McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

+5
mcflyJBdarch
lia :)
Jessica!
carmzy_sweetness
flyhighstargirl
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! Empty Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:11 am

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! 1_333752276l

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! 1_272104185l

NEED TO KNOW WHICH PICTURE IS BETTER...PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR COMMENTS Very Happy Very Happy
(Thanks to lilpippi and qashley42 of mcfly.forums.umusi.co.uk)

TITLE: WOrlds Apart
AUTHOR: WEndy
CHARACTERS: Me (or could be you, daydream all you want) "Julienne Bayley"; McFLY

DISCLAIMER: PUrely FICTION, so none of it happened, i don't know McFLY personally, or any of the character.

Summary: She can breeze through the piano with such skill. Could she breeze to the heart of the God of Rock?

**okay, this is like my first McFLY fic. I have no idea if it would be any good. but owell!

Chapter One: Julienne's POV

The alarm clock buzzed loudly at 7 in the morning that I shot up in bed thinking there was a fire in the house. realizing it was just my faithful alarm clock, I definately have to change that tone i groaned silently while pressing down hard on the clock to stop it from the loud buzz.

I head to the bath right away and splash the frigid water on my face wiping any sign of sleep from my system. I stared at myself at the mirror with the cold water droplets dripping my my cheeks, my eyes, nose, and mouth. I'm Julienne Bayley, World Champion: Piano Division 2004-2006. 20 years old; British-Asian descent; been playing the piano since I was 5 years old; home-schooled all throughout until college while juggling with my classical career. Moved in to London year 2000 to train myself for competitions, and eventually landing a record with EMI Classical, as a pianist of a classical Quintet, me as lead of course. I have been doing just that ever since.

I try to remind myself who I am every morning just to keep me motivated. I'm happy with my career. I'm the youngest to get a world title, who wouldn't like that? My family has been really supportive, especially my father. Being an only child, my parents have given me what they could give even if i had 10 siblings. We are well-off, thanks to my career and my dad's real-estate empire in the whole of United Kingdom that bought the mansion located uptown of London.

As i gathered enough energy to start my day, I pulled my robe to my body and marched down the stairs to our massive dining area for some breakfast. My father was already in his work clothes with a newspaper lifted high up in front of him. my mother, still on her curlers, was watching the Morning NEws from our TV. "Good morning, Honey." my mother greeted as she saw me heading towards my breakfast that was carefully laid on the finest china in the house. "Morning all" I greeted back as i took a wiff of my lovely omelette and French toast that Franco Pierre, our chef, has prepared for me. Just as I was seated my manager, Mr. Carlson Law, joined us in his usual semi-business-attire. It was an advantage that my manager lives with us. I can talk to him or raise anything with him when i need to without having to wait out until the morning. Besides, he was like family to us. He was indeed the one who discovered me here in London, and entered me into various local, national, and international competitions. He himself, is an excellent pianist and arranger. "Morning, Law." I beamed at him. "Morning, Julie. In a good mood, I suppose? We have a long day today. You better be ready." Carlson replied while devouring his breakfast and gulping down his extra-black coffee. "I was in a good mood, until you reminded me of 'work'." Noting sarcasm and emphasis on the last word. "HEy? Don't be like that, you like press conferences." Carlson reminded me.
Hmmm...right, if there would still be people interested in our music. Attending these conferences are like having nap time in prep school. People who go there are old and boring. Whatever happened to the young people? Sure, it's good to still get appreciation from people but it is starting to become a sick cycle.
"Aren't we dropping by the office to meet up with the rest of the quintet?" I asked as i poke on the raw tomato on my plate. Mr. Carlson simply nodded. "When are you going to start recording for the album?" my mother asked my manager. He didn't answer.

Mr. Law and I arrived at the office an hour later, the rest of the quintet sat with a glum look on their faces. what is wrong with the world? Erick Darryl, our violinist shot me a weak smile when he saw me came in. I smiled back, although unsure if I should even be doing that. I studied the rest of them looking worse than ever. It was as if someone has died. "Morning all! You guys ready from the press conference?" I asked in my happiest tone. They all turned to look at me as if i was some sort of a nutcase. That was when I realized their eyes were tear-stained. "What--" I was just about to ask what has happened when Mr. Law called us into a mini-conference room. Walking towards that room made me feel sick that I was about to hurl. As i looked at Jenny, our cellist, she started to shake and cry all over again. I'm about to find out something that surely, i don't know of yet but I'm pretty sure the quintet has an idea already. Whatever it was, it was twisting my stomach into knots. bounce

Last edited by flyhighstargirl on Sat May 16, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 36 times in total
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 pm

** hey! i need to know if anyone is reading. i typed the next chapter already but i lost my USB! i have to find it yet. it's all there.

Just let me know if your alive =)
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  carmzy_sweetness Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:09 pm

Hey Wendy! I just read the first bit m'dear. I'm reading. Very Happy
I hope you put up an add soon. Approve!

I'm over at the other thread. Hope you can drop by. Laughing

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 pm

gaawwwshhhh i hope i ca find my USB. it's driving me insane! everything was there :x
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:41 am

found my USB thank goodness!

