McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 14 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 pm

KAI wrote:
anika wrote:^ I am so sorry for the spoilers. I totally forgot because I was so sleepy last night. Embarassed
haha. Sure, sure. Since it's half day tomorrow, I can dedicate my time to typing the next few chapters.
By the way Kai, I la-la-loved the McFly lay-out that you made. I just saw it a while ago. I absolutely adore it. I love you I love you

Yay. Cant wait!
Haha. Thanks so much Group hug

Sure thing. I have nothing else to do tomorrow anyway. Razz Razz
I do love it. In fact, I'm using it now. M M

Last edited by anika on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 14 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  jaschier Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm

yeehh!!! 5 more to go!!!! aja!!! sige i'll read pa... wooh danny at last!!!

bust kasi ako, kaya pa putol putol!!! Approve! so excited to reach chapter 2!!!
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:19 pm

hahaha!! anika! Smile) hello... just wanted to drop by.. and since it's been a long time since i commented (well, not really)

hahaha!! post the other chapters! cheers so excited! yey!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:40 pm

jaschier wrote:yeehh!!! 5 more to go!!!! aja!!! sige i'll read pa... wooh danny at last!!!

bust kasi ako, kaya pa putol putol!!! Approve! so excited to reach chapter 2!!!

Aw... Thanks so so much for reading! haha. I appreciate it a lot. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sure. I'll post later. jocolor jocolor
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 pm

PuDd_T wrote:hahaha!! anika! Smile) hello... just wanted to drop by.. and since it's been a long time since i commented (well, not really)

TIPPIPAY!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nah. It's not that long really. Very Happy But I do miss you. (flattered ka ay? haha. joke)
Yeah! I am so so excited to post the other chapters! Aloura hates 'him'. You know who I'm referring to. I can't say it coz he hasn't appeared yet. And it would be a big spoiler. LOL. Hambal niya sakon "I super hate him."
Anyway, I'll be posting tonight when I get to Antique! I love you
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 14 Empty All About You___ Take 65

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:21 pm

CHAPTER 2 (TELL ME WHY)

“Guys, I totally appreciate this”, Jenny said as we were seated at the Ice Cream Monster.

There were banana splits in front of us. I already ate mine. I was such a pig when it came to ice creams. I might get too large if this keeps up.

All of us were finally here. No one was absent. I was seated between Jenny and Pamela. We were all listening intently to what she had to say.

“It’s no problem Jenny. We’re here for you”, Evangeline smiled at her.

“Yeah. We’re like your sisters. You can tell us anything and you know that”, Nicole added.

“We’re all ears”, Pamela said.

“Yeah. So what’s your problem?” Jessica asked.

Jenny paused for a while, thinking about what she was about to say. She still looked a bit hesitant. I heard the door of the restaurant open as another set of customers entered the place.

“Well… It’s about Tyrone…” she finally said.

“Okay. What about him Jenny?” I asked. Something doesn’t feel right here. What did happen?

We were all silent, waiting for her answer.

“We… We… We…” she said, unable to fully express herself.

“You what?” Pamela asked.

“We… You know…”

“Know what?” Jessica asked.

“Um… You see…”

“Um… Jenny, can you be a bit clearer? We really have no idea”, I said.

She suddenly stood up. “Um… Can I go to the comfort room first? Sorry. I’m having a little difficulty telling you what happened.”

We all laughed and smiled. It must be pretty hard for her. We understood though. She did seem so depressed, so it must be a huge thing.

We waited for her. She finally reappeared after a few minutes. It didn’t take her that long anyway.

“Okay. I’m fine now”, she smiled as she sat down.

“So… You ready to tell us now?” Nicole asked.

Jenny nodded and took a deep breath. “Tyrone and I… We broke up.”

We all gasped. Was this really happening?? Really?? We all couldn’t believe it. We were all gaping at her. Maybe this was just a practical joke. Yes. Or a horrible dream.

Whatever it was, it simply can’t be true.

“Jenny… You’re not joking?” I asked her, still not believing at what she said.

She nodded solemnly. “Yes… It was during the trip to Paris. You see… He’s moving to Germany.”

“Germany? Why’s he moving all of a sudden?” Pamela asked.

“He’s got a basketball scholarship there. He really wants to pursue it. And he said it would be too difficult to have a long-distance relationship. His parents’ company has moved there; so he’s never coming back here.”

“Jenny… That’s so awful. No wonder you’ve been looking so bummed out for the psat few weeks”, Evangeline said.

