McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 17 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  anika Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Oh my.... The baby's out... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Congrats!! I thought the ending was perfect!!1 Very very good job. I loved it. Hot
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 17 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:12 am

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nikka! wrote:the fic is finished! congrats! it was great.. Very Happy Very Happy
sheadon.. nice name for the baby.. i bet he looks really cute like his father.. haha. Very Happy
wow.. a new fic! i'll be tuning in to that too..

i would post my new fic later tonight or maybe tomorrow...it would actually revolve on danny's son sheadon...is that ok if not one of the mcflyers would be the lead...i mean i'll just use the name sheadon...he looks at lot like danny but his eyes were inherited from lendi...just like the guy from my avatar.... tongue

i saw your new fic already.. but i haven't read it yet.. maybe after this. Very Happy
the new fic will be about sheadon? oh.. that's cool. hahaha..
uhm, if you dont mind me asking, who's the guy in your avatar? it's okay if you don't wanna tell.. Razz
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 am

anika wrote:Oh my.... The baby's out... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Congrats!! I thought the ending was perfect!!1 Very very good job. I loved it. Hot

thank you so much!!!i've started my 2nd fic last night...hope you'll be one of my readers!!! bounce Joy!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:45 am

nikka! wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:
nikka! wrote:the fic is finished! congrats! it was great.. Very Happy Very Happy
sheadon.. nice name for the baby.. i bet he looks really cute like his father.. haha. Very Happy
wow.. a new fic! i'll be tuning in to that too..

i would post my new fic later tonight or maybe tomorrow...it would actually revolve on danny's son sheadon...is that ok if not one of the mcflyers would be the lead...i mean i'll just use the name sheadon...he looks at lot like danny but his eyes were inherited from lendi...just like the guy from my avatar.... tongue

i saw your new fic already.. but i haven't read it yet.. maybe after this. Very Happy
the new fic will be about sheadon? oh.. that's cool. hahaha..
uhm, if you dont mind me asking, who's the guy in your avatar? it's okay if you don't wanna tell.. Razz

oh...lol..

that guy's my friend actually but his name isn't really sheadon...LOL...just thought the sheadon name would suit him! Joy!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:59 am

oh.. haha. yeah.. he does look a teeny bit like danny.. excpet for the eyes... Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 am

nikka! wrote:oh.. haha. yeah.. he does look a teeny bit like danny.. excpet for the eyes... Very Happy

well...yeah...LOL...i hope he won't know that i've been using his pics around..LOL... No
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:16 pm

^hahaha! so he doesn't know... bad.bad.bad.
well then, good luck! Smile
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm

OMG! i mssed a lot!!

CONGRATULATIONS! it was really nice! Sheadon! cute name awwww!! ^_^
I'll be tuning in to your next fic! Rock On! clap PBJT! clap PBJT! clap PBJT!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17