McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED

+2
meah XD
anika
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED - Page 5 Empty Re: Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Oh no he didn't!!!!!!
Aw, that was so sweet<333
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED - Page 5 Empty Re: Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED

Post  anika Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:04 pm

kai(: wrote:Oh no he didn't!!!!!!

hahaha. thanks for reading! It's kinda similar to my all about you fic but I couldn't plan it any other way. hahaha. XD XD XD
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:07 pm

anika wrote:

hahaha. thanks for reading! It's kinda similar to my all about you fic but I couldn't plan it any other way. hahaha. XD XD XD

Hahaha, that's okay. As long as it's about Mcfly and it's sweet. That shouldn't be a problem (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm

kai(: wrote:
anika wrote:

Hahaha, that's okay. As long as it's about Mcfly and it's sweet. That shouldn't be a problem (:

haha. thanks!
oooh. I so cannot wait for their next album. it's sci-fi right? That's so awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Aww!!! I L I love you VE it! haha.
Sneaky little Harry. He wasn't supposed to do that! Twisted Evil
Update soon!
So how are you, btw?
Long time no....talk? Haha.
I miss you? Rolling Eyes haha!
bounce bounce bounce
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:38 pm

MEG wrote:Aww!!! I L I love you VE it! haha.
Sneaky little Harry. He wasn't supposed to do that! Twisted Evil
Update soon!
So how are you, btw?
Long time no....talk? Haha.
I miss you? Rolling Eyes haha!
bounce bounce bounce

hahaha. oh thanks baboy! Very Happy Very Happy
I'm fine. Toni's really bugging me to give her my fan fic. But I keep on forgetting. Razz
I've been working my butt here to make the power point of softdrinks for monday. Did you know that coke has like 8-12 teaspoons of sugar in it? Nasty stuff. affraid
I know! I miss you too. It sucks that we aren't classmates. Tippy and Nicole aren't my classmates too. I'm the only one left out. Sad
talk to you soon, which will be on monday.... after I squeeze the life out of you. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:38 pm

CHAPTER 36 (PLAY DATE)

“Amanda, who’s coming over again?” I asked Amanda as I looked up from my book.

I was curled up in the sofa, wearing a Star Wars shirt and men’s boxer shorts.

So my fashion sense hasn’t been totally converted yet.

“Um… Megan and her friend Christine. They’ll stay until six here. Mom and Dad said that it was okay,” Amanda replied as she continued coloring her drawings. She was lying on the floor on her belly.

Aw… How cute!

“Is that a cow?” I smiled at her, pointing to her drawing.

She pouted. “No… It’s supposed to be a dragon!” .Then she began to color it more furiously.

I stared at her in disbelief and looked at her drawing more carefully.

But it…

But I’m sure that…

I mean, come on! Just look at the figure!

Amanda looked like she wanted to cry.

Oh gosh Kyleen. How could you be so stupid?

“Oh! Sorry Amanda! Yes, it’s a dragon… I… Can’t see very well,” I told her hurriedly before she could start throwing a fit.

“Hmph,” she groaned and continued coloring the cow… Er… I mean the dragon.

I sighed and went back to reading my book.

I suddenly saw the name ‘Harry’ scribbled on one page.

I paused.

Harry…

I still couldn’t forget about last night. And now I’m extremely shy towards it. I have absolutely no clue as to what I should do I ever see him again.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Hm… It must be Megan and Christine already.

“I’ll get it,” I said, carefully bounding off the sofa and standing up.

I approached the door and opened it.

“Hello Christine and Meg-“ I began to say when I was stunned into silence. I blushed.

OH!

MY!

FREAKIN’!

GOSH!

Why did he have to be here????

I was rooted to the spot as Harry looked at me, shocked as well. He was particularly staring at my shorts.

Why now?!

Why now when I’m wearing a dorky shirt and men’s boxer shirts?!

Two kids passed me by and squealed as they approached Amanda. I didn’t mind them though. I was thinking of a way to get away from this.

“Um… Um… Let me go change Harry,” I said and hurriedly went upstairs.

“Yeah. You do that…” Harry said as he entered the house.

“You didn’t tell me Harry was coming!” I hissed at Amanda as I made my way towards the room.

She clapped her hands to her mouth. “Oops! Sorry! I totally forgot that Megan was brining her big brother!”

I only rolled my eyes and decided that the faster I change, the less humiliating this would be.

Why oh why did I wear boxers today?

Oh snap.

I forgot that I never wore women’s shorts before. So I was always wearing men’s boxers. Why didn’t I buy any?

Jeez.

I went downstairs (properly wearing an attire that consisted of a shirt and pants) and decided to finally show up.

Amanda had a videotape camera in her hands. She squealed as she saw me. “Perfect Kyleen! You can be the princess for our movie!”

My jaw dropped. “Princess? Are you kidding me?”

“I’m afraid she’s serious,” I heard Harry say.

I turned to him and immediately laughed.

He was wrapped in blankets which were supposed to be his cape and he wore a messy crown made out of construction paper.

He just looked plain funny.

“Harry!” I said, still laughing very hard.

Oh. I this keeps up I’m going to have an asthma attack!

Harry pinched me and chuckled. “Shut up. You’re gonna look worse.”

I stopped laughing instantaneously.

Oh dear. I was going to be the princess.

I turned around and saw that Amanda had gotten a few gleaming cloths now and she was smiling.

“Please?” she begged me.

“No,” I said automatically.

“Oh. She’ll say yes Amanda,” Harry said and whipped out my keychain.

I gasped. “Give that back!”

Why didn’t I take that keychain back??

Amanda grinned at me. “So, will you do it?”

I turned to Harry. “You’re evil.”

He only laughed.

I sighed. “Fine Amanda. I’ll do it.”

“Princess! You’ve awoken from the spell!” Harry said dramatically as I sat up on the sofa.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “Amanda! This is stupid!”

“No it’s not! And keep on going! I’m shooting a movie here!” Amanda snapped and continued recording our scene.

“Fine. Yes Prince! I am here!” I said.

I could see Megan and Christine squeal.

Gosh they were so cute! And tiny as well! I can’t believe they’re Amanda’s age. They seemed younger than her. They were like three feet tall. But Megan was definitely smaller.

“Very good! Harry. Carry her!” Megan cheered.

“Okay sis!” Harry replied and began carrying me.

I nearly screamed since Harry was carrying me roughly. Good thing I only squealed a bit.

“Haha. Made you scream,” Harry grinned.

He did that on purpose!

I only laughed and stuck my tongue at him. “Whatever Harry!”

We both laughed.

For a while, we just stared into each other. I could feel my heart go beating once more at an irregular pace.

“H-Harry… I… I…” I started to say when I suddenly felt shy. I was blushing now.

“What Kyleen?” he asked me.

Great Kyleen! You just had to start blabbing! Now he’s gonna demand an answer from you!

“Um… Nothing,” I lamely said.

Gosh that was pathetic.

He only chuckled. “Well, okay.”

“Kiss her!” Christine squealed.

