McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

+5
mcflyJBdarch
lia :)
Jessica!
carmzy_sweetness
flyhighstargirl
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 7 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  anika Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 pm

^ aww.... Julienne shouldn't have interrupted him. hahaha. they're so sweet! having breakfast together! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Danny's still cute even if he was perving a bit on her. LOL. lol!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 7 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Gosh, that waiter definitely doesn't deserve any tip from Danny!!
Yess! She finally agreed! cheers
Uhmm..you can stay here you know." I suggested. MY throat ran dry. "It's really late and I don't want you to go home alone on a cabbie. SOmething might happen to you."
Aw, that was so cute!!!
Hahahaaha, she's kind of a perve, eh?
But who wouldn't if its Danny we're talking about? lmao.
Dipsy's so cute!!
OMG! That was, well shocking!! But I love it!!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 pm

danny, you perv! hahaha.. kidding!
but he's still great though. Very Happy
especially in this fic.. they really like each other. aww... that's so sweet! Very Happy Very Happy

niiiice.. update soon!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:37 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:
nikka! wrote:
flyhighstargirl wrote:weeeee!!! thanks for reading! wow! you read it pretty fast. heheheh!!!

really? haha.. that's because i couldn't stop anymore once i started reading it..
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

glad the fic had that effect on you! heheheh! wish there would be more readers Sad

hahaha.. yup. it does..
yeah, there should be more readers! this fic is awesome!!
it's too bad about harry though.
he seems a bit unlucky or sad... Sad
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Julienne's POV

It was Sunday night and Danny decided to go home after a little dinner. I'm already missing him so much. I've never felt so happy with a guy before. I sat on the bed as I stroked Dipsy who was busy wagging her tails and rolling all over my bed. "He's a great guy." I'm starting to talk to my puppy again. She seemed to respond favorably with a cute bark. My mind took me to the fun activities we did earlier today. We had braekfast, we went swimming in the pool, he played some beautiful songs for me, he made me a little snack. He was trying to cook the macaroni and cheese in a box with so much effort it was a laugh while watching him cook, we watched some more movies, and finally, a nice dinner. I let out a huge sigh. I feel like walking in the clouds.

I turned my laptop on and check for mail. My heart is beating wildly since I am expecting a mail from Duke. "You have no new mail." It sounded. I was dumb-founded! I didn't want to read what Duke has to say, but I definately EXPECTED a reply! "Maybe he hasn't read it yet." I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and punched in the numbers of Duke. It rang. And rang again. "Hello?" He finally answered. My throat tightened into knots. "Why am I nervous anyway?" "What is it, Julienne?" He asked. HE said Julienne. NOt baby. "You got my mail?" I asked him straightaway. "Duh." He answered sarcastically. "Why did you do that, huh?" He screamed. I didn't answer him. I didn't feel like answering all over again! "...Moved on?" He spat. "What a pathetic excuse." He mumbled. "What do you expect me to do, Duke?" I yelled back at him. "Do you just expect me to be happy in a relationship like this?" Tears started to form in my eyes. "YOu think it was easy to remember that you cheated on me? TWICE?" I spat at him. "That was in the past." He told me simply. "Well, that past made me realize that I don't really love you in the first place!" I combated. I know I hurt him with that. I was trembling with rage. He didn't say anything. "The reason why I stayed and endured this is because of my parents! Who worships you like your some king!" Silence. "Julienne, we'll talk about this, okay? I'll be there next week." He pleaded. "NO! I'm not going to be stupid and be in a relationship that I'm not happy with." I insisted. "I've had enough! Yes, who knows if you're not cheating on me or not. But I don't want to be with you anymore. You're not even there with me in the first place!" Dead silence again. "Julienne.." His voice was soft anf gentle now. "I'm sorry, Duke. I have to go." With that I slammed the phone hard. I didn't want the conversation to get any longer. I lay on my bed. I felt all my energy drained from my body. I feel a little bad for yelling at him like that but it was already too much for me to take. He still expects me to run back to him? Well, I'll show him!

