McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

+6
carmzy_sweetness
maia 8D
nicoleaika
jaschier
carmela :>
cherill
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 3 Empty Re: how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

Post  sidecar23 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:18 pm

maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:
no, for what layout to use. but i can help you w/ the youtube thingy. i already have an account Smile

i envy you...if only i know how to make one Sad
thats alright maybe this summer you can finally make a real layout that will blow all of us away.
looking forward!

Oh. Haha. I don't know about the layout thingy. Really? We should tell Maia about it, cause we 3 are going to manage it.

LOL you shouldn't. It's easy ya know. You know the CSS thingy when you click customize your layout? Try clicking the CSS editor. It's kinda complicated but you just need to be patient. Haha.
LOL I hope so. I'm not actually good in editing pictures or something eh. Haha.

Ahhh. Yay! maybe we should wait for someone else to volunteer...but if no one else wants, then... we'll force someone. Haha. I kid, i kid. Razz
XD Haha. Tis fine. We'll learn together, then. ((:

kay, imma check it. at least we can comment of videos, right. Wink XD
kay, wanna pm it to me? Razz

yeah. haha. thanks. ((:

Hey, Cris volunteered. You okay with it?
I send it to you na(:

COURSE! Very Happy Approve!

i'm only sad that i didn't get to use my handcuffs and my hanky to tie someone up to a chair and force em to be our third member when no one else wanted. *sigh* i'll save that for another time. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hahaha
maybe next time maia! haha.
u know....we can use those handcuffs if ever mcfly will come to the philippines.
Twisted Evil
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 3 Empty Re: how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.?

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 pm

sidecar23 wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:
no, for what layout to use. but i can help you w/ the youtube thingy. i already have an account Smile

thats alright maybe this summer you can finally make a real layout that will blow all of us away.
looking forward!

Oh. Haha. I don't know about the layout thingy. Really? We should tell Maia about it, cause we 3 are going to manage it.

LOL you shouldn't. It's easy ya know. You know the CSS thingy when you click customize your layout? Try clicking the CSS editor. It's kinda complicated but you just need to be patient. Haha.

Ahhh. Yay! maybe we should wait for someone else to volunteer...but if no one else wants, then... we'll force someone. Haha. I kid, i kid. Razz

yeah. haha. thanks. ((:

I send it to you na(:

i'm only sad that i didn't get to use my handcuffs and my hanky to tie someone up to a chair and force em to be our third member when no one else wanted. *sigh* i'll save that for another time. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hahaha
maybe next time maia! haha.
u know....we can use those handcuffs if ever mcfly will come to the philippines.
Twisted Evil

its ok, actually, i never edit my account in fb...
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:31 pm

maia <3 wrote:
KAI wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:

looking forward!

yeah. haha. thanks. ((:

I send it to you na(:

Cris' right

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Haha. Okay. I need to buy 3 more. XDD
*iz excited* Twisted Evil

and yes. they WILL come here. i have a feeling. *smug* :>
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 pm

maia <3 wrote:Haha. Okay. I need to buy 3 more. XDD
*iz excited* Twisted Evil

and yes. they WILL come here. i have a feeling. *smug* :>

YEZ they will. Or we'll really need to use those handcuffs Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Ah, yes, yes. If they don't come here soon, we'll use our handcuffs to force two pilots to get us to London for free, then we'll use the handcuffs to get to Mcfly and force mcfly to come here. We'll call ourselves, the cuff bandits. Huh? Whutt? Labo. XDD

me and my demented fantasies. XDD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:27 pm

maia <3 wrote:Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ah, yes, yes. If they don't come here soon, we'll use our handcuffs to force two pilots to get us to London for free, then we'll use the handcuffs to get to Mcfly and force mcfly to come here. We'll call ourselves, the cuff bandits. Huh? Whutt? Labo. XDD

ooohhhh...i like that.....
handcuffs + strong undeniable desire for mcfly=demented fantasies
its just simple mathematics.
Razz
sidecar23
sidecar23

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:27 pm

sidecar23 wrote:

Razz

Haha. XDD
simple mathematics? haha. definitely better than algeb and whatever. Haha. Razz
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:16 pm

maia <3 wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:

Razz

Haha. XDD

haha and chain them, and knot it like a professional navy Hahaha poor mcfly... lol!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 pm

jaschier wrote:
maia <3 wrote:
sidecar23 wrote:

Razz

Haha. XDD

haha and chain them, and knot it like a professional navy Hahaha poor mcfly... lol!

Me likey! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey guys, I made another Mcflayout - that's what I call 'em. Haha. Its not so much, just a simple one. But now, I wrote Mcfly Philippines. Haha.

