McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol Season 8!

+8
jaschier
carmzy_sweetness
anika
nikka!
Zehr
kaisthelimit
nicoleaika
Kerstien
12 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

American Idol Season 8! - Page 6 Empty Re: American Idol Season 8!

Post  nicoleaika Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 am

kai(: wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:^good thing he doesn't... and his performance this week is so.. emotional XD (paula will cry! XD kidding)

waa... no offense but i really like to exchange danny to anoop... O_o...

okay, btw, kradam finale please! so excited..

Yeah, I did feel the pain in his song. Did you?
Haha, I kind of agree. But I think Anoop's getting good and I feel like he can be a threat to Adam or Kris, so I am happy he got sent home. Evil? Twisted Evil I like him tho.
I second that!! At first my top two were Adam and Danny, changed my mind, I now go for Kradam. Hahahha.

Yeah... (And imagined Kris is the "you" in the title.. awww... kradam... <3)
XD hindi naman... but danny really got lots of fans (What?!)... still... i don't like him...

yehey! Kradam!!! P.s. your signature is so cute. one of my fave kradam animations (i like the one when kris give adam a "slap" and a semi-hug O_o)

nikka! wrote:late reaction:

awwwwwwww.

i didn't want anoop to leave.

awwwwwwwwwwwww.

i wish the judges didn't save matt.
(no offense to matt giraud fans here)

Haha, yeah. I'm pretty scared for Allison now, now that they've used their save.

me too... i want allison to be in top 3 (still, kradam finale)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:^good thing he doesn't... and his performance this week is so.. emotional XD (paula will cry! XD kidding)

Haha, I kind of agree. But I think Anoop's getting good and I feel like he can be a threat to Adam or Kris, so I am happy he got sent home. Evil? Twisted Evil I like him tho.
I second that!! At first my top two were Adam and Danny, changed my mind, I now go for Kradam. Hahahha.

XD hindi naman... but danny really got lots of fans (What?!)... still... i don't like him...

yehey! Kradam!!! P.s. your signature is so cute. one of my fave kradam animations (i like the one when kris give adam a "slap" and a semi-hug O_o)

Aaahh! Kradam!!!<3
Me too, he's kind of smug, idk..
Wait, I've seen so many Kradam animations.. I can't really remember it. Hahahaha. But I know I saw that, myabe =))

awwwwwwww.

awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Haha, yeah. I'm pretty scared for Allison now, now that they've used their save.

me too... i want allison to be in top 3 (still, kradam finale)

Agree! Go group 2!! Rock On!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:28 pm

nicoleaika wrote:[quote:b890="kai(:"]

Aaahh! Kradam!!!<3
Me too, he's kind of smug, idk..
Wait, I've seen so many Kradam animations.. I can't really remember it. Hahahaha. But I know I saw that, myabe =))

[quote:b890="kai(:"]

awwwwwwww.

awwwwwwwwwwwww.

me too... i want allison to be in top 3 (still, kradam finale)[/quote]

Agree! Go group 2!! Rock On![/quote]

-yeah.. me too... there's also one during their group performance last week (which is very good), where Kris "assists" Adam... XD

-XD group 2... (hoping danny will go this week and next week, matt will XD -- planado eh XD)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 pm

-yeah.. me too... there's also one during their group performance last week (which is very good), where Kris "assists" Adam... XD

-XD group 2... (hoping danny will go this week and next week, matt will XD -- planado eh XD)

Really? OMK I can't remember it. My favorite was from last week's results night, when they're showing the videos of Lil and Anoop. There's a little screen at the bottom right? Adam popped his head at Lil then he touched her face. So sweet!!! And I love it that he was the first one to hug Lil. Okay, I just realized I am not telling a Kradam moment =)) Sorry for that =))

Yeah, or Matt muna then Danny =))
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Really? OMK I can't remember it. My favorite was from last week's results night, when they're showing the videos of Lil and Anoop. There's a little screen at the bottom right? Adam popped his head at Lil then he touched her face. So sweet!!! And I love it that he was the first one to hug Lil. Okay, I just realized I am not telling a Kradam moment =)) Sorry for that =))

okay, here's a kradam one:
XD when Lil was eliminated, after she sang, Adam approached her and hold her arm.. okay.. here:
American Idol Season 8! - Page 6 J9y51d10
XD Kris was like "no touch please" XD kidding... but parang ganun kasi..

bottom right? or bottom left? I don't know.. I didn't see that.. O_o

I wish Danny first... I really don't like him.. I don't know... (But i love his name, and matt's... O_o OMG! MATT AND DANNY! XD)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

