McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

+10
anika
kaisthelimit
Alex Ohh.
bear eyes
carmzy_sweetness
meah XD
lia :)
maia 8D
Jessica!
cathrel
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:44 pm

here's chap seven sorry for waiting tooo long... hheeh

Chapter 7: Everybody Knows… you know that ships going down…

I don’t feel very well right this second for the reason that the person I despise is right here sitting next to me. *roll eyes* Yes, in the driver’s seat. Neutral

I didn’t know I sighed aloud for Dickherber to hear.

“Are you alright, Poynter?” Kyle asked still not taking his eyes off the road.

“I’m fine, Dickherber.” I answered coldly. “I know I should be asking questions and all right now but I’m not in the mood, okay? So don’t entertain me because I would like to be alone.”

He just nodded at me. We finally know each other a little too well, eh?

I stared at the window and sighed at the wonderful scenery. It was too green. Just perfect. I was distracted when my cell phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Cathrel? Where are you? Are you home already?” someone asked worriedly. Dougie. Smile

“Hey, Doug.” I said joyfully. Happy to hear a voice of someone I know. “Yes, I’m fine… Don’t worry. How ‘bout you?”

“Don’t worry about me, man. And you haven’t answered my question yet. Are you home already?” Dougie asked again.

“Umm… well... I’m going there right now…” I said while glancing at Kyle.

“Are you taking the bus? I’ll call our driver to pick you up.” Dougie said.

“No, I’m fine. I’m riding with someone.” I said as I gulped.

“With whom?”

“Uh... find out for yourself.” I finally said as I handed my phone to Kyle and he gave me a questioning look.

He frowned yet he took the phone from me.

“Hello?” Kyle started.

“Who’s this?” Dougie asked. I can hear coz well... he’s always like that. Loud. Yes.

“It’s Kyle Patrick and I’m giving your twin sister a ride home.” Kyle answered sounding so so so… relaxed. O_o

“What the? DICKHERBER? Do you know what you’re doing? You’re placing my sister in an eccentric situation—again!” Dougie shouted. “Being with her means having another rumor tomorrow! Do you know what you’re dealing here with, Dickherber?”

“Calm down, Dougie.” Kyle said, without a trace of fear in his tone. Wow. He must be very brave. “I’m just giving your sister a ride home.”

“Kyle.” Dougie said calmly yet sounding so furious. “Make sure this will be your last meeting with my sister. Got that? She has suffered enough for a day, and I’m sure you don’t want to know what she’s been through. So please, I am begging you. Leave my sister alone.”

“But…” Kyle argued.

“After you take her home.” Dougie added.

“But…”

“And would you please hand the phone back. I would like to speak to her.” Dougie told Kyle.

Kyle sighed. Defeated. He gave my phone back with melancholy painted on his face.

I tried not to mind that. O_o it looks weird. I mean hello? We hardly know each other yet he’s so depress... depress for what? Jeez. I will never understand boys. *roll eyes*

“Doug? Relax man… we’re not even going anywhere.” I said to clear things up.

“Cathrel. Answer me with honesty. Do you or do you not like the guy?” Dougie asked. Very straight forward I might add.

“What kind of question is that? Of course not. Man, we hardly know each other.” I answered with honesty.

I can picture out that Dougie is grinning. “Good to know. So anyways, any updates?”

I smiled. “Oh by the way… there’s this girl you have to pick up at six this Saturday.”

“What? Who?”

I tried recalling the girl’s name but I don’t think she mentioned her name to me! “Uh… I forgot her name.” I lied.

“Man! I have to go with the boys this Saturday Night! I can’t go on a date on Saturdays, Cathrel. And you know that!” Dougie reminded me.

“You don’t? And since when do you have a schedule for your dates?” I asked in bewilderment.

“Uh… since 12, duh?”

“You are weird, my dear twin. Besides as far as I’m concerned, Saturday is usually the date day for guys.” I said sounding as if I know what I’m talking about.

“No, it’s not!” Kyle and Dougie said at the same time.

I stared at my phone then to Kyle. What the? I raised my eyebrow at him and gave him a very weird look. Then I shook my head and turned my attention back to the phone.

“Anyways, I’ll talk to you later when I get home. Bye, love yah.” I smiled.

“Bye. Take care, love you.” Then he hung up.

Kyle suddenly stopped. I looked at him, confused.

He smiled at me weakly and pointed to the window. I smiled when I saw the scenery. Our Mansion. Very Happy

“Thanks again, man.” I smiled at him to show my gratitude. I unlocked the door and climbed out. I took a moment to look at the gate of our house. Sigh… finally… I’m home…

I glanced back if he was still there… HE WAS! O_o I walked back to him and said through the window, “Aren’t you going back to school?”

“Nah, no plan of going back there… It’s a jungle out there.” He chuckled. “I’m heading home.”

I nodded. “I see.” Was all I said, not knowing what else he was waiting for? I was hoping he would say something else, but he didn’t. “Well, goodbye.” I said awkwardly.

“Wait,” Kyle suddenly said.

“Hmmm?”

“Why isn’t Joey at school today?” he asked.

I shrugged. “I actually don’t know. Come to think of it, he woke up late this morning. And we’re actually thinking he’ll go to school late. But he didn’t show up at all.” I shrugged again. “I dunno what happened to him.”

“Oh… I see. Well… goodbye.” He showed me his dimples. Then he pulled away.

I pushed the doorbell and then a camera zoomed into my face and I flashed my biggest smile. All of a sudden, the gate opened.

I walked in and Linda was there to open the door for me.

“Why are you home early, Dougie?” she asked me looking so worried that maybe I cut school or something.

I smiled. “It’s me Linds.”

“Cathrel?” she asked in shock. Then she looked at me from head to toe. “Why are you in your brother’s uniform? Did you have an...” she gulped in horror of what she will say next. “…accident?”

I was wide-eyed then I shook my head. “NO!! Not that! I just had a bad day… I want to rest right now, Linds.” I said as I touch my head.

She nodded thoughtfully. “Alright.”

“Is Joey home?” I asked sounding concerned about my future stepbrother.

“He’s not. He went along with Mr. Zehr this morning.” Linda answered.

I nodded. “So that’s why he wasn’t at school today.” I shook my head. “Bad Joey, he’s really making a bad impression to the teachers in the academy, he’s a transferee yet he’s not attending his classes. I pity that dude. What’s in the fridge?”

“Have some rest now.” Linda insisted.

“But I’m starving.” I groaned.

“I’ll take some food to your room.” She smiled.

“Thank you!” I smiled.

Linda took off my cap and she was shocked yet again. Haha…

“Why do you have paint all over your blonde hair?”

“Uh… that’s the thing, man. That was the accident that triggered me and Doug to swap places.” I explained briefly.

“So you mean to say, your brother is…” her eyes twitched at the picture she’s imagining.

I laughed. “Don’t worry, he has lady legs.” Then I winked.

Suddenly Joey walked in wearing a black tux. He suddenly stopped the second he saw me.

