McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 31 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 pm

anika wrote:[quot="kai(:"]Weird dream lol
Danny's so perfect. I love him I love you
OMG please do help them Althea. You're the only hope.

haha. Thanks for reading!
Yup. He's even more perfect in real life. hahaha. Razz[/quote]

Sure thing Smile Oh yess cyclops Haha
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 31 Empty All About You__ Take 123

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:37 pm

CHAPTER 60 (FINALE)

The bride got out of the limousine, her face covered in a thick veil; a veil so thick you could only make out the faintest outlines of her face.

She was clad in the most beautiful wedding gown. All eyes were entirely focused on her as she began to slowly make her way towards the altar.

A few cameras flashed as she walked slowly.

The spectators were quite shocked by this turn of events, but they seemed to agree that it was fine nonetheless.

“This is crazy,” the bride breathed as she continues walking.

Harold was waiting for her. He had a nervous smile on his face. The kind that most grooms do before they were seconds away from the ceremony.

However, he wasn’t nervous because of the marital ceremony.

He was worried because he was pondering whether or not he had made the right choice.

Months ago, he was very sure of how he felt. He was rooted on the decision, and it was as if no one could sway him.

Now however, things were different. And not only that, he thought that it would be selfish to Anthea and Danny If he continued with this.

He could learn to love Althea, couldn’t he?

But does he still love Anthea. He couldn’t forget about her.

He was so entangled now by those thoughts.

He had to make a decision though. He and Anthea were only seconds away from being husband and wife.

He scanned the crowd, looking for Althea.

He saw that she wasn’t here.

He gave a small laugh.

Of course. Why should she be here? It would only cause her more pain if she saw the two of them getting married.

It was sad though, because the two promised each other that they’d be there for each other on their wedding day. Althea would be Harold’s maid of honour and Harold would be Althea’s best man.

It seems that they would have to break that promise now.

The bride approached the altar now. The priest was smiling at them as he began fixing glasses.

Harold was worried. He was seriously considering whether to cancel the wedding or not. But that would be very drastic move to make. Not to mention that the newspaper would certainly make a laughing stock of him.

But could he really put up with this? Would he be willing to let this continue for the rest of his life? What if he regretted this in the end and it would be too late to repair it?

‘Crud. Crud. Crud,’ was all Harold could say in his mind.

This was turning out into a disaster. But he still couldn’t decide.

The ceremony started, and Harold was disturbed throughout the whole time.

Anthea hadn’t said a word to him. In fact, she looked as if she were avoiding his gaze. He suspected that she hated him so much now that she could barely look at him.

That hurt him deep. He didn’t want her to feel so repulsed by him.

Yet he couldn’t help but blame himself. After all, he didn’t listen to her no matter how much she had been pleading.

“Aachoo!” Anthea suddenly sneezed.

The priest stopped in the middle of his reading. Everyone turned to look at her. Some had disapproving looks on their faces. The elder women had frosty expressions on their faces.

Harold looked at Anthea incredulously. What the heck was she doing?

“Oh… Sorry… Can I have a tissue?” Anthea said in a slow voice.

The whole Church was still.

Harold wondered even more.

Anthea’s voice seems… different in a way. But maybe he was just too dizzy because he was so nervous. And now he was imagining things.

Yes. That was the answer.

The ceremony went longer as someone brought Anthea a tissue.

“Thank you,” Anthea said after blowing her nose.

She held the piece of tissue tight on her hand.

“Go on,” Anthea sniffed.

The priest gave one sharp look and began reading once more.

Suddenly, the doors of the Church opened. Everyone turned to look at yet another distraction.

“What the--?” Harold heard Anthea hiss.

They all looked to see who it was.

It was Danny.

He looked tired and he was gasping. He ran towards the altar.

“Stop!!” he bellowed.

Everyone gasped, absolutely scandalized. Reporters began clicking on their cameras and jotting down notes furiously into their notebooks.

“What now?!” Kurt bellowed and Klavier and Cassidy had to restrain him.

Guard began appearing and they blocked Danny’s way.

Danny moved from one place to another, trying to find a way past the human wall that was in front of him.

“Wait!! This can’t go on!!” Danny roared.

“Guards!” Kurt called.

“Wait!!” Harold said.

Everyone was silent and Kurt shot a confused expression at Harold.

Anthea was still not facing Danny, and this puzzled Harold. But he decided to let this slide for now.

Danny looked at Harold, totally thrown by what he just did.

“Let him speak,” Harold said in a calm voice.

“Th-thanks,” Danny said. “I know you think I’m crazy, but I can’t let this wedding continue.”

A few gasped and threw him outraged looks.

Danny gulped, trying not to feel shaken from their reactions.

“You see, I love her. I can’t let her get married to someone she doesn’t love. She’s my girlfriend, and I’m taking her back. I’m not giving up. And I know this sounds impossible, but please cancel the wedding. I can’t… I can’t bear to see her just disappear. I love her and I would do anything to stop this. That’s why I was bold enough to come her and halt the ceremony,” he said.

