McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED

+2
meah XD
anika
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED - Page 6 Empty Re: Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED

Post  PuDd_T Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:OMG! hahahaha!! tammie was funny! Very Happy

poor kyleen.. hope harry would understand?
(ooh, harry's famous too! or rich! cause that bar was for the rich and fabulous tight?) cool cool!

hahahaha. Thanks tippy! Very Happy Very Happy
You'll see. This won't end so well. That's all. Very Happy
haha. my characters are ALWAYS rich. haha. I dunno why. Rich people get to do a LOT of stuff kasi eh. Very Happy
I would never make my character poor. haha. Maybe that's why in my Tom fic, even if di na modern, princess man gihapon. XD

hahahaha!! i've noticed that too! Smile)

anyway, i loove this chapter.. poor harry, so heart broken! Sad( don't worry harry, I'm here! Wink hahaha!!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED - Page 6 Empty Re: Born The Other Way Around (the fic) FINISHED

Post  anika Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:OMG! hahahaha!! tammie was funny! Very Happy

poor kyleen.. hope harry would understand?
(ooh, harry's famous too! or rich! cause that bar was for the rich and fabulous tight?) cool cool!

hahahaha. Thanks tippy! Very Happy Very Happy
You'll see. This won't end so well. That's all. Very Happy
haha. my characters are ALWAYS rich. haha. I dunno why. Rich people get to do a LOT of stuff kasi eh. Very Happy
I would never make my character poor. haha. Maybe that's why in my Tom fic, even if di na modern, princess man gihapon. XD

hahahaha!! i've noticed that too! Smile)

anyway, i loove this chapter.. poor harry, so heart broken! Sad( don't worry harry, I'm here! Wink hahaha!!

hahaha. thanks tippy! weh. LOL. Razz Razz Razz

I dunno why. I like rich characters. haha.
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

CHAPTER 44 (CONFRONTATION)

I was in front of the mirror now, wearing my prom dress. Mom was so excited for me, but she noticed that I was kind of down.

She kept on asking me why I was down but I told her that I was fine. I just told her that I was nervous. That’s all.

I didn’t tell her that I was depressed because the guy I liked finally told me that he likes me too. But he’s got the wrong impression that I like another guy.

It was wrong. It was all wrong. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. It was supposed to work out and not blow up in my face like this.

Things could’ve gone differently if I had told him how I felt. If only I wasn’t such a coward. If only I had let things fall into place. I’m pretty sure that destiny had planned me to tell Harry how I felt and that we’d be together.

But no. I just had to screw things up. Gosh I’m an idiot.

I buried my face into my hands. I don’t know how I’d react later if Harry and I meet…

All of a sudden, the door opened. I whirled around and saw that it was Dad. He smiled at me and I smiled back feebly.

“Hey Dad,” I said.

“Hey honey. Excited?” he smiled.

I shrugged. “I guess so. I’m kinda nervous though.”

That was only partly true. I was shaking inside. I just managed to mask it.

He sat down beside me. “Honey, I hope this’ll be a great night for you. And even if it isn’t, we’re still here. Make it special even if things go wrong.”

He lifted my chin, and that forced me to grin. Yeah. I’ve still got dad. I’ve still got mom. I’ve still got Amanda, even though she is pretty pesky at times. I’ve still got Trisha and Marie.

I’ve got nothing to lose.

Yeah. I’ll make my prom night special. Even if I can’t be exactly be on good terms with my prom date.

“Thanks dad,” I said and pecked him on the cheek.

He hugged me. “Sure honey.”

He stood up, and walked out the door. The door made a gentle creak as it closed. Once again, I was alone.

Yeah. My prom will be special…

Wait a second. I’ve just had a brilliant idea.

Oh screw prom!!!

I stood up, a new ecstatic energy filling me. Why didn’t I think of this before?

Now… Where’s my Ipod?