We both turned very red. We exchanged glances, wondering what we should do.

“Okay,” Harry finally said.

“What???” I exclaimed.

“A peck on the cheek.”

I blinked a few times. “Oh. Okay.”

“Go on!” Amanda said as she held the video cam.

Harry’s face inched closer to mine and…

I suddenly sneezed.

“Aw Kyleen!” Amanda groaned.

Harry laughed as I rubbed my nose.

“Sorry,” I said.

“Here,” Harry said and gave a swift peck on my cheek.

My heart didn’t explode this time.

It imploded.

The three girls squealed as Harry gently lowered me down. I was still looking into his wonderful blue eyes.

“Yehey! Good job you two! Sis! I like him! Make him your boyfriend!” Amanda beamed at me.

I flushed. “Amanda!”

Harry chuckled.

Then again…

He’d make a wonderful boyfriend…

Right?

“What time is it?” Christine asked.

“Six,” Megan replied.

“Oh.”

Suddenly, Christine came to me and took my hand and placed it against her forehead. I could only look at her, absolutely flummoxed as to what she was doing. She did the same odd procedure with Harry. He shot me a confused look as well.

“Um… What are you doing?” Megan asked as soon as Christine was done.

“Oh. It’s a Filipino tradition. At six o’ clock, we do ‘mano’. We do it towards the elderly people as a sign of respect,” Christine explained.

Harry and I exchanged looks.

Elderly??

We were only fifteen for Pete’s sake!

I saw that Megan and Amanda were laughing but Christine just looked confused.

After a while, they had to go. It was six o’ clock after all. I bade them goodbye.

Megan and Christine were so cute! They were like Munchkins! Only cuter!

Harry and I gave each other a swift but really nice goodbye as we parted ways.

As he walked away, I suddenly realized something.

Dang it.

I forgot to take my keychain from him.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:39 pm

CHAPTER 37 (PARTY)

It’s Kyle Bismarck’s birthday within a few days.

I’ve been excited. In fact, I could barely contain my joy. You could tie it up, place it in a high security prison cell, have it chained and padlocked, and even have crocodiles surrounding it and it would still get out.

Yup! I just looooooooovvvveeeeddd Kyle Bismarck that much! My love for him could be expressed in multi-dimensional proportions.

Well, I know that I did like Harry a lot.

But that certainly didn’t wipe out my huge obsession over Kyle Bismarck!

Every year, we’d (me, Marie and Trisha) would celebrate Kyle’s birthday. It was a small party, but certainly fun. We’d bring over little cakes and some soft drinks.

I actually wanted to invite the whole class but that would be too expensive and I’d be in a financial crisis at the young age of fifteen.

I was currently at home, flipping through the magazines that featured Kyle’s band called ‘Thriller’. They’re an awesome band and they’ve certainly reached major popularity now. As in their popularity level was off the scale.

Hm…

I think I miss their music now…

I’m gonna go to the place I always go to whenever I want to experience the Thriller’s music peacefully and completely.

The park.

The park here was pretty much quiet. Only a few people ever came here.

I was one of the minorities.

I sat on a bench, ear phones plugged to my ears as I looked at the bright sun’s rays that were kissing the surface of the earth.

Suddenly, my skin pricked. In a good way.

The song was getting to Kyle’s part. I hummed along to the lyrics.

I loved this song so much.

I looked around the park once more. Gosh this place was a bit creepy. It’s just so… empty here. Really.

All of a sudden, a pair of hands slapped my shoulder.

I screamed and jumped off the bench.

OH MY GOSH!!!! There’s a ghost!!!

I swivelled around and my racing heart began to decelerate as I saw who it was.

Why that little devil…

“Hello Kyleen Nieves Marloes,” Harry grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes and my hands shook a bit. “Whatever Harry.”

He poked my nose and I nearly toppled to the ground. “Scared you.”

I stuck my tongue at him and grinned. “No you didn’t.”

“Yes I did. So, what’re you doing here?”

“I’m listening to Thriller… Oh my gosh it’s Kyle’s birthday on Wednesday!”

I screamed and made a little stupid dance in front of Harry. I didn’t care though. There was no one around to witness my burst of idiocy.

Harry laughed as I finished my dance. “Cool. So how are you guys gonna celebrate?”

“Well, the usual. Cakes, Coke, candies. Only Trisha and Marie celebrate with me though. But…” I said animatedly until I trailed off.

Nah. Maybe he didn’t want to listen to my entire girly squabble.

“But what?” Harry persisted.

“Um… Can I tell you? Promise you won’t laugh?”

He shook his head. “Of course I won’t laugh Kyleen.”

I sighed. “Fine. You know, I’ve always wanted to throw a huge party for Kyle. You know, where all my classmates’ll be there. I wanted to be at… Pizzahut. I dunno. I just want to throw a huge party for him.”

Harry smiled. “That would be nice. Very nice you know.”

I nodded and gazed at the leaves of the grass as they were being blown by the wind. The sight gave me a serene feeling.

“I want it to be like that someday,” I smiled at Harry, feeling like a child.

“Well, I hope that’ll happen soon,” Harry said.

“Yup. I sure hope it does Harry.”

After that, we spent the afternoon chatting about other things. Harry was a nice guy to talk to. Probably the best.

And I think I fell for him even more.

I woke up on Wednesday with a smile on my face.

Oh dear. I hugged my pillow. Why was I smiling??

I tried to rack my brains for the answer.

Oh yeah. Now I remember. I dreamt of Harry again last night.

I never thought that I’d have a dream wherein I was on a date with a guy. In fact, we were strolling in the beautiful city of Italy.

How I wished that were true. Even just the couple part.

My cell phone buzzed as it gave off an alarm. I shook the sleep from my groggy eyes and reached for it.

As I saw what flashed on the screen, I nearly screamed.

It’s Kyle Bismarck’s birthday today!!!

I immediately got up and hurriedly dashed for the bath room.

I have got to look my best today!

I was practically skipping like a four-year-old as I went to school. Everything just seemed so bright today. I’m so glad I was this obsessed about Kyle Bismarck.

Sure it’s pretty impossible that I would have a chance with him. But still, it feels nice to feel in love.

I was nearing the school gates now. I could already hear the cacophony of student chatter inside the campus. As always, it was very noisy inside.

As I entered the school grounds, my classmate Terrence waved at me.

“Cool idea Kyleen,” he called out and gave me a thumbs up.

“Thanks,” I called back, a bit confused though.

Uh… What exactly did I do?

Nah. Maybe some poem or essay I did and he just happened to read it.

I thought about it.

Honestly, was that likely?

I decided to forget about it and headed towards the classroom. I was at the hallway now, and students were already flooding in.

Suddenly, my classmate Clarissa smiled at me as I passed by. “You rock Kyleen!”

I waved at her and grinned. “Er… Thanks.”

Okay. This day was getting weirder and weirder. And I don’t even know what I did.

I finally arrived at the classroom, and made a beeline for my seat. As I passed by my classmates, they kept on saying stuff like ‘You’re awesome Kyleen’, ‘You’re the best!’, or ‘You rule!’.

