McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

+16
Kerstien
nikka!
carmzy_sweetness
khysles
anika
maia 8D
thirteen-chan
cathrel
isabelouissevega
bear eyes
Jessica!
Jasmine
jezahisagit
carmela :>
lia :)
enchantée
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What Book Are You Reading Right Now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 pm

nikka! wrote:I'm reading two books now...
ARTEMIS FOWL and INKHEART!!
some of my other books are on hold.. hahaha.

oooh! You read Artemis Fowl too!
Awesome!
So there's three artemis fowl reader in this forum!
weeee!

and i saw the book inkheart too. Better give it a try. :>
cathrel
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

What Book Are You Reading Right Now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

nikka! wrote:I'm reading two books now...
ARTEMIS FOWL and INKHEART!!
some of my other books are on hold.. hahaha.

hahaha. Artemis Fowl was fun right? Love him to bits!!! I wanna try Inkheart too. But I'll finish the shopaholic series first, then the supernaturalist, then The Host, Then Brisingr, then maybe harry potter and the half-blood prince. haha. I have a LOT to read right now.
And currently, I'm reading Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. It's pretty fun. lots of swear words but smartly-written. Nick's the perfect guy. Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:38 pm

^ we all love him to bits. Cool
Same here, i wanna try it too.

urgh, speaking of Brisingr, it's still with my friend and so is Eldest. All my Inheritance books aren't with me. Neutral urgh.
I'll read it this summer, it's really thick! Brisingr, i mean. And seriously quite expensive too. scratch
the host, i got hold of the host... but then the thickness of the book was deceiving me. so i returned it.
Supernaturalist is awesome! Even megan [khysles] loves it. haha! I'm still waiting for the sequel though. ^_^
harry potter.. i haven't read mine too. Shocked

Woah! That sounds awesome! haah!
i'll try to look for that book. Smile oh and i'll be ready with nick! Hahaha
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 pm

cathrel wrote:^ we all love him to bits. Cool

urgh, speaking of Brisingr, it's still with my friend and so is Eldest. All my Inheritance books aren't with me. Neutral urgh.
I'll read it this summer, it's really thick! Brisingr, i mean. And seriously quite expensive too. scratch
the host, i got hold of the host... but then the thickness of the book was deceiving me. so i returned it.
Supernaturalist is awesome! Even megan [khysles] loves it. haha! I'm still waiting for the sequel though. ^_^

haven't read the book Brisingr yet. I'm saving it for summer. LOL. I loved Eldest!!! I just thought the twists were amazing! Very Happy
Really? yeey! Now i wanna read the supernaturalist! And I agree. Brisingr is pretty expensive. Mine was hardbound and it cost a lot. But hey, it's a wonderful book, so I don't mind that much.
haha. I just finished the book a while ago. I forced myself to read about 150 pages because I really really want to finish it. The ending was funny. They became 'criminals' in a way.
The book's a move now. The guy from juno, Michael Cera, he's the one playing sweet old Nick. cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 pm

oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
if so, i don't think i would like reading that book.. haha.
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 pm

nikka! wrote:oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)
i wanna read the other books in the series.. but i dont have time to do that yet.. Sad

i have the book, the host.. it's great too. the thickness of the book is worth it! at least for me it is.. Razz

is brisingr the one with the dragons in it? er.... the continuation of eragon? confused
but how would i know if i like it or not? i haven't even read the summary yet.. Razz

hahaha. Sure nicole. eragon is awesome you know. Well, eldest was very very exciting. I read the book until about twelve in the evening. Very Happy
By the way, I finished the notebook a while ago. I did go overboard!! LOL. I'm on chapter 58 now.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:25 pm

anika wrote:
cathrel wrote:^ we all love him to bits. Cool

haven't read the book Brisingr yet. I'm saving it for summer. LOL. I loved Eldest!!! I just thought the twists were amazing! Very Happy
Really? yeey! Now i wanna read the supernaturalist! And I agree. Brisingr is pretty expensive. Mine was hardbound and it cost a lot. But hey, it's a wonderful book, so I don't mind that much.
haha. I just finished the book a while ago. I forced myself to read about 150 pages because I really really want to finish it. The ending was funny. They became 'criminals' in a way.
The book's a move now. The guy from juno, Michael Cera, he's the one playing sweet old Nick. cheers

no wonder the book sounds familiar! the juno guy is playing nick!
ahhahah! maybe i'll watch this movie. :> is it out yet?
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:26 pm

to anika:
it is? hmm.. well then, i should ATTEMPT to read it some day.. Very Happy

you did? wow! BORROW!
Joy! i'm first.. hahaha.
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:28 pm

nikka! wrote:oh yes! artemis fowl is awesome! (thanks anika for letting me borrow the book)

yes. yes. arty is love. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
just gotta love the wealthy criminal mastermind!
oh you better read the rest of the series! it's awesome!

brisingr is the 3rd book. haha! the continuation of eragon is eldest...you go and read brisingr too! though i havent read eldest and it yet.. it's all with my classmate! haahha!

