McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born the Other Way Around (one shot)

+5
PuDd_T
MEG
kaisthelimit
jaschier
anika
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Born the Other Way Around (one shot) Empty Born the Other Way Around (one shot)

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Characters: Kyleen Marloes and one guy from McFly Very Happy
Disclaimer: I do not know McFly personally . They're just the inspiration for my fics.
To Tippy and Nicole: I just felt like making this. haha. It's sort of a side story from my fic (which I am really working my butt of now. I'm currently having a bit of a problem. haha. Razz )

Anyways, enjoy. Very Happy

Born the Other Way Around (One-shot)

If I was destined to be a boy, (which I no doubt should’ve happened but someone meddled with my destiny) why am I feeling this way?

I lay in my bed, clad in my usual jeans and loose shirt (Star Wars no less), wondering exactly how I felt about him.

I grabbed my Superman comic book which was just on my bedside table. I began flipping through the pages, trying to douse out what I felt about him.

Eeew… I am not some whiny girl who’s desperate for a boy. I’m not like those who start plucking the petals of flowers saying that he-loves-me-he-loves-me-not foolishness. Honestly, the only thing you get from that is faint hope and you destroy nature.

I was supposed to be a boy. No way was I a girl. My mom would always manhandle me into a lacy dress when I was eight years old. Mind you, I even hid under the table so that she wouldn’t put me into that monstrosity. I wouldn’t be caught dead in that. If girls wanted to be Cinderella, I wanted to be Superman. Yes, man. Not woman. I didn’t want to ride horses wearing a stupid gown. I wanted to smash things and fly around skyscrapers while saving people from hideous monsters or Lex Luthor.

I didn’t want to be Cinderella. No way.

But… Darn it… Why do I think I like this guy?

I stared at the ceiling. Sure he’s handsome. He’s been very very nice to me. In fact… He’s been sweet even.

Jeez. Stop blushing!

But I couldn’t help it… I could feel my cheeks burning.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. My mom’s face popped out. “Kyleen, could you go get the groceries?”

I sprang up. “Yup.”

“Okay. So oranges here”, I said as I plucked a few bright oranges from the shelf. I crossed out oranges from the list.

I’m done now. Yup. Time to go to the counter.

I swivelled my cart to the right. All of a sudden, another cart bumped mine. The collision was a bit hard but I didn’t fall off.

“Hey!” I protested.

My teeth nearly fell off for Pete’s sake!

I turned around. I could even hear the guy laughing. Great. He even thinks he’s funny. Wait ‘till I…

All anger evaporated as I saw who bumped me.

Ah. No wonder he bumped into me. It made perfect sense.

“Hello Kyleen Nieves Marloes”, he smiled at me.

It was Harry Judd. I should’ve known.

All of a sudden, my heart began pounding once more. My cheeks nearly flushed. Jeez. Back with my problem again. Harry. Why’s he making me feel this way?

“You didn’t have to bump into me”, I grinned.

He shrugged. “I wanted to. I guess I win. Wahaha.”

“Ugh!” I gasped and bumped his cart.

“I win”, I stuck my tongue out at him.

He chuckled. “You’ve still got little Harry?”

I chuckled. Oh yeah. We had these little trinkets called Harry and Kyleen. It was a huge coincidence and… Anyway, it’s a long story. But we’ve kept those trinkets as souvenirs of our little trip when I got depressed.

Gosh I hate those cows who made me all upset.

Curse them.

But still, Harry and I were only friends. Nothing’s going on. No, no, no. Besides, why would he like a tomboy like me?
“Kyleen, don’t tie your hair”, he said and pulled the rubber band that held my messy hair together.

“Hey! You said I should be more tidy”, I protested, trying to grab the rubber band away from his hand but he wouldn’t let me get it.

“Nah. You don’t really need to tie your hair. Just fix it. Here.”

He began fixing my hair. I could feel my skin break out into goose bumps as he
held my dark brown hair. Harry’s touching my hair… Oh my…

My cheeks flushed.

Finally, he was done. He grinned at me. “There. All done. You look really pretty now.”

I blushed as he said so. No one ever really said I was pretty. Especially when I was in boys’ clothing. Harry was a first.

All of a sudden, I saw Harry staring at me, as if transfixed. He looked like he was under a spell.