XD when Lil was eliminated, after she sang, Adam approached her and hold her arm.. okay.. here:

I wish Danny first... I really don't like him.. I don't know... (But i love his name, and matt's... O_o OMG! MATT AND DANNY! XD)

Adam's humongous O_o
Hahahahahaha, that def look like it. Krissy's jealous!!!!
Bottom left ata. It's super tiny, you won't notice it at first, I had to watch the replay before I realized what Adam did =))
Hahahahaha, yeah. But I've read an article Simon saying that he like Danny and Adam to be the top 2 ):
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 pm

nicoleaika wrote:[quote:5db0="kai(:"]

Adam's humongous O_o
Hahahahahaha, that def look like it. Krissy's jealous!!!!
Bottom left ata. It's super tiny, you won't notice it at first, I had to watch the replay before I realized what Adam did =))
Hahahahaha, yeah. But I've read an article Simon saying that he like Danny and Adam to be the top 2 ):[/quote]

humongous??! *dictionary: aahh... large O_o AGREE! XD*
yeah.. it's one of my fave pics because kris looks so jealous! XD

ahhh... hndi ko napansin... nakafocus lang ako sa idol journey ni lil and anoop...

ack! danny and adam?! I remembered the finale of AI Season 2.. i don't know why I compare it to season 8 (maybe because of clay?)... O_o
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:35 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

ahhh... hndi ko napansin... nakafocus lang ako sa idol journey ni lil and anoop...

ack! danny and adam?! I remembered the finale of AI Season 2.. i don't know why I compare it to season 8 (maybe because of clay?)... O_o

Yeah, and he kinda looked like pissed too('coz Adam's touching Lil =)))
No biggie, hindi naman Kradam moment LOL
Yeah ): Why what happened in season 2? Sorry I don't know anything about Idol except for season 8, I only watched this season's AI 'coz of Adam and Kris LMAO
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

Yeah ): Why what happened in season 2? Sorry I don't know anything about Idol except for season 8, I only watched this season's AI 'coz of Adam and Kris LMAO

XD yeah... sweet O_O

kasi nung season 2... may isang contestant na super dami ng fans... then nasa finale cya... tapos hndi cya yung nanalo (name: Clay Aiken)... ayokong icompare yung season 2 sa season 8 kasi nga ayoko XD pero parang parehas kasi si Danny and Ruben eh (yung winner)... i don't know.. and one more thing, clay confirmed that he's gay last year..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

XD yeah... sweet O_O

kasi nung season 2... may isang contestant na super dami ng fans... then nasa finale cya... tapos hndi cya yung nanalo (name: Clay Aiken)... ayokong icompare yung season 2 sa season 8 kasi nga ayoko XD pero parang parehas kasi si Danny and Ruben eh (yung winner)... i don't know.. and one more thing, clay confirmed that he's gay last year..

OMG really? Wow, looks like history's repeating itself =)) No I didn't say that, Adam will win. Adam!!! BTW super nikabahan ako sa nalaman ko kanina. Super, as in.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri May 01, 2009 12:17 pm

nicoleaika wrote:[quote:a7fe="kai(:"]
nicoleaika wrote:

XD yeah... sweet O_O

OMG really? Wow, looks like history's repeating itself =)) No I didn't say that, Adam will win. Adam!!! BTW super nikabahan ako sa nalaman ko kanina. Super, as in.[/quote]

yeah.. adam will win.. or kahit sino nalang sa kanilang dalawa ni Kris XP

XD ako rin! talagang mangiyak ngiyak na ako sa tapat ng computer... *at least... kradam hug! XD i love your sig!*
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri May 01, 2009 1:55 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

XD ako rin! talagang mangiyak ngiyak na ako sa tapat ng computer... *at least... kradam hug! XD i love your sig!*

Yeah, but it would be so much better kung Kradam finale. Not Adam and Danny(no offense to Danny fans)

Me too! That's pure love right there huh? They're so sweet. I remember Ryan was like going to tap Kris but he totally ignored it and hugged Adam like there's no Seacrest there =))
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

Yeah, but it would be so much better kung Kradam finale. Not Adam and Danny(no offense to Danny fans)

Me too! That's pure love right there huh? They're so sweet. I remember Ryan was like going to tap Kris but he totally ignored it and hugged Adam like there's no Seacrest there =))

yeah... and marami pang "kradam love" yung nakita ko sa idolforums.com XD *finger cross - kradam duet please!!! please!! please!!!*
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

yeah... and marami pang "kradam love" yung nakita ko sa idolforums.com XD *finger cross - kradam duet please!!! please!! please!!!*