Chapter Two: Julienne's POV

The moment I was able to get in the conference room, I saw Mr. Steve Earning, VP of London Recording Company. “What’s he doing here?” I wondered. My eyes painfully panned towards Mr. Law’s face. He looked agitated and pale. “Something is definitely wrong about all this. What could cause everyone looking so low? Even the freakin’ VP looks he’s about to go to his own funeral. And how come I’m the only clueless one? Has my manager hid anything from me? And why me of all the people? I lead this quintet! The nerve!” My breathing became heavy. If it was possible, I’m running out of air. “Good morning all. Please sit.” The VP gestured us to the chairs. “What’s so good about the morning? Have you seen everyone’s faces? Have you seen your yours?!” I thought bitterly. When all of us got settled, he started. “I called this meeting to inform you that…” his voice trailed off. “Say it! The suspense is killing me! What?! That it’s the end of the world? The Rapture happened and we are left behind?” my mind run on chaos-mode. “…LRC (London Recording Company) is folding. We are no longer going to continue running this business. Basically, the market has switched their tastes to other types of music. We are lagging off fast. There’s no room for classical music played by youngsters like you anymore. People who listen to classical music now is not our target market; not what this is company is about.” Our VP explained. “For years, we have tried to access them. We had a bit of success at first, but it was downhill since then. Our albums made it to the charts once in a while, but that was never good enough, not even in the classical charts, no matter how much we’ve spent for video and radio airplays, tours, and other promotional stuff. Other record labels are trampling us as their bands and artists make all the money for them. We’re simply not getting there.” His voice filled with frustration and disappointment. I felt like the whole building of LRC just collapsed on me. My system tried to replay the words or Mr. Earning in slow motion. Making sure I’m not missing out on the words. I didn’t. “And the process of closing has already started. All I need to do now is let you sign your own papers that would cancel the existing contract between the group and the company.” Mr. Earning seemed to have swallowed a lump in his throat. He let out a long sigh as if content he was able to announce the news. Just as Mr. Earning finished, the rest of the group groaned and moaned. Clearly more upset that they were earlier. No one said anything. Not even the manager. He just simply sat there eyes focusing on the papers. The weight of the matter took its toll on me. “What am I supposed to do now? Music is basically my life since I was five years old. Everything I did was for music. Even when my mother and I still lived in the Philippines before marrying my step-dad, I have already been very attached to the piano.” The silence became so loud that my ears were about to burst. “How long have you known this?” I broke the ice. All of them shot a look at me. Mr. Earnings looked questioningly at my manager. Sure he wasn’t expecting that my own ‘trusted’ manager had kept this secret from the leader of the group. “Ah, that figures everything…I didn’t know anything, did I? This had been going on for some time now has it? Probably starting at that time when our tour got cancelled last month. It wasn’t the theatres that had problems, am I right? WE had the problems.” By this time, tears started to fill my eyes. My head spun like crazy and my vision blurry. Mr. Law nodded. “Then why didn’t you tell me?! Why did you hide it from ME?! You know very well that this is my only life!” I was already screaming and yelling, pounding my fists on the table that I felt I was about to break the bones of my hand. “We didn’t want to upset you.” Mr. Law started, avoiding my eyes. “Not upset me? How do you think am I feeling now? Relieved?” I shot back at him. “We were supposed to tell you, Julienne. We didn’t expect the company would close this soon. I was shocked to receive the message regarding this meeting early this morning.” I paced around the room, not believing in my manager’s lame excuse. “Julienne, please sit down.” Erika, our violist urged me as she pulled my arm to keep me from pacing. I pulled my hand away from her. “Don’t touch me! I don’t trust you either!” I didn’t mean to say that. Erika has been a good friend of mine, my closest one in the group. She looked hurt when my words hit her. I didn’t apologize. It’s true, I can never trust anyone who keeps secrets from me. “I am the freaking leader of this group! How come I’m the last one to know?” I spoke bitterly with my back against them. Mr. Law started to explain again when I cut him off. “Shut up! I don’t want to hear your excuses.” Mr. Earning moved towards me and spun me around fiercely. “You are not to talk that way to your manager!” I wrenched away from his strong grip. “He’s no longer my manager…” I corrected him. “We’re all fired remember?” Noted with sarcasm. “YOU are not my boss..” My voice trembling at my new-found anger. “…and THEY are not my group, nor my friends!” I eyed each of the quintet members. They all seemed to felt so ashamed that they avoided my dagger looks. They simply bowed down and cried. I marched to the papers laid out on the table, snatched the pen out of the ex-VP’s hands and signed above my name. I didn’t bother reading it anyway. It just contained bad news and would just upset me more. “Goodbye dreams, goodbye career.” I threw the pen at my manager. “I’m out of here.” With that I twisted the door knob. I gave the group one last look and walked away.

The weather outside had turned colder that it almost matched my heart. I pulled my gray hoodie to my head and zipped it up, shielding me from the cold. That’s when I started to cry like a baby. I was more upset that they kept this from me than the news that the company is folding. “I suppose another manager would save my career after this would be made public through the news. But they WERE my only friends.” My feet started to take me to an unknown direction. I kept my head low and didn’t bother looking up. “What am I going to do now? Now I have lost all of them at the same time. I can’t go home yet. Not like this.” With that, I continued walking, bumping people occasionally. The cold bore an enormous weight on my system. That reminded me that I left my jumper at the car. “Smart move. You’re walking home, girl. Walking home in the cold.”