“Cathrel? What happened to you, man?” he asked, startled.

I shrugged at him.

“I’m sure you won’t tell me—yet. Anyways, I’m sorry I wasn’t at school today. Dad asked me to be with him in the Corporation, he wants me to work on a project.” He added a wink.

“I’m guessing you’re working on a computer program, eh?” I guessed.

“Gotcha!” he laughed with his right hand pointing at me shaped like a gun.

“So tell me about this program you’re working on.” I said showing some enthusiasm.

“Later, I’ll grab some doughnuts first.”

“I’ll go with you. I’m hungry, too.”

Together we went to the white kitchen in the house. I sat on the breakfast table and Joey got some doughnuts from the fridge and a pitcher of juice, then he placed it in the table.

Maybe this will be my time to get to know this Joey Zehr dude. I might like him, you never know. Smile He seems nice sometimes but whatever… haha…

He sat on the stool opposite to mine and we started eating. He tried loosening up his tie and then he looked at me while munching.

“So? Tell me…”

“Hmmm…” he gulped. “Actually it’s more of an idea right now… I’m still gonna propose to the Board Members…”

“It seems like you’re actually part of the corporation.” I commented as I pour a glass of juice for me and Joey.

“Well… to be honest. I am part of the company. But I don’t go to their meetings and stuffs, I mean I go to school, ya know.”

I eyed on him.

“Today is different, Cathrel.” He rolled his eyes.

So he chatted for about five minutes then he stopped.

“So, did anyone bother looking for me today?” he asked with his eyes glistening.

I looked around. “uhh… actually to be honest… no… but Kyle was wondering why you weren’t in school.” I sighed.

He smiled. “Ahh.. I see… I’m finally getting to be one of the Popular Guys in School…” then he laughed.

“One more step and you’re there, dude.” I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t get jealous, man. It’s your fault you don’t make a move to become known. You could’ve pretended you’re going out with one of the popular guys.” He said while taking a sip of his juice.

I opened my eyes wide. I gulped.

Joey seemed to notice that. “Why? Are you going out with one of them?”

“Of course not!” I said with a smile.

“But really, you could make a false rumor that you are then BAM! You’re popular!” Joey continued.

I gulped once again and I can feel that sweat is forming around my forehead.

I stood up.

“You done already?” he asked.

“Uh… I need to rest now…” I answered weakly.

“Oh... okay, see you in dinner.”

“Yeah, sure, of course.” I smiled then I climbed the stairs.
cathrel
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  meah XD Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:25 pm

An update!! cheers

Loved the chapter!! Approve! Rock On! Hahaha

I tried recalling the girl’s name but I don’t think she mentioned her name to me! “Uh… I forgot her name.” I lied.

Nice one!! lol!

I stared at my phone then to Kyle. What the? I raised my eyebrow at him and gave him a very weird look. Then I shook my head and turned my attention back to the phone.

Haha!! I can imgaine this part. lol! Hahaha

UPDATE!! Joy!
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 pm

oooohhh
inttresting Smile
chap 8 Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 am

meah XD wrote:An update!! cheers

Loved the chapter!! Approve! Rock On! Hahaha

Nice one!! lol!

Haha!! I can imgaine this part. lol! Hahaha

UPDATE!! Joy!

Very Happy thanks meah, man! Very Happy

tsktsktsk... i'll update as soon as i can.. Very Happy
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:39 am

KAI wrote:
oooohhh
inttresting Smile
chap 8 Very Happy

i'm glad you find it interesting! Very Happy Very Happy

tenk ku!!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:41 am

cathrel wrote:

i'm glad you find it interesting! Very Happy Very Happy

tenk ku!!

your welcome Not worthy Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:58 am

Very Happy Very Happy Group hug
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 am

cathrel wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Group hug

Group hug Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ohh. Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:27 am

UPDATE MAN! : |
Alex Ohh.
Alex Ohh.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 pm

OMG. This is sooo freakin' funny! I salute you! Razz
I love Cathrel! She's so funny. Poor her. This is such a whacky fan fic and it's one of my faves now. wooohoooo
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:32 pm

i've just read the 1st chapter, and i'm enjoying it, nice one Approve! wait, i have to read the others..!!!
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:04 pm

OH.. IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL INTERESTED...

I HAVE THE OTHER CHAPTERS... HAHAH!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 pm

anika wrote:OMG. This is sooo freakin' funny! I salute you! Razz
I love Cathrel! She's so funny. Poor her. This is such a whacky fan fic and it's one of my faves now. wooohoooo

HAHA!
THANKS, MATE!

don't pity Cathrel. she sucks! hahah!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:06 pm

hi cathrel! MATE! hehehe

pirat pirat pirat pirat

watzup?? hehehe
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Chapter 8: Could it be him, man?

I went to my room as quickly as possible; as soon as I got inside I immediately locked my door. I placed my hand on my forehead and began to think about what just happened.

How in the world would Joey know exactly what had happen to me today? I mean that’s impossible right? But maybe it was him who actually made the rumor since after all, yesterday he was still at school when I got home… but then after I took a bath he was home already! Maybe he really did! Come to think of it, it’s really possible. Could this be his revenge to… me? Okay, what we did to him wasn’t really ALL THAT! But THIS? This is wrong already!!! He’s risking my Image at school!!! Okay maybe I don’t have The Image yet... but I’m halfway there and he’s gonna destroy it just when I’m finally making some progress!?? No man, no way. Seriously.

Here I go with jumping to conclusions again… *roll eyes*

Let’s go to the other side of this... maybe it’s not Joey who spread it. One fact was, he wasn’t at school today. Hmm… yeah, he sure wasn’t. But that can’t be the reason why he can’t stick all the flyers around the school! He has a minion out there!!! But maybe he doesn’t have a minion, I mean he’s new to the school and he hardly has friends there…. Hmmm… Maybe accusing him is not the right thing to do. I don’t have evidences for crying out loud! *pulls hair*Must have keen eyes.

Plus, he sounded like he was kidding around when he said that; maybe it’s just typical for someone to say something like to someone who wants to be popular. Me, for example. Sigh… BUT… you never know, you know. *winks*

After that thinking moment of mine, I went to the bathroom to take a bath. Inside the bathroom I played the Simple Plan CD. “I’d do anything,” yup, that’s the track I was playing. Smiler

After thirty minutes of rinsing the paint out of my hair, I went out and sat on my bed with a towel around my head. I grab the remote that was lying on the bed and turned the television on. Nothing was on except WRESTLING!!! YEAH MAN!!!!

Yes. I LOVE wrestling. I don’t see what the problem with it is. Really.

After a few hours, I haven’t realized I fell asleep!!! I was awoken by the hands that touched my face.

I shivered in surprised and I opened my eyes. I saw a pretty boy in a girl’s uniform with a cap.

“Cathrel? Woah man! We thought you died!” Dougie said in relief as he placed his other hand on his chest.

I tried to sit on my bed and I laughed a little. “Me? Dead? What the heck, man?” I laughed again.