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 3 33p7qz6

Gosh, I just noticed. I think I've got the wrong lyrics? Or I just read the wrong one?
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:21 pm

KAI wrote:Hey guys, I made another Mcflayout - that's what I call 'em. Haha. Its not so much, just a simple one. But now, I wrote Mcfly Philippines. Haha.

how 'bout a layout for all of us mcflyers in our fs, facebook, myspace, youtube, etc.? - Page 3 33p7qz6

Gosh, I just noticed. I think I've got the wrong lyrics? Or I just read the wrong one?

kai this is so cool... Approve!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 pm

jaschier wrote:
KAI wrote:Hey guys, I made another Mcflayout - that's what I call 'em. Haha. Its not so much, just a simple one. But now, I wrote Mcfly Philippines. Haha.

kai this is so cool... Approve!

you want to use it? I'll give you the codes if you want Cool
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:38 am

Oh my gosh!!! I love it!! Could you send me the code too? cheers
It's absolutely lovely and it's totally my type of layout! Good job! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:46 am

anika wrote:

Oh my gosh!!! I love it!! Could you send me the code too? cheers
It's absolutely lovely and it's totally my type of layout! Good job! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sure(:
Haha, thanks.
I'll just post the codes here, if anyone wants it too.

/* michael's friendster profile editor v4.1 */
/* http://www.editfriendster.com */

/* PAGE BACKGROUND */
body {
background-image: url(https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/ix43tv.jpg);
background-attachment: fixed;
background-position: bottom right;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-color: #ffffff;
cursor: ;
}
/* GLOBAL FONTS */
.usercontent {
color: #000000;
}
/* GLOBAL LINKS */
.usercontent a, .usercontent a:link, .usercontent a:visited, .usercontent a:hover, .usercontent a:active {
}
.usercontent a:hover {
color: #ff3300;
}
/* MASTER BOXES */
.commonbox {
border-width: 2px;
border-color: #000000;
border-style: solid;
}
.commonbox .evenrow {
}
/* MASTER HEADERS */
.commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 {
}
/* CONTROL PANEL: BOX */
.controlpanel {
border-width: 2px;
border-style: solid;
}
/* CONTROL PANEL: USER PHOTO */
.controlpanel .imgblock200 {
}
/* CONTROL PANEL: DATA */
.controlpanel .q {
}
.controlpanel .data {
}
.data a {
text-decoration: ;
}
/* CONTROL PANEL: MORE ABOUT ME LINK */
a.more {
}
/* CONTROL PANEL: BUTTONS */
#controlPanelButtons a, #controlPanelButtons a:link, #controlPanelButtons a:visited {
font-family: Arial, Sans-serif;
}
#controlPanelButtons a:hover {
color: #ff3333;
}
/* MISC: TESTIMONIALS/REVIEWS TEXT */
.data {
color: #;
text-transform: ;
}
/* MISC: VIEW ALL LINKS */
.commonbox .viewall {
}
/* MISC: SMALL PHOTO NAMES */
.commonbox .dr {
}

kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:55 am

I LOVE YOU KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha. Thanks a lot mate!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:40 pm

anika wrote:I LOVE YOU KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha. Thanks a lot mate!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I LOVE YOU TOO ANIKA!!!

sure mate, anytime(:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

KAI! that's awesome! Very Happy I LOVE IT. :]
does it work for multiply?

but, uhm. the lyrics... are they right? or have i been singing the wrong words. Haha.. Razz
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  sidecar23 Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:59 pm

ohmygosh kai!!!!
its amazing!!!!!!!!
can i use it???
please!!!!
Razz Razz Razz
haha.
sidecar23
sidecar23

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm

WEEH, my fs became brighter!!! its cool!!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Kai, the mclayout you made is cute Very Happy

Can I use it? tnx Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Sure guys.
Anybody can use it.
It was made especially for all Mcfly fans[drama ng lola XD]

KAI! that's awesome! Very Happy I LOVE IT. :]
does it work for multiply?

but, uhm. the lyrics... are they right? or have i been singing the wrong words. Haha.. Razz

Er, no. It doesn't work for multiply. I don't know how to make layouts there eh.
It turned out, the lyrics were right. Haha. Just stupid laugh together LOL
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  cherill Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:57 pm

OMG! I love it!Smile I would totally use it so ppl cud see:)

Btw, I never thought that my layout idea would end like this at all! Haha. It's been a month without posting for me, cos I was always so busy with school! But i'm glad that you guys approved with this idea:D haha.

So, what's up? What did I miss?Smile
cherill
cherill

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Ahmm can i have another request, for mcfly LAYOUTS? kahit anong acoount, like FB, youtube, and myspace... bebo...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 am

Me too. Wait, nalalagyan ba ng layout FB?
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next