“Yeah. He just left yesterday actually. I miss him. We could still be friends though. But I prefer things now the way they are.”

Jessica placed her arm over Jenny’s shoulder. “Well… I guess I understand how you feel Jenny. But you have to move on. Don’t let a guy depress you.”

Jenny started to cry a bit. “I-I can’t help it. I don’t know why he did this. I could honestly deal with a long-distance relationship, as long as he’ll be with me. But… I don’t know why he didn’t want to work things out.”

“Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. Don’t cry. Come on. You’re way better than that”, Pamela comforted her.

She smiled a bit, tears still brimming in her eyes. “Y-yeah. I’m sorry. I just feel so sad you know.”
Aw… She really was depressed. And I always thought that they’d never ever separate.

“Jenny… Stop crying now”, I tried to comfort her.

All of a sudden, someone else spoke. “Jenny, stop that now.”

We turned to look at whoever said it. I recognized the voice. It was James’s.

I was shocked. I thought that he was in Canada.

He was wearing a hat and sunglasses. I wouldn’t recognize him if it weren’t for his voice.

We all fell silent. Jenny was staring at James.

“J-James? I-I thought you were in Canada?” she asked him feebly, trying to wipe away
her tears.

James approached her fast. He took off his sunglasses, took a deep breath and suddenly slapped Jenny on the shoulder.

We were all shocked. What was James doing? Was he out of his mind?

Jenny looked outraged, as if James had given her another reason to cry. “Hey! What did you do that for??”

James looked angry. “That… Was for not telling me. Why didn’t you tell me?? I’m your best friend for Pete’s sake!!”

Jenny glared at him. “Well, sorry for not making you worry. James, I didn’t want you to be involved in such trivial things. I’m afraid I might get in the way of your career. And you have a concert now. That’s why I didn’t want you to know.”

“Well, look where it’s gotten us! Honestly, you haven’t changed! You never tell me your problems! Before, you never told me that Joey ripped your doll. I only found out a week later when its head was hanging from his bag!”

“James! You always jump on things without planning carefully! That’s why you always get in trouble. You can’t just act on impulse!”

“Well, doing something is way better than keeping silent forever!”

The two glared at each other, practically steaming.

“Uurrgh!!” they both said at the same time.

We could only watch them. We were too nervous to interrupt. It seemed like suicide to cut in. They were like two rabid bulls in a pit.

James began to soften a bit. He looked at Jenny seriously, anger vanishing from his face.

“Jenny… Okay. I’m sorry for yelling at you. But do you know how worried I’ve been? I’m only acting this way because I care so much about you. I just wish that you would’ve told me sooner.”

Jenny sniffed a bit and began to smile. “Aw… I’m so sorry James. Yeah. I should’ve told you. I was just so afraid that I might distract you.”

James had a puzzled expression on his face, like Jenny had just spoken an alien language. Then he sighed.

“Jenny, you’re never a distraction for me. You’re very special to me. I’ve been your crying shoulder before, and I still am”, he said sweetly.

Tears began welling up in Jenny’s eyes again. She looked so touched. She approached James, hugged him, and sobbed on his shoulder. James hugged her tightly as well. He patted her back.

“Aw Jenny… That’s it. Just cry on my shoulder. Let it all out”, he said and kissed her forehead. “I’m here for you. I’m not going anywhere.”

She began to have the hiccups. “Thanks-hic! James. W-wait. What… Hic! About your concert… Hic! In… Hic! Canada?” she asked him.

“Nah. It was cancelled because of a snowstorm. And we’re on vacation now. I’ll stay here with you.”

“James, thank you.”

I saw James hug her even more tightly. Aw… He really did care about her. He winked at me and mouthed ‘Thanks for telling me’. I smiled and nodded. I’m glad that he’s here.

We all talked some more. Jenny felt better as our conversation went on. James kept on cracking jokes, and that made her mood so much better. She seemed to be fine now. And it’s all thanks to James.

Our discussion finished with Jenny finally accepting the facts. She thanked us all for coming and being there for her.

We parted ways, Jenny and James went home together. Jessica, Pamela and Nicole were sticking around for a bit. Evangeline went home.

I decided to head for home. There wasn’t much that I could do here anyway.

I went out of the mall and frowned as I saw the sight.

It was raining really hard. Darn it. I don’t even have an umbrella.

“Hey, you need an umbrella?” a familiar voice said.