Harry was waiting for Kyleen now. He had driven his car to the front of her house. He turned off the engine, unfastened his seatbelt and hopped off the car. He locked it and the car gave off a swift alarm.

He was wearing his finest suit and he prepared his corsage. He was well-groomed and top-to-toe perfect.

He dug his hands into his pockets.

Too bad Kyleen didn’t like him back. And that scene with that girl… It was just so painful for him to see.

‘I… I… I like…’

Her words echoed inside his head like church bells.

‘She couldn’t continue because she was afraid that I’d get hurt… It’s because she likes another guy…’ he thought sadly as he gazed at the moon. It felt even lonelier to stare at the celestial ball of light.

Besides, if she did like him, she would’ve said it outright. She wasn’t the type to hold her thoughts back.
She doesn’t like him. Period. End of story.

Oh well… There were other fish in the sea. But he had always hoped that she liked him back. He worked so hard to change her.

And now another guy’s about to get the fruit of his labours.

He sighed and dug his hands into his pockets.

She loves me not.

NOT. NOT. NOT.

The words were filling his head now.

Well, if he made her happy, there’s no problem.

If he didn’t… He’d beat the guy to a bloody pulp.

Harry stood outside, deep in thoughts.

All of a sudden, someone tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around and saw that it was Lance. He was frowning at him.

“Oh. Hey Lance,” Harry said, feeling surprised.

He hadn’t expected this.

Lance sighed. “Dude, you’ve been a total, blundering idiot.”

“What?”

Lance punched him in the face. Harry staggered, touching his cheek.

“Ow,” Harry frowned.

What the heck was that for?

Lance shrugged. “Dude, sorry. I just wanted to do that. Anyway, I’m here to set things straight. Or rather, she is. Tammie.”

The girl who was with Kyleen came forward. Harry hadn’t noticed her before, even if she wasn’t far from Lance. He must’ve been focused on Lance. She had an apologetic expression on her face.

“Oh. Hi. I’m Tammie,” she said and gave off a huge sigh. “I’m here to set things straight.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 pm

OMFG I've missed so much. Sorry if I'm not active, I hate school. I really mean it now. Sigh.

Awwww. Harryyyyy<3333
Is it really a Spongebob keychain? LOL I thought it was a Superman haha
Haha. I really like Kyleen. Brave girl haha
Aw, poor Tammie Sad
OMG!!! Harry saw her!!!
AW, that's so sad T^T
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 am

kai(: wrote:OMFG I've missed so much. Sorry if I'm not active, I hate school. I really mean it now. Sigh.

Awwww. Harryyyyy<3333
Is it really a Spongebob keychain? LOL I thought it was a Superman haha
Haha. I really like Kyleen. Brave girl haha
Aw, poor Tammie Sad
OMG!!! Harry saw her!!!
AW, that's so sad T^T

It's okay. It's even a wonder you actually have time for the net. haha.
Thanks for reading. Very Happy
haha. I looove Spongebob, that's why.
Very Happy
haha. I thought it would make a decent twist. I'm done typing everything so I guess I'll be updating soon. Thanks! Smile
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:24 pm

CHAPTER 45 (THE LAST PIECE)

Harry ran his hands through his hair. His eyebrow was furrowed as he took in the explanation of Tammie.

“Oh… I’ve been a bloody idiot,” he muttered.

Kyleen was just a victim. She really didn’t want to go inside the club. She WAS forced. And she was just nice because Tammie was too drunk that night.

‘I thought you were better than that… But it seems that your habits are inveterate…’

Crud. How could he say that? That was awful! Poor Kyleen… And she didn’t even yell at him.

“I am really sorry,” Harry said.

Lance looked at him. “She’s pretty wounded, you know. Cried on my shoulder for a long time.”

“She’s that hurt?” Harry asked, feeling awful.

An awful, bestial being…

“Of course. She likes you. She always has,” Lance replied.

Harry blinked.