Everyone was silent. No one threw him dirty looks anymore. But they all didn’t know how to react.

“But the contract—“ Robyn began to say when Harold interrupted her.

“No… I allow him to take Anthea,” Harold said slowly. He sighed. “I’ve been a bloody idiot, trying to force someone to love me. And it’s not fair. I’m so sorry. I’m stubborn, and it’s caused so many problems for my family. But now I won’t be like that anymore. I’ll listen to what other people say. I’ll take up the throne. And… Danny… I’m calling off the wedding,” Harold smiled.

Everyone was still silent. Suddenly, someone clapped. They turned around and saw that it was Cassidy.

She was crying and beaming at Harold. “Very good.”

Very soon, a few more clapped. Then, everyone clapped their hands.

“Also, I think I’ve fallen for Princess Althea. I realized that she has been there for me always. Again, I was a bloody idiot not to see that. But now I do. And I hope that she’ll accept me next time I propose to her,” Harold said.

Everyone applauded. They were all smiling. Danny looked relieved. Finally, it was all over. Things were going to be okay. Danny did make a way.
Harold felt happy too. He was just hoping that Althea would accept him. Pamela, Nicole Harry, Tom, And Dougie were at the back, grinning at this delightful turn of events. Everyone seemed happy.

Danny approached Anthea. “Hey Anthea! I got us out!”

To his surprise, Anthea gave out a nervous laugh and backed away.

“Um… You see… Er…” she began to say in an uncomfortable tone.

“Anthea?’ Danny asked, perplexed.

Anthea sighed and pulled her veil.

Everyone gasped.

It wasn’t Anthea. It was Althea.

She grinned sheepishly at them. “I was helping Anthea out… I was supposed to keep the ceremony going until she escapes…”

Harold and Danny looked flummoxed. Danny hadn’t expected Althea to help him. She refused to do so. But she did help him now. Only….

“What?! Where is she now??” Danny demanded.

I nearly slipped. I screamed a bit.

Whew. That was a close one. Stupid heels.

I looked back at the distance that I had covered.

Okay. I was about halfway now. Only a bit more.

I looked to my front and it seemed so far away.

Oh crud!! You call that ‘a bit’??

I took a deep breath.
Okay. I just have to continue. I was just lucky that Althea decided to help me out. I love her so much now! Harold seriously should consider her as his wife-to-be.

Right now, I was desperately trying to keep my balance while I was treading on the roof of the palace.

It was a risky plan, but it was the only way out.

And I so wanted out.

I can’t be married to Harold! And if it means walking on the roof in high stilettos, I would do it. If it could get me out of here, I would.

I tried not looking down. That would just send me into a frenzy of panic. I didn’t want that.

“Anthea!!” a voice exclaimed.

I slipped once more, shocked by the voice.

Luckily, I managed to hold on. I nearly fell down.

I looked down and saw Althea, Harold, Danny, Pamela, Nicole, Harry, Tom and Dougie. All were looking at me with terrified eyes.

“Anthea! Be careful!” Nicole cried out in a worried voice.

“Crud!! Get out of there!!” Harry said in a panicked voice.

“What are you doing??” Althea asked.

“I’d do anything to get out! I can’t take it! Danny, I love you,” I called.

He looked at me, his face pale.

“Even if it means walking on the roof in a stupid pair of heels, I’d do it!” I added.

I meant that. I would go to the utmost extremes just to wriggle my way out of this.

“Anthea! I’m sorry!” Harold called.

I looked at him.

“I’ve been a jerk and I wish I listened… Now I was wrong. And forget that contract,” he said.

I froze.

Did I hear that right? ‘Forget that contract?’

“Yeah! I’ve decided to set you free. And I’m marrying Althea now,” Harold smiled as he held Althea by the waist.

I felt so relieved. Finally! He came to his senses! Everything worked out.

“Thank you,” I said. Harold nodded.

Time to get back now.

I carefully tiptoed my way backed to the window which I used as my escape route.

Careful… Careful…

All of a sudden, I slipped.

I tried to get a hold of something, but I was too late.

I slid and I was falling down. I screamed.

No! No! No!

I was going to die!! This was so unfair! Why??

All of a sudden, I landed on something. Then I heard something crack and someone saying “Oof!” as I landed.

I opened my eyes. I was still trembling.

I gasped as I saw who caught me.

It was Danny.

He winced as he clutched his side.

Oh no. He broke a rib.

“Danny!” I gasped, crying now. He shouldn’t get hurt… He didn’t deserve this…

He grinned feebly at me. “Thank God you’re fine.”

I sobbed into his chest. “Danny, why did you do that? You got hurt…”
He chuckled and kissed my forehead. “Hey. You walked on the roof in those heels. This was the least I could do. And I love you… that’s all there is to it.”