I turned around to see Danny behind me, holding an umbrella.

“Aw Danny. What’re you doing here?” I asked him.

“I figured you might have trouble going home. I wouldn’t want you soaked in the pouring rain. So I came here”, he replied, grinning.

Oh my gosh. He was simply wonderful. Thank goodness he was here.

I approached him and went under his umbrella. I smiled at him and kissed him.

“Danny… Thanks so much. You’re so great”, I told him as we walked home under one umbrella.

“Hey, I wouldn’t want you to catch a cold. I’d catch all of your diseases if it makes you safe”, he grinned.

“Um… you might die early you know”, I laughed.

“What the heck. Everyone dies”, he replied.

“Whatever Danny”, I snapped back and laughed.

We were finally at my house. I bade Danny goodbye and pecked him on the cheek.

I went inside and found Jacob on the couch.

“Hey sis. By the way, mom and dad are gone for a few weeks. So I’m in charge”, he said.

I nodded. Well, at least I’ll get to spend more time with Jacob. He might change his mind about Danny.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 14 Empty All About You___ Take 66 Chapter 3 Part 1

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm

CHAPTER 3 (OCEAN-DEEP PROBLEMS)

“Jacob, Jacob. I want some more Captain Crunchies”, Kristoph urged Jacob as he tugged on his shirt.

Jacob nodded and smiled. “All right Kristoph. Just wait a bit okay? I’m gonna get it.”

Kristoph clapped his hands and grinned widely. “Ooh! Thank you Jacob!”

Jacob reached for the box of Captain Crunchies cereal on the top shelf. If he wasn’t so tall he wouldn’t have reached that. Heck, I couldn’t even reach it.

We were all here shopping for the groceries. A week of school has finally finished. Today was Friday now. Examinations were piling up and it’s been hard juggling everything. Still, I managed everything; thanks to Danny. Everyday after school, he’d go with me to the library to study. I was grateful for that. It helped me a lot.

Jacob still doesn’t seem to like Danny. I don’t know why though. Danny’s been nothing but nice.

Yesterday, Jacob answered the phone. At first, he was pretty enthusiastic.

“Hello?” he said brightly.

Suddenly, he frowned. “Okay. She’s here. I’ll get her”, he muttered and quietly handed me the phone. It was Danny.

I told my parents about it. They told me that it was like Jacob to act that way. He’s always been so protective of me when we were young.

I guess his brotherly instincts were kicking in once more.

We passed by the dairy section. I just remembered that we were out of butter. I took one from the section.

“Ooh! Jacob! I want this one!” Kristoph exclaimed, pointing to something in the dairy section.

Jacob chuckled. “Okay Kristoph. What do you want from there?”

“That… That one!”

“Which one?”

“The Danny yogurt!”

Jacob’s bright expression suddenly turned sour. Whoa. Did he dislike Danny that much?

“Um… Kristoph, why don’t you pick another one? That’s… Not so fresh”, Jacob said.

Kristoph looked a bit disappointed, but he agreed. He got another brand of yogurt.

“Jeez. It’s Danny everywhere”, I heard Jacob mutter.

I sighed and looked at him. I couldn’t take this anymore. “Jacob, seriously, what’s your problem with Danny?”

I crossed my arms, an indignant expression on my face. Jacob wasn’t being fair to
Danny. He never even tries to give him a chance.

He paused and looked at me as well. He looked like he was desperately racking his brain for the answer.

“Um… You know… He’s a… a nerd!” he quickly replied.

“Oh okay. So he’s a nerd. Honestly Jacob, that’s too shallow of an answer from you. Tell me, why do you dislike him so much?” I asked him.

“Can’t we have this another time? When it’s a better time?”

“Jacob, when we get home, you’re cooped up in your room. Now’s the perfect time.”

He sighed, apparently hating every second of this. “Oh okay. I’m sorry. He’s actually a pretty good guy… But…”

“But what?” I urged him to go on.

“But… I’m just afraid that if I let him totally take care of you, something bad might happen. And I don’t want him to hurt you. If I let him watch over you, something bad might happen. It’s not that I don’t trust him, but I’m just worried about you. I know how to take care of you and make you safe, but does he?”

I paused for a moment. Now I understood. He really was just being a loving and protective brother.

“Jacob… I’ll be fine. Danny’s a great guy and I know that he really does care for me. He’s done so much for me, and I can’t thank him enough. You don’t need to worry. I can take care of myself”, I told him slowly.