I, having no idea as to what they were talking about, only nodded my head and murmured my thanks.

I finally sat on my seat, and began unloading the things that I needed for Chemistry.

Suddenly, Trisha approached me. There was a huge grin plastered on her face.

“Kyleen! I never knew you’d actually do it!” she grinned at me, excitement etched in her face.

Marie suddenly chimed in as well. “Yeah! This was a totally cool idea Kyleen!”

Oh no! Even my best friends are all acting weird!

“Here. Don’t you know?” Trisha asked as she handed me colourful flyers. I read what it said:

Kyleen Nieves Marloes invites you to come celebrate with her the birthday of Kyle Bismarck at Pizzahut. After school.

My fingers grew icy as I held the flyer. Trisha and Marie gave me a quizzical look.

“Exactly… How many people were invited?” I gulped.

“Uh… Thirty-two to be exact. The whole class,” Trisha replied.

My eyes widened. “The whole class?!?!”

“Don’t you know?” Marie asked, perplexed.

I shook my head violently as I began to panic. “No!”

What happened?? I do not remember doing any of these!! In fact, I’m sure I never did any of it!

And how am I supposed to pay for this???

A horrible feeling settled in my stomach as my mind raced.

Someone must’ve pulled a prank on me… So that they could embarrass me in front of my classmates.

I can’t go through with this! I have no money to spend on thirty-two people!

Whoever set this prank up, it sure wasn’t funny.

And I am gonna wring that person’s neck.

But first..,.

How do I get out of this mess that that idiot made?
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:40 pm

CHAPTER 38 (A SURPRISE)

Okay.

I have two options now.

One:

Pay for everything and everyone’ll love me.

It seemed like a perfect plan. It’s a win-win situation. Plus the fact that everyone would love me seemed like the biggest plus side of it all.

Except…

I don’t have that much money!!

If I could only use mom’s credit card…

Uuughh…

Forget about that.

Scrap that from the plan. It would take a miracle to get that much money.

Now to option number two:

Tell everyone that the party was off.

To be honest, I don’t think that I have the guts to do that. They’d crucify me if I ever did that. The plan was suicide. A social suicide.

And that was very painful.

I nearly yanked all of my hair off. I was going ballistic now as I tried to come up with solutions. But Chemistry concepts aren’t exactly solutions.

I honestly don’t know what I should do. I wanted to cry each time a person would say about the party. I explained everything to Trisha and Marie. They were horrified as well.

In the end, I decided that I would call mom later on and ask her to pay for the stuff. I’d do anything to repay her; I just needed the money now.

I know. It seems lame. But I couldn’t think of a better solution.

Poor mom…

Anyway, I was already on my way towards Pizzahut. Although the sun was bright, it reflected the exact opposite of what I was feeling.

I was so depressed and I seriously want to feed the jerk to sharks. He’s stirred up a LOT of trouble for me! I’ve never been in such deep trouble before.

Curse him…

Curse him…

Curse him…

Suddenly, I stopped as I passed by one store. The rest of the noise around the world suddenly muted as I focused on the store.

I suddenly felt a spark of hope; the first one since I had that wretched problem.

I began to smile, the widest one I had today and the most genuine.

I might have a chance.

And I went inside the store, hoping that a miracle would happen.

I got outside the store, my hands trembling. I even nearly tripped on the way. If I kept on being clumsy, I might end up all mangled and scabrous.

Still…

I mentally slapped myself. For about fifty times.

Come on Kyleen! This is crazy! And you wasted a whole lot of money!

Well, not really. Just a dollar.

Still… As ludicrous as it seemed, I wanted to give it a shot.

I pulled out my ticket out of this whole mess:

Ta-dah!

It’s a lottery ticket!!

Okay. I know my chances might be 0.000000000000001 percent, but I can hope right? And not only that, but I might be a millionaire!

Like I said, I was desperate.

I took out a shiny penny and began scratching the surface of the ticket.

‘Come on. Come on’, I urged.

I nearly gasped.

Yes! Two combinations!

My heart was racing now.

Maybe I will be a millionaire after all! Maybe I will be filthy rich and finally go on a trip around Europe like I’ve always wanted to do!

Finally, the last one. I scratched the last bit and waited to see what fate has decided for me.

I stared at the ticket for a few seconds. I shook my head in disbelief.

No…

No…

With a sigh, I threw the ticket inside a trash can and dug my hands into the pocket of my skirt.

Crud.

I wasted a dollar.

Now what am I supposed to do?

Play it cool. Play it cool. Play it cool.

But I couldn’t. I’m currently undergoing paroxysms of joy and panic.

The only thing was, joy was more dominant.

I gasped as I entered the Pizzahut joint.

The place was booked for the whole class. Decorations were set up everywhere and a huge banner saying ‘Happy Birthday Kyle Bismarck’ was set up as well. The band’s latest song, ‘Ghostly Love’ was blearing from the stereos. Even the food was set up already and all of my classmates were here.

I could not believe it. This was even better than my imagination. No… My imagination wasn’t even an inkling close to this.

Now I believed that reality was better than fantasy.

Only…

Could I really afford all of this?

My panic started to kick in now. The feeling that I’ve been trying hard to forget.

The prankster’s a clever one… He really arranged all of this. I am going to spend a fortune on this.

I ambled my way towards the table where Trisha and Marie were sitting, and I felt like my jaw’s been permanently snapped off from my head, and no amount of surgery would be able to put it back.

A huge round cake was sitting on top of the table. It had the band figured on it and there was Kyle’s name written in icing on the cake.

Trisha started tasting the chocolate-flavored cake with the tip of her finger. “Mm… Whoever the prankster is, I’d certainly hire him for a celebration. This is fantastic Kyleen!”

I nodded absently as I sat on my chair. “I know. He’s bloody amazing.”

“Well, so have you come up with a solution?” Marie asked me, diverting our thoughts away from the prankster’s amazing planning skills.

“I dunno… Call mom,” I replied.

I took out my cellphone and dialled mom’s phone number. Her voice came from the phone after a few seconds.

“Mom? I’m in a bit...” I started when the line went static.

“I… krr… C…. Can’t hear you… krr… honey...” my mom’s voice said.

I put away my phone. Shoot. Why was this happening??

“Great,” I muttered.

“Okay guys! Let’s get this party started!” the crew began to say and the crowd cheered.

No! No! Stop! I haven’t paid for all of this!!

A hand suddenly placed itself on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Harry smiling at me.

I blushed.

Great. Even Harry’s here to witness my fiasco. I felt like I was dying inside.

“Nice party Kyleen,” he grinned at me.

I laughed nervously. “Uh… Yeah. Thanks!”

“Well, in any case, kudos.”

“Yeah. Kudos.”

I want to cry now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bye Kyleen!”

“Awesome party!”

“I had a blast!”

I could only smile as I nodded at the people who passed by.

The party was a blast. The crew sang Happy Birthday and there were a few games. Despite being panicked, I couldn’t help but laugh and smile as well. Things were fun. I wanted to enjoy things first before I come back to reality.

