McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charming (*Dougie Fic* FINISHED!!!)

+9
Kerstien
McFly(nick)
lia :)
kissmeimcontagious
meah XD
mcflyJBdarch
kaisthelimit
Jessica!
carmzy_sweetness
13 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Prince Charming (*Dougie Fic* FINISHED!!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Prince Charming (*Dougie Fic* FINISHED!!!)

Post  Jessica! Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:00 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:^Hahaha. I'm posting faster kasi it'll beover sooner or later. About three more adds to go.

He's deranged. I dunno what the hell is wrong with him.

Three more?! Shocked

Oh nooo. Will they end up together? Will he choose Bella over Angela? Or, or... eep, the possibilities are endless! Suspect
Jessica!
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming (*Dougie Fic* FINISHED!!!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Prince Charming (*Dougie Fic* FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:05 pm

KAI wrote:
yea. i've been good :]
you?

same here. hahaha

Jessica! wrote:Three more?! Shocked

Oh nooo. Will they end up together? Will he choose Bella over Angela? Or, or... eep, the possibilities are endless! Suspect

You'll see soon enough. Three adds nga eh. Bukas naman. Twisted Evil

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 pm

ADD

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:57 pm

NEXT

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:57 pm

PAGE

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:58 pm

*Only one chap for today. Was out baking cookies over at my besties. Was fun but about to puke them all out. Too much sugar intake.
Anyhoo...I'mma post the next bit tomorrow or Wednesday morning. As for now...here you are. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 22

Mother Nature seemed to have caught up to my emotions. She was crying, too. I was drenched from the tip of my hair down to my battered Vans. I didn't care though. I kept trudging through the sidewalk without knowing where to go.

I guess Max was right. He was cheating on me.

And gosh, Max. I betrayed her. I called her names she didn't deserve. After everything, I wouldn't blame her if she never ever talked to me.

"Bella?" Her voice echoed in my mind like a dream. It made me jump and take in air sharply. I continued walking though.
"Aribella!" It called again.

Finally, I lifeted my eyes to see her in the flesh looking at me with an umbrella above her head. My throught tightened and I looked at her helplessly.

"Will you ever forgive me?" I asked quietly and ran my wet sleeve across my face.

She broke into a run, throwing her umbrella to the side and enclosed me in a hug. After all the pain that afternoon, it was good to know someone cared.

"I forgive you." She said to me as we walked to her house.

Without really knowing it, I walked all the way to her neighborhood. In my right mind, I would've given up one-third of the way from the bowling alley.

--

After changing into Max's dry clothes and calling my parents with a project for an excuse, I told Max everything. From that night at his house, what he told me then until what I witnessed with my very eyes at the cafe.

Max listened patiently and even offered some kind words of sympathy. I felt worse about humiliating her.

"He's an ars*ehole, Bella. You deserve better." She said soothingly.
"You deserve a better best friend, too." I replied.
"Nah. I love you." She said.
"I love you, too. And I'm sorry."

She nodded; lettnig me know she understand. For a moment, we just sat there lost in our own thoughts. It was good to have her back.

"Can I ask you something?" She broke the silence.
"Sure."
"Don't think I'm taking this against you, but why did yu choose him over me?"

Surprisingly, I didn't feel bad at all. Her tone wasn't accusatory and it wasn't mean at all. It was sincere curiosity.

"I didn't want to believe what you told me. In the back of my mind, I knew omething was up with him." I sighed. "I just thought that if nobody confirmed my suspicions...that if nobody talked about it, it would just be my imagination."
"So were you angry at me because I confirmed your doubts?"
I thought about it long and hard before finally answering her.
"No. To be honest, I was more frustrated about myself and disappointed with him. He promised me he wouldn't cheat on me anymore. When you told me he was, I felt a humiliating blow." I lowered my gaze to the floor.
"Then I remembered you talking about him with an air of awe and admiration that first time we met. It occured to me that you may have wanted him for yourself. I didn't believe you would do that to me, but I knew I had to blame something."