Wait! Kyleen liked him back?? Why didn’t she say so? She even had a chance!

What if…

Oh no. She just couldn’t express herself.

“Sh-she does?” Harry asked, completely shocked.

“Yeah. She never told you?” Lance asked.

Harry shook his head. “Um… No. But…”

That night… She just couldn’t tell him… probably freaked… She was just new to all this stuff… It must have been hard for her.

But she did try…

She did…

And he didn’t give her that chance.

Bloody…

He had to tell her how he was wrong. He had to fix things. He had to. He had hurt her, and he had to fix it.

He was fine now. Things had been shattered now, but some parts were fixed now.

Kyleen was the only missing piece. The last one.

“Okay. Thanks! I’ll go see her and I’ll fix things,” Harry said hurriedly and rushed off to find Kyleen.

Tammie and Lance looked at him as he ran off.

“You’re a good guy. You hated him, right?” Tammie asked Lance.

Lance shrugged. “I still do. A bit. But I’ll do anything for Kyleen.”

“You like her?”

“No. I just care a lot about her. I don’t want to see her sad.”

Tammie chuckled. “It’s nice to see guys like you.”

Lance grinned. “Thanks.”

They were silent for a while.

“So… Er… Can I get you something to eat?” Lance asked, breaking the silence.

Tammie nodded and smiled. “I’d love to.”

Harry knocked on the front door.

Good thing the mess has been straightened out now. He had been stupid.

And Lance fixed it too! Who would’ve thought? It would’ve been the perfect way to get back at him.

He owed him. A lot.

He should’ve let Kyleen explain. Well, that was too late now.

But now things were going to be fine. He would put back all the pieces.

Finally, the door opened. It was Kyleen’s mom.

“Oh. Harry. What are you doing here? I thought Kyleen was with you?” she asked, a puzzled tone to her voice.

Oh snap. She left!

Harry managed to regain his composure. He gave off a cough. Kyleen’s parents might worry if he let it slip that Kyleen hadn’t gone out with him.

“Oh. She is. She just… er… asked me to get… her…” he trailed off and his eyes darted towards a pair of heels.

Yes! Those will do!

He grabbed a pair of heels. “These shoes! Her heels got broken!”

Kyleen’s mom nodded. “Oh. Right. Well, you guys have fun.”

“Will do. Thank you.”

Harry walked away and whipped out his cell phone from his pocket.

“Trisha, is Kyleen there?” he asked after he had dialled Trisha’s number.

“Um… No. Sorry,” Trisha replied.

Oh no. Where was she?

He placed his phone back in his pocket. He tried to think of where she could’ve gone off to. There were a variety of possibilities, and it was hard to narrow down things.

He thought more deeply.

Finally, he had it. It was obvious. She had told him once before. She was bound to be there.

“I know,” he muttered and went to his car. He revved the engine, and drove off to where Kyleen hopefully was.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

CHAPTER 46 (FIXED)

“I’m gonna make my night great,

Though you won’t be here,

I’m not gonna be late,

For the party of the year.”

I sang this as I sat in the bench.

Yup. I was at the park. I was listening to ‘It’s My Night’ by Thriller. I felt much better at once. Music always managed to soothe me. And I was absolutely depressed.

I rocked on my heels.

Jeez. I think about twenty minutes have passed now. I know. I should be at prom, dancing the night away with Harry.

But I can’t. He’s probably still pissed off with me anyway. He probably doesn’t want to see me… Yeah… He can’t stand the sight of me. It’s better if I go away and stop being a nuisance to him.

I continued humming the song, feeling so alone.

But…

How I wish that things had turned out differently…

“Kyleen…” a voice said behind me.

I froze. Was that really Harry?

I turned around and I did see Harry. He was dressed in a sleek black suit and his hair was neatly fixed. Picture perfect.

He looked… gorgeous.

But I’m not falling for that. He doesn’t want me. Plus, his words still stung.

