McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

+5
mcflyJBdarch
lia :)
Jessica!
carmzy_sweetness
flyhighstargirl
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 4 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Oh no, I haven't saw the adds.
Oh no-no, I haven't been in here for like a gazillion years.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 4 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Hey Kai! You're back! heheheh! yeap. I have been updating quite a lot. heheh!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 pm

anika wrote:Oh my gosh!!! Another update!!! Yeyy!!!
Don't worry. That was so not a lousy scene. It was wonderful! Razz Razz
OMD!!!! Harry's in love with her?? What's he gonna do to Danny?? Oooh. I smell a conspiracy. haha.
wooow! This is so so so so nice! I'm getting sooo excited!! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

Hello anika! Teehee! me glad you liked it. yeah. I know... Harry. what was i thinking when i wrote that add. LOL! Razz
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:
OMD!!!! Harry's in love with her?? What's he gonna do to Danny?? Oooh. I smell a conspiracy. haha.

Hello anika! Teehee! me glad you liked it. yeah. I know... Harry. what was i thinking when i wrote that add. LOL! Razz

I don't just like it, I love it!!! WEE!!! Dance Dance Dance Dance
I'm really diggin' it. Go Harry!! Wait... Er... Go Danny!! haha. I just love the two. Aw heck, go Tom! LOL.
Aw... Harry's insecure? aw.... So cute...And he kinda seemed like the vain type. lol! lol!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Whoah.. I'm getting writer's block. I'm supposed to be starting with Chapter nineteen but I can't think of anything yet. HEehee! My juices are running out. pale

But I'll think of something heheheheh! bounce --exercise!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:Whoah.. I'm getting writer's block. I'm supposed to be starting with Chapter nineteen but I can't think of anything yet. HEehee! My juices are running out. pale

Go go go!!! I'm cheering here for you!! hahaha. Razz Razz Razz
Dance Dance Dance
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 pm

anika wrote:
flyhighstargirl wrote:

I'm really diggin' it. Go Harry!! Wait... Er... Go Danny!! haha. I just love the two. Aw heck, go Tom! LOL.
Aw... Harry's insecure? aw.... So cute...And he kinda seemed like the vain type. lol! lol!

HAHAH! originally it's supposed to be Dougie. But I can't seem to get to imagine Dougie in that situation. Harry seemed perfect. LOL! Though, obviously, my two faves are Danny and DOugie I love you
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 pm

anika wrote:
flyhighstargirl wrote:Whoah.. I'm getting writer's block. I'm supposed to be starting with Chapter nineteen but I can't think of anything yet. HEehee! My juices are running out. pale

Dance Dance Dance

I have been staring at the monitor for a good ten minutes and I can't think of what to write! LOL! scratch
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:
anika wrote:
flyhighstargirl wrote:

HAHAH! originally it's supposed to be Dougie. But I can't seem to get to imagine Dougie in that situation. Harry seemed perfect. LOL! Though, obviously, my two faves are Danny and DOugie I love you

Dougie??? Aw..... He's so cuuuttteee!!!!!!! Either way, it would be awesome! haha.
Yup. Harry does seem like the I'm-gonna-steal-your-girlfriend type. Razz
Oh? I love em all! My faves are Flones! haha.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:
anika wrote:

Dance Dance Dance

I have been staring at the monitor for a good ten minutes and I can't think of what to write! LOL! scratch

Oh? Look at Harry's pic! haha. It's okay. I know you'll come up with something! cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

anika wrote:
flyhighstargirl wrote:
anika wrote:
flyhighstargirl wrote:

Dougie??? Aw..... He's so cuuuttteee!!!!!!! Either way, it would be awesome! haha.
Yup. Harry does seem like the I'm-gonna-steal-your-girlfriend type. Razz
Oh? I love em all! My faves are Flones! haha.

Awwww.Tom! heheheh! cutie! heheheh! Laughing
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 pm

^ Tom's adorable!!! Seriously. And he writes wicked songs!! He's a genius! haha. I love him. Seriously. Even if he gets fat, he's still super hot to me. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:03 pm

anika wrote:^ Tom's adorable!!! Seriously. And he writes wicked songs!! He's a genius! haha. I love him. Seriously. Even if he gets fat, he's still super hot to me. Razz

I remembered this video (forgot which one of all the videos they have in youtube), when Tom was like munching on a huge chicken leg and he said: "I decided. I was happy when i was fat." I couldn't stop laughing at it! HILARIOUS! lol! I nearly flipped when he said that.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:
anika wrote:^ Tom's adorable!!! Seriously. And he writes wicked songs!! He's a genius! haha. I love him. Seriously. Even if he gets fat, he's still super hot to me. Razz