I was still crying.

I felt so touched. It made walking on the roof in an insanely high pair of heels look worthwhile as long as it was for him.

He was worth all the trouble. And he proved that by saving me.

I looked at him. He smiled and wiped the tears from my eyes gently. I saw him wince once more, but he decided to shrug it off.

“It’s okay. I’ve got more than one rib anyway. How many do I need?” he chuckled.

I began to smile a bit.

He was wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for a better guy. I would turn down any prince for him.

“Danny,” I said.

“Yeah?” he grinned.

“I love you.”

I closed my eyes as I got closer to him. Very soon, our lips were against each other.

And so far, that was the longest and sweetest kiss in our relationship.

Never again would I ever let anything part us. If it meant walking again on the roof in a higher set of heels, hell I would do it.

Last edited by anika on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 31 Empty All About You__ Take 124

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm

CHAPTER 61 (PROM)

I sat in front of the mirror, fixing my hair once more. It was curled right now and I have to say I look pretty good that way.

A cute clip was attached to my hair. I was wearing a pink haltered dress with a ribbon cinched at the waist. I looked perfectly fine.

We just arrived here about two weeks ago. I was sad to leave, but finally relieved to be back.

Harold and Althea were going to get married on another date. They’d like a cruise around the world for a while. I’d miss the two. Harold hugged me very tightly when I left and told me he’d always care about me. I told him I’d be there for him too. Kurt, Cassidy and Klavier bid us a long goodbye as well.

I… didn’t exactly tell my parents what went down in Denmark, but I’ll tell them someday.

Today was prom night. Kyle was my prom date since Danny was injured.

I felt sad. I nearly cried. I wanted Danny to be my prom date so badly. I was imagining the two of us dancing on the dance floor and the lights would be perfect.

Sure things would go perfectly later on. Jenny arranged everything after all.

It would be the perfect prom night. Except that Danny won’t be there.

I sighed. Oh well. There was nothing I could do.

I powdered my face a bit more. I checked myself in the mirror.

Great. Wait… is that a small strand of hair sticking out?

I quickly grabbed some gel and fixed the pesky strand.

There. Perfect.

I began to smile.

Why should I be sad? I should enjoy my prom night. Sure Danny wouldn’t be there, but Kyle was great. He’d make a sweet prom date. And besides, I missed him. Maybe I could chat about Blankside with him again.

Yes! Oh! Why was I so worried? I’m being—
Suddenly my phone rang. I grabbed it from the desk and placed it on my ear.

“Yes?” I said.

I heard a terrible cough on the other line. Who was this?

“Anthea, it’s Kyle,” I heard Kyle say in a feeble voice.

“Oh my gosh. Kyle? What happened?” I asked.

His voice sounds all strangled and nasal.

“I’m sick… Seriously… I’m sorry. I can’t come,” he said, coughing a bit.

I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my veins.

I can’t believe it. I have no prom date.

But Kyle seems awfully sick. I couldn’t do anything about that. Besides, I guess I could enjoy my prom night on my own.

“It’s okay Kyle. I understand,” I replied, trying to muster all the enthusiasm inside me.

I guess I only have little since my voice feels like it could crack.

“You sure? I am so, so sorry,” Kyle apologized.

I nodded. “I’m positive. Well, bye Kyle. See you soon.”

I placed the phone back on my desk. I sighed.

Great. No prom date. Whoopee.

Oh well. Pull yourself together. You don’t need a man to enjoy prom.

Yeah! Why should I be sad?

With my chin held high, I reached for my purse and placed my phone in it. I swung it around my shoulder.

I went downstairs. Jacob and Alice were going to drive me to school. After that, they’d go out on a date.

We finally got inside Jacob’s Porsche (I so envy him. He bought that last week after getting paid) and drove me off to school.
Jacob asked me where my prom date was. I told him that I’d meet up with him at school. He reluctantly believed my story.

We finally arrived at school.

Okay. Hop off quickly before Jacob gets all fishy and asks me questions that I can’t answer.

Before I could do so, Jacob raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t see your date,” he said.

I laughed nervously. “Er… Kyle’s late. Don’t worry. It’s natural. He’s always like that. You wouldn’t believe last time… ha… ha… ha…”

Oh gosh. Why was I blabbering?

“Anthea you don’t have a date, do you?” Jacob asked me.

I gulped.

Okay. The cat’s out of the bag. He figured out that I was lying. There was no point in continuing.

I sighed. “Oh fine. I don’t. Kyle cancelled at the last minute because he was seriously ill. But I’ll be fine Jacob. I’ll enjoy.”

I forced a smile, which looks totally unconvincing to Jacob.

“Jacob, why don’t you be her prom date? We’ll watch Celine Dion next time. It’s important to her,” Alice suddenly piped in.

Jacob agreed at once. “Yeah. Let’s watch her next time. This is more important.”

Here was a solution. And the two weren’t bummed out at all.