He approached me slowly, his figure becoming clearer as he went near. “Kyleen… I’m sorry… Really…”

I leapt from my bench and backed away. “You shouldn’t have come…”

He took a step closer. I backed away, nearly tripping over a rock.

“I know you’re hurt. But I’m sorry I misunderstood you. Come on. Let’s go to prom..” he said, his hand reaching out to me.

Should I really take this? What if I just end up getting hurt once more? It’s hard to plunge into all of this just when I’ve learned how to be a girl. I feel like the boy inside me is still there.

And that boy’s still afraid to take the plunge.

Before I could stop myself, I ran for it. My legs tried to run with all of the force they could muster. It was a wonder I could run this fast in my heels.

“Kyleen!!” Harry yelled and began running after me as well.

I continued running, not even turning back.

Dang it! These heels are absolute torture! It’s hard enough to walk in them, let alone run.

But I’m in no position to complain. I have to get away from Harry. I just had to.

All of a sudden, I tripped over a rock. I fell down on the grass. My arms shielded my face. I suddenly realized that my heels snapped. Both of them.

Dang it. I knew I should’ve worn my Converse.

I looked up and saw that Harry was nearing me.

Darn it! Hurriedly, I looked around. Finally, I spotted a tree.

Yes! I’ll climb that!

I abandoned my shoes and began to carefully climb up the tree. Luckily, my dress didn’t get torn into pieces.

Finally, I sat on the branch. I had a triumphant grin on my face.

Hah. He can’t get me from here.

Harry arrived. He was panting as he looked at me. “Kyleen! Get down!”

“No,” I said defiantly.

He sighed. “Look. I’m sorry for what I said. I didn’t know. Lance and Tammie told me everything. I’ve been an idiot. I’m really sorry.”

I looked at him. A tear slid down my cheek. I wiped it with the back of my hand. “Harry… It hurt… What you said… I’ve been crying the whole night… I didn’t mean to do it… It just happened. It hurt that you looked at me that way… I can’t… I can’t forget it…”

Oh gosh. I really am tearing up now. But I can’t help it. I was hurt.

“Kyleen… I’ve been a jerk. I’m really sorry. But I’ve come here to apologize. I’ve been an idiot, but now I see. I shouldn’t have done that. Come on. I won’t go to prom without you,” he said.

I sniffed. “Oh just go Harry. Find another date.”

He shook his head. “No. I won’t go.”

“Fine by me.”

He’s still sitting there… Oh well… He’ll get frustrated and leave. I’m willing to bet on it. I’m not budging from here.

Dang it! He’s not leaving me, is he?

Harry was still sitting there, and about fifteen minutes have passed. He’s serious. If he doesn’t leave now, he’ll miss prom.

Despite feeling annoyed, I found the gesture quite touching actually. He was serious.

“Harry, you really won’t go?” I asked after being silent for the past fifteen minutes.

He shook his head. “No. I want you with me.”

For a second, my face crinkled into a smile. Harry was sincere. He did want me. I thought that he wasn’t serious, but he was. He wanted me there.

My heart was pounding now.

Maybe… I should give this one more shot.

Oh dear. We’d better get going now. I think we might really miss prom.

I sighed. I hope this’ll turn out good in the end.

“Alright Harry. I’ll go. I just… have to get down,” I said and tried to figure a way to get down.

I scrunched my eyebrows. Hm… This is harder than I thought.

“I’ll catch you,” Harry said as he positioned himself under the tree.

I looked at him and bit my lip. “You might get hurt…”

“Just jump Kyleen…”

I took a deep breath.

Okay. Let’s go.

I jumped off and nearly screamed. I landed in Harry’s arms.

Whew. That was good.

“Thanks Harry,” I said, looking at him.

He turned red. Really red. “Oh… Sure thing.”

Gosh. Why was he red?

Oh no… Don’t tell me…

“You saw my underwear???” I gasped.