“Harry, what’s wrong?” I asked.

He snapped back into reality. His cheeks turned pink. “Oh. Sorry ‘bout that Kyleen. Well, I better go now. Bye.”

I smiled as he went away. There was a mirror to my right. I looked into it.

Wow. Despite being in boys’ clothes, I looked… well…

“Pretty”, Harry’s voice supplied in my mind.

I blushed once more.

Harry was driving me crazy. Would a guy finally sweep me off my feet?

Maybe… Maybe I could try being a girl… Embrace my feminine side…

I took out my phone and dialled Marie’s number.

“Marie? Wanna go shopping this Saturday?” I asked her.

“Shopping? You sure this is you Kyleen?” she asked in disbelief.

I laughed. “Yes. You, me and Trisha. Let’s go shopping on Saturday.”

I heard her laugh. “You’ve been weird this week Kyleen. But I like it. Sure. I’ll tell Trisha.”

“Thanks.”

I smiled. It felt good. Being a girl. I wondered what changed me though.

I fixed my hair as I looked into the mirror.

Jeez. I am so different now.
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Born the Other Way Around (one shot) Empty Re: Born the Other Way Around (one shot)

Post  jaschier Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 pm

haha! i just love it! ok, before eveything, i have my friend who like's girls with an atitude of a guy, coz its the only way that he could prove that he was the real man if he caught up their heart.. coz for him, that's tough... well i got his point, but its weird... anyway to this awsome fic! i just love it, she was just a girl after all Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Born the Other Way Around (one shot) Empty Re: Born the Other Way Around (one shot)

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Wow, cool story Smile
She's a lesbian!!
You sure can make a story twist, eh? Smile
Hahaahah, I thought it was a Tom fic, it's Harry pala.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Oh my gosh!!! I so love this! Can't wait to read more about it! And it's about HARRY JUDD!!! clap Razz Not worthy
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 pm

jaschier wrote:haha! i just love it! ok, before eveything, i have my friend who like's girls with an atitude of a guy, coz its the only way that he could prove that he was the real man if he caught up their heart.. coz for him, that's tough... well i got his point, but its weird... anyway to this awsome fic! i just love it, she was just a girl after all Razz

Thanks for reading!
Really? Nice friend. That's kind of cool really. Never heard of it before.
Yes. No girl is worth a woman's womanhood. Razz Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

kai(: wrote:Wow, cool story Smile
She's a lesbian!!

hahaha, Thanks for reading!
You thought it was Tom? haha. Well, it must have emitted Tom vibes.
Yup. She's a tomboy no longer. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm

MEG wrote:Oh my gosh!!! I so love this! Can't wait to read more about it! And it's about HARRY JUDD!!! clap Razz Not worthy

Hi baboy!!!!!! hahahaha. Thanks for reading!!!
Yup. Working hard on the Harry fic. Currently writing chapter 24. haha. I really had a hard time thinking. But now I've straightened out things.
I'll make you 4 feet in my fic! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Just kidding baboy! lol! lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY FIC!!!! anika, i thought this was the harry fic you were making in your notebook?

well, i guess you changed your mind.. but i still LOVE it! tongue so cute! as in! wahahaha!!

i remember "seatmate" (1st year) telling me, "Magpaka-babayi gid ko yah basta para kay jake quenca!"

hahaha!!! Razz Razz Razz
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:25 pm

PuDd_T wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY FIC!!!! anika, i thought this was the harry fic you were making in your notebook?

well, i guess you changed your mind.. but i still LOVE it! tongue so cute! as in! wahahaha!!

i remember "seatmate" (1st year) telling me, "Magpaka-babayi gid ko yah basta para kay jake quenca!"

hahaha!!! Razz Razz Razz

hahahahaha. Seatmate?? aaaahhh.... Baw. For jake cuenca!!
Nope. This is just a side story tippy. I'm still working on the harry fic. I'm on chapter 24 now. I just made this because I so so wanted to make a fan fic, and I just felt like it.
I'm still busy with the harry fic.
Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:29 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY FIC!!!! anika, i thought this was the harry fic you were making in your notebook?