But I couldn’t do it. The two were so looking forward to the concert. I can’t ruin their perfectly planned out date.

“I’ll be fine. Don’t be silly Jacob. I’ll be okay!” I said hurriedly and hopped outside his Porsche.

Hah. There wasn’t anything he could do now that I was outside.

“Wait!!” Jacob protested.

“Jacob! I’ll be fine! Now. Go have fun,” I said cheerfully and pecked him on the cheek.

He sighed and smiled at me as he and Alice drove away. I waved at them. I couldn’t spoil their evening. No.

I ambled my way towards the court where the prom was being held. I could hear loud music blearing from the stereos and it seemed like they were all having a super great time.

As I got inside, Jessica screamed and hugged me. She looked gorgeous in her pink satin gown. Dougie smiled at me.

“Oh my gosh! You look gorgeous!” Jessica gushed.

I grinned. “Thanks. You look amazing too!”

Very soon, Pamela, Nicole, Jenny and Evangeline approached me. They all looked great. I noticed that Evangeline and Patrick seemed to have gotten on quite well. They looked sweet as they held each other’s hand. Tom paired up with Nicole since Aaron couldn’t come. Jenny had James as her prom date. James was disguised. Harry looked very handsome in his suit.

I hugged Jenny and Evangeline tightly as I approached them. I missed them a lot.

“So, where’s Kyle?” Nicole asked.

“Oh. He got sick,” I replied.

“Oh my gosh,” Evangeline gasped.

I shrugged and smiled feebly. “It’s okay. I understand.”

“Well, we’ll keep you company the whole night,” Pamela grinned at me as she placed her arm on my shoulder.

I chuckled. “Thanks.”

The food was great and Jenny managed to get a band called Dawson’s Geek to play for us. They were good, I had to say. And Pamela, Jenny, Nicole, Jessica and I had to agree that the lead singer was cute. Luckily, Harry and the rest didn’t get jealous. Although I did sort of hear Dougie crack a joke. But I didn’t really manage to get what he said.

Surprisingly, Tom and Nicole were announced as the Prom King and Queen.

We all laughed as they went on the podium, ready to receive their crowns. The two were laughing as well, very shocked. The two looked cute together anyway.

Everything was fun.

I just wished Danny was here.

Very soon, the dance for couples started. Jessica and the rest had to say goodbye to me as they went to the dance floor. I nodded and assured that I’d be fine.

However, I couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealousy as I saw the couples dancing so sweetly.

Danny and I should be there too, having our own very magical moment.

But no. I have to stay here.

I sighed.

Oh well. Cheer up. You had fun, didn’t you? That’s what mattered.

I closed my eyes and decided to hum the song ‘Think of Me’ to soothe myself.

After a few seconds, I got the shock of my life.

“Anthea,” I heard Danny’s voice come out from the speakers.

I opened my eyes. I gasped.

Did I really hear Danny’s voice?

My eyes darted towards the stage.

And I saw him!

He was wearing a suit and his hair was neatly fixed. He was smiling at me, his teeth gleaming. He looked so handsome tonight.

I felt like crying.

He did come.

I never thought he’d come, but he did.

I cupped my hands to my mouth, totally speechless.

“Sorry. I had to surprise you. Kyle was in on it too. But I have a special gift for you,” he smiled.

He was facing a piano. He sat down and began flipping through the pages of his piece.

He began to play.

I gasped once more as I realized which piece he was playing.

It was ‘Think of Me’!

He was playing the song so beautifully. My head couldn’t help but bob to the rhythm. Tears were slowly forming in my eyes, making my vision seem so blurry.

This was so wonderful.

Did he really learn how to play the piece for me?

Finally, he ended the piece.

Everyone applauded. I clapped my hands as well. I was crying.

Everything was just so beautiful and I cannot believe he went through so much effort to do this.

“Anthea, think of me and I’ll be there,” Danny smiled.

Everyone clapped once more. Some were even saying ‘aw..’ I felt so moved, I cried again.

This was…

That was…

I can’t…

I cried instead.

Danny rushed towards me and squeezed my hand. He chuckled and wiped my tears.

“Hey. Stop crying. I’m here,” he said and pecked me on the cheek.

I sniffed. “Danny, I thought you were injured.”

He shrugged. “I am. I broke three ribs. But I couldn’t let you be here alone.”

Oh my gosh.

He was the sweetest ever! He must be in pain now. Surely he hasn’t recovered yet.

“Danny? Don’t you feel hurt?” I asked him.

“To be honest, it still hurts. But I can manage, for you,” he said and smiled sweetly at me.

No guy could ever compare to Danny. Danny was the best, and I felt so lucky to have him.

He’s one of the best things that’s ever happened in my life.

“Shall we dance?” Danny asked, offering his hand.

I nodded.

We began dancing on the dance floor. I was careful not to touch his injury. He smiled at me as he twirled me around.

Finally, the song got slower.