I looked around and I saw Joey and Linda in my room looking so worried.

“I just fell asleep. That’s all.” I added. “By the way, how did you..?” I asked as I pointed at my door.

“Linda has another key.” Joey answered.

Dougie was still looking at me. And I stared back at him, too.

He shook his head. “Man, imma tell you something, being you… uh… it’s not um… cool.”

I grimaced.

“Sorry man, but the truth hurts.” He added pretending to be so sorry for me as he placed his one hand on my shoulder.

----

The following morning wasn’t as different as yesterday. Still lotsa glares from girls and stuffs. Even though there wasn’t another rumor, coz well, it seems like the rumor yesterday hasn’t subsided…yet. I’m not gonna skip school just because of that lousy, stupid, false rumor. NO WAY, man! EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT! I NEED TO BE WEALTHIER THAN OUR CLAN COMBINED!!! So much for a dream. But really, illegal ways to be a billionaire is much easier. *raises eyebrows up and down*

When we entered the Music Class, [no this is not the Music room where the “rumor” happened.] the happy faces that greeted me were from Dana, Andrea and Dara.

“Are you okay now, Cath?” Dana asked.

“A bit.” I smiled.

“Did you cry or what? Your eyes look…puffy.” Dana asked while taking a look at my eyes.

“Uh… is it really that visible?” I asked as I touched my eye bags.

“Not that much, though. Well, unless if you really take a good look at it.” She laughed. “So are you ready?”

I stared at her in confusion. What’s she talking about?

When the teacher came in, she was holding a fish bowl full of one eight papers! OH NO!!!! I forgot!!! Today was the practical test!!! NO MAN! NO!!!! I haven’t been tuning to MTV these days! How on earth am I gonna sing whatever song is written in those papers???

“Okay class, you know what day is today right???” Miss Lincoln asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

“Doug!” I whispered. “You didn’t remind me about today!”

He shrugged. “I thought you knew all along. After all you are the organized one.”

“Are you insulting me?”

“Yes.” He smiled.

“Argh!” I gritted my teeth.

“Cathrel Anne Poynter,” Miss Lincoln called.

I turned my head at her and my heart started thumping! This is not good! I didn’t remember that today is the practical test and now I’m the first in line??? What the?? This is so not my week!!!

I stood up while thumping my desk a little to show that I am soo soo pissed off. Sigh... what can I do? I’m the unlucky girl here! What else can I expect? That Kyle Patrick will be my singing partner? *roll eyes* That’ll be a good joke!!!

I went in front and I stood there for Miss Lincoln to call my singing partner.

“Kyle Patrick Dickherber.” She announced.

I dropped my jaw! NO MAN! No way! I spoke too soon. T_T this is really not my week. Well, I better be prepared that there’s gonna be another rumor of us by tomorrow. Kill me now, please? I beg of you!!!!

Kyle stood up when suddenly…

Dougie raised his hand. “Can I be her singing partner instead?”

“Most certainly not, Mister Poynter.” The teacher answered.

“Oh please Miss Lincoln… I feel comfortable with Dougie as my partner… besides…” I winked. “I know you want me to have a high grade, right?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about Miss Poynter. Didn’t you notice this is a practical test? It’s suppose to make you feel ‘uncomfortable’.” She explained.

I sighed. Oh great! Sure, I’m gonna be as popular as Mister Popular here… but in a bad way!!! That’s not what I want! Hello? Who wants to be infamous anyway?!!!!

I picked a paper inside the fish bowl and opened it…

“ONE IN A MILLION” – Hannah Montana

What the? Hannah Montana? I’m not against her or something but why her?? Why can’t it be Simple Plan?? Oh man! But the only good thing about her songs is that they are popular, so you hear it a lot on the radios and you can easily memorize it. See? I’m trying to be optimistic here too!! I am improving man!! Yeah! I rock!

I showed the paper to Kyle and he just nodded.

“So you know the song?” I whispered.

“My little sister has all her albums, so yes, I do.” He smiled a little.

He must feel so embarrassed. But really, he should thank her little sis, he’s gonna pass the test! But he’s gonna fail because of me! Buwhahha! I am so evil!!! I’m gonna make my singing the worst! But wait, I’m gonna fail too! Fine! I’ll do my uhm… *coughBestcough* I must retain my high grades. Mom’s orders. Sigh…

I took a deep breath and I placed my hand on my stomach. The usual singing position. *winks*

Miss Lincoln raised her eyebrows at me and pointed at the piano which was in front next to the table of Miss Lincoln. Oh yeah! I forgot! We also HAVE TO PLAY THE SONG! Oh great!!!!

I waved at Kyle to follow me and then I sat on the seat and Kyle sat on my left.

“You know the keys?” I asked him.

“Yes, I think so. Well if I can still remember it actually.”

“I’m gonna start.” I said.

I started pressing the keys as if I’m a professional pianist. Smiler I’m good at this!!!

“How did I get here? I turned around and there you were. I didn't think twice or rationalize. 'Cause somehow I knew.” I sang still feeling uncomfortable. And my voice sort of trembled at first!! QUIT IT CATHREL! THIS IS YOUR PRATICAL TEST! NOT HIS! YOU’RE DOING THIS FOR YOUR GRADE!! Okay, okay... I’m gonna do this!

I was about to continue when all of a sudden Kyle joined me in the playing the piano and sang, “That there was more than just chemistry. I mean, I knew you were kind of into me. But I figured it's too good to be true” then he glanced at me.

I instantly looked away but I continued pressing the keys. “I said, "Pinch me, where's the catch this time?" Can't find a single cloud in the sky. Help me before I get used to this guy.” I glanced at him and I can’t believe that blood started rushing in my cheeks! What the heck is with this song??? Urgh!!!

Then I was also surprised that we sang the chorus together! DANG! “They say that good things take time. But really great things happens in a blink of an eye. Thought the chances to meet somebody. Like you were a million to one. I cannot believe it,” I didn’t glance at him, coz well.. its wrong, man! I took a deep breath. “Ohh… You’re one in a million.”

I started hitting the high notes, “All this time I was looking for love. Tryna make things work that weren't good enough. Till I thought I'm through, said, "I'm done" And stumbled into the arms of the one”

“You're making me laugh about the silliest stuff. Say that I'm your diamond in the rough. When I'm mad at you, you come with your velvet touch.” Kyle sang as he concentrated [just like me] on the keys of the piano. We were pressing the right keys... we were in harmony man! We might as well work together in the future!! We’re gonna be big! Big I tell yah! Wait, what am I thinking? Jeez. I started smiling from that time coz well, I’m enjoying it. Man, did I really say that?

“Can't believe that I'm so lucky. I have never felt so happy. Every time I see that sparkle in your eyes.” oh man, when I glanced at him I saw his hazel sparkling eyes! Darn it! This song is so cruel to me! T_T

At the end of the song, Kyle finished the last keys of the song.

I stood up immediately as soon as he hit the last note, and I saw a big grin on my teacher’s face.

