McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 15 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 am

HAHAHA. Nicole!! You're so funny! like the chihuahuas! jeez. i can't get over the chihuahuas. laugh together laugh together laugh together
YEEY!!! She's pregnant! How wonderful!! Dance Dance Dance
harry and bella are so sweet!! I love you I love you
Ooh. what's gonna happen next? Music
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 15 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:53 am

^ i know, anika.. it shows. hahaha. lol!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 pm

oh my God! maybe Lendi's--

update! Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:10 pm

I missed 2 updates! affraid

OMG! this was just awesome!

LENDI's PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

i cannot wait for the next chapters! lol i hope i can use the computer later! Razz

(i hope nothing bad will happen to Harry and Bella... Evil Mom Twisted Evil i hate her!)
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 pm

^ yeah me too, good thing nakabasa ako, well..

is she really pregnant, ahmmm parang walang valid na symptoms..

well they are really sweet even harry and bella...

sweet valentines story...

update update... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Gosh the evil mom still doesn't want to stop? She was chosen over a girl by her son and she still won't stop? God, she really is one evil b**** lol
Aww, Harry's so sweet.
"well..you better be...don't stress yourself ok.." he kissed me passionately and left...
Love it I love you I love you I love you
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm

i was walking by the pond after Danny left...fresh air made me loose the woosy feeling from awhile...
i was going to sat on a bench but i feel hurling again..and this time i really think i'm not OK..i dried up my face and i turned to my side..i heard someone yelling...
"let us through OK.." A rough but familiar voice came in...
"but..you're not allowed..." the guard said
"..i'm allowed..."i recognized the voice and it was harry...protecting bella putting her at his back..
"let him..." i permitted..
"sorry for bothering you your highness..." they bowed and left..
"Lendi.." Bella hugged me so tight..
"B-bella...can't...breathe..!" i gasped..
"sorry but you have to know something.."
"before that...where have you been?you two?" i asked them directly
"long story..but you should know something..." harry rolled his eyes..
"Danny's in danger.." Harry added and i chuckled
"we're serious lendi.."bella confirmed
"how could he?he's in a conference right now..i mean he's goin' to...i think he's boarded in the plane.." i corrected..Harry and bella told me everything about his mom...and my eyes widened as i heard the words..
"are you okay?" Bella asked getting a grip on my shoulders
"we have to get danny!" i said in amusement..we hurried and informed the king and queen but they left...we're the only ones left...so we have to call danny...i dialed danny's phone number and it kept ringing
"c'mon..danny..answer it,." i muttered moving back and forth from my place...

---------------

Danny rested his head on the seat..in the plane of course...his phone was ringing and he was listening to his iPod...he was banging his head like a rockstar but never made a single noise...someone stepped up from the back and covered his eyes..he tried to uncover it and saw gabbie's face grinning..
"gabbie?" he asked.."why are you here?"
"me?" she replied "well...to surprise you..."
"i'm surprise alright.." Danny answered back coldly.."don't think i'll accept you just because i have a half brother and...by accompanying me to that conference.."
"oh..harry's never been your brother...and the surprise isn't here yet..." she grinned evily
"what?" danny asked in confusion..
"prince?" the pilot interrupted..."we'll be leaving for about 20 minutes..."
"ok.." danny turned his face to Gabbie...gabbie told him everything....and shocked...danny was speechless..
"if you do anything to lendi...!" he warned...."you'll never get away with this.."
"oh..i just did..."she was about to walk away but danny ran after her...just outside the plane...
"will you get off of me..!" gabbie complained..
"what?afraid now?" danny asked...gripping gabbie's hands..
"NO!..the plane's gonna blow and we'll be dead if you don't move here..." Gabbie admitted but before they stood up...BOOM!..they were too late....

---------------

"danny..you'll be fine..just hang on please..."I cried with so much blood on my dress...i was running in the hospital with danny...he was on a gurney...unconscious and i feel like i'm goin to explode myself just seeing him in danger...Bella and Harry came along with me...Harry was holding bella...i was waiting for minutes..the doctor came out..
"danny and gabbie lost too many blood..." he sadly informed us..i faced harry..
"harry..can you?" i asked him..
"i'm with mom but i can't with danny.." he refused
"why?" i asked in horror..
"to tell you...i'm not his real brother..it's just a scheme my mom made..." he said
"but..how will i help danny?" lendi said crying..the king and queen just arrived and hurriedly donate some for danny...when the operation ended...the both of them were unconscious...but they were stable..the doctor stated..i fell asleep beside danny..holding his hand...and tears dried up from all that crying...bella woke me up and i open my eyes slowly..
"bella?" i asked...standing up..
"lendi..sorry..i didn't tell you sooner...it was just..." she explained but i didn't put that all in my mind right now...
"you know what..it's ok.." i forgave her...and hug her..she hug me back...i was about to let go but i suddenly can't feel my legs and unknowingly...slowly hearing bella's screams...lendi...lendi..until it was gone...i fainted...