Danny pulled me closer to him. My head was on his chest now.

“Never… will I let you go,” he whispered.

Oh gosh. He still couldn’t get over the marriage incident. Well, it was very scary.

“I’m not going anywhere,” I chuckled.

I would stay with him. Always.

He kissed my forehead. “That’s good… I couldn’t bear another incident like that.”

I laughed and looked at him. “Daniel Alan David Jones, I have never been more in love in my life and I think you are the best boyfriend ever.”

He laughed. “Anthea Stewart, I have never been crazier for a girl. I can’t believe you walked on that roof in high heels.”

I smiled and inched closer to him. “Of course. I love you.”

After that, we kissed each other.

It was the best night ever and I would never forget it.

Last edited by anika on Sun May 10, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 31 Empty All About You___ Take 125

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 pm

CHAPTER 62 (THE END)

“Say Mommy!!” I gushed in a child-like voice.

The little baby was giggling at me. She had rosy cheeks, blue eyes, and black hair. She was absolutely adorable!

She was clutching her rattle, shaking it vigorously as she sat on the couch.

“Mom-my!” she repeated.

I clapped my hands. “Oh my gosh! You did it Violet!”

She clapped her hands, delighted as well.

Gosh Violet was cute! She had the same features as her father. I beamed as I looked at her.

Suddenly, the door opened. Danny and Jacob came in.

“Hey,” they both grinned.

“Violet, go to Daddy,” I told her.

She got off the sofa and clumsily made her way towards her father.

Finally, she reached Jacob. Jacob scooped her into his arms and kissed her on the cheek. “Hey baby.”

“Daddy, where’s Mommy?” Violet asked.

“Aw… Mommy Alice is at work. She’ll be back home soon and she’ll give you lots of sweets,” Jacob replied sweetly.

Violet nodded her little head, her curls bouncing slightly as she did so.

“Okay Daddy. I’ll wait,” she said.

Jacob chuckled and pecked her on the cheek. He began cradling her tiny frame in his arms.

I approached Danny and placed a small kiss on his lips.

“How was work?” I smiled.

He shrugged. “Fine. We’re having foreign artists staying at the hotel.”

I grinned. “That’s great Danny.”

“How was yours?”

“Fine, fine. I’ve had about eight clients today.”

“Let’s turn on the tv. Maybe Mommy’s there,” Violet said, pointing to the television.

Jacob nodded. “Sure thing darling.”

Jacob managed to get the remote while balancing Violet in his arms. He turned the television on.

“Don’t… breathe…” came Alice’s voice. She was inside a cave with a man and a low rumbling came from the outside.

“Oooh! It’s Mommy!” Violet squealed.

“Wow. It’s the new trailer for her movie,” I grinned.

So it’s been about eight years now. Things have been fast, and the span of eight years could be comparable to a minute. Jacob and Alice got married and had a cute, perky daughter named Violet. Alice went on to become a Hollywood star and Jacob’s one of the biggest architects of the country. Things have been going well for them

Amazingly, my mates from high school did end up together. Dougie and Jessica got married last year and they’re expecting a baby girl to come out by December this year. Dougie’s a singer right now who always appears on MTV, is heard on the radio, and is always featured on the glossy pages of magazines. Jessica became a very well-known author. Her latest book ‘Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop’ stirred an international riot.

The childhood sweethearts, Jenny and James, got married two years ago. James is a huge producer for bands and his band has stopped playing but things are fine. Jenny’s a fierce lawyer now. They’ve got two kids: Michael and Antonio.

Nicole and Aaron are engaged right now. They’re going to get married by fall. Nicole and Aaron currently own a huge record label and the biggest artists of the country have signed up with them.

Harry and Pamela just got married a month ago. They arrived just a week after their honeymoon tour around Europe. I can’t believe the stuff that Pamela bought on the trip! Oh well, they were rich anyway since they own so many restaurant chains.

Evangeline and Patrick got married three years ago. Evangeline’s the host of an MTV horror show and Patrick’s a huge producer as well. They’ve had three boys: Andy, Pete and Joe.

Tom is filthy rich as always! (No surprise there). He naturally inherited the family business and has been managing quite well. Aloura’s lucky to be engaged to him. They’re scheduled to be married in Rome by next week. It’s going to be a grand celebration and the press will be there. Aloura’s designs have bloomed as well and they’re in demand.

Me and Danny? Well, we’re not married, but we’re not engaged either. Things have just been so busy. I’ve been planning eight weddings and three of my clients were huge celebrities. I couldn’t screw things up.

Danny was also busy with his hotel chain. Business has been thriving and he works hard to make sure it stays that way.

I’m not complaining though. I think everything’s perfect and I’m more in love with him than ever.

All of a sudden, Danny’s phone rang.

He got it and answered it.

“Hello?” Danny asked.

“Hi Uncle Danny!” came a tiny squeal from the other end of the line.

Danny chuckled. “Hi Caylie. What’s up?”