“Very good, Miss Poynter,” then she looked at my side, “Mister Dickherber. Very good. Excellent. Both your voices blend so well. And Miss Poynter, even though your voice at the beginning trembled, it was covered by your good vocals throughout the whole song. Bravo!” she clapped and so did all my classmates.

Man, they really liked it. But I’m glad it’s finally over! Phew!

“I’m gonna give both of you an A.” she smiled.

“An A?” Kyle and I asked at the same time. I mean I didn’t sing that song with all my heart just for an A! Hello!!!???

“I was kidding, an A plus.” Miss Lincoln smiled the second time.

Well that was a relief.

I went back to my seat and Andrea congratulated me.

“You rock, man!” she smiled.

“That was like in a movie... you were sooo like in love!” Dara kid around.

“Thanks, guys.” I replied.

“Good performance, Cathrel.” Dougie whispered to me.

“I have a good teacher.” I said.

“Aw… I’m so touched…” Dougie smiled.

“I meant, me, man.” I giggled.

I saw Joey was looking at me and when I looked at him he gave me thumbs up. I couldn’t do anything but smile back at him.
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 pm

McFly(nick) wrote:hi cathrel! MATE! hehehe

pirat pirat pirat pirat

watzup?? hehehe

HELLO NICK, MATE!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:39 pm

hehehe... mate! nice fan fic! hehhee
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:07 pm

cathrel wrote:OH.. IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL INTERESTED...

I HAVE THE OTHER CHAPTERS... HAHAH!

REALLY? POST ALL OF THEM!! 8DDD Joy! 8D
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:38 pm

haahh!

alright, meah!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 8!!!] updated DEC 10

Post  PuDd_T Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:35 pm

hi! i just read your fic!

it is soo wonderful! clap i like dougie! it's so cool that he has a twin! nice story!

please continue! I'm gonna be looking forward to the next chapters! Not worthy
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:52 am

PuDd_T wrote:hi! i just read your fic!

it is soo wonderful! clap i like dougie! it's so cool that he has a twin! nice story!

please continue! I'm gonna be looking forward to the next chapters! Not worthy

thank you!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hahah! We all love Dougie, don't we? Wink

Well, to be honest.. it's on Chapter 21 already! XD
On another site it's till 21 na... here's it's chapter 8 pa lang pala.
hahahah!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:04 am

Chapter 9: Getting Psyched!

When the five pairs were done Ms. Stanley announced to us something we would love. I’m sure of it man! I can feel it!

“Students, on Saturday, there will be a seminar in Rome at The Hale Hotel. It’s some kind of a music seminar. You will be free to choose what kind of musical instrument you would want to learn or to improve: piano, flute, cello, drums, guitar, violin or even vocals. At the end of the seminar there will be a contest by pair so be ready with that.”

Everyone started buzzing this and that. Must be excited eh? Hehe…

Hmm… of course my mom will let us attend it and everyone will attend, too; no one’s missed a seminar…yet. Smile Well as far as I know, that is.

----

When we got home I went to Mom’s office together with Joey and Dougie.

“Mom, we’re going to have a seminar at The Hale’s Hotel this weekend. It’s in Rome.” I started.

“It’s gonna last for about a week.” Joey added.

“And the fee’s not that expensive either.” Dougie smiled.

“And--” I wanted to say something else but Mom cut me to it.

“Silence!” she shouted.

We stopped talking all at once! Woah, talk about obedient children. Kaching kaching, hoosha! Haha

She rubbed both her pointing fingers in her temple…

“Kids,” she said calmly.

We all waited for her to continue then she looked at us one by one… in the eyes, man!

“Okay, so let me get this straight and I hope I get it correctly. It’s really hard to catch what you all just said when all of you are talking at once.” She continued, calmly.

We couldn’t help but smile at Mom.

“So you’re going this Saturday to Rome and stay at The Hale’s Hotel for this seminar. Please inform me what type of seminar this is? I don’t want to give money to each of you for this so-called seminar when in fact it’s actually another one of those concerts you’ll be attending.” she said eying on me.

“That was Maroon 5!” I reacted.

“You watched Maroon 5?” Joey asked me with a smile.

“Oh yeah, man. I was V.I.P.!” I answered quite proud of it. Smile

“Me, too! I was there! But I didn’t seem to notice you there.” The he paused and laughed. “Of course, I didn’t even know you that time!”

Mother tapped her table to get our attention and she was having that hey-the-two-of-you-shut-up-‘cause-I-am-the-one-talking-here look.

“Sorry.” I mumbled as I pressed both my hands down.

“So? Anyone dare to tell me what this seminar really is?”

“It’s for our Music Class, Mom. Don’t worry. Your money will be in good hands.” Dougie answered while he glanced at me.

What the--? And he thinks I’m not good with handling money???

“I’ll be the one in-charge with the money. Don’t worry, Mom. I’m the responsible one.” Dougie added with a smile.

I spoke too soon. T_T

“Is he always like this?” Joey whispered to me.

“Not that much. He’s actually doing us a favor.” I whispered back. “If I keep the money, I might mistake it as my own and I’ll spend it in just a second. So cross me out. If you’ll keep the money, you might lose it then you’ll be the one to pay Mom back. That’s never a good thing because she gives interest, man. Ten percent! Imagine that! So, that leaves it to Doug here. So if he spends it or loses it, well, it’s none of our business.” I smiled evilly.

“I like the way you think, Cath.” Joey complemented.

“Uh, thanks man.” I said uncomfortably.

---

It was Saturday morning and we were getting psyched even just at the airport! Haha!

“Oh my Gawd! What will you guys choose among the instruments?” Rachelle asked as she placed her luggage near Edward’s.

“I’ll take my best bud, ‘ZE PIANO’.” I answered with a smile.

“Same here. Piano is just so beautiful and peaceful to hear, man.” Jobel said as we high-fived each other. Haha…

Same old, same old.

“I haven’t decided yet.” Dana frowned. “Maybe if I see all the choices I might choose one-- at least. Or maybe, if I’m under pressure, I might just randomly pick one!” She chuckled.

“Piano here, too.” Andrea said. “I think the piano session room will be kinda full.” She laughed.

“I’m actually choosing between guitar and drums.” Dara said as she rubbed her fingers under her chin.

“One word, dude: Guitar.” I smiled as I raised my eyebrows up and down.

“Guitar, it is!” She finally decided.

“Imma go for drums, by playing it, you just have to exert so much energy-- and passion!” Alex winked.

“How about you, Edward?” I asked Edward who was sitting on the bench near his luggage quietly listening to our conversation.

“He’ll take piano, too.” Rachelle answered.

Unlike all of us, Rachelle is the only one who has boyfriend, Edward Cullen. It’s actually cute that they both like each other… Haha… Both albino people. Haha… I remembered how their “connection” started, and as far as I can remember, Rachelle said it started during Advance Biology Class that she started noticing Edward who was sitting quietly beside me as my lab partner. Yes, man. I was his lab partner yet he didn’t seem to notice me! Haha… But really, man.