Which was now.

Everyone was leaving now. Trisha and Marie had to leave as well, much to my dismay. But they had to because of an emergency.

I began racking my brains for a good enough excuse to tell the Pizzahut crew.

‘Come on’, I willed myself.

Aaannndd….

I’ve got nothing.

I sighed and looked around.

Huh. It’s funny. Harry’s still here. He was at his seat, smiling at me. I wondered why he was lingering.

He’ll be here to witness my humiliation then.

I sat down beside him. He inched a bit so there would be space for me. “Why’re you still here.”

He shrugged and grinned at me. “You’ll see.”

I shot him a confused look but I guess that I wouldn’t be able to get the answer out of him.

One of the staff began to approach me. She was carrying the bill in her hands.

Okay. She was making a beeline for me. Calm down Kyleen. Tell her the truth.

To my surprise, as she got to us, she handed the bill to Harry.

“It’s charged to you right?” she smiled at Harry,

Harry nodded. “Yup. Here.”

He placed a wedge of money on the table and she nodded and went away.

I gaped at Harry, extremely shocked.

It wasn’t a prankster after all! It was all a treat by Harry!

I stared at him disbelief. “Harry! How could you?”

He smiled and patted me on the shoulder. “Well, you wanted this. So I had it all arranged. Besides, it was fun!”

I sniffed.

Oh gosh. Were tears welling in my eyes?

Harry… Why?

All of a sudden, I flung my arms around Harry and hugged him. “Harry! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

He chuckled. “No biggie. Hey…Are you crying?”

Oh dear. I guess I am.

I sniffed once more. “Sorry Harry. I panicked because I thought it that all of it was a horrible prank.”

“Really? Aw Kyleen…”

He chuckled.

I smiled at him. “Thank you Harry. This is the best present ever.”

He smiled. “I’m glad you like it.”

“I loved it.”

Then I gave him a small peck on the cheek. I could see that he was blushing.

It all worked out in the end. And best of all, Harry was the one behind it.

That was so sweet. I’ve never experienced anything like that before.

“Kyleen… You’re crushing me,” Harry choked out.

I snapped back to reality. Oh yeah. I glomped him.

“Sorry Harry,” I apologized, grinning sheepishly at him.

He smiled and messed my hair up. “Nah. It’s okay.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:10 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is really awesome!! i'm not reading the notebook so i'm reaqlly having fun reading it online Smile hahaha!!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 pm

PuDd_T wrote:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is really awesome!! i'm not reading the notebook so i'm reaqlly having fun reading it online Smile hahaha!!

hahahaha. Thank you Tippy! Much appreciated. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
grabe. 2 am ka di? baw ah. LOL. Idol ta ka. Smile
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:58 pm

CHAPTER 39 (KEYCHAIN)

I was with Trisha and Marie right now. We just went shopping a while ago. We bought a lot of new clothes and I managed to buy myself a nice swim suit.

The two were heavily hinting (or rather forcing) me to get a bikini. But I said no of course.

I am not yet ready to wear one of those.

And the two even held up a bright pink bikini in front of me.

Jeez. Crazy girls.

Anyway, I asked them all about Harry. Now I was interested in his family background.

They told me that Harry was filthy rich and that that bill was nothing. It turns out that his family owned a lot of hotels, restaurants and even modelling agencies.

Wow. I never ever knew that.

Right now, we were in front of different stores in a mall.

My throat seemed all dry so I decided to give myself a chocolate popsicle. I waited for a few seconds, my arm resting on the counter. Trisha and Marie were checking out some shirts at Top Shop.

Finally, my order arrived. I gave the guy the money and began happily licking my popsicle.

I waited for a few more seconds.

I continued licking my popsicle.

Boy, this guy sure was taking his time getting me my change,

The guy suddenly turned to me. He looked like a mess. His brown hair was in untidy tufts and his glasses seem to slip off his nose from time to time. He had a nervous expression on his face.

Really, he shouldn’t. It’s not like I’m gonna claw his eyes out.

“Yes?” I asked him.

“Sorry… Could you come back here for your dollar? I ran out of change and I’m gonna get some…” he asked in a small voice that I could barely hear.

Jeez. Was I that scary?

One dollar? Pretty small. Maybe I’ll let it slide.

Then again, it is money. I should take it. Some people would already be immensely grateful for one dollar.

“Sure,” I replied and took my change.

Trisha and Marie just came from Top Shop, carrying plastic bags.

I knew it. They just couldn’t resist.

We decided to go to the cd store next. I’ve been itching to buy a movie that I could watch for next weekend.

There were two stores in front of us:

Video World and Audio Mania.

“Where should we go?” Trisha asked, pointing to the two stores.

“I dunno. They’re all basically the same,” Marie shrugged.

Hm… Yeah. Which one?

All of a sudden, I heard one of the Thriller’s songs: Move Like That, being played.

It was coming from Audio Mania.

“Audio Mania,” I said automatically and dragged the two to the store.

I know. I’m biased. But I can’t help it. I’m a fan.

A few people were inside the store. I saw a guy with a green Mohawk scan the horror section of the store.

Um… I’m not so sure I’m digging horror for now.

“Oooh!!” the two suddenly screamed.

I turned around. The two were controlling themselves from screaming as they stared at the cd that Trisha was holding.

Ahh… No wonder.

“Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging?” I asked, smiling.

“Aaron’s cute!” the two squealed at the same time.

I chuckled and walked towards the comedy section. I scanned the cds carefully.

Hm… what would be a riot?

My eyes saw one movie. I immediately plucked it off the rack.

Yup. I was definitely buying Beverly Hills Cop.

I began scanning the shelf once more. I spotted another good movie and added it to my hand.

Yup. I definitely wanted Forrest Gump. I heard it was a good movie and Tom Hanks is one of my favourite actors.

“So Kyleen!” Trisha boomed in my ear.

I nearly jumped and scattered the cds on the floor.

Jeez Trisha could be so hyper.

“Trisha!” I chuckled.

She cupped her hands to her mouth. “Oops! Sorry Kyleen.”

I shook my head. “Nah. It’s okay.”

Marie popped in a few seconds later. This time, she had the movie ‘The Covenant’ in her hands.

Oh yeah. She loved Steven Strait.

“Calm down sis. You should be calmer,” Marie said.

Trisha chuckled. “Oh sorry.”

“What were you about to say?” I asked Trisha.

“Well… Have you told Harry that you like him?”

I paused for a bit.

Here’s the thing…

I’m extremely shy towards Harry. So how on earth would I be able to confess to him? It seemed like an impossible task! Heck! My chances of piloting a plane were higher than confessing to Harry.

“I dunno… I think that I have the courage to do so,” I said.

“Oh. Too bad. You should tell him soon Kyleen. What if another girl gets him?” Trisha said.

At this thought, I froze.

Another girl?

Putting her hand…

No…

Make that dirty, filthy, squalid-looking hand…

Around Harry’s shoulders?

Okay.

Now that made me mad!!

I could feel my blood boiling as I thought about it. No way.

