McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

+5
mcflyJBdarch
lia :)
Jessica!
carmzy_sweetness
flyhighstargirl
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 8 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  flyhighstargirl Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Chapter Thirty-One: Danny's POV

The sunlight illuminated my room and blinded my eyes as I shut off the alarm clock. The clock read 8:00AM. I stretched my numb arms and legs as I got up from the bed. "Today is the day." Julienne will officially sign the Super Records contract and will officially be our pianist. And I will OFFICIALLY be nuts to see her everyday. I can feel the butterflies flapping in my stomach. I was actually to excited to sleep last night. I lay down at around 10, but didn't get to sleep until about 2 in the morning. But I still feel refreshed. I stepped inside my bathroom to get a quick shower.

I wore my favorite shirt and put on some jeans, make sure it's low enough to get a good glimpse of my blue boxers. I opened the door and found Harry emerging from his room also dressed up. "Morning Harry." I greeted cheerfully. He just gave me a nod without looking at me as he passed by me and went down the stairs. "I wonder what's wrong with him. He looked pretty glum since last night after he came home." I observed my bandmate. "Maybe Izzy and him had another fight. Those two aren't getting along." I gave out a sigh. Today is supposed to be a huge day for the band and one of my mates ain't feeling it. I looked at myself at the hallway mirror and fixed my curly mess on top of my head. "Looking good, Jones." I told myself. I went down the stairs to get some breakfast. As usual, Tom is on his apron and cooking up some waffles for us. "Morning, Dan." He greeted turning to look at me. "How on earth do you know it's me, Tom?" I cracked. "MOtherly instincts." He joked as he flipped the waffles to a plate and lay it on the table. I searched the room for Harry. He's nowhere. I took a peak at the living room but he wasn't there either. "Where's Harry?" I asked. "I don't know. I saw him coming down but he just went straight outside." Tom replied as he sat himself on the chair and took off his apron. "He looked pretty glum." I told him as I got myself a fork and a bottle of honey. "I know. He has been acting strange lately, Dan. I can't get through him." Tom sighed. Tom is like the leader of the band and he has a way of looking out for everyone of us. Obviously, he's very concerned with what is happening to Harry. "You think it's because of Izzy?" I asked before gulping down the cold juice. "I guess so. I heard them arguing by the phone again last night after he came home. I guess it's over between those two." He answered. "You guys talking about that sl*t Izzy?" A voice came from behind me. It was Dougie. Tom nodded. "Well, that serves her right. Harry deserves to be free of her." Dougie spat as he took a big waffle to his hand and started munching. "Did Harry tell you anything, Dougs?" I asked. He shook his head. "Anyway, you guys better hurry. We have to be in the company in an hour for the signing." Tom reminded as he went up the stairs.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 8 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Oowww, poor poor Harry.
Keep 'em coming, me likey<3 (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Chapter Thirty-Two: Julienne's POV

I was ready and dressed when my phone rang. "Henry" flashed in the screen. "Yeah?" I answered as I went to grab my bag and shove my piano pieces inside my bag that I have started arranging for several McFLY songs that I liked. "Julienne, I'm sorry. I know we are a little behing schedule." He apologized right away. I glanced at my desk clock and it read 9:18AM. They promised to pick me up before nine. I rolled my eyes. I am always been early, and my team had always been on-time. Guess this is what I get for a rock-band. "What's the hold up?" I asked as I grabbed my bag and went out of my room. "My car broke down and I will be taking the cab to the company." He told me. "I was on my way there when it broke down, I'm waiting for someone to tow it." He continued on and I could hear the busy street from the other line. He must be causing traffic. "Who will pick me up?" I asked. "Harry is on his way." He answered. My body stiffened. "Harry?" "Listen, I'll call you when I'm on my way, okay?" With that he hung up the phone. The loud beeping made me jump a little.