“N-no! I… Anyway, that’s not the point. Let’s go,” he floundered and began carrying me towards his car.

Oh. He so saw it.

Aaah. Never mind.

All of a sudden, I remembered something.

“Harry! My shoes! They’re broken,” I gasped. And I didn’t bring a spare.

“Don’t worry. I have it covered,” he grinned at me.

I stared at him. “Really?”

“Yup.”

I gave off a huge sigh of relief. Good old Harry.

I kissed him on the cheek. “Thanks Harry, I’ve been an idiot too.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:38 pm

I really wanna read this eversince I saw this and I'm on it right now.. I can't wait to read all of the chaps!
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

anika wrote:
It's okay. It's even a wonder you actually have time for the net. haha.
Thanks for reading. Very Happy
haha. I looove Spongebob, that's why.
Very Happy
haha. I thought it would make a decent twist. I'm done typing everything so I guess I'll be updating soon. Thanks! Smile

Of course. I love the net lol
Sure thing (:

Awwww. They're going to the prom! <3
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 pm

^ Nothing's gonna stop you then, eh? LOL. lol! lol! lol!
yup! something's gonna happen. Very Happy
Thanks a ton for reading it! Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Kerstien wrote:I really wanna read this eversince I saw this and I'm on it right now.. I can't wait to read all of the chaps!

Oh Hi kerstein! haha. Thanks! Take your time. This might be my last fic anyway. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 pm

CHAPTER 47 (THE NIGHT)

We arrived at the gym. I was wearing my new heels. In fact, they looked better than the one I wore a while ago. Harry’s definitely beating me when it comes to taste in fashion.

We went to the middle. The disco lights were flashing and the music was playing. It was a slow dance now and some couples were on the dance floor. I noticed that the number had decreased by now.

Well, it was very late now. I shouldn’t wonder.

I saw Trisha and Marie approach me. Trisha was wearing a strapless periwinkle blue dress and Marie was wearing a pink strapless dress with a bauble skirt. I noticed that their hair had these cute, glittery clips on it.

“Hey! Where’ve you guys been?” Trisha asked me.

“Oh. Had some… er… Trouble. It’s okay now,” I smiled at her.

“Yeah. Took us quite a while,” Harry added.

“Well, it is late. But you’re in time for the last dance,” Marie said.

I sighed in relief.

I didn’t miss my prom after all. Well, about ninety-nine percent. But the remaining one percent was bound to be special. I had a feeling about it.

“Oh. Before I forget. I don’t know if this is good news or bad news, but Harry, you got crowned as the Prom King,” Trisha said.

Harry and I exchanged dumbfounded expressions.

“Really?” we both blurted out at the same time.

Marie nodded. “Yup. Gianna was the Prom Queen.”

As expected. But I don’t like her. Her pretty face can’t mask her snake-like personality.

“This year, they made a little twist,” Trisha continued.

“What was it?” I asked.
“Harry’s supposed to make out with the Prom Queen,” Marie supplied.

“WHAT?!” I couldn’t help but yell.

Oops. I think I overreacted. I looked at Harry and I could see that his mouth had curled into a smile.

He’s enjoying this. I can tell.

“Um… Anyway… Really?” I said in a much more composed tone now.

“Uh-huh. We figured Gianna set it up. But since you didn’t show up, she never got it. She looked so disappointed,” Trisha grinned.

Oh yeah. Trisha hated Gianna too. What the heck? Practically everyone hated Gianna.

“Anyway, you guys go and enjoy,” Trisha tapped me on the shoulder. “We need to talk to you though.”

I blinked at her. “Me?”

“Yes. Now we’ll go somewhere else for a while Harry. We’ll bring her back,” Trisha grinned as she and Marie ushered me into a corner.

Marie suddenly hugged me. “You lucky girl!”

Trisha grinned. “I know! Kyleen, do NOT screw this up, okay?”

I giggled. “Of course I won’t.”

“Good! This is crucial! Let’s go,” Trisha said cheerily.