Jacob thought about this for a while. “Oh… Fine. I guess I could give him a chance. For you.” He smiled at me.

I grinned and hugged him tightly. “Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!” I repeated.

“All right. All right. Enough”, he chuckled.

Wow. Things are finally going do well. I’m glad that Jacob changed his mind. He was so understanding.

My cell phone rang and I answered it.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey Anthea. It’s me, Danny”, Danny said.

“Oh. Hey Danny. What is it?”

“You wanna go surfing tomorrow? I remembered that you promised.”

I remembered our little dares in the rehearsal room. Oh yeah. I did promise that.

“Sure Danny. I’d love to”, I replied.

“Okay. Cool. I’m gonna try out my new surfboard. Thanks a lot for it by the way”, he said.

“Sure Danny. I’m so excited now!”

“Oh. And you can bring Jacob along with you.”

“Really Danny? You don’t feel awkward around him?”

“No. I’m positive. You can.”

“Oh good. I’ll be sure to ask him.”

“Okay. I’ll pick you guys up at two in the afternoon.”

“Sure Danny. Thanks.”

“Bye. I love you.”

“Bye. I love you too.”

The call ended. This was such a great opportunity. Jacob decides to give Danny a chance, and this was the perfect time for Danny to prove himself to my brother. Perfect!

“Jacob, you wanna go surfing tomorrow?” I asked him.

His face suddenly brightened. “Sure. I’d love to. Who are we going with?”

“We’ll be with Danny.”

“Oh. Okay. That’s cool. Sure I’ll come with you guys.”

I smiled. This was so great. We finally finished the grocery and headed home. Jacob cooked dinner for us. We had seafood pasta, which he cooked quite well.

After dinner, I went to bed. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow; I’m sure things would go well. I’m sure of that.

“So… You actually cut the third head before you can kill it?” Jacob asked Danny as we sat on the white sand.

“Yup. That’s its weak point. You kill that, you kill the whole beast”, Danny replied.

“Oh… No wonder I couldn’t get past level 158! Thanks for the tip man.”

“My pleasure.”

We were already at the beach. The sun was bright today, but it wasn’t so hot. There was a gentle breeze in the area.

Jacob and Danny were getting along quite well. They’ve been talking about video games for the past several minutes. I was glad that they could finally connect. I was happy for Danny.

“Danny, can you teach me how to surf?” I asked him. I was so excited for this part. I’ve been looking forward to it all day.

Danny nodded. “Sure.”

Jacob suddenly frowned. “Anthea… You can’t swim remember?”

I shrugged. “It’s no big deal Jacob. I’ll be fine.”

He still looked like he didn’t approve. “The waves seem too strong today.”

“Jacob, I’ll be fine. Don’t worry”, I assured him gently.

He sighed but finally agreed.

Danny and I proceeded to the beach, submerging ourselves in the water. It felt nice.

Danny began teaching me some basics in surfing, like how to stand on a surfing board. I had some difficulty and toppled down all the time. Danny was patient with me though.

I finally got it after a bit. I was excited to surf now.

“Danny, I’m gonna go to the deeper parts”, I told him as I paddled towards the deeper part of the sea.

He hesitated. “Anthea, it’s too far out.”

“I’ll be fine”, I told him and went to the deep part.

He sighed but reluctantly agreed.

I began standing up on the surfboard. My legs were wobbling as I struggled to keep balanced.

Danny looked panicked now and he began to swim towards me.

I’ll be fine. Why was everyone so worried?

All of a sudden, I lost my balance and fell into the water. I began to flail my arms; I didn’t know how to swim! I panicked. I was already slowly drowning. I could hear Jacob and Danny call out my name as I began to sink.

I woke up on the beach, my head resting on Jacob’s lap. He was looking at me with a worried expression on his face.

What happened? Oh yeah. I drowned. Stupid me.

I coughed a bit.

“Hey, you feeling okay now?” Jacob asked me.

I nodded slowly. “Yup Jacob.”

His worried expression suddenly turned into an angry one. Oh no. I was so in trouble.

“Anthea! I told you not to go in the first place! Now look at what’s happened to you!” he said sternly.

I gulped. “I’m sorry Jacob… I didn’t know.”

He only shook his head. “There is no excuse for this Anthea. You knew it was coming. Do you realize that you could’ve been sleeping with the fishes?”

“Jacob… I really am sorry. Okay. I’ve been very stupid. But I didn’t mean to”, I pleaded.