We sat still in her room as she tried to register my answer and as I tried to remember everything that went through my mind.

"I did want him for myself. But then I saw how much you liked him. I'd rather you were happy, so I just forgot about it." She confessed.
"I'm sorry. I feel bad about choosing a pathetic guy over you. It won't happen again." I promised.
"No worries. What's done is done." She grabbed some tissue and passed it to me. "What happens to Dougie now?"
"I don't know. I don't even want to think about it right now."

To be continued...

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica! Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 pm

Awww!

Reunited and it feels so good XD

Dougie is a jerk. In this fic. No
Jessica!
Jessica!

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:07 pm

awwwww.
how sweet.
i like max I love you
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 pm

hahaha!!! yipeeeeee!!!
thanks for updating!!,, really fast.. hahaha!!!

more more more!! ohh yes.. cant wait for more...
its ending soon??? awwwwwww.... Crying or Very sad sad... Crying or Very sad
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:48 am

*I'm both sad and happy to announce that this is the last chap. There will be an epilogue but this IS the last chap. I've been having fun with this. So thank you so much for reading it and all.
Here yah gooooo!!!

CHAPTER 23

For weeks, I felt pathetic and helpless. I stayed up past midnight crying my eyes out until I was too tired to keep them open. When I woke up, it was like hell. I felt dehydrated and my energy was squeezed out from me.

When I left the safety of my room, I always plastered on a smile and pretended everything was okay.....that I was okay, no matter how much I hurt inside.

Nobody saw though me. Not even Max could tell I was lying about feeling better each day. I spent most of lunch period in the room just thinking about Dougie. I rarely ate, but I never felt the need to.

One day, I was harshly awakened by reality. I walked in on Dougie and Angela having an intimate moment in the room. My eyes watered and I turned away. Dougie followed me out and looked at me with concern.

"Ari...are you okay?" He asked.
"Do I look fu*cking okay to you?" I snapped weakly. "I need you to do me a favor. Please.......tell me you don't love me anymore."
He just looked at me with sadness in his eyes.
"I need you to tell me, Dougie. Tell me you don't love me. No more lies. I can't stand anymore of it."

Finally giving up, he held me in his arms and whispered, "I love Angela. I'm sorry."

--

I avoided Angela and Dougie most throughout the year. Dougie didn't bother me anymore. Although it kind of hurt that he ignored my existence, I felt it was better than being treated like crap.

Angela's friends were a bit mean, but they soon lost interest when they figured I'd never fight back.

Max and I were better friends than ever. We looked out for each other and were inseparable most of the time. She began going out with Joseph, a guy in her History class, which meant she was over Dougie.

With graduation rounding the corner and all, I knew I had to settle things with Dougie. I didn't want to en high school with a bitter memory.

Just as I was getting around to talking to him, I received a text. It said:

"meet me in the room. lunch time. please."

I didn't reply, but I did show up. When I pushed the door open, I saw him slumped on a table, staring into nothingness.

"Hey." I said, waking him up from his trance.
"Thanks for coming." He said.
"No problem." I sat down in front of him. He looked like he'd been thinking and had something to say to me, but I had to cut him off.
"Before anything else, Doug. I just want to say thank you for all the memories. The laughter and tears we shared. I'm very grateful for every single one."
He nodded in agreement. "I just want to stress out that I'm sorry for being a sh*it of a friend."
"Long forgiven. Let's just talk about th future, yeah?"
"Sure." He agreed.
"What are your plans?"
"Find a good school. Finish up uni. Pursue my music maybe." He said with a smile. "How about you?"
"I'm going out of town for a while. Take up uni out there. Maybe a change of setting will be good for me."
"Cool. Where do you plan to go? Maybe I could go and visit you."
I chuckled and shook my head. "I doubt it."
"What do you mean?" His smile dropped a little bit.
"I visited my aunt last Christmas. I went to see the colleges at theirs....and I applied."
"Where does your aunt live?" His smile was now wiped off.
My face turned serious too. I dreaded telling him. "She lives in Louisiana in the US."
He was speechless for a while but soon smiled stifly.
"That's great. Keep contact if you can." He said before hugging me tightly.