“Oh. Not much. Mom and Dad are still busy and I have a sleepover here with the other princesses,” Caylie replied.

“Aw… That’s so sweet. I wish I was there.”

“Me too. How’s Auntie Anthea?”

Danny looked at me and smiled.

“She’s perfectly fine and she misses you,” Danny replied.

“Let me talk to her please,” Caylie said.

Danny gave me the phone.

“Hi Caylie!” I beamed.

“Auntie Anthea! I miss you! Mom and Dad miss you too. You and Uncle Danny should come by Denmark soon,” Caylie gushed.

“We’ll come very soon. I can’t wait to see Harold and Althea.”

Caylie giggled. “I know. Auntie Anthea, when are you getting married to Uncle Danny?”

I turned red. Danny gave me a questioning look but decided to peruse the pages of the newspaper he was holding.

I laughed gaily. “Um… Not yet Caylie… We’re busy and I don’t know.”

Jeez. Caylie was only six but she talks about adult stuff. What has Althea been teaching her?

“You love him, don’t you? Dad says if you really love a person, you should be together as a family,” Caylied pointed out.

True, true.

I looked at Danny.

It’s been a total of ten years since I’ve loved Danny. When we were still in high school, I felt so strongly for him. I never wanted to leave him.

And to be honest, marriage has crossed my mind. Even for just a flicker of a second.

I mean, how can’t I think about marriage when I’m always planning those?

Whenever I thought about Danny, I was sure that he was the one whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. And sometimes, I doodle ‘Anthea Jones’ on my notebook.

I don’t know if he felt that way too. But I hoped he did.

“Hopefully, we will Caylie,” I smiled.

“Yey! Well, I have to go now. Bye,” Caylie gushed.

I gave Danny’s phone back to him. He thanked me.

“By the way, we have a party later at the hotel. You should come. Are you busy?” Danny asked.

I shook my head. “Nope. I’d love to go.”

“Good. Well, I have to go now. I need to check on the plans for the new hotel chain in Italy and I have a meeting. I suppose I can’t have lunch here. See you later,” he said and pecked me on the cheek.

“Okay. See you later too,” I replied as he walked out the door.

I couldn’t help but feel a bit down. Danny and I were so busy. Maybe this is why we couldn’t get engaged.

“Busy, isn’t she?” Jacob frowned as he held a sleeping Violet in his arms.

“He sure is,” I said glumly.

I sipped on my glass of champagne and laughed as Dougie told a joke. I’ve noticed that his hair is so much tidier now compared to his high school days.

I was here at the hotel wearing a nice black dress. I was with Jenny, Jessica, Evangeline, Aloura, Nicole, Pamela, Patrick, Dougie, Tom, Harry, Aaron and James.

It felt nice to be back with them. Pamela’s mature now but she can be perky at times.

I loved these people. They were my mates for life.

Pamela kept on teasing me for my huge crush on Harry before. I laughed and threatened to spill the champagne on her.

Finally, the program started. A lot of classy businessmen were here.

The party was a launch for the new hotel chain in Italy. I can’t believe Danny’s business has expanded so much.

He presented the plans for the new hotel and it pleased everyone. He got a huge round of applause after the presentation. I was very proud of him.

“Now, to the special part of this night. I am going to sing a song for my beautiful girlfriend Anthea Stewart,” he grinned and pointed to me.

Everyone clapped and I was surprised and touched.

Aw… He was going to sing for me?

“I’ll sing her current fave, Love Story,” Danny smiled.

I grinned.

Oh my gosh. I have been singing that quite a lot lately, haven’t I? I’ve been singing that even in the showers.

I can’t help it. It’s a great song.

Danny began to sing:
“We were both young, when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts-
I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air.

I see the lights; see the party, the ball gowns.
I see you make your way through the crowd-
You say hello, little did I know...”

Gosh his voice is still flawless. I couldn’t help but feel goosebumps.

“Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story, baby, just say yes-“

I laughed. He sounded so funny. Everyone was enjoying. Heck. They loved it.

Finally, Danny got to my favorite part. He was singing the song so well. He was never off-key.

”I got tired of waiting.
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading-
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you but you never come.
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think-
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...

Marry me Anthea, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.”

I froze.

I was humming happily along to the song until the last bit.

Did I hear that right?

‘Marry me Anthea?’

Danny chuckled. “Again.” He cleared his throat.

“Marry me Anthea, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.”

Everyone looked shocked and grinned at me.

I was shocked.

Was he really?

Did he really?

Am I even awake?

Danny chuckled as he saw my expression.

“That’s right. I’m proposing to you,” he said.

He hopped off the stage and approached me.

I was crying and smiling.

I never ever imagined that he’d do this.

He hugged me.

“I’m sorry. It took so long. Things have been crazy,” he whispered and kissed my cheek.

I wiped my tears away, still overwhelmed.