Okay. I mean, doesn’t every girl feel like this towards any guy she likes?

“Hm… As much as I hate to admit it, you’ve got a point Trisha,” I smiled.

Yeah. I had to tell him soon.

Okay. I am making a contract with myself. If I do not tell Harry how I feel the moment I see him, I will do fifty push-ups.

Yup. I’m serious.

I can do it. No problem. It was a piece of cake.

“Yeah. I’ll tell him soon,” I grinned.

“Good,” Marie and Trisha said at the same time.

Well, we were parting ways now. I waved goodbye to Trisha and Marie. They bought tons of movies! Well, they were going to have a movie marathon during the weekend. They might as well buy mountain loads of movies.

I walked around the mall, carrying my plastic bag full of cds. I bought Beverly Hills Cop, Forrest Gump and Somewhere in Time.

I guess I’m a retro-lover. But seriously, the old movies were awesome. I even had a crush on Scott Baio before.

Well, at least his twenty-years-ago look.

Dorky and cute. I really liked that.

Speaking of guys that I liked, I wondered how I would tell Harry how I felt.

Was I brave enough to do it?

And if I came face to face with Harry, would my tongue come untied and my legs unfreeze?

I sighed, thinking that all of this was impossible.

Anyway, I’ll think about it later. I shouldn’t exhaust my mind right now.

Wait…

Did I forget anything?

Oh yeah. I had to go back for my one dollar back at that stand.

No way was I letting a nice dollar go to waste.

Jeez. Right about now, I wished that money could buy me courage.

I began to make my way towards the stand. A kid nearly hit me as he was running about. Honestly, they should be more careful.

I finally arrived at the stand. I propped my hand under my chin and gazed to the right. Right now, I was staring at a Korean family.

Aw… The kid’s so cute.

I want to kidnap her.

Okay Kyleen. Stop it.

“Um… I’m here for my change. The one dollar,” I said in a listless voice as I debated with myself whether to kidnap the kid or not.

Gosh she was cute.

“Kyleen?” a familiar voice said.

My mind left my kidnapping plans for a while. I swivelled around to look at whoever was managing the stand.

I gasped and my eyes widened.

Dang it! So soon?

“Hello Kyleen,” Harry grinned at me.

“H-Harry?” I asked, appalled.

“Hi. Nice bumping into you. In case you’re wondering, my parents own this. So I come here at times,” he explained to me.

Dum-dum-dum!

There goes my heart!

“Oh. Cool,” I said nervously.

Get a grip! Stay cool!

“You need your dollar back?” he asked me.

“Yeah. The guy a while ago told me to come back for it,” I replied, still surprised.

“Oh. Here,” he said and handed me a dollar.

“Thanks,” I said as I took it.

Okay. What do I do? Do I fulfill my self-made, self-signed mental contract?

But I can’t! Do I honestly want to humiliate myself? And in front of Harry too?

But… I had to. I was dying to let him know.

Okay. I took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

I inhaled a considerably huge amount of oxygen. “Harry… I need to tell you that I like y-“

However, I was interrupted as the previous guy who handled the stand came in. I immediately clammed up.

“Harry! I got the newest comic book of Mega Supra Galacticus!” he said excitedly, waving a glossy comic book in his hands.

Aaarrrgghh! Who cares about that stupid comic book?? I was so freaking close!!!!

Hm… Then again, that issue IS nice.

Aaah! But still!

“Oh. Cool Randy,” Harry grinned.

I sighed.

I can’t tell him now. I got interrupted, and just when I was about to tell Harry how I felt about him.

It would only have taken a second more. One second.

Jeez.

Randy finally left. Yeah. Shoo. He ruined everything.

Harry turned back to me. “So, what were you about to say?”

I shook my head. “Nah. Next time.”

He chuckled. “Fine Kyleen.”

No…

No…

No…

That was my chance. My shot.

And the guy who gave me that chance took it away from me as well.

How ironic.

“Oh. Your key chain’s here. I need to give it to you now,” he said and returned my Spongebob key chain.

“Yey!” I cried in delight as I stuffed it into my pocket.

Finally! I nearly forgot about it. Well, it’s here with me now. Yes! My visit wasn’t such a total waste after all.

“So… Can I treat you to ice cream?” he grinned at me.

I smiled back. “Thanks Harry. Sure. I’d love that.”

Nah. It’s not a waste after all.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:58 pm

CHAPTER 40 ( SEARCH FOR PROM DATE)

I bolted upright.

I blinked as I stared at a window. Sunlight was dancing inside my room.

I yawned and stretched out my arms. I heard them crack.

Ouch.

I rubbed my eyes.

Gosh. Awful dream.

I dreamt that I had no prom date. And that happened after I learned that I didn’t pass any of the entrance exams in college. That, in turn, happened after I got a zero in all of my examinations.

Jeez. My worst nightmares have been horrible meshed up in one dream. It was awful and sick.

No entrance exam passed…

That was impossible.

I got a zero in all of the examinations…

Nah. That’s too crazy and whacked out.

Hah. And I had no prom date!

Now that was simply dotty! That was totally—

Wait…

I don’t have a prom date.

Oh dear. I haven’t asked anyone, and no one’s asked me.

Oh well. I’ll ask Harry later on when I get to school.

Ask him. Go on!

No… I’m the girl. He’s supposed to ask me out!

Well, if you don’t ask him out, another girl might ask him out.

What? Oh no! I don’t know what to do anymore!

I’ve been debating with myself for the past few hours. In fact, I wasn’t paying the slightest attention to our English class.

I’ve been staring at Harry, who was only a few seats away. He was twirling his pencil now, no doubt feeling bored.

The bell rang, and classes ended.

Whaaat?!? I wasted my entire morning debating with myself whether to ask Harry or not?!

Great Kyleen. You sure make the most of your time.

I sighed and got up. Harry approached me, he told Danny, Dougie and Tom to go ahead. The three walked out the door.

Oh no. Here he comes.

Okay! This is my chance!

“Hey Kyleen. Wanna have lunch with me?” he grinned at me.

Oh my gosh. I’m having lunch with him! My cheeks flushed and my heart started galloping.

“Sure. Thanks Harry,” I smiled back.

Okay. Now ask him.

I bit my bottom lip.

I can do this.

“Harry… um…,” I began to say.

Great. Back to my tongue-tied problem!

He turned around. “Yes?”

“You see… um… um… I… I… I…” I began to say.

‘Go ahead! Spit it out!’ my mind screamed.

I sighed.

“Nothing. I forgot something at my desk. Could you wait for a while?” I added lamely.

“Sure thing,” he nodded.

I went to my desk and pretended to get something. I picked up my pencil.

I mentally strangled myself.

Great Kyleen. Simply great.

I was spearing my macaroni with my fork. I carefully popped it into my mouth.

The cafeteria was noisy, as usual. The tinkling of forks and spoons were quite loud as more students entered the crowded place.

“Kyleen, you got a prom date already?” Harry asked me.

Shoot. Prom.

Kyleen! Are you going to wait for ten years to ask him out??