My breathing became labored when the cold made it hard from my lungs to get some air. Something caught my attention—Girls wildly screaming. I looked up and my eyes fell on a group of girls, probably hundreds of them piled up the entrance of a building. “What is going on? What are they screaming for?” I tried my best to understand the word they were chanting but I couldn’t quite get it. I moved closer and into the crowd. I stood on tiptoe to get me a sight of what the commotion was about. I saw cameras flashing and more screaming. I searched at any poster or tarpaulin that may answer what was going on. My eyes landed on a poster raised by a girl across me. “Marry me, Danny!”. Then another poster: “Giovanni here, Tom!” My curiosity rose. “Who on earth is Danny and Tom? Some weird comedians?” “Omigod! They’re coming out! McFLY! McFLY! McFLY!” a girl behind me shrieked that it almost burst open my whole being. “Mc-What? Is that a band’s name? sounds stupid.” I may have found the name stupid but my feet managed to inch my way closer and closer to the front where big security people stood. Then 4 men came out. Although I though one of them looks more like a boy than a man. The guy with the curly brunette hair waved at the big crowd causing them to scream harder. The “boy” simply smiled, and nodded to the crowd; his eyes disappearing when he smiled. The blonde one jumped and waved at the crowd enthusiastically. His dimple prominent on his cheek. The other “man” threw kisses to the crowd and I swear I saw someone fainted because of that. “So, which one of these bozos is Danny or Tom?” I stood there processing the new-found information in my mind.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:49 am

Chapter Three: Danny’s POV

“What a crowd!” I continued to wave at them and flashed my signature smile showing off my signature straight teeth. Today is a huge milestone for us. We have finally signed up in our own record label-Super Records. Yes, we are incredibly proud. For four years, McFLY has been at the bosom of Universal Records. Due to creative differences, we decided to split. Now, on with the show! We’re going to be heading to writing songs, recording, finding a new staff, brainstorming, and eventually releasing a new album under our new label. That would be wicked! I glanced back at my band mates, they’re expressions are priceless. It was as if they’re about to cry. This is a START for McFLY. “Pretty amazing that our fans are here to support us, right?” I said to the blonde guitarist. “Oh yeah. Pretty wicked for them to do such.” Tom answered, not taking his eyes off the massive crowd. “You think there will be more fans?” I questioned. “Of course, we had a lot before, I don’t see any reasons why they would disappear. Pop and rock is like staple food of music. People need them!” Tom reasoned, his eyes scanning mine. I shifted my gaze back to the crowd that never seemed to stop from screaming out loud. I am Danny Jones. 22 years old; Lead singer and guitarist of McFLY. I had spent ages with these guys behind me since the management found us all through auditions, and McFLY came to be. Dougie Poynter, the youngest in the band barely hit puberty when we first started. Harry Judd, had a few good girlfriends though he is only about my age.. Harry Judd, he just has this great power over women. Anyway, e had a good number of number ones, and all of our albums made it to the top 10. All thanks to these loyal fans.

Something stirred to my right. I looked at that direction and saw a girl in a gray hoodie tumbling towards me. "What the?!" I caught her with my hands as she dove at me, and I noticed that the crowd behind her started pushing. Luckily, the security was able to contain the almost-stampeding crowd. I looked down at the girl trying her best to gain back her balance. "Cute fan." I thought as a small smile formed on my face. Although, when i do that, the reaction usually would be more screaming from a fan, or crying perhaps. She just stood right there and looked at me. Her dark eyes piercing through me as if she was angry. I was about to open my mouth and ask if she was okay when Security pulled her away from me. "We don't appreciate you groping on Danny Jones, miss. even if you're a fan." The big security guy told her. She spun around, face contorting at the big guy. "Groping?! a FAN?! I don't even who these cheap bozos are!" She yelled at the security and eyed at us. Silence fell on the crowd. My heart raced. "Cheap BOZOS?"
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica! Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:33 pm

Oooh, wow.

Very good, very good! I like it XD

Update soon, please!
Jessica!
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:32 pm

hahah! hi jessica! yep! im working on a new add. should be a lengthy one. heheheh! glad you liked it. Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  lia :) Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:23 am

awesome story!

cheep BOZOS? i'm sooooooo wanna kill that Wendy right now. But it's just a fanfic so yeah. Rock On! lol!