I remembered this video (forgot which one of all the videos they have in youtube), when Tom was like munching on a huge chicken leg and he said: "I decided. I was happy when i was fat." I couldn't stop laughing at it! HILARIOUS! lol! I nearly flipped when he said that.

hahaha. I laughed too!! AW... He's still adorable!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey Kai! You're back! heheheh! yeap. I have been updating quite a lot. heheh!
Yep, I am Smile That's cool that you're updating clap

---

She reminds me of Edward Cullen, Haha.
What's the title of the song? It's Danny's Lullaby LMAO
Aw, Harry. Don't be such a pessimist. You're hot and cute and talented like them, Har.
Oh my gosh, she likes Julienne!!!
But the thing is, if I can't have her in the first place.....Neither can Danny.
Oh no, that doesn't sound good No
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 pm

hello!!! My brain still isn't working so I don't think I can come up with an add today. My brain is so overworked from work (stay in school if you know what's good for you!) hehe!

So, maybe I'll be able to update this Friday. Smile

Cheers mates! and thanks for reading. Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:54 am

oooh.. I just read this. Well, actually, only the first chapter..
I can't finish reading it now though 'cause I have to eat lunch and then head off to somewhere afterwards.. Sad
awww. My brain's gonna keep on wondering what happened! I must read it all later!! bounce

nice fic! interesting start..
what a shame that i didn't see it before..

I love you I love you
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 am

nikka! wrote:oooh.. I just read this. Well, actually, only the first chapter..
I can't finish reading it now though 'cause I have to eat lunch and then head off to somewhere afterwards.. Sad
awww. My brain's gonna keep on wondering what happened! I must read it all later!! bounce

nice fic! interesting start..
what a shame that i didn't see it before..

I love you I love you

Wee! another reader! thanks for dropping by Smile weee!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 am

flyhighstargirl wrote:hello!!! My brain still isn't working so I don't think I can come up with an add today. My brain is so overworked from work (stay in school if you know what's good for you!) hehe!

So, maybe I'll be able to update this Friday. Smile

Cheers mates! and thanks for reading. Very Happy

just saw this!
OOH! It's friday now! lub lub lub
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 am

Chapter Nineteen: Julienne's POV

"Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew...So I told you with a smile. It's all about you!" I sang along as I played the piano. The look on Danny's face was priceless. He looked frozen! His mouth dropped open, I don't know if he is even breathing! "And..I would answer all your wishes, if you asked me to. But if you deny me one of your kisses, I don't know what I'd do...SO! Hold me close and say three words like you used to do. Dancing on the kitchen tiles it's all about..." My singing was cut short when I felt Danny's weight on me. Again, he was hugging me. I didn't notice he dashed his way to me since I was busy looking at the piano making sure I press the exact keys! My hand stood still on the keys of the piano. Danny was panting. I can feel his breath on my face. "Danny? Are you okay?" I asked. He simply nodded, swallowed hard, and then his breathing started to stabilize. He let go of me slowly and simply held my gaze again. His icy blue eyes locked with mine. I felt myself shiver. "I'm sorry I did that again." He apologized as he sat on the remaining space of the bench with me. I looked away hoping he didn't see me blush. "I just really wanted to do that." He apologized like a little kid. "You definately have to join us, Julienne. You're an amazing piano player. If you hadn't sung the song, I don't think I'd even recognize it! It was wicked! Very classical but yet it suits very well with the song. Your runs are really smooth. It's the kick we need in our music." He started to convince me again. "Who am I kidding? For a second there I thought he really liked me. But I think he just wanted me to join his band so they could get more money!" I felt the pang of disappointment gnaw on me. "Thanks." I managed. "He's just being nice to lil old me." I reminded myself. I looked at the piano. For years and years, the piano has been my ultimate partner. I never abandoned it. It never did too. My hands touched the keys of the piano. It is a magnificent instrument.

I can still remember when I was a kid, I never liked the piano. I used to get so lazy to practice and lessons were incredinly tiring for me. But then, I realized that music has it's way of plucking your hearstrings. Soon, I couldn't stop playing it. My parents were incredibly proud of me and that made me feel good. When we moved to London, it was absolutely mental for me to be actually in Europe--Home of music. Somene started to manage me, and I got in EMI Classics before I entered my latest recording company. I started out as a solo pianist; doing concerts around Europe. Prague, London, Rome, Tuscany, Vienna of course, Greece, and Germany. People took my music seriously. At a young age, I was given the title of a prodigy. I get to play with amazing orchestras like the Berlin Philharmoic and Vienna Philharmonic. I was given projects, have a number of classical albums that are chart-topping. But when I turned 16, I decided it would be best if I had a group. So i assembled the best violin, viola, and cello players around and started choosing for my very own quintet. I found them. I said goodbye to EMI, and entered LRC. They signed the group immediately. We had tours, we even reached USA. We had wonderful time when we played at Disney in Florida and Los Angeles. Yet, they're just memories from now on. I shoved away from my mind the painful happenings of my career.