Oh no. I totally screwed things up.

He sighed deeply. “Anyway, are you sure you’re okay now?”

I nodded slowly.

“Good. Let’s go home now.”

I removed my head from his lap and we stood up.

Danny was sitting a few meters away from us. He was giving us some time to talk.

I approached him. He stood up and sighed. Then he hugged me very tightly. Aw… He must’ve been so worried.

“Hey. You’re fine now?” he asked me.

I nodded. “Yup. I’m sorry if I made you worry.”

“Nah. I don’t blame you. I should’ve taken more care of you.”

“Danny, it’s not your fault.”

“Well, I still should’ve been more careful. I’m never letting that happen again. I was so scared.”

He kissed my cheek and hugged me even more tightly. I felt relieved to be in his arms. He was always so gentle.

“Anthea! Let’s go!” Jacob said impatiently.

“Okay. Okay. Bye Danny”, I pecked Danny’s cheek and started walking away. He waved goodbye to me.

I suddenly stopped walking. Oh what the heck. It can’t hurt to go back. I definitely need to do this.

I turned around and ran back to Danny. He seemed surprised. I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He seemed really shocked, but he kissed me back so gently. His arms were around my waist. We kissed for a few seconds before he pulled away.

“Bye”, I whispered to him and went back to Jacob.

“Love you”, he whispered back, grinning widely.

Jacob and I got in the van. He was the one driving. All throughout the trip, we never spoke. He still seemed very pissed off, so I was nervous to talk to him. I might say something wrong and he’d most likely criticize me.

We finally reached home. I went inside first, trying to get away from Jacob. I was always scared of him whenever he got angry. He always did look so terrifying when he was steamed.

I sat on the couch. My body ached a bit. I wanted to rest for a bit. I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, the phone in my bag rang. I zipped my bag open and answered the phone.

“Hello?” I said.

“Oh. Hey Anthea”, Danny said.

“Hey Danny. What’s up?”

“Well, I’m going to this dinner party tomorrow at the Zirco Hotel. My mom’s launching her new set of designs there. So… I was wondering if you could come with me tomorrow? It’ll be fun, and I need a partner.”

“Danny, I’d love to.”

Oh my gosh! This was so exciting! A fancy dinner party at a posh hotel.

“Wait… You can go?” he suddenly asked, and this puzzled me.

Of course I can go! I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

“I can really go Danny. Why’re you still asking me?” I replied.

“Well… Did you ask Jacob?”
Oh snap. I haven’t asked Jacob yet! This might not end so well…

“Um… I’ll ask him anyway. I’ll try to convince”, I told Danny.

I should try. I didn’t want to miss a wonderful evening with Danny.

“Oh okay. Tell me if he agrees, okay?” he said.

“Danny, don’t worry. He will agree. I’ll make sure that.”

He chuckled. “Okay. I’ll definitely be looking forward to tomorrow. Bye. Love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.”

The call ended. I took in a deep breath. Okay. I shouldn’t be so scared of Jacob. It’s just Jacob, right?

The door suddenly opened and I nearly jumped. Jacob was entering the house.

My heart throbbed uncontrollably. Jeez! Why am I so nervous of my own brother?

I decided to shake off my fears and pluck up the courage to ask Jacob. Do it for Danny.

I walked up to Jacob slowly. He raised an eyebrow when I approached him.

“What is it?” he said coldly.

Okay. Don’t let that get to you.

“Jacob… Can I go to a party tomorrow with Danny? It’s a very wonderful event and I’ll be safe”, I finally managed to say.

I was hoping that he’d give a positive reaction or even smile a few millimetres.

However, much to my dismay, he frowned.

Oh no. This was not a good sign.

“Anthea… After what just happened… Do you really expect me to let you go?” he said.

I gulped. “Oh… But come on Jacob. There’s no harm in going. I’ll be really safe.”

“That’s what you said last time.”

“Well… This is different! Come on, I’ll be with Danny.”

“But you were also with him a while a go, and you still drowned. If I were him, I would have never let you get that far. He obviously doesn’t know how to take care of you.”

I shut up for a while. That was so hurtful and judgmental! He was so unfair and he wouldn’t even listen to my side.

I started to cry. I tried to fight back the tears but it seemed that I wouldn’t be able to.

He looked at me, a little worried and sorry now as he realized the harshness of his words.

“Anthea… Aw come on. I’m sorry. Okay. I was rude. Stop crying”, he pleaded.

