nearest. this.
november: perhaps dougie's birthday? Very Happy
january: or my birthday. hehe. kidding but who knows XP
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:04 am

Kerstien wrote:Tom is making me impatient, can he stop talking about it?!
I love the thrill though! bounce

haha. me too! Very Happy
Hope it comes out very soon. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 am

nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:I just got this interview article from a site. It's dated july 28th 2009. It's pretty good. The part about Harry was funny. Very Happy Tom was answering the questions.

Very Happy

@bold part above: aww... Tom... i remember what's james bourne's fave song on their debut album: what i go to school for... because he said it's the song that introduced busted to the world... aww Tom..... <3 it's like the same....

really? awww... So cute! Very Happy
haha. oh? cool. Razz
I wish it would be out by september though.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm

anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

Very Happy

haha. oh? cool. Razz

XD yeah. me too. COZ I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! GAAH! I want to have it like... hmm.... NOW!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:02 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

Very Happy

haha. oh? cool. Razz

XD yeah. me too. COZ I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! GAAH! I want to have it like... hmm.... NOW!

i wanna hear harry singing in their new upcoming album... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:29 pm

jaschier wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

Very Happy

haha. oh? cool. Razz

i wanna hear harry singing in their new upcoming album... Razz

XD me too.. even though I already heard him sing twice XD (hero and santa claus is coming to town)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 pm

I want them to put a Harry song on their next album...
2 minutes would be enough! But it should only be Harry singing! Demanding much?! Rock On!
Kerstien
Kerstien

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Kerstien wrote:I want them to put a Harry song on their next album...
2 minutes would be enough! But it should only be Harry singing! Demanding much?! Rock On!

Nonsense! I totally agree with you! hahaha. Very Happy
All the girls will swoon. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Haha I love # 4 and 7.
I want to listen to their demos!
I want the album to be released this September! I can't wait!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 pm

I want it to be September too!
September 25 to be exact! =))
It's my birthday and it would be a cool present... if I'm getting one, that is!
I know it's Kai's birthday too! Wink
Kerstien
Kerstien

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Kerstien wrote:I want it to be September too!
September 25 to be exact! =))
It's my birthday and it would be a cool present... if I'm getting one, that is!
I know it's Kai's birthday too! Wink

I totally agree! It's our birthday and it would be awesome if they'll release it on our birthday!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:40 pm

YEAH!
That would be the most awesome birthday, ever! XD
Kerstien
Kerstien

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Kerstien wrote:YEAH!
That would be the most awesome birthday, ever! XD

Yes, and it would be awesome-r if they sell their albums in here XD
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm

KAI wrote:Haha I love # 4 and 7.

aaacckkk!!! I'd go insane in the store. haha. Seriously. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

anika wrote:
KAI wrote:Haha I love # 4 and 7.

aaacckkk!!! I'd go insane in the store. haha. Seriously. Very Happy

Me too haha
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down