It was like there was some sort of electricity connection going one when they met each other’s gaze! ZING! Woah! Talk about the power of love! I have to admit, Edward Cullen is the most perfect guy I have ever met, but well, you know, we didn’t have the electricity connection like with Rachelle. Hehe… I was actually joking with her about stealing Edward from her but she was like “No way, man!” But of course, I was joking. He’s too perfect for me. I need someone who’s uhm… You know… Not so perfect. But I am so not into guys these days. Seriously. *rolls eyes*

“Cool, we’ll be in the same class, Eddie.” I laughed.

“Yes, Cathrel. I’ll be so pleased to have you as my partner again.” Edward laughed.

“Oh you will, Eds. You will.” I laughed.

“How ‘bout you, dude?” Alex asked Rachelle.

“Violin. I’ll play violin.” Rache answered.

“You’re not going with Eds here?” I asked a bit sad about it.

“Oh, he can live.” She laughed.

On the plane, I was seated next to Dougie and Dana, since we’re seat numbers 6 A, B and C, respectively.

“Can I seat near the window?” Dana asked with a grin.

“Sure, man. We don’t really like seating near the window we get nauseated.” I laughed.

“Remember the last time when we went to Europe?” Dougie asked as he winced.

“That was awful!” I shuddered.

“Are you actually serious about it, guys?” Dana asked while her eyes were popping out. “I thought you were just joking.”

“We never joke about that, Dana.” I laughed.

“Never.” Dougie laughed. “But we’ll make sure you won’t experience what our cousin Ben had experience when he sat next to us on the plane.” He laughed even more.

When we arrived at the airport—yes, a fourteen hour flight, man—we went straight to The Hale Hotel with Ms. Stanley as our guide.

You wouldn’t believe how big the hotel is! It’s humongous! I like the way their lobby has been arranged: black comfy couches, almost everything was made of glass-- so that makes the hotel a bit, you know, sparkly-- a very elegant chandelier on top with hundreds of tiny bulbs and a big fountain at the center to complete it all.

We were all seated at the center while Ms. Stanley checked us in at the counter; we were just chatting about how excited we were and we even saw other students arriving from different countries. But maybe it’s exclusive for you know, selected schools like Baskerville Academy. But I’m psyched about meeting new people here!

Ms. Stanley walked back to us holding seven cards. JUST seven cards.

“Okay, listen, kids. There will be seven rooms all in all: 562, 563, 564, 565, 567, 568, and 569. The boys will occupy two rooms. For Room 567, there’ll be Joey, Kyle, Dougie, Ethan, Edward and Joe. I’ll give the key to Kyle.”

She continued on and on until she announced our names...

“Cathrel, Rachelle, Jobel, Dana, Dara, Andrea and Alex, you’ll be room 569.” She said as she gave the key to Alex. “You’ll be in-charge for this.”

“Okay.” Alex smiled.

We gathered our luggage and went to the lift and went straight to our room. As Alex swiped the card…

“Is it just me or are we too many to fit in one room?” Dana asked.

“You never know man. It must be big in the inside.” Alex said trying to be optimistic.

When the door swung open and we got the first look of our room, our jaws dropped.

We didn’t even speak for a minute.

It was time to break the silence!

“AHHHH!!!” I screamed. “I love this room!!!”

Then everyone started screaming too.

Well the room was obviously so big!!! There were seven individual beds with flat screen computers on each headboard! A 30 inch plasma screen television and a sort of tiny living room on the side! There were individual cabinets for each of us and of course a fridge on the right side.

“OMG! OMG!” Rachelle exclaimed.

“I know, man! This is like, the coolest hotel!” Andrea laughed.

“I am so gonna marry the one who own this!” Alex said as she ran to choose the first bed.

“Mines the fourth!” I shouted happily as I ran towards my bed.

“Second!” Andrea shouted.

“Fifth!” Rachelle laughed.

“Third!” Dara yelled.

“Sixth!” Dana bellowed.

“Seventh! ‘Cause that’s near the fridge, man!” Jobel said as she ran to the last bed.

“I am so gonna enjoy my stay here!” Dara said as she let herself fall on the bed.

“We might as well live here.” Alex added.

We all laughed.
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:07 am

Chapter 10: THE KEY

We were chatting in the room and all seven of us were either seated or lying down on our individual beds.

“When do you think the registration will start?” Andrea asked. She was lying on her stomach with her feet swinging in the air.

“Maybe it’s going on right now. You never know.” I shrugged.

“Why don’t we sneak out?” Rachelle suggested with a grin.

“Yeah! It’ll be fun! Let’s go to the others’ room! We’ll hang out there!” Dana added as she straightened herself.

“Ms. Stanley said not to go out of the room unless she told so.” Alex reminded.

“Oh, come on, Alex.” Jobel groaned. “Don’t be such a kill joy.”

“Hey, I’ve been assigned as ‘The Boss’ of this room,” Alex smiled sinisterly. “And I have the right to tell you to not go to the other students’ room. You’re violating my rules.”

“But you don’t have rules!” Dara laughed. “Boss.” She added.

Unwritten rules.” Alex corrected with her pointing finger in the air.

“So what do you suggest for us to do?” I asked. Then it hit me! “Wait, are the computers connected to the net?” I asked hopefully.

Their eyes sparkled with hope.

“It’s not too late to find out!” Alex said. “But wait, are we even allowed to use these?”

“Alex!” We chorused.

“Uh! Fine.” She rolled her eyes.

We all turned towards the headboards of our beds and we pressed the power button on the computer and it came to life immediately.

“Plus, we paid for this room, didn’t we?” Rachelle added as a matter of fact. “So we might as well use the facilities.”

In front of me was the desktop wallpaper of “The Hale’s Hotel: Serving you the best.”

“Well, it surely is the best, considering the fact that our room has individual desktops.” I muttered.

I immediately opened AIM, and boy am I surprised to see that Dougie is online. Haha.

“Stupid Doug.” I chuckled.

“What, Cathrel?” Rachelle asked.

“Oh, my twin’s just online.” I smiled.

“He has AIM?” Alex asked with her eyes gleaming.

“Yeah, blinkfordougie’s his username.” I answered. “Add him up guys. He’ll be so glad to have new chicks.” I laughed.

I almost forgot! Oh no!!!

I immediately IMed doug.

Clickforcathrel: Doug! Oh man! I forgot!

He immediately responded.

Blinkfordougie: About what, mate?

Clickforcathrel: The girl you were supposed to have a date with tonight!!!

Blinkfordougie: Oh that? It’s taken care of. Smile

Clickfordougie: What the heck is that suppose to mean? :???:

Blinkfordougie: I’ve canceled our date.

Clickforcathrel: What do you mean canceled your date? What? What?!? TELL ME! I FEEL HORRIBLE! Horrible for giving you that date then you weren’t able to have it… Sad I suck as a sister.

Blinkfordougie: No Cath. You don’t suck. Smile I’ve told the girl that I am attending this seminar and we just have to cancel it. You know, education is way more essential than a date.

