McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stranger...*my 2nd fic*...chapter 9..too too short...just a part of it..

+3
nikka!
anika
ButterflyBibish
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

stranger...*my 2nd fic*...chapter 9..too too short...just a part of it.. - Page 2 Empty Re: stranger...*my 2nd fic*...chapter 9..too too short...just a part of it..

Post  jaschier Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:41 pm

wooh!!! sheadon was real cool king, he talk like that... but i cant believe the fast affection... bree.. hehe get on!!! sheadon, dream on!!! lol!
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

stranger...*my 2nd fic*...chapter 9..too too short...just a part of it.. - Page 2 Empty Re: stranger...*my 2nd fic*...chapter 9..too too short...just a part of it..

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm

parang naalala ko tuloy yung babaeng hinugot sa aking tadyang

I love shea! XD XD XD He is so cool... Cherry flavored chicken XD XD XD you rock, Shea!!!

update!!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:41 pm

i don't think i can update this week cause my pc has something bad goin' on and i hope it'll be fix quickly..so sorry...but i'll make it up to you...please be patient!!!

tnx for reading!!!!!!love ya'll....
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 pm

anika wrote:OMD!!! A killer! haha. I like love slasher stuff at times. Like the movies Psycho and SAW. Kind of gory, true. But the plots are cool. Plus, I'm very intrigued with Jack the Ripper. Interesting criminal. haha. Very Happy
Woooah. The girl's pretty snappy. haha. I love James! He's so loyal and he's like a doting wife! Razz Razz
Update!!
Ooh KAI. He is like a little Danny. Even the clothes!!! Razz Razz

Haha yeah. I freaked out when I saw him lol.

---

Cool name, Bree.
OMG they're weird. No, she's weird. But I love it. I love weird things.

you're right....he's more like a playboy guy and declan seemed so sweet....lol...

Maybe we can use Declan if Shea became sweet lol
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:39 pm

we ran through the hallways hand in hand..i was sweating cause i wasn't used to so much running but brady...(that's what i call her...ssshhh..) seems having so much fun....we were getting close to our car and she lets go of my hand...
"sir...where are we going?" the driver asked me...
"he's driving..." brayden suddenly answered..
"but...it's already dark and you can't go around alone and..."
"oh..he's a big boy now...he'll be fine..." brayden grinned and entered the car...i was hesitating...then she opened the window..
"oh c'mon...don't be such a baby!!" brayden brag...then i got in...then i started the engine...
"are you really this hyper?" i asked her...while she was busy getting her head out on the window...
"this is so cool!" she yelled..and i grabbed her...
"will you get down!that's dangerous!..." i scolded..
"oh..just focus on the road....and i'm not hyper...i'm just..." she chuckled..."happy..." she added...happy? is that the way to be happy...?i asked myself....then not too far...we got out of the car and entered the huge club...
"let's go..." she grabbed my hand again...we entered a full house and not to mention..too noisy...
"answer my question now..." i told her...
"what? i can't hear you!" brayden said..."let's dance!"
"what?" i yelled back..then she grabbed my hands and went to the dance floor...she danced so well....and guys came all over her and she had so much fun..i met some girls...and got lost sight of brayden..i left my friends and look for her...i walked through the dance floor..it was too crowded...
"brayden!" i called...but it's useless....not even the girl beside me can't hear me yelling...so i walked and walked and then BAM!...everything went black and heard running footsteps...some were yelling and some stand still...afraid of what was happening....i walked and stumbled...the lights went on again...the music started...i was going to the couch when i saw all the girls sitting there...DEAD...everyone panicked and some were yelling...it was horrible...girls faces were scratch like a cat's fingernails...and some of them were stabbed...
"what happened?" brayden came along...
"the lights shut off and this happened..." i explained..."where were you?" i asked her suspiciously...
"i was at the dj stand! you know to request something sweet...but the lights shut off..." she said briefly...looking at the dead girls furiously...examining carefully...
"let's go..." she said...walking fast..
"wait?where?" i asked her...
"anywhere but not here..." she said ferociously...why was she mad all of a sudden...she opened the door and banged it...i stared at her from the outside awkwardly...
"what?" she asked as she touched the steering wheel..."oh c'mon..i'm driving..."i hurriedly run to the other side and entered...she started it...
"let's go to the palace..." i said..but she took another direction...."what are you doing?"
"don't distract me.." she gazed at the road it's like she was going to scold someone or something...
"i said...palace!" i glared at her...
"when i get off...drive away.." she said..
"what?" i asked her confused...
"do as i say..." she told me giving me a fierce look...
"but!" i yelled but she stopped the car at the middle of the road...she got off and lean onto the window..
"go home now..." she ordered...
"i can't leave you into some dark alley!" i complained...
"you can...now go...i'll be back..." she said smoothly...."please..." she pleaded....and drove off....leaving her....