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-04-28

http://fueledbygravy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 am

lia Smile wrote:awesome story!

cheep BOZOS? i'm sooooooo wanna kill that Wendy right now. But it's just a fanfic so yeah. Rock On! lol!

thanks lia! and yes, i was very hurt while writing that part. heheheheheh! Very Happy

should add really soon guys. just busy and i couldn't finish the chapter yet. thanks!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:21 pm

weeee!!! yey! UPPPDAaaaateee!!!!!!!!

we want mmoooooooreeeeee!!!!!!!
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:14 am

Chapter Four: Julienne’s POV

“The nerve of this fatso to tell me I grope MR. DANNY JONES. As if! I would never do such a thing to him or to anyone I don’t know for that matter. I’m not a fan! I don’t know any of their music! But I do know that THEY are one of those sissy bands that caused the company to fold, and me to be jobless and career-less, and friend-less.” I eyed Danny with a hate that I couldn’t contain in myself that it starts to show in my eyes now brimming with tears. He seems to shake in front of me. The rest of the guys eyed me from head to foot. Mocking me that I'm some street rat. "At least I don't steal people's fans with screamos and guitars that makes noise." I’m sure Danny knows how I’m feeling. So timely, that I have to meet these guys on the day I knew about the folding. The security led me out of the crowd, pushing through the mass of people, probably hating me and thinking what a total loser I am since I called their idols cheap bozos. I could hear them whispering. "I better start watching my back. It's as if they're planning to kill me." I kept my head low, only watching my feet move out of insanity of a crowd. I smirked as what a scene I must have caused in front of the band. I’d probably be in the news. I’m pretty certain cameras were on me and Mr. Jones. They might recognize me, maybe they’d even add the news that my career was over. Then again, they might not. I’ve got my hoodie on anyway. "Ex-pianist from the now folded London Recording Company, decided to take its anger towards McFLY on the day of the...." I could hear the news now...

When I finally made it out of the crowd, the security left me standing to the spot where I stopped earlier when I noticed the commotion of the screaming girls. As I moved away, not knowing where I was going to, I heard the screams resumed again. I pulled the hoodie closer to my body as the cold bit me everywhere. “I wish I could get back to my career so I wouldn’t waste anytime thinking about unnecessary things.” The screaming seemed to fade into the background when my feel pulled me to a corner down the block. I had no idea where I was going. I don’t know much of downtown London. I have always depended on my manager and driver to take me to places. Now, I have no money for cab, no driver, no car, no food, no nothing. I never felt so low in my life. Tears were now falling like waterfalls; my nose turning bright red from the sniffing. Then my phone chirped in my pocket. “Idiot, I forgot I was bringing a phone.” I thought as my hands dig deep into my jeans pocket. I saw ‘Mr. Law’ flashing on the screen. I pressed ‘Reject’ hard enough I wished he could actually feel it. I decided to dial for mom and have a driver come pick me up. Then again, something in me wanted to be alone for a while. I shove my phone back into my pockets. I let out a huge sigh as my eyes scanned the buzzing city. It was almost lunch now so people would be out of the office and into cafes and restaurants. I continued to walk, relying only on my feet to take me away from it all.

Minutes after my aimless walk, I came across a park. “Well, what do you know?” My first happy thought of the day. I have always enjoyed walks at parks. Even from the cold, some flowers were in bloom. If I am not mistaken the quintet and I have played here once for a charity event. True enough, I saw the kiosk where we played. I couldn’t help but smile. Those were treasured memories. I laughed when i remembered Erika falling off the small stool provided for us. She had always play with great precision, and emotion. She was so carried away that she literally carried herself away. I let out a huge sigh. They are what they are now---memories, something of the past. I continued walking down paths as I sniffed freshly-cut grass. “How I wish I’ve got someone to talk to. Dad has always been busy with work, and mom has been busy with herself too. I don’t have any siblings I could share my thoughts with. And I don't have any friends...” I kicked a pebble as I walked.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 am

thanks readers Very Happy I love you
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 am

Chapter Five: Danny’s POV

What happened a few moments ago was just bizarre. I couldn’t quite explain exactly how I felt. Never had I had someone come up to me and call me and the band 'cheap bozos'. Sure, there could be a lot of anti-McFLYs there out there. But I never expected only ‘one’ to show up during our appearance. I would have expected a mob too. “Who was that?” Her identity intrigued me so. It’s as if I have met her before. “Was she a snob from school back in Bolton? An ex-girlfriend I might not have recognized? I had only a few and I still remember all of them.” My brain pulsed with every thought. “Maybe it was someone I had a fling with. And I broke her heart, now she came back with revenge?” I shook my head as all of us settled in the office. I’m probably paranoid. “Danny, don’t dwell on whoever that psycho was.” Dougie playfully shoved me. I only managed a weak smile. “You’re spacing out. You’re too thick to be a thinker right?” Harry mocked, that caused everyone to laugh. Danny rolled his eyes with Harry’s arrogance. “So guys, are we ready to have this meeting?” Mr. Henry Peterson, general manager of Super Records asked. Tom nodded. “Well, today must have been a great day, isn’t it?” He started with a positive foot. Everyone gave their ‘yes’ except me who simply nodded. “Danny, I know you are bothered by the girl in the hoodie. Please, it’s just one girl. You can’t let her affect you so. Even if she wasn’t a fan, she doesn’t match up to the fan base of the band.” The manager consoled. “He’s right. Why am I so affected? She’s not worth of any thought. She’s a complete weirdo, probably some poor stray even.” Danny reasoned. “All right. I’m sorry I am being a softie. Let’s get on with these meeting shall we?” Danny grinned. “That’s the Danny Jones I know.” Mr. Peterson pointed a finger at me. “Yeah, the arrogant, insensitive Danny.” Harry joked again. “Don’t push it, Harry.” Danny warned him. It's a good thing that we decided to get a manager. although, we are still his boss. We met Mr. Peterson way back when he was just a mere individual. He wanted to manage us but Universal got us already. But he has been supportive ever since. Great guy! Perfect for the job...and he sort of keeps the band together and focused.