@ANIKA:

my brisingr is hardbound too. very very pricey. ahhahah!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:45 pm

cathrel wrote:

brisingr is the 3rd book. haha! the continuation of eragon is eldest...you go and read brisingr too! though i havent read eldest and it yet.. it's all with my classmate! haahha!

@ANIKA:

ah yes... he's the number one evil mastermind i love! Very Happy
gosh.. my list of books to read just multiplied itself a thousand fold! and it's all series too! lol..
artemis fowl series.. eragon series.. georgia nicolson series..
scratch i'm gonna need more of me.. yup. haha!
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm

nikka! wrote:
cathrel wrote:

@ANIKA:

ah yes... he's the number one evil mastermind i love! Very Happy
gosh.. my list of books to read just multiplied itself a thousand fold! and it's all series too! lol..
artemis fowl series.. eragon series.. georgia nicolson series..
scratch i'm gonna need more of me.. yup. haha!

WAIT, ARE THEY STILL SELLING georgia nicolson series??
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 pm

i'm not sure.. maybe not. hahaha...
maybe you can read one in the internet?? confused
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  staceyisinluurve[: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm

CONFESSIONS OF GEORGIA NICOLSON
BOOK 7- STARTLED BY HIS FURRY SHORTS
BOOK 8- LOVE IS A MANY TROUSERED THING

roobiiiiieeeee i love you!*fan girl scream*
lmao!
staceyisinluurve[:
staceyisinluurve[:

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://friendster.com/staceyheartsmcfly

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm currently re-reading book 7 of the georgia nicolson series...
i la-la-la-love it! i've got to get a hold of the other books! Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:15 pm

I finished all 4 twilight books last month pa pero I keep on readin New Moon over and over again. Memorize ko na siguro lahat ng lines. mallet mallet

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 am

cathrel wrote:

@ANIKA:

hahaha. I know!!! My jaw dropped when I saw the price.
But then I was like "It's Eragon... No price is too high for Eragon.. I gotta have it".
haha. I don't regret it at all! If eldest was good, brisingr's bound to be better. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 am

nikka! wrote:to anika:

you did? wow! BORROW!
Joy! i'm first.. hahaha.

ATTEMPT? LOL. You're so funny nicole!!!
Norah's very sarcastic. She always says 'F******K'
Trust me, the word's longer in the book. haha. But it is nice. Michael Cera's cute! I just saw him in SuperBad. He looked okay in Juno but he was super cute in super bad!!!
Joyce adores the movie! Very Happy

To cathrel:
Yup. The movie's out now. But I don't think it went out in the cinemas. My friends say it's good. cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm

anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:to anika:

you did? wow! BORROW!
Joy! i'm first.. hahaha.

ATTEMPT? LOL. You're so funny nicole!!!
Norah's very sarcastic. She always says 'F******K'
Trust me, the word's longer in the book. haha. But it is nice. Michael Cera's cute! I just saw him in SuperBad. He looked okay in Juno but he was super cute in super bad!!!
Joyce adores the movie! Very Happy

To cathrel:
Yup. The movie's out now. But I don't think it went out in the cinemas. My friends say it's good. cheers

haha.. yup. attempt.. 'cause i might give up you know.. Razz
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed May 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Oooh. Have you guy's ever heard if Vampire Diaries? It's awesome! Like twilight, only darker. Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

what i am reading is something i'd like to call "review books". Neutral

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat May 23, 2009 5:45 pm

carmela :> wrote:what i am reading is something i'd like to call "review books". Neutral

Oh? You're reviewing? aww. Sad Good luck. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmela :> Sun May 24, 2009 10:26 am

^yess. it sucks. but, oh well, it is my future. LOL.
thanks. Group hug

maia & i went to fully booked greenhills yesterday and we read there. haha.
i cant remember what the title of the book i was reading though.... oops.

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm

^ haha. I know. College entrance exams are soo hard now. Sad Sad
The reason why I went to manila was to review for college entrance tests. I had a blast though. haha. So it's okay. Very Happy

Oh. I am currently rereading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the fifth time now. XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  lia :) Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 pm

The ever classic The Little Prince.
Re-reading it for school's English class. Smile

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-04-28

http://fueledbygravy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm

lia Smile wrote:The ever classic The Little Prince.
Re-reading it for school's English class. Smile

Oh? Cool. We're going to have that too in our English class. Very Happy
I've read it since second grade so it's pretty familiar now.

book... book...
Artemis Fowl and City of Ember. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next