Then I felt his fingers move my hair to the side and tuck it behing my ear. I jolted a bit at his touch. My mind was travelling so far away I almost forgot Danny was there with me. "Has anyone ever told you you're beautiful?" He whispered. I felt myself freeze. "Not that I can recall." I answered him nervously as I shyly looked at him. "Well, I'm glad I'm the first one." He simply said with a smile. He inched closer to me. My heart is about to burst out from my chest. His lips drew near. MY mind is about to shut down. He held my face on his big warm hands. And...

Very Happy I'm so evil Twisted Evil
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 am

hahahahaha. EVIL indeed!!
But I liked it!!
aw..... They're singing!!! lub lub
What's gonna happen??? XD XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:31 am

Chapter Twenty: Harry's POV

"Dude, you coming with me?" I asked Dougie who was lazily watching some crap on TV. "Where ya heading, mate?" The blond boy asked me without looking away from the TV. "Just going to grab some dinner at Lou's Pizza." I answered as I put on a black T-shirt. "What happened to Tom? He prepares dinner." He asked as his eyebrows meet. "He's out with Gio on a date. He decided to leave us to starve." I explained to Dougie. "Why does he have to ask so much questions?!" Clearly annoyed. "OKay..." Dougie got up, and stretched his arms. Before heading out of the house he started to fix his hair in his reflection. "We're not on a date, Dougs." I joked. He gave me a playful punch. I just wanted to get away from it all. I get claustrophobic if I stay in the house any longer. My mind started to fill with Julienne's image again when I started driving. Dougie put on his favorite Blink 182 CD and boomed away I swear my ears would bleed soon.

We arrived at Lou's in a few minutes. We grabbed some seats by the window. I saw some people whispering and giggling as they pass by. Some fans wave frantically at us. They couldn't stop jumping up and down and taking pictures of Dougie. They were kissing on the window pane on DOugie's side and just left me with a small wave. "They're absolutely nuts about you Dougie." Harry commented as the fans walked away. "Yep! I know that." He said as he chewed on the big piece of chip. Suddenly I don't have the appetite to eat anymore. I'm such an insecure-freak. I should have gotten over it by now. I've been with this guys for four years now.

"So what do you think of Julienne?" Dougie asked me casually. My face starts to burn like hell. "You like her, don't you?" He's grilling me. "No..I do not." My voice cracked. "Yeah right, Harry." Dougie rolled his eyes as he shoved the pizza slice to his mouth. I raised an eyebrow. "How can you say I like her if I yelled at her like that?" I tested. "I know you Harry. I've seen how you looked at her." Pointing at me with this pepperoni. "Oh yeah?" I crossed my arms on my chest. "You don't look at Izzy that way." He said simply. I was stunned with his answer. "How do I LOOK at Izzy?" "With Julienne, you look at her with so much care, and sincerity. Even when you were yelling at her, I can tell that you were hurt inside. Just by your eyes." He said with a smirk. "Mate, Izzy doesn't give a crap with what's happening to you. I don't see her in the house unless she is feeling ho*ny; She doens't call you anymore. I wouldn't be shocked if she's sleeping around with men while on tour." Dougie made his point. I didn't say anything. I just looked at my share of the pizza that's left untouched. "See? YOu're not even defending her." He took a sip of his Coke. "I don't know what to tell you since I don't think I know Izzy that much to begin with." I answered. He nodded. "So, tell me honestly, Harry. Do you like this bird Julienne?" I shook my head. "I don't like her like...'like' her." I lied. "I love her.". I told myself. "Keep telling yourself that." Dougie clearly doesn't believe me. But I can't let them know I love her. It would cause a lot of trouble now that I'm pretty certain that Danny likes her too. This would jeopardize the whole band at its young stage in its own record label. The band is all I have now..But it would be better if Danny wouldn't get involved with Julienne....for the band...and for me.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 am

anika wrote:hahahahaha. EVIL indeed!!
But I liked it!!
aw..... They're singing!!! lub lub
What's gonna happen??? XD XD

hehe! you'll have to wait and see Very Happy Laughing
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:35 am

^ oooh!!!! what's harry gonna do?? Razz Razz Razz
dougie's surprisingly sharp. haha.
ooooh.. are they gonna fight? my oh my! cheers cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 am

anika wrote:^ oooh!!!! what's harry gonna do?? Razz Razz Razz
dougie's surprisingly sharp. haha.
ooooh.. are they gonna fight? my oh my! cheers cheers

LOL! lol!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next