To be continued
leave comments....!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
that's super freaky.. the lights turned off and then some girls were killed? woah.
brayden really intrigues me.. she's so mysterious. i hope she's a spy or something! XD

wow.. this fic has it all!
drama, romance, comedy and.. horror? hahaha!
i'm loving this fic! good job!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 pm

nikka! wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked
that's super freaky.. the lights turned off and then some girls were killed? woah.
brayden really intrigues me.. she's so mysterious. i hope she's a spy or something! XD

LOL...to tell you honestly..i don't even know what brayden is...LOL...I'M FIGURING IT OUT....seriously...i have some plans about her already but still thinkin of some twist and stuff...lol..

tnx for reading!!! bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nikka! wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked

LOL...to tell you honestly..i don't even know what brayden is...LOL...I'M FIGURING IT OUT....seriously...i have some plans about her already but still thinkin of some twist and stuff...lol..

tnx for reading!!! bounce

lol.. well, good luck then.. i'm excited to read what you've come up with! Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:18 pm

OMG that is so freaky! All the girl's were dead with scratches on their faces? Shocked affraid
Maybe.. maybe she knows something about the killer, and she wanted to save Sheadon.
This is so interesting!!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 pm

whoa!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!! Suspense!!! Brady (well... XD) is so scary... really... but I don't want to suspect her...

cat's fingernails?!?!?! scary...

I want to read the next chaps!!! weeeee!!! this is really really cool..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:04 pm

guys...our exams are over so i'll update today...but i'll be busy nxt wk..kasi meron na naman kaming exams...pero finals na talaga...lol...i'll post the next chapter na today....
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:16 pm