--------------

Danny opened his eyes...seeing his mom and dad...
"mom?dad?" he asked witha cracked voice..
"oh danny...i'm glad you're okay...how do you feel?" the queen approached him with a warm smile and half of it was a worried expression..
"i'm fine.." danny said looking around...he was in a white room covered himself full of bandages...
"son..sorry if i let gabbie in,in our lives.." his dad apologized..
"it wasn't your fault dad.." he said.."where's lendi?"
"she's in another room" the queen said
"did something happened to her?" danny said so worked up suddenly..
"no...she's alright.." the queen looked at the king and they gave both each other a smile...she whispered to danny which made him shock and chuckled a bit..

To be continued
Leave comments...!!!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Lendi's giving birth, isn't she? hahaha. Just a theory. Very Happy
noo! Danny got hurt! I hate gabbie!
But I'm glad things patched up. aw.. 2nd to the last chapter? Sad
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 pm

2nd to the last??? awwt...

danny, magpagaling ka lang Very Happy kawawa naman yung baby niu ni Lendi Wink

weeee!!! here comes the prince's and princess' prince/princess!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 pm

anika wrote:Lendi's giving birth, isn't she? hahaha. Just a theory. Very Happy
noo! Danny got hurt! I hate gabbie!
But I'm glad things patched up. aw.. 2nd to the last chapter? Sad

GIVING BIRTH???LOL...hindi pa nga nila alam kung buntis ba talaga si lendi..hahaha..anyways..after the last chapter..i'll be posting the special chapter of this thing..LOL..then another fic...my 2nd fic to be exact..
bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 pm

nicoleaika wrote:2nd to the last??? awwt...

wag kang mag-alala...i have another fic to post..lol....just thinking what's it about though.. tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:49 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:

wag kang mag-alala...i have another fic to post..lol....just thinking what's it about though.. tongue

okay Very Happy
(gusto mo bigyan kita ng plot? actually may naisip na agad akong 3rd fic ko pero gusto mo ikaw nalang yung maggawa pa ng events tungkol sa plot?)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:53 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy
(gusto mo bigyan kita ng plot? actually may naisip na agad akong 3rd fic ko pero gusto mo ikaw nalang yung maggawa pa ng events tungkol sa plot?)

sure...pero idea lang ang kukunin ko if gusto ko..LOL...kasi baka la ako maisip...
ano ba ang fic mo..kasi mahilig ako sa royalty...LOL...o kaya ung mga parang pride and prejudice ang style ng story..lol...nag iisip pa rin ako sa fic ko...^_^
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy

sure...pero idea lang ang kukunin ko if gusto ko..LOL...kasi baka la ako maisip...
ano ba ang fic mo..kasi mahilig ako sa royalty...LOL...o kaya ung mga parang pride and prejudice ang style ng story..lol...nag iisip pa rin ako sa fic ko...^_^

ayt... iba kasi yung story na naisip ko.. pero gusto mo ikonek mo nalang Very Happy.. pm ko sau
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:56 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy

ayt... iba kasi yung story na naisip ko.. pero gusto mo ikonek mo nalang Very Happy.. pm ko sau

sige2x...ano ba yun baka may pumasok sa isip ko..LOL...!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:59 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy

ui... anu yun? XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:04 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy

ui... anu yun? XD

you should do publish your 3rd fic..it's awesome...like freaky friday...just that they aren't exchanging souls or something... Approve!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:06 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy

ui... anu yun? XD

you should do publish your 3rd fic..it's awesome...like freaky friday...just that they aren't exchanging souls or something... Approve!

sige... try ko... kasi may isa pa akong fic... pero sige... hehe...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:10 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy

ui... anu yun? XD

i'll try watch old fashion movies that involves things i like..LOL...to get some idea..and read some books...like jane austen's..pride and prejudice..and stuff...napakaboring ko noh..LOL... XD
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

okay Very Happy

ui... anu yun? XD

i'll try watch old fashion movies that involves things i like..LOL...to get some idea..and read some books...like jane austen's..pride and prejudice..and stuff...napakaboring ko noh..LOL... XD

hndi... ok lang yun... actually, ngaun, ang first book, ever, na binasa ko't na addict ako, Princess Diaries...

sabi naman ng kaklase ko maganda naman yung pride and prejudice eh... kaso hindi ko pa nababasa (or napapanood)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 pm

hahaha...dami ko na kasing fic na tungkol sa schools and stuff kaya binago ko yun...lol...ginawa ko ang mga fic na old fashion... I love you
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:hahaha...dami ko na kasing fic na tungkol sa schools and stuff kaya binago ko yun...lol...ginawa ko ang mga fic na old fashion... I love you

XD me too... pero yung first fic ko tungkol sa Secret Agent XD
wait, maraming fic? share mo naman... hehe
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:21 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:hahaha...dami ko na kasing fic na tungkol sa schools and stuff kaya binago ko yun...lol...ginawa ko ang mga fic na old fashion... I love you

jb kasi yun...hahaha...tapos hindi yun gaano kaganda...kasi nga first timer pa ako noon eh..as a writer something..LOL.. Wink
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

jb kasi yun...hahaha...tapos hindi yun gaano kaganda...kasi nga first timer pa ako noon eh..as a writer something..LOL.. Wink

ahh... okay...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 am

omg! danny got into an accident!! Shocked
good thing he went down the plane.. whew!

maybe the doctors are checking if lendi really is pregnant.. Very Happy
aww.. that would be so cute if they had a baby in the palace! 8D

update soon... Approve!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next