We went back to Harry. He smiled as we arrived and took me by the arm. We proceeded to the dance floor. Dougie and Tommy asked Trisha and Marie to dance as well.

We passed by Danny and Dominique. The two looked really sweet together. I winked at Danny and he winked back.

“Congratulations on being valedictorian,” I told Danny as I passed by him.

He grinned. “Thanks. Congratulations to you too.”

Well, Danny was the valedictorian and I was the salutatorian. It didn’t matter though. We were friends anyway.
Harry and I were in the middle now. The lights were a faint blue. We began dancing. Harry was holding me gently by the waist.

At first, I couldn’t look at him. I still felt shy. And I can’t believe that he likes me too…

“Hey. I’m not gonna turn you to stone if you look at me,” he chuckled.

I smiled and finally turned to face him. “Sorry.”

“Nah. It’s okay. By the way, why did you react that way a while ago?”

Oh darn. Well, he was bound to suspect.

“Um… Nothing…” I said lamely.

He pinched my cheek and teased me. “You like me, don’t you?”

My cheeks were hot as Harry continued looking at me with his teasing face.

“I… I… Well… Not…. That’s,” I floundered.

“You like me… You wanna maaarryy me,” he teased me.

Despite of the tease, I couldn’t help but laugh. I rolled my eyes. “Harry.”

“Just kidding. But…”

He pulled me closer now and all the taunt in his face has vanished now. I looked into his blue eyes. My heart was hammering now.

“I like you Kyleen… Love you, even. You’re different, and I want to be with you. I miss you every second I’m not with you,” he said gently.

I blushed. “Harry…”

We were silent for a while.

“I do like you,” I finally blurted out.

Oh my gosh! I finally said it! Finally!

“You do?” he asked.

I nodded bashfully. “Yes… I can’t stop thinking about you Harry. I mean, you changed me. I’m very grateful for that. I like you Harry…”
My heart was pounding now. I felt like an anvil just landed on my head.

Suddenly, Harry leaned closer. He touched my cheek. I closed my eyes.

All of a sudden, something inside me freaked out. I’m… I dunno… Nervous.

I suddenly had the urge to leave the room.

Now.

I backed away. Harry slowly opened his eyes. “I’m sorry… Harry.”

And just like that, I turned on my heels and ran off.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm

CHAPTER 48 (TWIST)

I hate myself. I seriously do.

Whack!

Oooh. The ball’s flying far!

I should be hanged or put into any of those medieval torture devices. I deserved it anyway.

Whack.

Darn. That was a weak throw. The ball didn’t even go over a yard.

I panted. I’m kind of tired of this now. Maybe I should rest.

I placed the baseball bat down and sat on the grass. The baseball players just leave it here anyway for the caretakers to fix. I decided to hit some balls. I’d channel my frustration into the whacks.

I sighed and looked at the moonlit sky.

Huh. The moon’s never screwed up. It’s always here. Unlike me.

I don’t know why I just ran like that. For the first few seconds, I wanted to kiss Harry. But then something inside me held me back. I’m not yet totally adjusted to all of this. And it’s simply freaking me out. Why did I have to freak out at the last minute?

Gosh. Now I wish that I had done things differently. If I could turn back time…

I stood up and got another baseball. I began catching it with my hand. I don’t care how many I’ve thrown now, I just want to vent my frustration.

I whacked the ball once more. “Ugh!! I hate myself!!”

The ball flew into the bushes. I sat down sighing. I’m still not satisfied.

All of a sudden, the ball came rolling back to me. I was surprised. What the heck was this?

I heard the bushes rustle and saw Harry approaching me, a smile on his face. Not anger, not sadness, not disappointment. “You should work on your aim you know. You nearly hit me.”

Oh jeez. My cheeks are burning now. This is so awkward.

I stood up. “Oh. Sorry about that.”

Oh gosh. He’s not pissed, is he?