Clickforcathrel: Cancel, do you mean like it’s just going to be postponed or you really canceled it? :|Like, no more date… at all.

Blinkfordougie: Canceled.

Clickforcathrel: Oh… That’s so sad. The girl was actually happy about going out with you… By the way, how were you able to know the right girl when as a matter of fact I haven’t told you who it was.

Blinkfordougie: Oh that? Haha… I’ve got connections, man.

Clickforcathrel: I’m dead serious. Neutral

Blinkfordougie: Seriously? LOL. Well, to be completely honest, she texted me that night of your accident. And her name’s Alicia. Smile Pretty girl. Haha.

Clickforcathrel: New target? Wink

Blinkfordougie: Not really. I think I’m gonna have a break with this entire dating thing. I’m gonna find a girl who’ll really turn me on. Haha.

Clickforcathrel: LOL. Good luck with that!

After a few minutes we were called to the third floor and we were greeted by Ms. Stanley and she asked us to register at the counter for Baskerville participants.

The guys are there already lining up with the other students. We lined up after them and saw other students entering the conference room, eating their dinner already.

After we signed up the form and got our IDs and meal passes, we went straight to the conference room and presented our IDs to the people in-charge there. As soon as we got our food, we went to look for our table ‘cause Ms. Stanley said there are tables reserved for Baskerville Students. Awesome!

It was so cool because our table was located at the center with “Reserved for Baskerville Participants”. Cool! Haha! We all sat down and started eating the food we took.

“The food’s good, man.” I commented as I took a bite of the chicken-I-have-no-idea-what-kind-of-dish thing. LOL. I love food, but I don’t spend much time with our cook to know what he is cookin’. Hehe...

“I know.” Dara mumbled.

After our very delicious dinner, the opening program was next. It was the same usual thing... Welcome, welcome… Blah, blah, blah.

“Don’t they ever have a unique way of welcoming us? Like a sort of band or something? Since after all this is a music seminar.” Rachelle rolled her eyes.

After an hour we were sent back to our rooms, but the guys wanted to check our room so they went along with us.

“Faster, Alex.” I begged. “I really need to pee now.” I kept on jogging at my place.

“Careful not to wet yourself, Cath.” Ethan laughed.

“Well, I might if Alex won’t open it now.”

“Wait, you’re putting too much pressure on me, man.” She said while she dug the key in her bag.

“Tell me you didn’t—”

“I didn’t lose it.” She quickly said still searching inside her buddy bag. “Okay, I lost it.”

“What?” we all groaned.

“When was the last time you had the key?” Kyle asked.

“When we were having our dinner, inside my bag.” She answered. “Then I opened it to get—” she paused and slapped her forehead. “Oh shoot! It must’ve fallen when I got my phone!”

“Oh, man.”

“I’m so sorry, guys.” She apologized. “I’ll go back there and look for it. And Cathrel, just use the bathroom downstairs.” Then she started walking to the lift when suddenly it opened and a guy was inside looking like he’s in a hurry.

“Miss, are you the owner of this key?” he asked.

We all smiled and Alex was like, “OMG! Thank you so much! We’ve been looking for it! Thank you, thank you!”

She got the key from the guy which is obviously another participant, maybe from Vilvadi Academy of something. She looked back at us and she smiled as she waved the key at us.

“Thank God.” I laughed.

When we went inside…

“There room is way bigger than ours, man!” Joey complained. “That’s unfair!”

“Dude, we’re seven… You guys are like, only six. Duh!” Dana rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

Suddenly we heard the voice of Ms. Stanley in the hallway!

“Shoot! We better go now!” Kyle hissed. “She’s gonna check on our room and she’ll be surprised we’re not there!”

“Man, I haven’t seen their whole room yet.” Dougie groaned.

Suddenly there was a knock!

“Darn it!” They all whispered.

After a few seconds.

“You girls okay here?” Miss Stanley asked as she peeked through our door and she saw us on our beds sitting or lying down on it.

“Yeah!” Alex smiled.

“Sure.” Dara answered.

“Of course!” Andrea grinned.

“We’re good.” I answered with an evil smile.

“Sooo good.” Rachelle added.

“Nothing to worry about.” Dana assured.

“What they said.” Jobel smiled.

“Good.” Miss Stanley. “Better sleep now, it’s gonna be a big day tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”

“Sure.”

“Of course.”

“We’re good.”

“Sooo good.”

“Nothing to worry about.”

“What they said.”

Miss Stanley raised her eyebrow at us. “Good night, girls.”

“Good night!” we chorused.

As soon as the door was shut, we all laughed! And the boys emerged from under our beds.

“That was close!” Dougie said as he came out from Alex’s bed.

“I know dude!” Ethan laughed as he appeared under Andrea’s bed.

We just laughed and laughed.

Kyle came out from my bed and then he sat on muh bed. MUH BED! WTH?!

“Okay guys, now,” he coughed. “Man, dust mites. Hate them.”

“Love them, hate them. They’re on you.” I muttered.

“What?” Kyle asked.

“Nothing.” I answered.

“I think we should get going.” Edward announced who was sitting beside Rachelle.

“Yeah, you guys really should go back now.” Jobel agreed.

The boys agreed and they stood up and gathered at the door.

“Be safe, Rachelle. Good night.” Edward said, he was the only one left on the bed and the guys waited for him. He gave Rachelle a kiss on the cheek and went out.

As soon as they were gone…

“Oooh... Rachelle…” Dara teased.

“What?” She asked innocently.

“Oh come on!” Alex rolled her eyes.

“You so love Edward!” Dana teased as she poked Rachelle on her sides. “‘Be safe, Rachelle. Good night.’” She mimicked Edward’s voice.

“You’re just jealous, guys.” Rachelle laughed.

“So, how does it feel like having a boyfriend?” I asked jokily.

“Yeah, Edward’s sooo sweet.” Andrea commented.

“He is! Quiet, Sweet, Gorgeous, Smart… with capital letters, take note. What else could you ask for?” Jobel said dreamingly.

“And have I mentioned he’s also good in European Languages?” I asked.

“He’s all-in-one, dudes!” Dana grinned.

“What the--? You guys drooling over my boyfriend?” Rachelle raised her eyebrows.

“YES!” we answered with a laugh.

“Get your own men! There is no way you are stealing my man!” Rachelle said as she crossed her arms.

We laughed even more.

“You know, I kinda think Joe is nice.” Dana suddenly said.

“Joe as in Joe Guese?” Andrea asked. “I think so too!”

“Oooh, so our topic is our crushes.” Jobel said getting all excited.

“He’s such a good guitarist.” I added. “So Dana likes Joe.” I giggled. “How about you, Jobel?”

“Oh me? Oh ,I like Edward.” She laughed.

We laughed and looked at Rachelle’s reaction and she just stuck her tongue out.

“How about you, Alex?” Dara asked. “Maybe you like the guy who returned our key. He’s kinda cute.”