Harry. He didn't seem happy when he walked me out of the park last night. He just became quiet all of a sudden and his sparkly eyes went dull. He left without saying goodbye...and now he is picking me up. "Did I make him upset? I didn't do anything!" I sat on the living room sofa as I wait for that dreadful doorbell to buzz. "Maybe he really doesn't want me to join the band. BUt that is MY decision. And I have decided." I sat up and straightened my yellow baby-tee. "Why did I even decided to join the band?" I asked myself loudly. Then Danny's image came into my mind. "Oh..right..." I hit my forehead. A funny feeling started to form in my stomach. "Maybe Harry is right. Maybe I belong to classical music. And I won't be able to fit in. Is it really because I want to be with Danny that pushed me to make my decision and maybe this is NOT what I would have wanted for myself?" I'm starting to feel a little hint of regret already. CRAP! "Maybe I should just quit music, and do business." I dismissed my negative thoughts away and constantly reminded myself that I WANTED this. My eyes travelled on the pictures that hang by the living room wall. Pictures of me when I was a kid--and as usual, I was already playing the piano. Then there's me on the signing of my contract. I looked geeky with braces. Ang then, the Quintet. My trophy closet was over-flowing with little awards to major music awards I've won from several competitions. "That WAS me. Now, I'm going to embark to a new chapter in my life." I reminded myself to breathe from time to time. I glanced at my watch. Only a few minutes had passed and still no sign of Harry. I decided to call mom. I grabbed my phone from my bag and punched in my Mom's number. She answered on the second ring. "Hey MOm." I greeted. "Hi sweetie. I heard about you and Duke." Wow. That was quick. "Let's not talk about Duke, okay, Mom?" I pleaded. "Sure. What made you call?" SHe asked. "I have some news that I wanted to tell you." I told her. "MY mom is going to chop my head off for deciding on this matter without her." She waited on the other line. "I'm joining McFLY." I told her. "WHat?! That band who abducted you?" She yelled. "Mom, relax. They didn't abduct me or anything. The news just blew it out of proportion." I explained to her. "Why? What about classical music? Your piano?" She was hysterical. "I will still be playing the piano. I'm their new pianist." I tried every effort to calm her down. "BUt you will be playing 'noise'!" She hissed. "MOm, their music is actually not bad. I did my homework and listened to their albums. It's actually good." I was getting desperate. She didn't say anything. "Mom, I get to be like any other ordinary teenage girl in London. Get to listen to 'normal' music that doesn't require so much intelligence and skill to listen and appreaciate to." I explained. "Young lady. You are digging your own grave. When these clowns have their concerts, you will just be in the background! You are never a background." She was convincing me that I am getting to the dark side. "I don't care. I had been the main attraction since my career started. I am willing to take a break from it all but not completely letting go of music." I argued with her. Why is she being so difficult? "I already had plans to move to Austria. And you could start your career there." She informed me. "What?! I am not moving to Austria, Mom." I insisted. The door bell rang. "Mom, I have to go. Just for once, trust your daughter that she can make her own decisions. I don't have to live in classical music forever. No one does." I hang up before she could say a word. "That must be Harry." I fixed my hair before opening the door. True enough, it was Harry. "Hey." He waved. "Hey." I waved back as I closed the door behind me and walked to his car. "I'm sorry I'm late." He apologized. "It's all right." I told him as he opened the car door for me. "Henry called me earlier and informed me of the delay."

Harry didn't say anything as we drove to the city. I couldn't take the silence anymore. "You know, I started to make some piano arrangements of the songs you guys have recorded in your previous albums." I broke the ice. "Cool." He answered me rather coldly. "Okay Harry. I know you don't want me in this 'thing'. You're just like my mom." I shook my head as I stared outside of the window. "It's not that, Julienne." He sighed. "Then what is it? LIsten, we will be working together. I don't want us to start off with the wrong foot." I told him. His expression didn't change. "It's very difficult to explain. Give me time before I will tell you, okay?" He answered and gave a tiny smile. I simply nodded. "If you say so." He looked at me and smiled. "Welcome to the band....in advance." He winked.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

kai(: wrote:Oowww, poor poor Harry.

Hey Kai! Thanks for dropping by! Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 pm

flyhighstargirl wrote:[quote:dd38="kai(:"]Oowww, poor poor Harry.

Hey Kai! Thanks for dropping by! Very Happy[/quote]

Sure thing (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:06 am

wow.. it's been a long time since I last read this story.
er.. kinda. lol.

I can't wait for her to be officialy in the band already!
let the drama begin! ahaha..

but poor harry.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

hmmm... well, at least it's not tom...? ahaha!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Hello guys! thats for dropping by.