“Here. Let me show you,” he pleasantly and borrowed my bat. He took a ball and began hitting it.

WHAAACKK!

I nearly flinched from the sound. Gosh that was so loud! Why’s he so-?

Oh my gosh.

He is pissed off.

Well, he had a right to be. I mean, I’m being very unclear and vague now.

Another loud whack.

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.

Kyleen! You idiot! Clarify things now!

I went near Harry and tapped him on the shoulder. “Harry?”

He turned around. “Yes?”

All of a sudden, his bat hit my nose. I yelped in pain as I began touching my nose.

Gosh that hurt!!

Harry immediately dropped his bat. “Oh bloody… Sorry Kyleen.”

I held up a hand, my other hand pinching my nose. Was I bleeding?

“Ho. Hi. Heserve. Hit,” I said .

“Oh. Sorry, can’t understand you,” Harry frowned.

Oh who cares if I’m bleeding?! I finally took my hand out so that I’d be understandable now.

I gave off a huge sigh. “I deserve it. I’m sorry for being like that. I left you. I must’ve been really weird. I was just… afraid. Really. This is all new. I’m getting used to it. I can’t do things right, like other girls. I’m starting when for other girls it’s all natural now. I’m really sorry.”

He smiled at me. “I understand Kyleen. I do. You’re not ready yet.”

“Thanks Harry. You’re not pissed?”

He gave me an incredulous look. “Pissed? No.”

“Oh. I thought you were. You were whacking the balls pretty hard…”

He gave me another incredulous look and laughed. “Kyleen, I’m like that. I really do hit the balls like that.”

“Really?” I asked him.

He shrugged. “Yup. I’m pretty good.”

I gave out a huge sigh of relief.

Oh great. I thought he was severely pissed at me.

He smiled and pinched my cheek. “Why would I be mad?”

I smiled and shrugged. “I dunno… I just thought… I mean, most guys would.”

He looked at the sky for a few seconds and shrugged. “I understand Kyleen. Besides, I’m pretty happy you know.”

He kissed my cheek. I could feel my body heat up. If I were a thermometer, I would have probably exploded by now.

I looked at him, still surprised and still red in the face. “Really? Why?”

He smiled at me, and his eyes twinkled. “Because you like me. That’s enough to keep me happy. You don’t have to be my girlfriend so soon. I’ll wait for you.”

He really was sweet. I have no idea what to say.

“Harry, you might get sick of waiting,” I said.

He shook his head and waved his hand. “Nah. I can wait. Look, think of this as a sort of cocoon. I’ll wait until you break out of your shell. Then it’ll be worth it.”

He gave me another smile before looking back at the sky.
I was stunned. He would wait for me. He wouldn’t abandon me. He would be here with me.

Kyleen… Don’t be an idiot.

‘Do NOT screw this up.’

I clenched my fists.

Yes. Why was I so afraid? If I keep on living in fear, nothing will happen to me. I should try new things.

I won’t let this pass me by.

I grinned at Harry as an idea suddenly popped into my mind.

Maybe… It’s time I twisted things.

“Harry, wait here,” I smiled and squeezed his hand.

He smiled. “Sure Kyleen.”

Yes! Cool!

I went towards the rose bush and plucked one rose. Good thing the thorns didn’t prick me.

I grinned as I approached Harry, rose in hand. He gave me a curious look but smiled and gave me a signal to continue.

I finally approached Harry. He finally understood what I was doing as I handed him the flower.

Yup. I was courting him.

“I like you Harry. Have this,” I smiled at him and gave him the rose.

He grabbed it gratefully. “Thanks. I don’t… Ouch!”

He suddenly began hopping and shaking his right hand.

Oh crud!! He got pricked!! Kyleen you buffoon!

I immediately yanked his hand. “I’m so sorry Harry! I’m sorry!”

Suddenly, his pained expression turned into a smile. “You’re really concerned about me, eh?”