I shook my head. “No… Jacob… That was so hurtful! I can’t believe you said that. How can you judge Danny like that? You’re such a jerk!”

After that, I left him as I ran to my room.

“Anthea!” he yelled.

I didn’t turn back. I didn’t want to look at him for a while. I needed some time on my own.

I opened my door quickly and shut it after getting inside. I locked it.

I immediately went to my bed and cried. Jacob kept on knocking on my door but I refused to answer it.

I can’t believe he’s such a jerk. He was going overboard now. I couldn’t take that.

That night, I cried myself to sleep. Was this really the person that I knew? I didn’t know the answer anymore.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 14 Empty All About You___ Take 67 Chapter 3 Part 2

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:34 pm

I woke up the next day, my eyes red and puffy. I cried so much last night.

I went downstairs to eat some cereal. Jacob left a note on the fridge saying that he had to buy something.

Hmph. I guess this was good. At least we wouldn’t have to confront each other so soon.

I ate a bowl of cereal. I smiled a bit; thank goodness I was eating my favourite cereal. I always loved Koko Crunch. It made feel a bit better.

I called Danny after I ate. I told him that I couldn’t come. He seemed pretty disappointed, I could tell. He really was looking forward to my presence later.
I told him that if he wanted to, he’d get a new partner. There was still time. He said that he’d check.

I sighed when the call ended. This was a miserable day.

I went upstairs once again. Jacob’s door to his room was open. I decided to peek inside. I’m sure he doesn’t have any dark secret.

His room was very organized. A pile of books was stacked neatly on his work desk. I saw some rough sketches of the buildings that he designed. They were all good actually.

I spotted his closet and opened it. He had so many sets of clothes. There were a lot of shirts, pants, caps and pairs of shoes inside. There were even a few suits inside.

I tried on one shirt, it was cute after all. It was also comfy. I laughed a bit.

Dressing up in boys’ clothes was so much fun.

I tried on Jacob’s pants next. They were a bit loose, so I put on a belt. My whole image was looking good. Jacob actually had some sense in fashion. I absolutely adored his clothes.

I picked up one blue cap and put it on. I smiled as I fixed my hair at the back, inserting the strands inside the cap.

Hm… I wondered what I looked like.

I went out of the closet and searched for a mirror in the room. I found a huge one just a few inches to my right. Jeez. Could Jacob be any vainer? Well, he was always like this.

I looked at myself in the mirror carefully.

To be honest… I looked exactly like Jacob! I looked like him. I was a girl version of him.

Something suddenly hit me. I’ve finally found a way to go to the party without Jacob noticing that I was sneaking out.

I smiled slyly. I am going to the party after all.

I locked the door to my room. I had already put on Jacob’s shirt and pants. My hair was fixed neatly inside his cap. He wouldn’t notice his clothes going missing anyway. He had a lot already.
I looked at the mirror once more. Okay. I looked like Jacob now.

I opened the window, jumped, and landed on the ground. My feet hurt a bit but I was fine.

Jacob went out for a while. He said that he’d be back before 9 pm.

I went outside the house and walked down the streets.

While I was walking, I was looking at the moon. It was shining so brightly tonight. It was a romantic setting. It reminded me of my date with Danny in Paris.

I smiled while looking at the moon.

All of a sudden, I bumped into someone.

Whoops! I’m so careless.

“Er… Sorry!” I apologized but shut up as I saw who I had bumped into.

It was Jacob.

Oh no. Oh no. He might catch me! Why didn’t I see this coming?? I was so in trouble now!

My heart pounded when he turned to face me. I was so nervous. He was just picking up his bag of groceries.

I faced my right, trying to avoid his gaze.

“Hey. I’m sorry. You okay?” he asked me.

“Um… I’m fine”, I replied in a gruff voice.

Please oh please don’t recognize me.

“Oh okay. I’m sorry man. Bye”, he said and walked towards our house.

I didn’t look back for a few seconds. He still might recognize me, and I couldn’t let that happen.

Finally, I checked if the coast was clear. Jacob was nowhere to be found now.

I grinned. Yes! Freedom!

I got into a taxi and went to the Zirco Hotel. While inside the taxi, I couldn’t help but fidget.

Well, I was excited for the party. Who can blame me?

I got inside the hotel and asked for the directions to the party. It turns out that this was a really awaited event in the fashion industry. Danny’s mom was a big-time fashion designer.

