McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats on Getting Outsourcing Jobs in the Philippines

3 posters

Go down

Stats on Getting Outsourcing Jobs in the Philippines Empty Stats on Getting Outsourcing Jobs in the Philippines

Post  jkodesk21 Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 am

First off, I want to say that this is not a commercial post, but a free service the company I work for has decided to make available to the public. As one of the largest online job boards, we have stats on job activity in the PI http://www.odesk.com/community/oconomy/outsourcing_philippines - please let us know if this community wants to see specific information on job stats in Manila and elsewhere.

We're here as a free public service for the PI economy!

jkodesk21

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Stats on Getting Outsourcing Jobs in the Philippines Empty Re: Stats on Getting Outsourcing Jobs in the Philippines

Post  McFly(nick) Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:07 pm

wat???? wat is this??? hahahahaha

wahahahaha

people here is kinda young for jobs... wahahaha tnx anyway.. ^_^ Razz
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Stats on Getting Outsourcing Jobs in the Philippines Empty Re: Stats on Getting Outsourcing Jobs in the Philippines

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:05 pm

As Nick pointed out...we're all kind of under 18 here and fairly not allowed to work yet.

I'mma lock this. Neutral

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down