“We need a new set of orchestra.” Tom suggested. “An orchestra? No way dude, we’re rocking our way up with this album. We’re not going back to our Wonderland days are we?” Dougie combated. “I know, but it would be really cool if we focus more on rocking out with something as sophisticated as an orchestra.” Tom replied, crossing his arms over his chest. “We WERE rocking it out before.” Dougie snapped. “Easy, Dougie. It’s just a suggestion.” Tom lifted up his hands. “I think what Tom is saying Dougie is that we let go of a bit our pop side, head more to a lot of guitars and rock, and have the orchestra do the same.” Harry spoke. Dougie shrugged, "Have the orchestra play guitars and bass?" "NO dude. HAve them do their thing with ROCK songs. We did that before with pop songs." Harry corrected. Dougie simply nodded. “An orchestra is too many for our band, guys. We don’t need that much instrumentalists” I finally told them, annoyed that we had to tackle a pointless argument. No one said anything and as if waited for me to say more. “McFLY is already an individual and has its own identity. It’s time we rocked it out ourselves. Maybe one or two but we do not need an entire orchestra to back us up.” Danny explained. “Point well taken.” Mr. Peterson said as he jotted down on his notepad. “I’m actually with Danny.” He continued. “It’s true that we need back-up instruments to help us achieve the music of McFLY but one or two is enough. So the spotlight would be more on you, songs would solely be played by you, and all that. We are aiming for individuality when you guys left Universal Records.” The rest nodded, seeing my point. “Where do we intend to record the album? Everything is darn expensive in downtown of London.” Harry asked. “True, Super Records can’t finance everything yet. I’m currently looking for small studios with all equipments needed but I haven’t really found one yet.” Mr. Peterson sighed. “How about going to another country for it?” Tom suggested. “Australia is actually the best place to go. I just had to ask if you are all up for it.” The manager asked. “Up for it?!” I shrieked. “Australia?” Dougie’s eyes were as big as saucers now. “We are all over for it!” all of us screamed in unison and rose to our seats because of excitement.

Lunch-though it is a bit late for that! Always a good thing for me. I've been wanting to get a load of fish and chips down the block. I'm super hungry. While I walked down the street, my hoodie up, my nose followed the smell of frying fish and chips down at "The Port". When I was about to enter the restaurant, I saw her. My body stiffened when I saw her walking down to the bakery across the street. She seemed restless. I tried to hide myself from her sight, and secretly wished i wasn't 6 feet tall. She kept glancing at her phone. "Street rats don't carry phones....and street rats don't have pretty dark eyes such as hers I mentally slapped myself. That was unecessary. Though, I couldn't get the close encounter I had with her earlier today... That's when I realized that I've got to know this girl. I was about to head across the bakery but she was gone...
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:56 pm

nice fic.
can't wait for more
im included in the fic.
erika.
lol
crazy girl.
Laughing
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:31 am

KAI wrote:
nice fic.
can't wait for more
im included in the fic.
erika.
lol
crazy girl.
Laughing

thanks! would be adding more soon Very Happy Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:47 pm

AAADDDDDD!!!

Chapter Six: Julienne's POV

I was getting hungry by the time 2 PM clicked. I settled myself under the tree for almost an hour now. My phone has chirped endlessly but I took none of the calls. They were all probably from the quintet or my manager. “Ex-manager.” I corrected myself. I pulled out phone thinking it’s about time to phone my mom when I realized my phone had died out of juice. “Oh man! Now how am I supposed to go home? I have to walk but it would take me ages to know the way!” I mentally cursed myself for not knowing the way around London. I have been here for a good number of years but was always too busy with my career I just had to bark orders at the driver. “Now that I don’t have a career, maybe I could start learning….on foot.” I added bitterly. I stood up and head out of the park. I took in familiar landmarks and decided where to go. “There’s the bakery my mom always buy bread from… and that’s the music store I had my signing once…and…hmmmm..” My brain seemed to have thought this one out painfully. “I’m so lost and I know it. Maybe I should ask for directions.” I looked around for friendly faces to ask for directions. But then again, it wasn’t my thing to be doing such an act. ”To think I thought men had problem with asking for directions.” I decided to go down that road by the bakery and see where it would take me.

Minutes later, I still don’t know where I’m at. I felt like screaming. I decided to swallow my pride and decided to go in the bakery and use their phone. I was just about to do that when I saw an electric blue Chevrolet car screeched to a halt in front of me. the window open. “Need any help, young lady?” the driver asked. My lips had gone dry and I couldn’t speak. But I want to get home already. “Actually, yes.” I croaked. “Where are you heading?” The man asked. “Home.” I answered. “What a stupid answer.” “Where’s home?” he asked. “Uptown.” I answered. “You’re not walking there, are you?” He asked as he pulled his sunglasses away from his eyes and looked at me. The man was about in his late 20s. “Is he flirting with me?” Disgusted by my own thoughts I uncomfortably looked at the man. “Uhhhmm…” was all I was able to say. “Hop in. I’ll drive you home.” He offered. “No. It’s really okay. I can handle it.” My pride kicking in. “Okay, suit yourself.” He was about to close the window when I grew desperate. “Wait!” I practically screamed. He had a stupid grin on his face and realized he was playing around with me. “Okay. But you have to promise me you’ll take me home, okay? Or I’ll call the police.” He laughed out loud. “Get in the car, miss. And yes, I promise to take you home.”