Tomorrow is going to be a new day. I'm going to be signing with Super Records. Tom and I talked earlier and he wants me to get it all down in writing so we could start with their new album. My phone rang. "It must be Duke." "Yeah?" I raised my voice a little. "Julienne?" a familiar voice came from the other line. "Danny?" I asked. "It's Harry." the man from the other line replied. "Oh, what is it Harry?" I asked. "Uhhm...Can you meet me at the main park?" He asked me casually. "Whatever for, Harry?" A bit suspicious. "I have something to show you." He answered. It took me a moment to answer him back. "Okay." I muttered. "I'll see you there." The line went dead.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:03 pm

kai(: wrote:Gosh, that waiter definitely doesn't deserve any tip from Danny!!
Yess! She finally agreed! cheers
Uhmm..you can stay here you know." I suggested. MY throat ran dry. "It's really late and I don't want you to go home alone on a cabbie. SOmething might happen to you."
Aw, that was so cute!!!
Hahahaaha, she's kind of a perve, eh?
But who wouldn't if its Danny we're talking about? lmao.
Dipsy's so cute!!
OMG! That was, well shocking!! But I love it!!!

Heheh ! Hello kai! Thanks for reading. I know. I AM perving for Danny. LOL! lol!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

nikka! wrote:danny, you perv! hahaha.. kidding!
but he's still great though. Very Happy
especially in this fic.. they really like each other. aww... that's so sweet! Very Happy Very Happy

niiiice.. update soon!

thanks nikka Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:07 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I wouldn't be here from April 4-13. My family and I are going on a well-deserved trip. That means I wouldn't be able to update. I'll try to when I come back. Hope you guys would still be reading. Very Happy

Maybe this trip will help me get more ideas for the fic. hehehe! c-ya!

I'll try to update as much as I can this week though Razz
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:41 pm

That sounds so much fun.

Aww, no fic for 9 days :'(
Anyway, hope you have a safe trip and have fun Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 am

aw! I hope Harry doesn't ruin their perfect relationship!! haha. Razz Razz
Really? You're going? aww.... we'll miss you. :'(
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

you're going on a vacation??
that's great! hope you and your family will enjoy! Very Happy Very Happy

of course we'll still read your fic when you come back!
although i think my family and I will also leave sometime this april..
so at least i don't have to miss any updates. that would be so sad if i do.. Laughing

anyway, YEY! julienne definitely gave duke what he deserved.. she's already happy with danny anyway.
i'm anxious to read about what harry will show her.. aww, i hope he doesn't get his heart broken though.. Sad
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:07 pm

hello guys! unfortunately, no add until I come back.My brain is stuck and I couldn't quite get the chapter right yet. Neutral
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

nikka! wrote:anyway, YEY! julienne definitely gave duke what he deserved.. she's already happy with danny anyway.
i'm anxious to read about what harry will show her.. aww, i hope he doesn't get his heart broken though.. Sad

aawwwww.....so sweet about your concern for Harry. Smile yeah I know, Duke is an as*!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:13 pm

anika wrote:aw! I hope Harry doesn't ruin their perfect relationship!! haha. Razz Razz

Was it really perfect? *suspense music* dun dun dun dun! Razz
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:18 pm

chapter 9 to 11, danny POV, oh you are really great! i cant believe that danny cares for julliene, but he mess up when he called her.. i just love that cracks in here, i really love it...

wait i just read last week about your annoucement, sounds good news to me, so i could catch up...

but i will, coz i like the story line and the way you write, i learned something... Razz

maybe tommorow again! ate! ingat! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm

nikka! wrote:
flyhighstargirl wrote:weeeee!!! thanks for reading! wow! you read it pretty fast. heheheh!!!

really? haha.. that's because i couldn't stop anymore once i started reading it..
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i felt in the same way too! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:16 pm

hey guys I'm back! truth is, i didn't get any sleep yet. I'm going to take a nap and then come back with an add ayt? Very Happy Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:45 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:hey guys I'm back! truth is, i didn't get any sleep yet. I'm going to take a nap and then come back with an add ayt? Very Happy Very Happy

Hey, you're back!!! Welcome back, mate!! M'kay, sleeptight Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:38 pm

ADD!