I stared at him and laughed. I slapped his shoulder. “You’re naughty for doing that.”

“Couldn’t resist.”

I laughed. Silly old Harry. But I liked his sense of humor, loved it even.

Before I could stop myself, without minding the world, without fear, I planted a swift kiss on his lips. I turned scarlet. He blushed too.

This was it. a boy’s final stage in getting a girl. Well, in my case it would be getting the guy.

“Harry, will you be my boyfriend?” I grinned back at him.

He broke into a wider grin. He approached me and pulled me by the waist. I was against his chest and I was gazing into his eyes.

He kissed me. It felt like endless sunsets, infinitesimal twilights and incessant days. It was too magical to describe. This was like a major breakthrough in Science, only better.

He pulled away after a few seconds and smiled. “Yes Kyleen. I’d love to.”

I giggled. “Thanks Harry.”

His lips pressed against mine gently for the second time. I was hugging him now and I never wanted to let him go.

Finally, he broke off our kiss. “I love you Kyleen.”

I pecked him on the cheek. “I love you too Harry.”

He hugged me and it was the best night of my life.

“I had fun today. Thanks,” I giggled as I pecked Harry on the cheek.

We were at Disneyland right now and I just went on ‘Screamin’. I never thought I’d survive, but it was better than a ferris wheel. Harry was there for me anyway.

He pulled me by the waist and kissed me. “Me too.”

Things have been going great. Harry and I will be going to the same university, different courses though. I’m for law and he’s for medicine. But at least we’re close to each other. We’ve been going through a long string of dates lately. Harry never runs out of ideas.

I’m still a geek at heart. I love boy clothes and I love comics. But this time, I’ve balanced it with being girly. Thanks to Harry, I’ve been open to a lot of things. I’ll be looking forward to a lot now.

Thanks to him, I’ve changed.

And I’ll always love him for that.

“I love you,” he whispered into my ear and laughed.

I grinned. “I love you too.”

Aaah. Things couldn’t get better than this.

---------------------THE END----------------------------------------------
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:01 pm

WHAT? The prom king is supposed to make-out with the prom queen? No way, that's stupid. Good thing, they were late lol
Aw, Harryyyyy<33
Wha- what? She left? Whyyy?
Ow, think I felt the pain haha.
Aw, that's so sweet.
LMFAO SHE was courting him haha
Aaahhh I love it!
Love the ending. SWEET.

My comments look weird. Kasi, every time I see a phrase I stop then write my reaction so it kinda looks out of nowhere. Haha, sorry.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 pm

KAI wrote:WHAT? The prom king is supposed to make-out with the prom queen? No way, that's stupid. Good thing, they were late lol
Aw, Harryyyyy<33
Aw, that's so sweet.
Aaahhh I love it!
Love the ending. SWEET.

My comments look weird. Kasi, every time I see a phrase I stop then write my reaction so it kinda looks out of nowhere. Haha, sorry.

hahaha. It's okay. Very Happy
Thanks for reading it! I think this is my last McFly fic. Razz
haha. I know. Stupid activities for stupider girls. Razz
thanks for reading it. Surprised
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:31 pm

anika wrote:
KAI wrote:WHAT? The prom king is supposed to make-out with the prom queen? No way, that's stupid. Good thing, they were late lol
Aw, Harryyyyy<33
Aw, that's so sweet.
Aaahhh I love it!
Love the ending. SWEET.

Aw really? Thanks for posting your fics here. I had fun reading it (:
And no problem (: I love your fics btw (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 am

KAI wrote:
anika wrote:
Aw, Harryyyyy<33
Aw, that's so sweet.
Aaahhh I love it!
Love the ending. SWEET.

Aw really? Thanks for posting your fics here. I had fun reading it (:
And no problem (: I love your fics btw (:

yup. things are a bit busy now, and I doubt I'll be as free in college. But I had a lot of fun. Very Happy
Thanks for reading them all. I love you
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6