i was lying on the bed and brayden came back...she kissed me so sudden that i kissed her back but when she let go....i can't find her anywhere...where could she be..i stood up but it seems everything went black....then i opened my eyes...i saw james....me touching his face and his lips squashed...i was just dreaming...i stared at james...
"uhmm..si...sir,..." he interrupted..." can you let go now?" i pulled off quickly..
"what were you doing?" i asked him..standing up..
"your highness.." he fixed his own dress before he continued..." i have something for you.."he cleared his throat...
"don't start with me...i'm not in the mood to work.." i quickly showered and got out of the bathroom..and saw james waiting...
"i told you..i won't work today..i'm not in the mood..." i dried my hair and straightened it...
"but sir..."
"james...please let me rest..." i pointed at the door...hinting him to get out...he got out and i followed him out...minutes passed...i was getting hungry so i decided to go to the kitchen and smell something nice..i heard a familiar voice..i saw james wearing an apron...
"james...what are you--?" i asked him but stopped when i saw her...
"morning..!" she greeted me....i glared at james...
"m..mo...morning sir?" james said awkwardly...."it was this thing i was supposed to tell you about.. "he whispered...
"i can hear you.." brayden said...."don't you want me in here?" she asked slicing some spices...
"no..it's so good to see you...again..." i hugged her...
"what's the hugging all about?" she removed my hand..." we not a thing ok..." she reminded...but...the kissing the hang out and stuff i thought we were going out already...anyways..i had to ask her what happened to her last night...
"anyways...bree.." i called out.."what happened last ni--"
"here...eat this..." she dumped something on my mouth
"crap! this is so spicy!" i threw out the food...
"you know..." she said..." being too curious is bad..." she warned...my stomach rumbled and she grinned...
"see?!" she said in delight..." even your stomach agrees with me.." she pointed out...
"whatever!..." i ignored her..." let's eat...i'm starving.." she gave me simple but delicious dishes....i was full and we both went to my room...
"let's do something.." she invited...
"like what?" i asked her curiously but james knocked...
"sir...it's time for work..." he reminded from the outside...
"like...hide and seek..." she answered with glinting eyes....
"huh?" i asked her...
"from james..do you want to work.."
"uhmmm,,,no,,,"
"then let's hide.." she grabbed my hand and climb on a cabinet...she lifted me up...
"you're too heavy,.." she whispered and james came in rumbling...looked everywhere...
"how can you be so good in climbing..."
"uhmm...nothing really..how can you be so slow in climbing..you're a boy!" she scolded then james left...we both laughed..i went off first then i tried to catch her but i fell while catching her...i was on top of her....her dress was off a little bit and showed her thighs....something familiar about her bruises...i saw scratched bruises...same as last night...from those dead girls....
"don't stare at my legs!" she grinned...
"i was not..." i turned and blushed so much..."hey...where did you get those bruises?"
"oh these....i was just clumsy..." she lied...i know she's lying...but i'll not push it....she might get angry...
"you're curiousity makes me sick.." she said standing up and i did the same...
"you better get used to it..."
"if i don't?"
"well...i'll do this..." i hugged her tight...i could feel her chuckling from my back..."what?"
"that's the least you could do?" she asked still chuckling...
"well...?" i stuttered
"i can't believe you're living by your name "playboy king" for nothing" she insulted me...i was still hugging her....i pulled off...i pushed her to the wall and kissed her deeply...she kissed me back and tried to untangled my shirt..i pulled off..
"hey...we're not dating..." i said...she grinned at me.."i don't do those things to girls that i don't date"
"who told you to kiss me?" she fought back...
"you were insulting me!" i yelled...
"hey!" i shut up when she yelled and grinned after that...
"hey.." she said softly again.."i didn't say i didn't like it..." then she kissed me quickly...got out of my hands
"no fair!" i ran to catch her....and we had the whole day roaming around the palace....doing stupid things...

to be continued
leave comments!!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 pm

KAI wrote:OMG that is so freaky! All the girl's were dead with scratches on their faces? Shocked affraid
Maybe.. maybe she knows something about the killer, and she wanted to save Sheadon.
This is so interesting!!!

lol....freaky talaga yung girl...sobrang moody....hahaha..i've updated!!!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:18 pm

nicoleaika wrote:whoa!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!! Suspense!!! Brady (well... XD) is so scary... really... but I don't want to suspect her...

cat's fingernails?!?!?! scary...

I want to read the next chaps!!! weeeee!!! this is really really cool..

tnx...lol...i was trying to make it cool...lol...i've updated...!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 pm

wow... Bree's weird...

Shea's danny's son, she must really like it! XD XD XD

this is weird... but very exciting! update!!!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 pm

nicoleaika wrote:wow... Bree's weird...

Shea's danny's son, she must really like it! XD XD XD

this is weird... but very exciting! update!!!

i find my own fic weird too.....

weird right???..lol...

anyways...tnx for reading...hope you'll keep reading to find things out or something...i'll update tomorrow night...maybe...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:28 pm

hahaha. Hide and seek? Cute! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Ooh! Can't believe they did that! COOL! XD XD XD XD
Niice! I love it! Joy!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Awww, this chapter is so cute<3
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 pm

whey what playboy king!!! lol... i think so in the way he works... they are so silly but same thin funny, it makes me think so curious with them both... however, yeah its cool!! updatre update!!!
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:17 pm

so shea actually kissed james??