Alex just stared down on the floor. And she’s blushing! Haha!

“Ooh, why don’t you get the guy’s name and room number!” I joked.

“Dougie.” She muttered. She looked up and said. “I like your twin, Cathrel.”

I was shocked. Yes. Shocked, man.

“She likes Dougie.” I smiled. “Ohhh…. We’re gonna be sisters, Alex!”

“Are you sure it’s okay?” she asked worriedly.

“Of course!! Do you think I’ll be mad at you? C’mon man! I do not like my twin that much that I’d want him to be mine… Haha… I say, go for it!”

Our chat continued…

“I like Ethan.” Andrea blushed.

“Hilarious, dude. You like muh cousin?” Alex asked. “He’s been single for too long.”

“Why?” We all asked.

“Waiting for THE ONE.” Alex answered. “Maybe you’ll be his THE ONE, Dray.”

Andrea laughed.

“Base upon first impression, I say I’ll give Kyle a chance to enter my heart.” Dara smiled.

I don’t know why but I felt my stomach lurch when Dara said that.
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 am

TING!

Chapter 11: The Stupidest Thing I Did

“I know how you feel, Dara,” Andrea squealed. “Kyle Patrick is really stunning.”

“I know!” Dara said excitedly, happy that someone feels the same way as she does. “The first time I saw him,” she paused. “I think that was when I was on my way to the girl’s lavatory!”

They were all exchanging stories about how they accidentally bumped into Mr. Popularity and how they got a little chat with him and all that, and how he was so nice to them, and how the other guys-- namely Joe and Ethan-- were also saying “Hi” to them and smiled at them whenever they met.

I have nothing against Kyle or anything but uhh… who cares if he’s uhm... gorgeous and all? Yeah, I admit the guy belongs to my A-List, but seriously. *roll eyes* Because of him, everybody—well except for my friends—hates me! And that is because he has his own fans club! “The Prince of Baskerville”-- how lame can his fans club’s name get? Prince of Baskerville? Why? Is he like the heir of the Baskerville Empire? I think not. He’s not even related to Baskerville himself! Did he, like, meet him in person? No. The guy’s dead for crying out loud! My twin’s fan club’s name is way better than his actually. “The Skateboard Prodigy.” At least Doug’s fans club thought of a cool name-- unlike his! *roll eyes*

Again, I have nothing against the certain boy. Really.

“You have nothing against me, right, Cathrel?” Dara asked worriedly.

Suddenly I came back to my senses. “Huh? What? Uhh... No?” I looked around and they were all staring at me. “Why?” I added with a gasp.

“You seem to be in the clouds…?” Dana replied.

“I just knew it!” Dara sighed as she let herself fall on her bed. “You hate me, Cathrel!”

“Hate you for what?” I asked cluelessly as I looked at the others, hoping they would answer me.

“For crushing on that Kyle of yours!!” Dara cried out. “I mean, really, Cath, the guy was extremely nice to me the other day! I was running and my shoe fell off, and he called out for me and handed it back! I mean, I was Cinderella there, man!”

Everyone laughed and so did I. That was hilarious, man!

Dara sat up and glared at us and we were able to hold on our laughter.

“I am serious here.” She said flatly. After a second, she turned to me.

“Uh, man. We are not, umm, in a relationship, you know, and most certainly, I don’t have a crush on him. Hate to burst your little bubble, but, Kyle isn’t exactly my type.” I explained showing my no-it’s-okay-take-him-he’s-not-a-very-nice-prize-for-me-to-own face.

“Well then, who are you crushing on?” Dana asked. “If not Kyle, who? Don’t tell me—your brother?” she gasped dramatically.

I laughed.

“C’mon. Every girl is not required to have a crush, right? Let’s just say I’m, uh, what you call it? Oh yeah—hopeless romantic.” I rolled my eyes. “I mean there are more women compared to men, so it’s 50% for me that I will not have—” Rachelle cut me off.

“That’s why boys are double/triple/whatever timer!” Rachelle pointed out.

“You’re twin for example.” Jobie added.

“Hey!” I cried out.

“Accept the fact man, your brother’s beautiful –can’t believe I admitted that—anyway, with his looks, you can’t really say he dated one girl only. Right, Cathrel?” Jobel raised her eyebrows.

Alex nodded.

“Just so you know, Cathrel has only one crush in this whole world.” Jobel announced. “And it’s a fictional character.” Then she frowned at me. “Artemis Fowl.”

“It’s Artemis Fowl the Second!” I corrected.

“Whatever. Fictional Character.” Jobel rolled her eyeballs—again.

“I pity you,” Andrea comforted with a smile. Of course she didn’t mean that. “You need a guy, if you can’t get a guy, then a pup. They are way cuter and you can easily talk to them.”

“But they don’t respond.” Dana argued. “Which sucks, ya know.”

“Guys,” I finally said. “I just treat guys like an equal, ya know what I mean?”

“That’s the thing, you treat them like an equal and that makes them think you are not interested in them!” Rachelle squabbled.

“Because!” I answered back.

“Because what?” Rachelle raised an eyebrow. Woah, since when did she get to be like this?

“Because,” I grinned. “I like your boyfriend.” I joked.

“Ugh! He’s taken!” Rachelle stuck her tongue out. “Really, Jobel, Cathrel, stop fantasizing about my boyfriend.” Then she smiled that made her cheek turn red. “I know he’s perfect.”

Then all of us threw out pillows at her. She was surprised by the attack that she stood up on her bed and she had her hand in the air as if she’s holding a sword and said, “It’s a war you want?”

“Then it’s a war you shall get!” We chorused while laughing.

Then we heard a knock. Knock, knock, knock.

We looked at each other, and Alex went to open it. She talked to the person outside. She kept on nodding and finally said, “We are very sorry. We promise we won’t disturb you anymore.” Then she shut the door.

We all stared at her waiting for her to say something. We all have that so-what-the-heck-happened face.

“It was from Vilvadi Academy. They are quite annoyed by our squeals.” She frowned.

“Oh, forget them!” Dana laughed. “We paid so much for this room and it’s not even soundproof!”

“Now, where were we ladies?” Andrea smiled.

So we settled ourselves on our beds again and resumed our disturbed-conversation.

“So, we were at Cathrel-not-feeling-some-attraction-to-guys. So maybe we can make her get the guys’ cellphone numbers!” Dara suggested, she almost jumped while stating her suggestion.

The other dudes seemed to consider it.

“Yeah,” they said one by one.

“That’ll be great!” Alex grinned evilly as she looked at me. “Since you’ve mustered your confidence and all, you tend not to make a fool of yourself in front of a guy.”

Eh? I don’t? Yeah right!

“Just for fun, Cathrel.” Dana pushed. “Go to their room-- 567, right? And ask for their numbers. It’s not that hard.” She waved her hand up and down doing the pish-posh-wave.

“If you can’t commit to this crime, then consider yourself guilty for liking Kyle.” Dara said in her I-am-a-cop voice.

“Right!” they all said.