‘Can you come to the prom with me?’

See? It’s a simple question.

It’s not rocket science; it does not require background information about thermodynamics; you don’t need a scientific calculator; and there are certainly no hifalooting words.

But why oh why do I find it hard to say?

“Actually, not yet,” I shrugged.

“Oh? I thought someone asked you out?” Harry asked, looking confused.

I shook my head. “Nope. No one.”

“I see.”

We continued eating lunch.

Okay. Time to tell him.

You are a spontaneous and articulate person. You are coherent and you speak fluent English. You can have the courage to ask him.

“Harry, is it okay if I…” I started but then I lost the words.

Dang it! I had them in my head a while ago for Pete’s sake!

“What Kyleen? Go on,” he urged me.

“Oh. Right. Is it okay if I…” I began to say once more.

Go on. Saaay it!!

“Umm… Is it okay if I borrow your Trig notebook for this weekend?” I asked.

“Sure,” he smiled.

Greeeeat. Strike two for Kyleen.

Unfortunately, I’m rendered incoherent once I’m in front of Harry.

I dribbled the ball and made a shoot for the hoop,

It got in! Yes!

Trisha gave me a high five. “Nice!”

“Thanks!” I grinned back.

Marie gave me the thumbs up and I winked back at her.

I seriously love basketball. I could shoot the balls easily. It was no sweat.

Harry clapped his hands as he approached me. Everyone was retreating towards the showers.

“Nice Kyleen. You’re even better than me,” he grinned.

I wiped my forehead. “Oh. Thanks.”

Okay Kyleen. Last chance!

I held the ball in my hands nervously.

“Harry…” I started.

I wanted to slam the ball in my face. Go on! Tell him!

“Can you come with me? I’ll just return this ball,” I said.

“Sure,” he grinned.

Kyleen, you can score a million hoops but you sure can’t pluck up the courage to ask a guy you like to be your prom date.

School was over and we were outside the gates now.

And I still haven’t asked Harry.

Darn it.

If I’m like this for life, I’ll end up being an old maid.

I sighed. Why was it so freaking hard?

I said goodbye to Trisha and Marie as we went about our separate ways.

I was walking along the pavement. Leaves were falling from the trees. I felt awful and I wished that I did something.

I looked up and suddenly saw Harry walking in front of me.

Oh my gosh. I had one last shot after all.

Okay. I am NOT going to screw this up!

I ran towards him. “Harry!”

He turned around. “Yes?”

Gosh he looked handsome when the rays of the sun hit his face.

Now, back to business.

“Harry, would it be okay If you were to be—“ I said but was interrupted as I heard a low growl from somewhere.

What the heck was that? I turned around and saw a huge dog behind us, growling and baring its sharp teeth.

I gulped. This did not look good.

“Kyleen, get behind me,” Harry said and I rushed to get behind him. I was getting scared now as the dog advanced towards us.

All of a sudden, Harry removed his shoe and it looked like he was aiming it at the dog.

Wait! Is he seriously gonna hit that dog with his shoe? I heard that his shoes were specially imported from Italy and every guy envied him.

Was he really going to do it?

To my surprise, he did. He hurled it towards the dog. It hit its mark and the dog whimpered and scurried away.

“Harry! I can’t believe you!” I exclaimed, surprised.

“Well, it would’ve been bad if it hurt you. I’m glad you’re fine though,” he smiled and began walking towards his shoe. I noticed that his once perfect shoe now had a tear on it.

Aw… and those were nice shoes too.

“Thanks Harry,” I smiled at him as he went back to me and slipped on his torn shoe.

“Sure thing,” he grinned at me.

Okay Kyleen. Now tell him what you’ve wanted to tell him the whole day.

“Harry,” I took in a deep breath. “Can you be my prom date?”

He looked at me, surprised. “Wow. You really asked me out?”

I blushed a bit, trying to calm myself down. “Y-yup. I don’t know much guys and I thought that you’d be… nice.”

There! I said it!

I looked at him expectantly, willing him to say yes.

He chuckled. “Wow. You’re different. You know, I was about to ask you out to prom too.”

I looked at him, puzzled.

HE was about to ask ME to be his PROM DATE?

“Really?” I asked.

He nodded. “Yup. I like you. You’d be fun during the prom. So I’ll pick you up at eight?”

I laughed. “Yup Harry.”

“Cool. See you then.”

That just made my day.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is really awesome!! i'm not reading the notebook so i'm reaqlly having fun reading it online Smile hahaha!!

hahahaha. Thank you Tippy! Much appreciated. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hahaha!! yeah Smile)
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:18 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

hahaha!! yeah Smile)

haha. Tani earlier ka kagina sa discussion sa CAE. Mas damu pa tawo nga daan so kafun gid ya. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:34 pm

postpostpostpostpostpost!!!!!! Smile)

notice the tp's in my reply? Very Happy
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm

PuDd_T wrote:postpostpostpostpostpost!!!!!! Smile)

notice the tp's in my reply? Very Happy

hahhahaahaha. Oo nga noh? LOL. suuure. Smile
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 pm

CHAPTER 41 (DRUNK)

Somehow, I kind of missed my old get-up. Baggy pants, loose shirts, a cap and some sneakers.

I was walking towards the grocery store, wearing that get-up. My hair was neatly tucked into my cap and a few tufts stood out but I figured that I looked decent enough. It was night anyway, no one would notice that much.

It felt pretty nice to be in these again. I felt comfortable once more and my body certainly welcomed the clothes that I’ve been grown accustomed to.

Oh. And I got my prom dress yesterday too. I slipped it on and it totally fit, and without complications. I was so happy.

Everything’s going perfect! And I even got Harry as a date. Prom day was already tomorrow, and I’m absolutely psyched.

It’s about eight p.m. now. I’m used to the streets here and it’s perfectly safe, so I don’t feel nervous at all. Nope. Not one bit.

I entered the grocery store. The old lady who was chewing gum like a cow was still manning the counter. A few people, particularly an old lady, eyed me curiously.

Well, I can’t help it if I like my get-up. And isn’t this a free country?

Anyway, I just shrugged them all off. I shouldn’t really mind. I’m used to discriminating looks anyway.

I got all that I needed, which were grape juice and fresh milk.

In a few minutes, I paid for my groceries and quickly scurried away from the people scrutinizing my outfit.

I was outside the glass doors. A few more people were staring at me, much to my annoyance.

Jeez. Can’t they mind their own business?

Suddenly, someone bumped into me. The force of the impact nearly made me drop my groceries. Good thing I managed to maintain my balance.

I looked at who I had bumped into.

It was a girl with brown hair with bangs in front of her forehead. She was wearing a black mini-dress and dangling earrings which sparkled in the night.

She looked…

Whoozy.

I suspected that she was a bit drunk already. She was muttering something to herself and giggling a bit. She was wobbling all over. It was a miracle that she didn’t crash into the pavement.

“Oh… Haha… Sorry… Didn’t see you there… Haha… My date ditched me…” she said in a sleazy voice and hiccupped.

Her earrings tinkled.