He let go of me, knelt down and pulled out a gorgeous diamond ring. He held my hand.

He smiled sweetly at me. “Will you marry me?”

I nodded and smiled. “I will!”

I hugged him tightly.

I’ve never been so happy!! I’m actually going to be ‘Anthea Jones’ after all.

Everyone applauded and my mates looked so happy for me.

Danny kissed me.

Things worked out so well. Things couldn’t be better. And I had a feeling that they were only going to get better.

END OF ALL ABOUT YOU

Last edited by anika on Sun May 10, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 31 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 pm

kai(: wrote:
anika wrote:[quot="kai(:"]Weird dream lol
Danny's so perfect. I love him I love you
OMG please do help them Althea. You're the only hope.

haha. Thanks for reading!
Yup. He's even more perfect in real life. hahaha. Razz

Sure thing Smile Oh yess cyclops Haha[/quote]

haha. Any girl's lucky to have him. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

^ Tippy and Nicole:
I'm done with the Harry fic last night!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
On to the Tom fic. hahaha. Razz
After weeks of struggling, I'm done with it. yesss. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Oh. dunno when I'll post it. May? I'll be busy once april 15 starts.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:hehe anika. we're still gonna have CAT's next school year! Very Happy It's gonna be community service though.. not the military CAT. the officers wil be determined after the 1st quarter.. Razz

Really? hahahaha. We got off easy then! Razz Razz Razz
Woohoo. cheers
Perfect! Coz I can't train when it's summer. Very Happy
OOH. I am going to watch David Archuleta. lub lub

yhup! hahaha! Mrs. Simpas said it while we were having lunch Razz
i know! i can't train too! if it's summer cheers cheers

aww! i wanna go! i'll try asking my uncle! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! hope he'll say yes! ^_^ ^_^

really?? COOL! lol!
TIPPY!!! GO!! I'LL GO WITH YOU!!!! hahaha. I hope nicole would come too. She loves Archuleta too. Music

yeah!! i love archuleta too. lol.
when will be the concert anyway??
'cause we're still deciding if we're going back to cebu or bohol or to manila..
so if the concert is on the same day that we are there, i'm gonna convince them that we should go to manila this summer instead of cebu/bohol. hahaha..
uhm, may training man dyapon next year? or will they just choose whoever? like, "eeny meeeny myyyniiii mooooo... you!"

Let's go to manila!! It's on May 16! cheers
GO TO MANILA nicole!!! cheers cheers cheers

yey!! go to MANILA nicole!!! dnt mind cebu or bohol (are these the places you're gonna go to? 'cause i can't remember Razz Razz ) go to MANILA! go to ARCHULETA!! cheers cheers cheers

YES!! GO TO MANILA!!! cheers cheers
are you going tippy? Very Happy

I'm already in Manila!! hahaha!! Smile
i don't think i can go to the Archuleta concert Crying or Very sad Sad dead T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 pm

anika wrote:^ Tippy and Nicole:
After weeks of struggling, I'm done with it. yesss. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yey!!! what??????? MAY?????????????????????????????????????? affraid affraid affraid affraid

hahaha!!! it's okay i guess.. i'll be busy too anyway Razz

can't wait!!! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm

anika wrote:We continued eating our lunch. We had a pretty nice conversation about what’s been happening at class. Apparently, Harry had fallen asleep during Physics. When he was called by the teacher though, he managed to answer her every question.

Crazy genius.

I just saw this while re-reading the fic Smile sooo cute!!

I lalalalalal♥ve HARRY JUDD!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:57 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:hehe anika. we're still gonna have CAT's next school year! Very Happy It's gonna be community service though.. not the military CAT. the officers wil be determined after the 1st quarter.. Razz

Really? hahahaha. We got off easy then! Razz Razz Razz
Woohoo. cheers
Perfect! Coz I can't train when it's summer. Very Happy
OOH. I am going to watch David Archuleta. lub lub

yhup! hahaha! Mrs. Simpas said it while we were having lunch Razz
i know! i can't train too! if it's summer cheers cheers

aww! i wanna go! i'll try asking my uncle! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! hope he'll say yes! ^_^ ^_^

really?? COOL! lol!
TIPPY!!! GO!! I'LL GO WITH YOU!!!! hahaha. I hope nicole would come too. She loves Archuleta too. Music

yeah!! i love archuleta too. lol.
when will be the concert anyway??
'cause we're still deciding if we're going back to cebu or bohol or to manila..
so if the concert is on the same day that we are there, i'm gonna convince them that we should go to manila this summer instead of cebu/bohol. hahaha..
uhm, may training man dyapon next year? or will they just choose whoever? like, "eeny meeeny myyyniiii mooooo... you!"