Few moments later, we were driving down the street. “So where do you live exactly in uptown?” He asked me, technically, starting a conversation. I gave him a few landmarks and he nodded. I didn’t pull down my hoodie since I wouldn’t want him to recognize me in case he knows about me. I can’t take that risk yet. I kept my eyes on the window by my seat. “So, Miss Julienne, what brought you to this side of London?” I almost jumped out of my seat when he mentioned my name. I looked at him with my jaw hanging open. “I know who you are, Miss. A lot of people do.” The stranger told me. “Uhh…How did---?” I wanted to ask but clearly he knew it was coming and cut me off. “I listen to your music.” He said as his head motioned to the compartment in front of me. I quickly opened the compartment in front of me. Stunned, there they lay—all of my 4 albums with the quintet. I picked them up, a smile forming on my lips. “I like your music actually, it has a side that is so different from the classical concerts I have attended to. It’s as if it had an invisible “modern” force to it.” He smiled at me. “That was basically the aim of the record company. It hoped to reach the young people to listen to classical music or instrumental music in a different way; make it less intimidating, you know?” I replied, still continued to shuffle through the CDs. “Was the aim?” He wondered. I let out a sigh. He would probably know it anyway. “The record company folded. I was just informed of it this morning.” I practically whispered. “Oh my goodness. I’m very very sorry, Miss Julienne. You’re an incredible pianist and it would be great to hear an album from you again.” He was trying to comfort and sympathize with me. “So nice of the stranger to do so good things in a few minutes.” “I don’t know if I’ll ever have a career again. For all I know, I have lost every fan already.” I told him, my eyes looking at his expression. His face was chiseled with sadness. “I’m still a fan, Miss Julienne.” He managed a weak smile. I simply nodded and thanked him. By then, i started to listen to the music being played on the radio. It had some random tune that sounded like The Beatles. "Doo doo doo doo dooo dooo..." I raised an eyebrow. "She's got a lip ring and five colors in her hair..." the guy sang. "Weird lyrics." I looked at the man behind the wheel, he set his eyes on the road only but i can see his fingers tapping on the wheel in tune with the music. "You know this band?" I asked sarcastically. "I'm guessing you are not a fan." He replied. "Well, I didn't really have that much time to listen to other music except in my genre." I answered. He just nodded. When the song ended... "That was McFLY, folks, 4 years ago. Just today, the band signed their own label called Super Records located just in downtown London...." MY eyes widened. "McFLY?!" I practically yelled. The driver bounced on his seat, startled. "That's THEM?" disgust in my tone. "You know McFLY, Miss Julienne?" the man asked. "Well, sort of! i bumped into them earlier. You'll probably hear it in the news tomorrow." I felt agitated. "I can see it right now..."JUlienne Bayley, groping McFly frontman Danny Jones..." I made up. The man simply laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world. "You groped Danny Jones?" He asked me in between laughs. "Of course not. someone pushed me and i landed on him!" I was getting defensive. "You won't hear it that way tomorrow though. They'll probably think I'm some fanatic." I sighed.

We didn’t say anything more. A few more minutes, the car was in the front gate of our house already. “Nice house.” He commented as his eyes scanned as far as he can see. “Thank you.” I thanked him for taking me home as well, and listening to me. “Bye.” I gave him a little wave. I was about to open the door when I saw faced back to him again. “Uhm, I’d really appreciate it if you tell no one of this incident. And just let the news handle what they know.” I requested. “Sure. No problem.” I opened the door, and looked back at him again. “What’s your name, sir?”.

----COMMENTS ANYONE? bounce
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Chapter Seven: Julienne's POV ( i swear to be adding the band's soon =) )

"I’m home.” I called out to whoever was home. Although I doubted anyone would be home. Just as expected, no one answered. I marched myself to the kitchen, unable to control the hunger that pierced through my stomach. Before I made it to the fridge, I saw a note lying on the dining table on my seat. I picked it up. When I opened it up, it was the familiar handwriting from my mother.

Julienne,
Honey, I have heard about the news about the folding of the company. I’m very sorry to hear that. Just a little before noon, Mr. Law came back to the house, and told me he couldn’t find you. I know you are a big girl and you can handle a day on your own. He’s got a whole team of SWAT looking for you. Please call him back to let him know you are home. Honey, your dad and I left abruptly for the States today. I’m sorry I couldn’t have called you earlier. It was a sudden meeting with the realtors in the States that your dad and I had to leave right away by 1 this afternoon.
By the time you read this note, we are over the Atlantic. I definitely hope you are reading this note. Please call Mr. Law, and if you can, let’s talk at 7PM, your time. I would be waiting.

