McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay

+8
nicoleaika
cathrel
nikka!
carmzy_sweetness
kaisthelimit
jaschier
maia 8D
sidecar23
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay Empty DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay

Post  sidecar23 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:03 pm

got this from the net yesterday....
McFly boys on wings of love
05/01/2009 13:01 - (SA)

London - McFly star Dougie Poynter has a crush on Gordon Ramsay.
The bassist - who makes up the British boy band with Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones and Harry Judd - was proud to reveal his unusual crush, and explained what it is he likes about the foul-mouthed TV chef.

"My top crush this year has to be Gordon Ramsay. I'm a massive fan! I think it's the way he dominates things," he said. Dougie's band mate Harry has amorous designs on another famous face.

"I like Cheryl Cole, and I really fancy Natalie Portman - she is just so different looking and hot!" he explained. Harry - who was romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan when they co-starred in 2006 movie Just My Luck - also revealed he was stunned when he found out the 22-year-old actress was dating DJ Samantha Ronson.

"It was a bit of a shock. But I also heard that she said she isn't a lesbian and that she still likes men. So who knows what the truth is?" - Bang Showbiz.com

- Bang

wow dougie....i never knew! haha.
here's a pic of gordon:
Gordon Ramsay Pictures, Images and Photos
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay Empty Re: DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:11 pm

XDD maybe when he said he had a crush on gordon, he meant he was a massive fan and admires him. XD

yeah. gosh, i heard the harry was shocked when he heard about the samantha girl. but oh well, that's all in the past. Haha.

right tom has a massive crush on katie holmes. they met in a premiere and he said when he met her and told her he was a big fan, katie told him she liked his music. and tom was like... "you know who i am?!" awww. bless him. he's so.. AHHH. I WANNA HUG TOM. XDD
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay Empty Re: DOUGIE's unusual crush++harry on lindsay

Post  sidecar23 Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:14 pm

awwww!!!! tommy!!!! so adorable and humble!!!
but seriously, katie holmes knows them? cool!
sidecar23
sidecar23

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:20 pm

KATIE HOLMES Pictures, Images and Photos

i like katie holmes too... she's cute..
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Ramsay Pictures, Images and Photos

haha, maybe he was inlove with his food, i wonder if gordon eats dougie and cut him into pieces... lol! DOUGIE, unexpected, parang napakaexotic idea... Hahaha
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:32 pm

natalie portman Pictures, Images and Photos

classic!!

Cheryl Cole Pictures, Images and Photos

haha, i know now why he like her, and why they like girls older than them... Razz

samantha ronson Pictures, Images and Photos

at last i foud a better pic, she's lovely also..