AWKWARD. Laughing
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:52 pm

anika wrote:hahaha. Hide and seek? Cute! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Ooh! Can't believe they did that! COOL! XD XD XD XD
Niice! I love it! Joy!

lol..i'll update tonight...i have to think for the next scenes...lol...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:53 pm

KAI wrote:Awww, this chapter is so cute<3

tnx for reading...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:53 pm

jaschier wrote:whey what playboy king!!! lol... i think so in the way he works... they are so silly but same thin funny, it makes me think so curious with them both... however, yeah its cool!! updatre update!!!

lol...tnx for reading...^_^
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:54 pm

nikka! wrote:so shea actually kissed james??

AWKWARD. Laughing

no...lol...just almost..that would be..eww...lol...tnx for reading...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:56 pm

i woke up with brayden beside me....i thought having fun with her was just a dream but it was really awesome that she didn't leave...someone knocked on the door and it was james..
"sir.." he peeked..."i have something for you.."
"come in james..."i said with a cracked voice...
"uhmmm" he took a glance at brady..."here's an invitation..."
"from where?" i asked,,
"from the qajar royalty family..." he answered and bree moved and hugged me...james eyes widened..."their here for a week your highness and wants to have a party.."
"a party sounds nice..why don't we go?" Brayden interrupted smiling leaning on my chest...
"i shall leave sir..." james said boastfully..
"what's with him?" brayden asked with furrow eyebrows...
"don't mind him.." i faced brayden..."thanks for yesterday..."
"for what?for putting paint all over your body?" we played some paints yesterday and she covered me with paint...
"no..." i pinch her nose..." just for being with me..."
"we're not dating..just for fun..." she said and i sighed
"yeah..just for fun..."
"so when's the party?" she stood up...
"afternoon..."
"what? we have to get ready.." she panicked and i laughed at her...we dress shop for our clothes and went to this party...it was so awesome..brady was wonderful...pretty..and everything....she wore a fitting gown that made her curves showy...that night was wonderful...

-----------------------

after the party...i was very tired...we were both tired...when brayden got out of the bathroom and i went next...when i got out...she was already lying on the bed....i ran and unknowingly on top of her..
"what are you doing?" she asked awkwardly..
"nothing...just want to take a good look at you..." i grinned
"what?" she asked again...
"you're pretty..too pretty..." i sighed...
"whatever.." she grabbed my collar and went top of me and now i was under her..."now who's looking at who now?"
"well you are.." i answered...this girl is too unpredictable...she brushed her cheeks with mine and whispered...
"shea?" she said softly..
"hmmm?" i asked dreamily..
"let's sleep..." she chuckled and turn over....she slept at the other side...when i was about to close my eyes...a vase fell and broke...brayden suddenly stood up...
"shea....stay put..."
"why?" i got up...
"i said stay put!and get down!...." she pointed....she walked and a bullet came out from the window...she ran fast and went outside...i followed her secretly...i heard hissing and yelling silently..
"what are you doing?" a girl asked
"you're still continuing this?" brady said with serious tone...
"are you inlove with him? are you betraying me?" the girl asked with a disgust tone...
"i'm protecting you!" brady called out
"then let me!" the girl said
"i can't....! i just can't..."
"then..you can't stop me..." she said and i heard running footsteps...away...but before i could hide...bree caught me
"what were you doing?" she asked wiping her tears off..
"i looked for you..."
"did you hear anything?" she asked suspiciously...
"was i supposed to hear something?" i acted and lied...we both went back to bed and kiss her forehead while she fell asleep from sobbing...wonder who was she talking to?

To be continued
leave comments!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next