Uh… I have a feeling… a very strong one… that I should go now. It’s the same as fleeing from the scene of a crime so I wouldn’t be blamed for a crooked murder or something.

All of a sudden, she grabbed my hand. I looked at her hand which was firmly clasped on mine, willing it to let go of me. However, her green-painted nails dug into my shirt.

Aaaargh! Let me go!

All of a sudden, she placed her hand on her mouth. Her eyes widened.

Oh no. Don’t tell me she’s about to hurl.

Thankfully, she only burped. Then she began to laugh, almost hysterically.

“Haha… Thought I was about to puke, eh? Don’t worry honey, everyone does. Haha…” she said, a grin on her face.

I backed away a bit. Maybe a few inches. Just to get a safe distance away from her because she certainly had trouble written all over her.

Oh gosh. I should really go now.

“Um… I’ll be leaving,” I said and tried to leave but her hand grabbed my shirt and I could feel her grip tighten as a few milliseconds passed.

Darn it.

“Oh honey… I can’t let you go… I gotta go to a party. You know? At Red Coconut?” she said.

Red Coconut? Isn’t that where all the celebrities go? She must have really good connections.

Anyway, I would’ve been thrilled but I certainly didn’t want to spend the night with someone this drunk and would obviously get drunker later on.

“Sorry. I gotta go,” I insisted but she wouldn’t let go of me.

I was starting to get really irritated.

“Hey. You’re a cute guy. Wanna come with me?” she asked, still not letting go of me.

Jeez she was strong.

“Um… I’m not a guy,” I replied.

She gave off a laugh. “Oh. Good one honey. I like you. Let’s go.”

She placed her arm around mine and began dragging me off.

“Hey!” I protested.

“What’s wrong honey?” she asked,

I let go of her. “I’m not a boy! And I’m leaving now!”

I started to walk away when she burst into tears. In fact, she was practically shouting.

A few heads turned to look at us, and a police officer was frowning at us.

I rushed to her, trying to calm her down. “Sssh! Sssh! Calm down!”

“Yooou anddd meee…We used to be toooggeethherr…. Alwaaays,” she began to sing.

Gosh she’s drunk.

“Ssh! Lady! Keep quiet! We’ll get into trouble!” I hissed.

“Come with me first. Dooon’tt speeaaakk!” she continued.

I whirled around. Uh-oh. I might seriously get into trouble.

I guess I could go. Then I’ll ditch her after ten minutes. She’ll party with someone else anyway.

“Okay! Okay! I give! Let’s go,” I said hurriedly as I looked around tentatively.

She clapped her hands and placed her hand on mine. “Thanks, love!”

I had a feeling that I should’ve said no. But I just couldn’t leave her. Not when she’s drunk and singing off-key.

Besides, I’ll be fine.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:56 pm

oooh!! coolio! Razz Razz Razz

this is really great! PRAMIS! hahahahaha!!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm

PuDd_T wrote:oooh!! coolio! Razz Razz Razz

this is really great! PRAMIS! hahahahaha!!

hahaha. awww.... thanks tippypants! I'll be posting again... NOW. Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm

PRAMIS? haha. reminds me of miss... toot. LOL. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 pm

CHAPTER 42 (SCENE)

Hey. This place isn’t so bad after all.

We entered the building, music could be heard from quite a distance. There was a line, a long one too. But we easily got in since my drunken companion had a VIP pass.

As I entered the place, disco lights flashed and everyone was on the dance floor. I saw some getting pretty wild and a few looked drunker than my companion. Which seemed like a miracle.

Okay, I keep on referring to her as ‘my companion’ or ‘my drunken companion’ since I don’t know her name.

“Honey, what’s your name?” she asked, her arm still entwined with mine as we made our way through the throng of people. It was much harder since everyone seemed drunk here.

“Er… Kyleen,” I replied.

“I’ll call you Kyle. It’s so much easier to remember. I’m Tammie by the way.”

Good. At least I can address to her properly now.

“Tammie, can I leave you here? I mean, I do have to go,” I pleaded once we were in a corner.

“Leave me?!? But hon-“she started to yell but I placed my hand on her mouth before she could start a ruckus.

Great. That decides it. I can’t leave her or else she’ll go demented.

I sighed. “Fine. I’ll stay. And I’m a girl.”

She started laughing. “Suuuure Kyle. Nice joke.”

I rolled my eyes. What’s the point of convincing someone this drunk?

Suddenly, the song ‘Don’t Speak’ began playing.

“Kyle! It’s our theme song! Let’s dance!” she said and began pulling me towards the dance floor.

I, however, stood my ground and didn’t budge.

“Er… I’d rather jump off a cliff,” I replied.

No way was I dancing there.

Nuh-uh.

Never.

No way…

“I said… LET’S DANCE!” she said and violently yanked me towards the dance floor.

Whoa! Who is she? Superman? Gosh she’s strong and has a tight grip!

I sighed as she continued dragging me.

Oh fine. I guess I have no choice now.

Woah. This is kind of fun!

Right now, we were dancing to the beat of ‘Thriller’ by Michael Jackson.

Tammie’s actually really cute, despite being severely drunk. She says the funniest things. And she’s really pretty too.

She kept on doing some crazy steps and everyone cheered her on. It’s like she was the star of the night.

She kept on teaching me some of her crazy moves. I managed to imitate them as well and she’d cheer so loudly once I got them.

I kind of liked her. We could really be friends.

I texted my parents that I’d be coming home late because of traffic. I kind of feel awful. I don’t like lying to my parents.

But I can’t leave Tammie yet.

Finally, she told me that we should retreat to the bar. She seemed tired of dancing now and my feet felt tired too so I had no complaints. She slung her hand over my shoulder and directed me towards the bar.

Well, it was actually more of me directing her since she keeps on wobbling.

We finally arrived and we sat on the oddly-shaped chairs. I was kind of afraid that Tammie would wobble and fall over. I kept on watching her.

“What’ll you have?” the bartender asked her.

“Oh… The usual Eddie,” she said, waving her hand.

“You?” he turned to me.

“Oh. No. No thanks,” I said.

Tammie tugged on my shirt. “Oh no Kyle. It’s on me. Don’t you worry.”

I shook my head. “Er… I don’t drink.”

She blinked. “Oh. Give him some juice Eddie. You like mango?”

I nodded. “Mango’s fine.”

The bartender went away to fetch our orders. Tammie started pushing her hair back.

Wow. It’s the first time I’ve seen her frown for the first time. Usually, she was laughing out of control.

I think I prefer the crazy one over this gloomy and just plain sad persona of hers.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

She shrugged. “Nothing… My stupid boyfriend broke up with me… For a stupid blond… Said she had better legs…”

Tears began trickling down her cheeks.

Oh no. She’s crying.

The bartender set the drinks in front of us. Tammie immediately drank hers and I sipped on my mango juice.

Gosh I felt sorry for her.