“Uh…” I started.

“She’ll do it; she has never turned down a challenge-- especially something like this, it’s just easy-as-pie for her.” Jobel winked.

----

Okay, here I am-- in my pajama-- in front of Room 567. I’m gonna knock any second now.

Any second now.

Really. Any second now.

Okay, I can’t do this!

This is rubbish!!!

And no, I don’t have a crush on Kyle. *roll eyes*

First I will knock, hoping with my heart, that Dougie will answer it, then he’ll do the dirty job. Easy as pie. Very Happy If not him, I’ll just ask for him. Very Happy Genius! Pure genius! LOL.

Then I turned to the corner and I saw the six of them with their heads like a ladder on the corner, waiting for me to do The Big Knock that will probably prove to them that well, I am, who I say I am.

“Go!” Dana signaled with her hands.

“What are you waiting for?” Alex added.

“You a chicken?” Andrea asked with her eyebrows knit.

“Wait, guys. I need a moment for this. I am just, ya know, preparing…” I said with a smile.

“Just knock will you, Cathrel?” Dara said sounding so irritated.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

I knocked—once. Hoping the door will open at one knock. Hey, you never know, they might have super-sensitive hearing. *shrugs*

I knocked—twice. Since no one is answering, I knocked at the door as if I’m holding a hammer! THUMPING THE DOOR ALREADY! God, are these guys deaf or something?

Suddenly the door clicked.

“But hey, she’s nice, you know.” I heard someone said behind the door.

The door open wide and I saw Kyle in his pajamas, too. Oh great, the person I was looking for. *roll eyes*

“Oh hey, Cath.” He smiled then he was sort of confused.

“Ooooohhhh…” The other guys chorused.

“Shut up!” Kyle told them. Then he turned to me. “So, anything I could do for you?”

Right. Mister nice guy. It always has to start with anything-i-could-do-for-you? Seriously. It is getting old! Why not hey-what’s-up-want-a-pizza? Hey, that could be better, ya know.

“Uh, I’m looking for Doug.” I managed to say something—finally!

“Doug? He’s in the shower at the moment.” He informed. “I’ll tell him you dropped by.”

“Uh, wait, is Joey there?” I asked hopefully. Joey. He’s my only chance here!

“Joey went to the roof, he wants to breathe fresh air.” He answered.

“Why? What the heck is wrong with the air-condition here?” I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

“That’s what I thought, too.” He shrugged with a smile.

Then I remembered someone. “How about Edward?”

“The guy’s in his deep slumber.” He frowned. “Does he really sleep this early? I mean it’s only eleven o’clock.”

“Oh... I see.” I sighed.

Man, this sucks! Doug’s in the shower; he’s gonna be there for an hour! Joey went to breathe some stupid fresh air; I mean, is there even fresh air nowadays? And my biolab partner is in his dreamland. Just great! What I really have in mind! Just great!

“Why? Do you have something for them?” he asked worriedly.

“Uhh...” THINK FAST, MAN! “Miss Stanley told me to get your cellphone numbers, ya know, in case of emergency.” I reasoned.

“Oh, why didn’t you say so?” Kyle laughed. Dang, he bought it! LOL.

“Sorry for being stupid.” I muttered sarcastically.

“Why do you need Doug or Joey or Edward for, anyway?”

“I was actually gonna let one of them to collect your numbers, you know, I’m a girl, I might be invading here—in your lair.” I said with matching hand gestures. Dang! I am so lame.

“Anyone is welcome here.” He said. “You don’t need to be shy or something, Cath.” Then he added. “We won’t bite.”

Then the other guys in the room laughed.

“Uh, glad to know, man. Glad to know.” I said.

“Oh, why don’t you come in?” Kyle offered as he opened the door even more.

“Thanks.” I said with a smile. Hey, I gotta show some gratitude here!

I looked at the girls outside and they all had that, oh-yeah-she’s-going-for-the-kill face. Then they high-fived each other. Man, this is so ridiculous!

I walked inside and their room was same as ours except that it was only good for six people. Smile Yeah, ours is way bigger. Very Happy

“Hey guys. Cathrel’s asking for our cellphone numbers. Miss Stanley told her to do it, in case for emergency and that we need to be contacted. You know the usual stuff.” Kyle announced.

The guys took out their phone and they started saying their numbers aloud. And I was there, standing still—doing nothing!

“Uh? Don’t you need a paper or something?” Joe asked.

SHOOT! “Uh, yeah, sorry!” I searched for my pajamas to find some paper but hello? My pajama doesn’t have pockets! Ugh! “Uh, can I have a piece of paper?” I asked awkwardly.

“Here.” Ethan handed me a piece of paper from his drawer.

“Thanks.” I smiled as I took it.

They started mentioning their numbers me and I started writing them as eligible as I can. Man, my life—not really—depends on these numbers!

“That’s 89 in the end, not 98.” Kyle corrected as he glanced at my calligraphy.

“Oh, right. Sorry. Deaf here.” I said while I corrected my data. When I was done, I smiled and said, “Thanks, guys.” I folded the paper and I backed away from them, “Goodnight, guys. It was nice, uh, talking to you.” I managed to wave! Man! I MUST really be improving here!

“Welcome.” They chorused. “Come back anytime. Our door is open for you.”

“Right!” I smiled. “Bye bye!”

“Uh, how about Joey’s, and Edwards?” Kyle asked.

“Don’t worry, I already got their numbers.”

Kyle accompanied me towards the door.

“Thanks, man—again.” I smiled.

“You really like saying ‘Thank you’, don’t you?” he laughed.

I frowned at him.

“Not that we don’t want to hear it or something.” He frowned.

I smiled and I waved goodbye at him and he said “Goodnight, Cath.” Then he closed the door.

I walked towards the corner with a face painted with shocked.

The others came to me and were all happy dancing.

“OMG! OMG!” they kept on saying.

“You did it! OMG!” Dara shouted. “You have it?!”

“So how was it?” Dana asked.

“Was Ethan there?” Andrea asked.

“DANG! I didn’t imagine that he’ll buy that lame excuse of yours!” Rachelle said in shock.

“You are finally making that ladder to popularity you kept on telling us, Cathrel!” Jobel rejoiced.

“Cathrel! Say something!”

“I am so stupid,” was all I can say.
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:24 pm

YEEY!! Thank you very very much for the updates!! I love it. And this fan fic is a personal fave of mine! Good job! cheers cheers cheers
I was really surprised when Cathrel mentioned Artemis Fowl. I loove loove that dude! I can't blame Cathrel for liking him (if she really does) he's freakin' smart. I've read the Artemis Fowl series until the Lost Colony, and I think he's wicked amazing. Another reason to love your fic! haha. cheers
OMG. Dara likes Kyle?? No... I'm rooting for Cathrel!! Go Cathrel!! PBJT! PBJT!
I loved the Title of Dougie's fan club! The Skateboard Prodigy? That was good. I laughed. lol!
Anyway, I love love love your fic! Group hug
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next