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Harry's POV

My hands are sweaty as I hung up the phone. What in the world am I doing? I'm not supposed to be here, let alone, seeing Julienne. I probably scared her with that phone call. She did say okay. It's up to her if she would really come or not. I looked at the little kiosk I had some florist decorate with blue and white roses, and in the middle is a white piano. The lights carefully adorning the kiosk shone back at me. I'm getting hypnotized by the dazzling light. "I want to hear Julienne play the piano the way she did way back one more time. She is an increadible pianist but I don't want her to lose her touch. The same touch that made me fall in love with her. I want her to be part of the band, but I don't want her to regret after. That would be even more painful that seeing her with Danny." I let out a huge sigh as I checked the entrance for any sign of a beautiful girl. None. I looked back at the kiosk again. "I want her to be incredibly sure of her decision in joining the band. I don't want her to regret after. Danny must have put on his killer charms to get her to say yes." My heart ached at the thought of Danny and Julienne. The blood inside me started to boil at the image. "Maybe if I can change her mind, I can date her properly, without having to endure the pain of being rejected for Danny." I closed my eyes for a bit and I started to get lost in her beautiful image, her sweet tender music... Slam. My eyes shot open to the sound of a car door slamming. I stood up and spun around when I heard a faint "Harry". I ran to the entrance. It felt really redeeming for me to be running to her. "Julienne?" I called out. After a few seconds, a beautiful image in hoodie and jeans came across my path. I smiled like an idiot. "Hey." She gave me a tiny wave as she walked slowly towards me. "Hi. Thank you for coming." I tried to sound cool but I'm losing it. She nodded in return. "First of all.." I cleared my throat. "I want to apologize for the little incident we had at the house." I kicked a pebble and watched it disappear to the bushes behind. She didn't say anything. "Good Lord. She hates me." I started to get really nervous that I can't afford to look at her. "It's all right, Harry." She gave me a light touch in the arm that send shockwaves across my body, enough to strike me dead. I looked up to her and smiled. "Come. I want to show you something." I boldly held her hand and pulled her to the entrance towards the kiosk.

Before entering I spun around and looked at her. "I want you to close your eyes first." I told her. She raised an eyebrow. "What are you up to, Judd?" She crossed her arms across her chest yet a smirk was evident on her face. "It's a surprise." I told her, and mentally cursed myself. "This IS NOT a surprise." She closed her eyes and placed her on her sides. At that moment I felt like diving to kiss those lips. She looked divine! I tried to control myself as I felt blood rising to my face. I pulled her towards the kiosk. "Step up." I instructed her. She made a small step. "There you go." Her hands were perfect with mine. Like my missing puzzle. I wanted to hold her forever. She stood beside the piano now but I don't want her to open her eyes just yet. I want to take time to be lost in her beauty. "Harry?" She called out. "Yeah. Just a moment. DOn't move." I told her as I let go of her hands. "Harry?" She stretched her arms. She looked really cute. "You can open your eyes now." She did.

cyclops --LOL!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:53 pm

^ wee! You're back!!! Awww... Harry's sweet! Too bad Danny was first!! Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Chapter Twenty Nine: Julienne's POV

I felt tingly inside when Harry held my hand. More because I'm incredibly nervous. What is he up to? When she told me to open my eyes, I was more eager to do so. So much that my eyes would have probably peeled off! In front of me was Harry, holding a blue rose, which probably came from the hundreds others that covered the kiosk. The white baby grand piano was ready to be played beside me. I didn't know how to react to Harry. I don't know if I should squeal like a school girl, hug Harry, or what?! "This would have been so easy if it was Danny." I felt frozen. My expression was also frozen. "What's this for, Harry?" I asked, trying to sound as nice as I can. She stepped up to me. Too close that our chests touched. He held up the blue rose to my face. I love blue roses, and in an instant I was already drawn to it. I saw a tiny smile formed in Harry's lips. "This is for you." I took the rose, and thanked him. His blue eyes danced wildly. Unlike Danny's icy blue eyes, Harry's was warm, and deep. "What's with the flower?" I couldn't hold it any longer. His expression changed from gorgeously-cool to a little shock. He stepped back and in an attempted way, "Uhhmm.. Like an apology and a warm welcome to the band." I didn't say anything. I was trying to read his body language. He looked tense and agitated. "Thank you." I said anyway. "Why don't you play something?" He said as he sat down. "What do you want me to play?" I tested him. "Rachmaninoff." He answered, his coolness returning. "Rachmaninoff?" I laughed. "How can a drummer of a band possibly know anything about Rachmaninoff?" It sounded a bit rude. "Well, I have been to your concert before, Julienne." He admitted. I just looked at him. "Really?" A stupid smile appeared on my face. He nodded. "And I love the way you play the piano. At some point, Julienne. I didn't want you to join the band because this is who you are, a classical pianist." He sounded like he was trying to convince me something. "True, I love classical music. But I want to try something too." I thought of Danny. "I want to be with Danny in the band." I let out a huge sigh as I placed the blue rose on the bench and sat beside it. I decided to play the beautiful and romantic movement in Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto number 2. It is my personal favorite. My soul lifts up as the music started. Images of the Quintet came flooding back but I wasn't bitter already. To be in McFLY is a new start for me, and I would make sure I'd get to enjoy music with the band as I did before with the Quintet. I glanced at Harry. He seemed to be 'studying' me. I still don't quite understand this whole set-up. The flowers, the kiosk, the piano, and Harry as my audience. But I seemed to enjoy it anyway. It's the performer in me. I can't say no to classical music, and I can't say no to a performance. Even if it just for one person.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 pm