“You know… It’s hard… I’ve been like, sacrificing for him. I gave him what he wanted. He wants this shoe, I give it to him. No hesitance. I call him everyday just to tell him I love him…. I once, like, waited for three hours at a restaurant. It was our anniversary…. He ditched me… for that dumb blond...” she sniffed and took a swig at her drink. I couldn’t help but feel so angry. “Sorry Kyle. You came here to have fun, not to listen to my problems.”

I shook my head. “No Tammie. I’m here for you. He’s a jerk.”

“Nah. Rod’s a nice guy. It’s that blond. I hate her.”

Poor Tammie. Still defending the guy.

“Tammie, forget about him. You deserve someone better. And he’s a jerk for leaving you,” I said.

She gulped. “R-really? I don’t have to go blond?”

Oh gosh. What’s this guy done to her? The poor thing.

“Tammie, you are very pretty as you are. And someone as wonderful as you doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment. Let him go. You are a wonderful, cute and fun person and you just need to find the right guy,” I said, holding her hand because she was starting to bang on the counter.

“I’m not… T-trash?” she hiccupped.

I shook my head. “Of course not Tammie. You’re way better than any blond. Come on. Don’t show that guy that you’re weak. Show him you can live without him.”

She nodded, finally registering what I said. “Yeah. You’re right. You think I’ll find the right guy?”

I nodded. “I’m positive Tammie.”

She started calming down now. She began to smile once more. Then she pecked me on the cheek.

“Thanks Kyle,” she said and hugged me.

“No prob,” I smiled and hugged her, patting her back.

Er… Minus the kiss on the cheek and this could be a start of a beautiful friendship.

Yup. This was better. I couldn’t stand seeing her so upset. She should happy.

Stupid Rod.

She let go of me. She stared into my eyes and smiled.

“Kyle, I like you,” she said.

I blinked, feeling a bit nervous. “Oh. Okay.”

To my horror, she began to come closer to me, she held my hand.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! Don’t tell me she’s about to do THAT!!!!

“Kyle, I think I’m in love with you,” she said and moved closer.

Oh-ho! Not so fast sister!

I pushed her a bit. “Tammie!! I’m not a guy!!”

She grabbed my hand.

Jeez she had a firm grip.

“Don’t worry Kyle. Stop joking. I won’t be able to sleep if I don’t kiss you…” she said and continued.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

No way was I committing this homosexual act! I’m fine with lesbian and gay people but no way am I doing the stuff they do!

I turned my head to the right and gasped as I saw who was standing a few meters away.

I struggled to get out and I fell from my chair. Tammie nearly fell too.

I was on the floor. I was panting. I wanted to cry now. I really did.

The look in those eyes… It was so painful.

My cap had dropped to the floor.

“You are a girl!” Tammie gasped.

I stood up and began running to where he had gone off. I hoped that I didn’t lose him.

“Harry!” I called out.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:27 pm

OMG! hahahaha!! tammie was funny! Very Happy

poor kyleen.. hope harry would understand?
(ooh, harry's famous too! or rich! cause that bar was for the rich and fabulous tight?) cool cool!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 pm

PuDd_T wrote:OMG! hahahaha!! tammie was funny! Very Happy

poor kyleen.. hope harry would understand?
(ooh, harry's famous too! or rich! cause that bar was for the rich and fabulous tight?) cool cool!

hahahaha. Thanks tippy! Very Happy Very Happy
You'll see. This won't end so well. That's all. Very Happy
haha. my characters are ALWAYS rich. haha. I dunno why. Rich people get to do a LOT of stuff kasi eh. Very Happy
I would never make my character poor. haha. Maybe that's why in my Tom fic, even if di na modern, princess man gihapon. XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 pm

CHAPTER 43 (MISUNDERSTOOD)

I still couldn’t find him. The massive crowd gave me little scope of the area.

Harry… Harry…

Darn it. This place was just so crowded!

I moved around a bit. The music was adding to the confusion inside my head. I wanted to shut it off so I could think more clearly.

Finally, I saw him. My heart raced.

Oh no. He’s about to go out now!

I quickened my pace and was also careful not to bump anyone who was in my way.

I finally arrived at the exit. It took me about a few more minutes to get through since it was so crowded.

I finally got outside. I was panting and desperately looking for Harry.

A while ago, I saw him looking at me with shocked and hurt eyes.

I couldn’t take that.

I needed to tell him that that scene meant nothing. I’m no lesbian.

I saw him walking past the pastry shop. I ran towards it.

“Harry!” I called out as I was a few meters away from him.

He didn’t answer but kept on walking.

“Harry…” I pleaded and held his arm.

Finally, he turned to face me. A frown was on his face.

Okay. Calm down Kyleen. You can do this.

“Harry… What you saw. It wasn’t like that,” I said.

He was still frowning. “Really Kyleen? You two were getting really cozy with each other… I never thought you’d do that Kyleen. I thought you were better than that… But it seems that your habits are inveterate.”

I flinched. “No Harry. She was drunk. She didn’t know.”

“I’ll bet you liked that too. I mean, you even dressed up for the part.”

Dang it.

“I… I know. I just missed being in these…” I said, bowing my head.

Harry sighed. “Okay. Let’s say you did. But why were you there?”

“That girl dragged me there. I didn’t want to go in the first place!”

“Do you realize that something could’ve happened to you there? That’s a wild place! You could’ve been hit on the head with a bottle or something!”

“Well then! Why were you there?”

“My family owns the place. I visited it for a while. I didn’t know I’d see… you.”

I kept silent. I didn’t want to yell at Harry.

“Harry… I’m sorry,” I apologized.

He sighed. “Sorry for the outburst too… But if you’d been smarter you would’ve gone out earlier. Anything could’ve happened to you. I tried to change you Kyleen. I guess I was wishing for the impossible.”

“Harry! I’m not a lesbian and… I do like… a boy!”

He blinked, surprised. “Oh. Who?”

Okay! Tell him Kyleen! And everything will be okay.

However, I felt nervous once more.

Oh no…

Don’t tell me I can’t say it!

“I… I… I like…” I began to say but I couldn’t finish my sentence.

Oh no…

I’ve lost my courage.

Harry had a hurt look on his face. “Oh… It’s alright if you don’t want to tell me Kyleen… I guess you know how I feel about you now, and you don’t want to hurt me…”

How he feels about me? Him getting hurt?

What the-??

“But I do want to tell you something,” he continued.

He went near me, pulled me towards him and kissed me.

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Finally, he let go of me.

I was blushing.

He held my chin. “I love you Kyleen. And… good luck with the guy you like. He’s lucky. I’ll go pick you up at prom tomorrow.”

He walked away and a car immediately went in front of him. He waved at me before getting inside the car, a sad expression on his face.

I was crying now.

No… This is all wrong.

Harry liked me too… But he thinks that I like someone else.

And it’s all because I couldn’t voice out how I felt.

I kicked a pebble.

I hate myself.

All of a sudden, a hand was on my shoulder. I sniffed as I turned around.

It was Lance.

I flinched. Why was he here?

“Hey. I saw you from the club. What’s wrong?” he asked, a concerned expression on his face as he saw me crying.
I immediately hugged Lance and cried on his shoulder. “Everything.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next