I finally got to the venue. I stared as I saw a lot of people lining up, being ushered by some bouncers. Whoa! There were so many people here!

Finally, it was my turn. I went inside.

Yes! I got in! I got—

But my rejoicing was cut short when a huge hand was on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw one of the bouncers.

“Name please? Are you in the list?” he asked.

Oh crud!! There was a list?? Well, what was I supposed to do now???

“Jacob! It’s you!” a girl suddenly squealed behind me.

I turned around. Oh no. This brunette knows my brother! Jeez. Everything was going so wrong today.

She was pretty with her dark brown hair in curls. She looked like a model. Heck, she might even be one judging by her looks.

“Don’t worry. He’s with me”, she told the bouncer brightly and walked with me inside the place, her arm wrapped around my arm. The bouncer didn’t hesitate to let me in. Thank God my brother has some connections.

“Hey… Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” she asked, putting her head on my shoulder.

I nearly slapped her. Why was she acting this close to me?? Just who the heck was she??

“Um… Sorry for asking, but who are you” I blurted out.

She paused and looked at me, a dumb-founded expression on her face.

Oh no. maybe I shouldn’t have said that.

To my surprise, she suddenly burst into laughter.

“Oh. Oh. Oh. That’s a good one Jacob!” she chuckled.

Um… I was not joking.

“Nope. I wasn’t kidding”, I replied.

She laughed a bit and rolled her eyes. “Jeez Jacob. Fine. I’ll play along. I’m Alice, your girlfriend.”

I froze. Did I hear that right?? I was with Jacob’s… girlfriend…

What?!? Jacob’s girlfriend????
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:hahaha!! anika! Smile) hello... just wanted to drop by.. and since it's been a long time since i commented (well, not really)

TIPPIPAY!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nah. It's not that long really. Very Happy But I do miss you. (flattered ka ay? haha. joke)
Yeah! I am so so excited to post the other chapters! Aloura hates 'him'. You know who I'm referring to. I can't say it coz he hasn't appeared yet. And it would be a big spoiler. LOL. Hambal niya sakon "I super hate him."
Anyway, I'll be posting tonight when I get to Antique! I love you

hahah!! flattered gid! lol Razz
'him'??? who? haha!! sorry! there's alot of 'him's in this fic! lol Hahaha

tell me in a private message! go anika! Approve!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:58 pm

hahaha. Waait ka lang anay! haha. Okay. Okay. Masend ako.
Ang kapal mo ha. Naflatter ka. Jooke! laugh together laugh together laugh together
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:01 pm

^ Nasend ko na siya tip. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:07 pm

xempre ma fla-flatter ako! (fla-flatter!?!?!?! what?? hahha!!) ako pa! lol
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:08 pm

PuDd_T wrote:xempre ma fla-flatter ako! (fla-flatter!?!?!?! what?? hahha!!) ako pa! lol

WHATEVER TIPPY. LOL. hahaha. Whhaat? Fla-flatter? Ay abaw! Sugid ta ka kay miss olvido! hahaha. Jooke!! lol! lol! lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:11 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:xempre ma fla-flatter ako! (fla-flatter!?!?!?! what?? hahha!!) ako pa! lol

WHATEVER TIPPY. LOL. hahaha. Whhaat? Fla-flatter? Ay abaw! Sugid ta ka kay miss olvido! hahaha. Jooke!! lol! lol! lol!

hahaha!!! and FYI! i didn't get that from Ms. OLVIDO!!! Razz hahaha!!!!!!

and i know who 'him' is already!! hahaha!! I think he's cool! Cool lol but i hate him too! lol
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:14 pm

^hahaha. Jooke gani! Baw ah. Tippipay bala.
You know, sabi ni Miss diba na di fair yung nangyari kay Tata Selo? Kahuluya gid ang ginhambal niya. Imagine:
Marissa: "Miss, it's injustice!"
Ms: "I know. It's injust."
LOl. Kafunny kay Miss!! hahaha. laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together
You hate 'him' too? Aw... haha. I like 'him'. He's arrogant, that's why. LOL. Toni hates him too. I dunno with Nicole. He's just annoying. Dance Dance
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 pm

anika wrote:^hahaha. Jooke gani! Baw ah. Tippipay bala.
You know, sabi ni Miss diba na di fair yung nangyari kay Tata Selo? Kahuluya gid ang ginhambal niya. Imagine:
LOl. Kafunny kay Miss!! hahaha. laugh together laugh together laugh together laugh together
You hate 'him' too? Aw... haha. I like 'him'. He's arrogant, that's why. LOL. Toni hates him too. I dunno with Nicole. He's just annoying. Dance Dance

I know! it's INJUST!