hahaha!!! Razz Razz Razz

hahahahaha. Seatmate?? aaaahhh.... Baw. For jake cuenca!!
Nope. This is just a side story tippy. I'm still working on the harry fic. I'm on chapter 24 now. I just made this because I so so wanted to make a fan fic, and I just felt like it.
I'm still busy with the harry fic.
Razz

yhup! hahaha!! kilala mu na nah! Smile red cheeks and red lips! Smile ka birthday sang manghod ko... tongue

oh, okay Very Happy hahaha!!! go anika! clap clap clap
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  lia :) Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Kewl. Harry's such a stud to turn a tomboy into a girl. Smile
lia :)
lia :)

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-04-28

http://fueledbygravy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 pm

^ hahaha. I know.
Speaking of manghod...
HOW'S EM-EM???? hahahaha. I seriously think your sis is cute!!! You look like her na!!! Yeeeyyy!!!!
haha. Thanks. I've been having a bit of a trouble with the fic. It's hard. Jeez. But I'll come up with something. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 pm

lia Smile wrote:Kewl. Harry's such a stud to turn a tomboy into a girl. Smile

hahaha. Thanks for reading!
The song "Britney" by Busted suddenly came to my mind. The lyrics "You say that you're not a girl. I'll make you a woman." Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 pm

anika wrote:^ hahaha. I know.
Speaking of manghod...
HOW'S EM-EM???? hahahaha. I seriously think your sis is cute!!! You look like her na!!! Yeeeyyy!!!!
haha. Thanks. I've been having a bit of a trouble with the fic. It's hard. Jeez. But I'll come up with something. Very Happy

hahaha!! she just graduated.. an hour ago i think tongue

we do NOT look alike! tongue tongue tongue tongue

you can do it nik! i know you can! yey!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 pm

anika wrote:
kai(: wrote:Wow, cool story Smile
She's a lesbian!!

hahaha, Thanks for reading!
You thought it was Tom? haha. Well, it must have emitted Tom vibes.
Yup. She's a tomboy no longer. Razz

Haha, yeah, deffo Tom vibes. Maybe the Superman comics.
Haha, tomboy no longer, thanks to Harry Laughing
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:42 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:^ hahaha. I know.
Speaking of manghod...

hahaha!! she just graduated.. an hour ago i think tongue

we do NOT look alike! tongue tongue tongue tongue

you can do it nik! i know you can! yey!

OOH????? Dalaga na si Em-em!!!! Waaaahhh!!!! hahaha. Joooke.
You look alike!!
Razz Razz Razz
yeey! Thanks for supporting!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 pm

oh no! my new fic kana and its about harry naman, ibig sabihin matatapos na all about you...

ok i have to go there... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

jaschier wrote:oh no! my new fic kana and its about harry naman, ibig sabihin matatapos na all about you...

ok i have to go there... Razz

Thanks for reading! Yup. I've been working on a harry fic. I've actually finished a dougie fic already. It's called paramour spell. Maybe i'll post that next. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:10 pm

OMG! I can't believe I haven't seen this before! I've been busy going in and out of the house so I don't have time to read the fics here anymore..

ANYWAY, I love it! hahaha.. awww. I miss reading your harry fic. I wonder what happened to Kyleen now? Very Happy

This was really great! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 pm

nikka! wrote:OMG! I can't believe I haven't seen this before! I've been busy going in and out of the house so I don't have time to read the fics here anymore..

ANYWAY, I love it! hahaha.. awww. I miss reading your harry fic. I wonder what happened to Kyleen now? Very Happy

This was really great! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hey nicole!! haha. I'm on chapter 29 already and I'm nearly done with megan's notebook. Very Happy Very Happy
Kyleen's fine. A LOT has happened to her and she's growing into a woman now. LOL. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehr Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Kewl, cute fic. Nabitin ako! =P
Zehr
Zehr

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://looozehr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Zehr wrote:Kewl, cute fic. Nabitin ako! =P

haha. Well, it was supposed to be that way. Razz
Thanks for reading! Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:54 pm

ow no you have dougie too, i need to prepare a long break! ok... LOG IN!
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 pm

jaschier wrote:ow no you have dougie too, i need to prepare a long break! ok... LOG IN!

haha. Yup. I wrote that after finishing all about you. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Awwww. That was cute.

Good job Anika. Smile

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next