McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 32 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  PuDd_T Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:44 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:^ OH? kamu lang gali? how brave! haha. well, hapos lang man pag plane. dunno pag barko. lol! nga a aga siya ya nagpuli?

hahahaha!! Smile) yhup. brave us. Razz may summer classes xa daan sa iloilo

ah okay. sa iloilo gali? I see. Di niya gusto sa manila? confused

he wants to stay.. but he can't he needs it.. he'll be taking it in his school
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 32 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  PuDd_T Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 pm

bye nik! hope we'll bump into each other!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:53 pm

anika wrote:
kai(: wrote: Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'm crying right now.
Its so beautiful, so perfect, so amazing.
I laughed, I smiled and I cried. This fic made me felt a roller coaster of emotions. And this fic made me love Danny Jones, seriously. Before I do not like him, I don't even think he's cute but this - this made me love him.
And I want to thank you for making this fic and posting it here. Thank you so much.

awww..... Thanks so much kai!! I don't know what to say.
Thank you so much for reading, really. You've been very supportive and I thank you so much.
I'm just sad it's ended. haha. I felt a bit emotional too when I finished writing this.
Thanks! Thank you so much for everything!
But who knows, I might make a part 3, if I still have time and is anything comes to mind. But I like the way it ended.
Thanks kai, really. Group hug

Aww, you're welcome Anika Group hug
Ooh! A part 3! I liked the way it ended too I love you
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh my gosh! I'm so late and I just finished reading!
Congratulations! cheers Joy!
I really loved the ending and I listened to the song just before I started reading. What a coincidence! Haha. I liked the last part of the song when Danny proposed. ^_^

GREAT FIC! Approve! clap

I hope you'll be posting the Harry fic soon or at east post it someday!
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm

PuDd_T wrote:bye nik! hope we'll bump into each other!

waah! I'm hoping it'll happen!! Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri May 01, 2009 8:42 pm

kai(: wrote:
anika wrote:[quote:c85c="kai(:"] Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'm crying right now.
I laughed, I smiled and I cried. This fic made me felt a roller coaster of emotions. And this fic made me love Danny Jones, seriously. Before I do not like him, I don't even think he's cute but this - this made me love him.
And I want to thank you for making this fic and posting it here. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for reading, really. You've been very supportive and I thank you so much.
I'm just sad it's ended. haha. I felt a bit emotional too when I finished writing this.
But who knows, I might make a part 3, if I still have time and is anything comes to mind. But I like the way it ended.

Ooh! A part 3! I liked the way it ended too I love you[/quote]

haha. I'm thinking now for a part 3 plot. My brain's fizzing like a soda. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri May 01, 2009 8:50 pm

MEG wrote:Oh my gosh! I'm so late and I just finished reading!
Congratulations! cheers Joy!
I really loved the ending and I listened to the song just before I started reading. What a coincidence! Haha. I liked the last part of the song when Danny proposed. ^_^

GREAT FIC! Approve! clap

I hope you'll be posting the Harry fic soon or at east post it someday!

Thanks baboy!!! So much!
I shall be posting on.... may 18. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat May 02, 2009 1:45 pm

anika wrote:
anika wrote:
kai(: wrote: Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'm crying right now.

haha. I'm thinking now for a part 3 plot. My brain's fizzing like a soda. Very Happy

Yay, part 3!!!
And BTW, welcome back (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun May 10, 2009 10:03 pm

anika wrote:[quote:b500="kai(:"]
anika wrote:[quote:b500="kai(:"] Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'm crying right now.

haha. I'm thinking now for a part 3 plot. My brain's fizzing like a soda. Very Happy[/quote]

Yay, part 3!!!
And BTW, welcome back (:[/quote]

hahaha. I am making a part 3 I guess. Hope I can post it.
Thanks! Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32