Let's go to manila!! It's on May 16! cheers
GO TO MANILA nicole!!! cheers cheers cheers

yey!! go to MANILA nicole!!! dnt mind cebu or bohol (are these the places you're gonna go to? 'cause i can't remember Razz Razz ) go to MANILA! go to ARCHULETA!! cheers cheers cheers

YES!! GO TO MANILA!!! cheers cheers
are you going tippy? Very Happy

I'm already in Manila!! hahaha!! Smile
i don't think i can go to the Archuleta concert Crying or Very sad Sad dead T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T

You can't???? NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:^ Tippy and Nicole:

yey!!! what??????? MAY?????????????????????????????????????? affraid affraid affraid affraid

hahaha!!! it's okay i guess.. i'll be busy too anyway Razz

can't wait!!! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

hahaha. YES! May! hahaha. My summer classes start and I'll be oh so busy. hahaha. Oh well.
I hope I did this fic right. I struggled with this too. LOL. cheers
Diin ka mareview tippy? Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:01 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:We continued eating our lunch. We had a pretty nice conversation about what’s been happening at class. Apparently, Harry had fallen asleep during Physics. When he was called by the teacher though, he managed to answer her every question.

Crazy genius.

I just saw this while re-reading the fic Smile sooo cute!!

I lalalalalal♥ve HARRY JUDD!

hahaha. aw.... Still not over Harry? LOL. Megan man bala! Razz Razz Razz
Make a twitter account!!! Joy! Joy! Joy!
haha. I think I put that in the notebook, you didn't see that? haha. XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:04 pm

ANIKA!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

you've finished posting your very first amazing fic!! cheers cheers clap clap clap clap clap clap

Group hug yey! Group hug
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 pm

^ no, too bad i can't T^T

^mine starts on April 16 Smile I'll be in Don Bosco! school for boys.. but there'll be girls in the review Razz
i know you did very well on the harry fic! Don't worry! everyone will like it Approve! Approve!

^haha nope. not over him tongue tongue
what's twitter?
i saw that in the notebook too Smile i love thaT part! harry's soooo cool! Rock On! Rock On!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 pm

PuDd_T wrote:ANIKA!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

you've finished posting your very first amazing fic!! cheers cheers clap clap clap clap clap clap

Group hug yey! Group hug

Hahaha. Took me hours typing that! But it's worth it. LOL. I'm happy too!! Thanks!! Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:21 pm

^awww... Sorry to hear about that.
Sad it's okay. We might bump into each other anyway! Haha.
He's hot. That's why! I hope I did do it right. Haha.
Onwards with the tom fic!
good luck with the review!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:36 pm

^haha! Smile) thanks! Very Happy
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 pm

PuDd_T wrote:^haha! Smile) thanks! Very Happy

hahaha. To be honest, I'm scared too! And I have to get on the plane on my own. T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:^haha! Smile) thanks! Very Happy

hahaha. To be honest, I'm scared too! And I have to get on the plane on my own. T^T T^T T^T T^T T^T

me and my siblings rode the plane by ourselves when we got here.. my brother went home already.. Smile he was alone too.. at least mm and i will be together when going home Razz
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm

^ OH? kamu lang gali? how brave! haha. well, hapos lang man pag plane. dunno pag barko. lol! nga a aga siya ya nagpuli?
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'm crying right now.
Its so beautiful, so perfect, so amazing.
I laughed, I smiled and I cried. This fic made me felt a roller coaster of emotions. And this fic made me love Danny Jones, seriously. Before I do not like him, I don't even think he's cute but this - this made me love him.
And I want to thank you for making this fic and posting it here. Thank you so much.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:41 pm

kai(: wrote: Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'm crying right now.
Its so beautiful, so perfect, so amazing.
I laughed, I smiled and I cried. This fic made me felt a roller coaster of emotions. And this fic made me love Danny Jones, seriously. Before I do not like him, I don't even think he's cute but this - this made me love him.
And I want to thank you for making this fic and posting it here. Thank you so much.

awww..... Thanks so much kai!! I don't know what to say.
Thank you so much for reading, really. You've been very supportive and I thank you so much.
I'm just sad it's ended. haha. I felt a bit emotional too when I finished writing this.
Thanks! Thank you so much for everything!
But who knows, I might make a part 3, if I still have time and is anything comes to mind. But I like the way it ended.
Thanks kai, really. Group hug
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 pm

anika wrote:^ OH? kamu lang gali? how brave! haha. well, hapos lang man pag plane. dunno pag barko. lol! nga a aga siya ya nagpuli?

hahahaha!! Smile) yhup. brave us. Razz may summer classes xa daan sa iloilo
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 am

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:^ OH? kamu lang gali? how brave! haha. well, hapos lang man pag plane. dunno pag barko. lol! nga a aga siya ya nagpuli?

hahahaha!! Smile) yhup. brave us. Razz may summer classes xa daan sa iloilo

ah okay. sa iloilo gali? I see. Di niya gusto sa manila? confused
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:43 am

^ By the way, I shall be gone until may... something. haha. I don't know if I will have internet access so maybe this is goodbye for now. Sad
see you guys when I see you and cheers. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next