OMG! Miss Olvido bala ah!! Hahaha you're so corny miss! lol!

I like him too! He's cool! and he swims! Joy! he just has bad manners.. and Stubborn too! but i find it cute! (the stubborn thing) hahaha!!!
*oops* sorry if there were any spoilers... i better shut my big mouth right now... mouth taped
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 pm

hahaha. You're being injust to the readers!! hahahahaha. Jooke.
Ooh. You let out a lot. Halaaa. Joke ah. haha. At least they don;t know yet who we are referring to. Razz Razz Razz
You find it cute? Aw.... He is cute. haha.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:38 pm

hahaha!! yeah, i find it cute! lol! anyway, anika, matutulog na ako,... kasi... pagod ako... Razz

GOODNIGHT ANTHEA! oh, i mean ANIKA! lol!

nyt!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm

OMD!! Aloura calls me Anthea too before. haha. Yeah. I'll sleep too Tippy. Goodnight my communist friend. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Whoa, Tyrone. Why?
I thought he cheated on her O_o Good thing he didn't.
Yay James!!!
Hahahaha, that was so hilarious when James slapped her on her shoulder((:
Aww, James is so sweet.
Wow Danny, superhero. Haha.
Danny Yogurt. I want that!
Gosh, they're so sweet<3
Hahaha, Anthea's so funny. Tried some clothes of her bro.
Oh no, Anthea. Don't be naughty. Jacob'll get mad if something happens to you.
Alice!!! I love the name!!! Haha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:01 pm

KAI wrote:Whoa, Tyrone. Why?
Yay James!!!
Aww, James is so sweet.
Gosh, they're so sweet<3

haha. My friend Jenny just couldn't resist James, that's why she made me break her up with Tyrone in the story. LOL. But she didn't want him to cheat on her. She even suggested to me that he dies in a plane crash. lol!
I love the name Alice too! It just sounds so fancy and cute! haha.
Yeah. I'd probably buy Danny yogurt too. I'll even ransack the store's supply of it. Kidding! laugh together
I've always wanted some cross-dressing in my fan fic! haha. That's why I made her do that.
Thanks so much for reading! Really, thank you. I'll update soon. I'm very excited to get to chapters 10 and above. 20 and up are my faves coz Danny gets all protective and Tom has a very very special part. XD XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:42 pm

anika wrote:
KAI wrote:Whoa, Tyrone. Why?
Yay James!!!
Aww, James is so sweet.
Gosh, they're so sweet<3

haha. My friend Jenny just couldn't resist James, that's why she made me break her up with Tyrone in the story. LOL. But she didn't want him to cheat on her. She even suggested to me that he dies in a plane crash. lol!
I love the name Alice too! It just sounds so fancy and cute! haha.
Yeah. I'd probably buy Danny yogurt too. I'll even ransack the store's supply of it. Kidding! laugh together
I've always wanted some cross-dressing in my fan fic! haha. That's why I made her do that.
Thanks so much for reading! Really, thank you. I'll update soon. I'm very excited to get to chapters 10 and above. 20 and up are my faves coz Danny gets all protective and Tom has a very very special part. XD XD

OMg really? I'm so excited! I want to encounter the overprotective Danny and Tom too!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:04 pm

^ hahaha. I'm glad you are. Yeah. Danny will be overprotective. And he'll be sweeter. LOL.
Let's just say Tom's going to do something really crazy at a wedding. And he'll have a very special student. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:26 pm

anika wrote:^hahaha. Jooke gani! Baw ah. Tippipay bala.

don't you know you're not suppose to post these things in the internet? haha! why?
because.. I'M GONNA TEEEEEEELL! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
(btw, i'm referring to the injust part..)

kidding! hahaha. Hahaha
i'm not that evil.. at least, not yet. Twisted Evil Hahaha

i like 'him' too.. because he's always planning to... well, you know.. hahaha.
plus he's a.....Very Happy BUT i don't want them together.
i didn't reveal anything right?
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:38 pm

hi anika! yey... an update! Very Happy

jacob didn't recognize her! that was close.. *whew!*
and it's too bad about jenny and tyrone...
good thing i don't have an overprotective brother.. we'll probably fight all the time. Razz
yey! jacob and alice!! Very Happy Very Happy

Hot
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next