Mom
PS: Be back in about a week.

I set the note down and reached for my phone. I pulled my charger on the drawer and plugged it. I ran to the living room and against my will, dialed for Mr. Law. “Hello? Julienne is that you?” He practically yelled at my ear. “Yes, Mr. Law. I’m back home.” I told him flatly. “Where were you? I’ve been worried about you…” He started. “If you were worried then you would have told me the news way before and at least it would get me ready!” I screamed, I swear I heard my voice echoing. There was a long pause. “I’m sorry, Julienne. I should have. I’m sorry. Don’t worry, Julienne. With your talent, people from various companies would surely call you by the time the news would reveal it. It would probably be in the Evening News tonight…” My ex-manager consoled. “What?! You think this would all get better if I land myself another contract?” I questioned him, my voice toned down a bit. “That’s not what I meant, Julienne…” Mr. Law started but I cut him off anyway. “I trusted you, sir. I trusted you like family. How on earth am I supposed to feel towards you when I see you living in my house after all this?” Another silence. “I’m no longer staying there, Julienne. I had all my stuff taken out and I plan to move back in with my family back in Essex.” Mr. Law told me. I didn’t know how to react. I didn’t know what to say. Being angry is one thing but not seeing him again is another thing. “It was nice knowing and working with you. Just so you know, I endorsed you to my friends in other recording companies. I’m sure they are looking at your papers right now, and they would love to manage you.” Tears ran down my face too many times today. I’m about to fall into the greatest depression of my life. “Julienne, are you still there?” He asked. “Yes.” I croaked. “I’m sorry to have caused you all this. I wasn’t a good manager to you.” With that I said, “Goodbye, Mr. Law.” Then hang up.

My sobs rang across the house. Some of the servants had came to check up on me, only to be sent away. I wanted to be alone. My heart couldn’t contain all the trauma of the day—The folding, the feud between the quintet and my manager, ‘bumping’ into the band of sissy men who doesn’t do anything but close down all the record labels except their own, my family not being around when I needed them most. “When did my life start to screw up like this?” I pounded my fist on the wall. I was now seated on the floor, my back against the cold marble wall. “Someone…save me…”

I wasn’t aware of the time when I opened my eyes. I was still on the living room floor. “How long have I been down here?” I glanced at the time. It was already close to 7PM. My mother should be expecting my call now. I stood up, my legs wobbled and I had to support myself by holding onto the railing by the wall. I led myself to the kitchen, realizing that I haven’t had any food since this morning. I pulled my phone and turned it on, disposed the charger back to where it was. My hands groped the handle of the fridge. I needed to drink something. I pulled out a carton of juice and drank it all down. My phone beeped, indicating a message. I glanced at it, still downing all the juice from the carton. It was from Duke. When I saw his name on the screen I couldn’t help but feel a little tense and weird for the first time. It read: ”Baby, I’m worried about you. You’re phone has been off long enough that I’m getting paranoid. Call me back. Your mom told me about the news. I need to know you’re okay, hon. I’ll be back in London as soon as possible.” I placed the carton back into the fridge when a servant named Sarah came to view. “Dinner would be served in a while, Miss. We have prepared your favorite pasta.” She told me with a slight bow. “Thank you, Sarah. Just give me a few moments.” With that, she left me. I dialed Duke. After a ring he picked up. “Baby!” He greeted. “Hey…” I managed weakly as I marched out of the kitchen. “Baby, I wish I could be there to hold you right now. I know you are really upset.” My boyfriend of 3 years wished. “Thanks hon.” Although I’m not sure I meant it. I listened to him trying to comfort me as I got up to my room. Duke Harris, my boyfriend. About 4 years older than me; an accomplished architect; working for my dad; and is on assignment right now at Germany. Even though we communicate all the time by phone, we talked more on phone than personally. I’m not sure if he is a boyfriend to begin with. But sure, I love him. He’s been a great guy and we had a lot of fun together…when we are together. Duke was orphaned before he was taken in by a wealthy businessman who later became my dad’s business partner. Sometimes, he joins my family for vacations and that gave us time together. But just like his dad, and my parents, he’s incredibly busy. “I’ll be home in a week hon. I promise.” He told me. I only managed a sigh. “Duke, I have to go take a shower. It has been a long day for me.” I told him plainly. “Uhmm…Sure, baby. I understand. Call me when you can.” He told me. “Thanks.” I said as I settled myself on the bed. “I love you, baby.” Then, for the first time, I couldn’t answer him.

When I woke up the next morning at 7, I reminded myself that I didn’t have work today. I was about to doze off when I heard my phone rang. It was Mr. Law. I punched in the loudspeaker. “Yeah?” my voice hinted with sleep. “Turn on the morning news, Julienne.” Something made me jump to grab my remote and when i opened and clicked on the channel...my remote dropped...my jaw opened and my eyes wide.