Yes please!!!! Kaso I'm kinda worried baka their voices won't fit each other
And OMG your sig!!! affraid Hahaha
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun May 03, 2009 12:27 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

Yes please!!!! Kaso I'm kinda worried baka their voices won't fit each other
And OMG your sig!!! affraid Hahaha

okay lang yun.. they'll work it out (i hope they'll have a duet and adam in drag)
XD what sig? yung dati na animation or yung text nalang (na may pirata? XD)?
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun May 03, 2009 1:55 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
okay lang yun.. they'll work it out (i hope they'll have a duet and adam in drag)

"They'll work it out" -- sounds like a relationship =)) Ay wait, have you seen the article about their rooms are way down the basement? And they're not roomates na, they're just bathmates LMAO. And then Kris defended Adam when Danny said that Adam's the messiest. Kradam<333

Yung text na lang LOL
Actually if I were a boy maiinlove ako sa picture niya na yan =))
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

"They'll work it out" -- sounds like a relationship =)) Ay wait, have you seen the article about their rooms are way down the basement? And they're not roomates na, they're just bathmates LMAO. And then Kris defended Adam when Danny said that Adam's the messiest. Kradam<333

Yung text na lang LOL

of course i do Very Happy
ang sweet nga eh.. XD may nabasa ako, parang may binanggit si kris about his "relationship" with adam XD (pde naman niang sabihing "friendship" XD)

tapos may nabanggit si danny dun diba, hindi raw cya masyadong pumupunta sa basement.. XD (uhmm... privacy? XD)

actually may pumasok sa isip ko nung makita ko yun XD "if i were a boy... then i'm a gay.." XD

kahit hindi nga ako lalaki, naiinlove na ako XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon May 04, 2009 1:27 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

Yung text na lang LOL

ang sweet nga eh.. XD may nabasa ako, parang may binanggit si kris about his "relationship" with adam XD (pde naman niang sabihing "friendship" XD)

tapos may nabanggit si danny dun diba, hindi raw cya masyadong pumupunta sa basement.. XD (uhmm... privacy? XD)

actually may pumasok sa isip ko nung makita ko yun XD "if i were a boy... then i'm a gay.." XD

Yeahh!!! Hahahaha, relationship<33 but when he was asked who his idol was he said t'was his wife. Boo LMFAO
Oh yeah!!! Hahahaha. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Bahahahaha, you've got a point Wink Laughing

I just noticed: wala ng ibang nagppost dito LMAO
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon May 04, 2009 4:56 pm

nicoleaika wrote:[quote:470b="kai(:"]
nicoleaika wrote:

Yung text na lang LOL

Yeahh!!! Hahahaha, relationship<33 but when he was asked who his idol was he said t'was his wife. Boo LMFAO
Oh yeah!!! Hahahaha. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Bahahahaha, you've got a point Wink Laughing

I just noticed: wala ng ibang nagppost dito LMAO[/quote]

boo...! XD dapat si adam (uhm... *ahem*... "idol"... american "idol" XD)

XD oo nga noh... XD hey, we're here! XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

Deep inside, he wanted to say Adam =))
Yeah, tayong dalawa nalang LOL
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

yeah... "my idol is Adam"

btw, nakita mo na yung pic na may nail polish si Kris? XD it was so cute.. I imagined si Adam naglagay nun XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu May 07, 2009 2:50 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

btw, nakita mo na yung pic na may nail polish si Kris? XD it was so cute.. I imagined si Adam naglagay nun XD

Omgsh, may nail polish si Kris? Shocked Shocked I haven't seen that, can you post it here? Or share the link or something? Shocked Shocked Shocked

ETA: I saw it na!!! Omgsh, he was wearing it pala during the performances, I didn't notice<333 Next time, he'll wear eyeliner na =))
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri May 08, 2009 1:48 pm

nicoleaika wrote:[quote:6c54="kai(:"]
nicoleaika wrote:

Omgsh, may nail polish si Kris? Shocked Shocked I haven't seen that, can you post it here? Or share the link or something? Shocked Shocked Shocked

ETA: I saw it na!!! Omgsh, he was wearing it pala during the performances, I didn't notice<333 Next time, he'll wear eyeliner na =))[/quote]

hehe... hindi ko nga rin napansin yun nung una eh XD
American Idol Season 8! - Page 6 Nailpainted

well, i hope so XD but i want si adam ang maglalagay Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat May 09, 2009 1:33 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

I bet si Adam ang naglagay nun =))
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat May 09, 2009 7:53 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

I bet si Adam ang naglagay nun =))

XD weee... i can imagine.. so cute... and yung suot ni kris... hehe... black... jacket... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next