I am kinda suffering from writer's block again and I can't seem to finalize my next add. I will be quite busy with my piano too since I am preparing for a recording (amateur one though) weeeeeeeee!!!

so keep bumping this page and I hope I'll be able to add more Surprised
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi!!! haha. It's been tooo long.
I pity Harry, really. But does he have to be so cold? haha.
Looove the updates! My heart's racing! Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sat May 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Chapter Thirty-Three: Julienne's POV

Harry didn't say anything more after that. We drove in awkward silence and I have been trying too hard to break it. "What songs do you like in our albums?" Harry finally asked. The question made me jump a little. "Uhhmm." I started. "I only listened to the first few albums." Making a mental note that they have 4 apart from the Greatest Hits. "You mean, Room on the Third Floor, and Wonderland?" Harry looked at me. His blue eyes twinkling when he gave a little smile. "Yup. But i really like Wonderland." I told him, my cheeks blushing. "That was a pretty good album. What is your favorite?" He kept his eyes back on the road. "I liked everything in Wonderland." I decided that was a really safe answer. "I memorized one pretty quickly though." I admitted. "Memorized singing or playing?" He gave a little chuckle. "Playing, of course. I can't sing." I added. "I think you can." He insisted. "You have never heard me sing, Harry." I pointed out. "But i have a FEELING that you can." He added with much intonation on 'feeling'. I shrugged, giving him a sign that I don't want to argue. "So which one is it?" He asked afer a few seconds. "Huh?" I felt like an idiot! Can i not keep track of the conversation anymore, not to mention that I am so excited to see Danny. "The one you memorized easily." He had that smile again. "She falls asleep." I answered. "I thought so!" He gave a laugh. "What's funny about that?" I wondered of his sudden outburst. "Tom actually told us before that NO ONE can ever play that song better than he did." He explained. "I am not saying I can play it better than him. I'm just saying.." He cut me short. "Come on, Julienne. Even I can safely say that you can whip Tom's butt in the piano!" He assured me. I simply looked out of the window.

I can tell that we are almost in the studio. Then I didn't like what I saw. I saw Harry moved his right hand to reach something at the back. He put on his glasses and a cap. I didn't mind his sudden play with disguise. The crowd I would presume to be McFLY fans were outside the building. They had their faces on the car. "Hold on." Harry told me sternly. I didn't know what he was supposed to mean by that but i sunk in the car seat further if that was at all possible. As we neared the crowd, fans, papparazzi were soon caving in on the Harry's car. He managed to drive through it without actually hurting anyone. It was insane. I felt claustrophobia kicking in and I stared to tremble. "What is going on?" I stammered. "This is our welcoming party." He was being sarcastric. From the looks of the faces of the crowd pasted on my window, they didn't like me. "I didn't know that they knew of your plans to get me." I managed after my head started to get dizzy with the wave of people shaking the car. "You know the fans, they have eyes behind their heads." He told me simply. "Don't they know it is you driving?" I wondered. "That's why I put this on. Trust me, it would have been worse if they knew WHO is driving." That made me wonder how much more dizzy I could get from this. "WE hate you B*tch! Stay away from McFLY." I could hear one of them said. Some were showing me the finger. I saw placards of my face with a huge red X over it. I felt like crying. I have never been this hated before. I tried to keep my composure and not to cry as Harry drove carefully through the sea of angry teenagers before the security came out and tried to make a way for the car to pass which I thought was pretty impossible to do but somehow they did it. We were at the back parking space at the back sooner than I thought and I realized the mess that the mob created earlier. I swear those big splatters on the windows are caused by really ripe tomatoes. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't say anything. I was going into shock. "You all right, Julienne?" Harry placed his hand on my shoulder and I twitched as if that gesture gave me pain. I didn't nod. I didn't shake my head either. "I'm sorry about your car." I apologized anyway and I could see the reaction that gave Harry at the corner of my eyes. "Julienne, that is not neccessary." He assured me, his voice so warm unlike the cold banter I got earlier from the angry fans. And it dawned into me. Joining this band would only make them angrier. They will probably shoot me if they see me next time. I would jeopardize the band's career if I join. I looked at Harry. My eyes were blurry from the tears that forced their way out of my eyes. "I've decided." I told him. Harry kept his face still. He didn't react.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

^ Aw.... Poor Julienne...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue May 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Aww, that is so sad T^T
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8