^ harry's educated. Haha. Awww... I feel sorry for him. Sad
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:57 pm

OHMY poor Harry Neutral Crying or Very sad
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Awww...you guys don't make me want to make Harry the bad guy. I feel sorry for him too. Who wrote this Terrible STORY?! Super Tounge
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Chapter Thirty: Harry's POV

The music of Julienne was intoxicating me. I felt the urge to just grab her and kiss her. But I'm trying to keep my cool. It's not the right time yet. I don't even know what I'm doing exactly. Images of our chest touching just a moment ago was enough to send me to heaven. She played on and on, her eyes occassionally glancing at the beautiful roses on the kiosk. She's smiling. As if thinking of a beautiful memory. I just sat there listening...taking in everything that I loved about her.

I composed myself and stood up, and walked up to her. She was just finished with the last chord. She seemed lost and unaware of any presence around her when she plays the piano. A true musician. I stood a few meters away from her. When she came out of the daze. "Wow. I've never played like that before." She sighed, shocked of her own skill and capability. She locked her eyes with mine. "What's this for Harry?" SHe asked me again. "I want you to really think." I started. She didn't get it. "Think of what?" She asked quickly, eager to hear my answer. I let out a huge sigh. "Are you sure you want to join the band, Julienne? Is THIS really for you?" I asked her. She seemed taken aback by my questions. "I thought you WANT me to join the band?" She asked, her voice a little high. "I want you, Julienne. But I don't want you to be with Danny for every single moment of your career." I urged myself to say that but I can't. "I want you to." I felt like a wimp. "Then why are you questioning my decision?" She stepped closer to me. I felt nervous to be standing so close to her. "I...Because...this is a new thing to you...and I..." I can't bring myself to speak about Danny. That's she's getting a little too close to him only after a few days. "You don't think I can last in the band, do you?" Her face drew a smirk, challengin me. "It's not that. You're a great musician." I explained before she got any ideas. "Then, I CAN last in the band." SHe concluded. I can't say anything anymore. My eyes went blank. "All I'm saying is, you're home is classical music and you're very good at it. I don't want you to regret having to move to a different genre just because your company folded." That was HALF-true. "I want to do this, Harry." She looked down on her feet, her voice soft. "I love music, and true, I'm not that knowledgable about pop or rock, but I can adjust." She explained, still looking down. "Crap. I made her upset. Why can't I just say it's about Danny?" "I'm sorry. I just don't want you to regret and have to blame us in the end..." I apologized. "I should just let her be." Images of Danny flirting with her clouded my mind and made my blood boil. I'm incredibly jealous. "I'd try it out. If it doesn't work...no hard feelings." She spoke softly. I simply nodded.

I led her to sit back on the bench and I sat beside her. I took the blue rose to my hand before sitting. "It's a beautiful flower." She said, her eyes glued to the blue beauty. "How did you know I love blue roses?" She locked her eyes to mine. "Blue roses are rare, and I personally love them too. I know your favorite color is blue. So I just went with the idea of blue roses." I gave her a cheeky grin. "Well.." She took the flower from my hand. "Excellent choice." She said as she gently tap it on my head. I gave out a small laugh, she did too. When we finished our short outburst, our eyes found each other again. I just admired her eyes. By instinct, my eyes travelled down to her lips. Her beautiful lips. I felt high. She just smiled shyly at me. "Has anyone ever told you... you're beautiful?" My heart was running a mile after I finished my question. I wanted to tell her she's beautiful to me. She giggled. "Yeah.." She replied, blushing hard. "Danny." A dagger dug deep to my heart, creating a wound that would forever bleed.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next