We were so into the talk that we almost forgot the bell had rung. I slowly pulled out of the hug and got to my feet.

"I'll try. You take care." I stood there and took one last good look. After a year, he hasn't changed that much. He was still attractive like the first time I saw him. "I have to go. I'll see you around?"

He nodded and watched me leave.

EPILOGUE!!!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 am

EPILOGUE

Prince DOUGIE Charming broke my heart. He cheated on me. He made me cry. But then again, he taught me a lesson about growing up.

He showed me that happily-ever-afters belong in fairytale stories.....and cold, hard realities belong to my world.

It was a painful awakening, but I know I'll have him to thank for that someday.

END

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica! Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 pm

"I love Angela. I'm sorry"
Ouch.

--

Awwww!!!

Wow. I liked how you ended it.

Very nice, very nice.

clap clap clap clap clap

Dang it, it's over already?

I guess all good things come to an end. Sad

...make more. Razz
Jessica!
Jessica!

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Finally giving up, he held me in his arms and whispered, "I love Angela. I'm sorry."
Sad Sad Sad Sad

unhappy ending Sad but it's very very nice.
i love the ending too. epilogue
EPILOGUE

Prince DOUGIE Charming broke my heart. He cheated on me. He made me cry. But then again, he taught me a lesson about growing up.

He showed me that happily-ever-afters belong in fairytale stories.....and cold, hard realities belong to my world.

It was a painful awakening, but I know I'll have him to thank for that someday.

END
Crying or Very sad loveit, really. Smile

...make more. Razz
second emotion! XD
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Hahahaha. Glad you like it guys.

I'm making a Harry standalone atm and I'll be putting it up as soon as I'm done polishing it up. Then maybe I'mma do a Danny fic naman. hahaha. Busy busy busssyyyyyy.

Thanks so much for reading it till the end. Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy I'm forever thankful!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 pm

yay!!!!
no prob.
its our pleasure LOL.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 pm

yipeeee!!! OMG!!!!

nooo!!! its ending... HARRY STANDALONE???? u've gotta put that up real soon!!! Smile cant wait!!!

GREEAAAAT ENDING BTW.. sooo.. sad.. but then.. it turned out to be great! i loooove u 4 making this fic!!!!
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:42 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:yipeeee!!! OMG!!!!

nooo!!! its ending... HARRY STANDALONE???? u've gotta put that up real soon!!! Smile cant wait!!!

GREEAAAAT ENDING BTW.. sooo.. sad.. but then.. it turned out to be great! i loooove u 4 making this fic!!!!

lol lol lol. I love you for reading this and same goes to my other readers.
Thanks so much! And I promise I will post that Harry fic real soon. Group hug

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:12 pm

hahah!! yippeeeee!! cant wait!!! cyclops
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 pm

me tooo!
can't wait!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica! Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:06 pm

Wowowow. Harry standalone? I can't wait either! bounce bounce
Jessica!
Jessica!

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Hahahaha. I'll try to post it ASAP. Thanks.

I find it funny how you guys still post here. lol. Thank you thank you thank you. Not worthy Group hug Not worthy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lia :) Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:38 pm

That ending was really unexpected. Razz S'okay, I loved it anyway. Smile

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-04-28

http://fueledbygravy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:44 am

hahaha. Thanks Lia. Very Happy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  McFly(nick) Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:54 am

waaaa... im too tinatamad to read it... its so longgggg....

maybe nxt tym.. ^_^ lol! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
McFly(nick)
McFly(nick)

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am

^ Hahahahaha. It's okay with me. Thanks for checking it out though. Very Happy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next