(phew!)
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

OMG
what's the news!
lol
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:57 pm

ohh no.. wats the news aboout??
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:00 am

Chapter Seven: Danny's POV

It was about a few minutes after seven when i heard the TV booming downstairs. "How considerate... i groaned as i shifted my position on my bed, too lazy to get up. "DUde! That really made headlines!" I heard Dougie boomed, laughs and clasping of hands followed. "What the..." My curiosity got me. I hurriedly got out of bed with only my boxers ( Twisted Evil ) on. MY feet were the only body part that was wide awake when it lead me down the stairs. "Mate, you gotta check this out." Tom gestured Danny. Everyone was on their couch potato position still on their sleep clothes, plus breakfast on plates in front of them. I sat beside Tom and looked at the TV. Images of me and the girl in the hoodie filled the screens. My lips formed a smile. "Nice to see you again, miss." "Witnesses claim this girl who happened to attack front man of UK sensation McFLY, Danny Jones, was none other than Julienne Bayley of The Quintet (at this time, images of Julienne and The Quintet was shown), a classical-pop group that happened to have disbanded yesterday when London Recording Company folded..." the anchor reported. "Attacked me?" Danny looked at the boys. "She didn't attack me. She just "fell" on me." As if his correction would have made a difference. Harry's mouth was wide open. "She's THE Julienne Bayley?!" He slapped himself. "You know the bird?" Dougie asked not taking his eyes off the TV, currently showing a brief comment from the ex-manager of The Quintet, Mr. Law. "Izzy has mentioned her to me once, mate." Izzy, Harry's girlfriend, and being a classical violinist as well, knows The Quintet. "She told me once that that bird Julienne could really rock some crap on the piano." Harry's voice seemed to be more animated now. All eyes were on him now. "Oh right. I've seen a couple of videos from the group, and a poster from the theatre about months ago." Tom said as his eyes travelled back with his memory. Everyone shot her a double take. "What?" Tom asked. "What were you doing at the theatre?" Harry asked, eager to hear Tom's answer. "Huh?" Tom refused to answer. "Rock dudes like us and theatres don't mix, mate." Dougie reminded him. I let out a little snicker. "I just happened to pass by." Tom told them. "Right..." Harry mocked. "True!" Tom was on full-defense now. "Keep it down, I'm watching the news. I wonder if they'll get a good shot of me." Dougie joked followed by a mouthful of pancake to his mouth. Everyone looked at the monitor again. Danny came on. "Oh dear...I didn't think they'd air my comment." "I didn't seem to mind, she's a fitty." Danny remarked, giving a wink at the camera. Dougie slapped the back of my head. "Ouch!" I winced. "You've got the hots for the bird, Danny boy?" Dougie practically squealed like a girl. "It was just a comment. Pipe down. There's more." Danny looked back at the TV, his hand still on the back of his head. But none of his other comments came back on. "That's all you've said?" Tom asked. "No. I said something more." My eyes scanned the TV silently hoping that more of his comments would air. "She's not a fan. She would probably take my comment in a bad way." "What else did you say?" Harry asked. "I told them i wasn't attacked. And I understand the fact that there are anti-McFLYs in the city....blah blah and that's life." I added, clearly frustrated. "Eloquent much?" Dougie teased. "Shut up, Doug. You don't even know what that word means." I ran my hand through my hair. "What is the JUlienne Bayley and all her fans going to think about me?" "Julienne Bayley also happened to cause commotion among the McFLY fans when she practically called the band, as quoted, Cheap Bozos." The anchor ranted on, a video showing Julienne calling them just that. "We really hate people like Julienne. If she wasn't a McFLY fan she didn't have to be at the signing of the label in the first place." a fan was speaking her mind to the camera. Her group of friends, nodding in agreement. "And the nerve of her to dare jump on Danny! A lot of girls would kill for that spot with Danny and an anti-McFLY definately did not deserve to be that close to the band. What was she doing there anyway?" the fan gave a finger at the camera, that was carefully censored. "We don't have any comments from Julienne Bayley's side as to no one knows of her whereabouts. Just after she was dragged out of the crowd, no one had spotted her anymore. The former manager of Julienne Bayley had sent the SWAT team to look for her in the whole of London yesterday. We have no word yet if she had been located." The news about Julienne and the band ended. "Crap. I feel like a jerk. She had gone through a lot in one day. Losing The Quintet, her whole career, being accused by the news, hated by practically all of the fan base of the band, and now she is missing..." I thought sadly. "Why am I even worried for her?" I gave out a huge sigh as i leaned on the couch, my hunger sweeping across my system.

No one said anything. "She's missing...right after the "scene"...does that make us the suspects?" I cracked the ice. "Are you worried about our image as suspects or probably you as a rapist since you said like a perv that she is a fitty on national TV, or are you worried where she could be?" Tom asked as he switched off the TV. "I want to know where she is. I want to find her." "Very funny." I answered anyway. Although we couldn't care less about one anti-McFLY person missing, but all of us looked sick and worried. I got up and head towards the phone to phone Mr. Henry Peterson.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm

good add :]
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:06 pm

thanks kai for keeping track. this thread is soooo lonely hahahahah!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:26 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:thanks kai for keeping track. this thread is soooo lonely hahahahah!

no problemo.
Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 am

hey guys! readers! i havent been adding much since i'm really busy...i hope i could add more soon!

pic is however added. gal from UK boards made it for me =)
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next