McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

+5
mcflyJBdarch
lia :)
Jessica!
carmzy_sweetness
flyhighstargirl
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  flyhighstargirl Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 pm

ADD!!!

Chapter Eight: Julienne's POV

I sank in my king-size bed as the news about my incident with McFLY faded. "Danny Jones is a freak!" my blood seemed to boil under my skin when I thought of Danny's comment on the whole thing! "Is that all he can say? Now the whole of McFLY fan-base is gonna think I'm some psycho." "Yes, I'm still here." I spoke to the phone that was tightly-clutched on my right hand. "I didn't know you went running off to McFly..." Mr. Law said. "I didn't! Someone pushed me." I defended. "Yes, but you were front row of the mob, Julienne. What were you doing there anyway?" he asked. "I...." I started.... "Why was I there? "I was just intrigued..." I blurted out. "I see." The moment of silence was deafening. "I have to go, Law." I clicked the phone off.

"I have expected such news....I know I would make headlines after my incident with Danny Jones whats-his-face...But...Attacked? and the comments from the fans....didn't they see i was pushed? Although, they have a point, i shouldn't have been there in the first place..." I thought sadly as i fumbled with my stuffed rabbit. "You don't think i attacked him right, Mr. Whiskers?" I childishly asked my 10-year old toy. I pressed my ears against its soft belly as if listening for an answer. "Whatever! I shouldn't be affected! They are the reason why LRC folded, the reason why i'm angry at the Quintet and the reason why my life became so complicated all of a sudden! It's they're fault! It's the stupid mob's falut that they pushed me! HA! Fat chance!!! I'm the one who touched the blue-eyed cutie." I spat at the walls as if they were human beings. "Wait...that didn't come out right...." My heart sudden felt the rush as my mind replayed Danny's steely blue-eyes locking with mine....his hot breath on my face....his freckles that carefully outlined that face....his nose that is undeniably cute and..perfect...the gorgeous curls that fell on his forehead.... "WAIT! Julienne Bayley! What are you thinking???!!!" My conscience battled with my growing thoughts of Danny Jones.

I fought my way out of the bedroom to get some breakfast when the phone rang again. I rushed to the phone by the living room. "Yeah?" I answered. "Hi! Julienne? It's me." the man on the other line spoke. Words got caught in my throat. "Who?"
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Worlds Apart (FINALLY AN ADD: Chapter 33)--bABUMP!

Post  Jessica! Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Um, this doesn't really help, but I LIKE BOTH PHOTOS! XD

I love your fic, btw. I haven't been reading much, but I can catch up today! Yaay. :]
Jessica!
Jessica!

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.likeomgitsjessica.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 pm

OMG next chapterr :]
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:43 am

hi guys!!! Thanks!!! i need more comments!!! PLEASE!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:39 pm

comment comment comment
:]
you're right its getting lonely here No
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 pm

true true true!!! OMIGOD!!! UR SIG!!!!!!!!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Smile
i like the first pic.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:07 pm

adddd pleaaaaseee!!!!!
whhhoo called julienne???

i like the first pic btw.. Smile
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:32 am

MORE ADD!

Chapter Nine: Danny's POV

I placed down the phone. "Guess I'll call him a bit later. I need to grab a bite." I moved to the kitchen when Harry's voice stopped me. "You didn't expect her to answer the phone right?" "Actually, I was about to call Henry. But I'm incredibly hungry and I need a bite." I told him as i continued my way to the kitchen. I grabbed myself a plate and place fat sausages on the plate that Tom has prepared. I scooped a big helping of scrambled eggs, again, that Tom prepared. I reached for my glass and filled it with juice. I sat down on the breakfast table and stared at big slob of a mess called my breakfast. Why do I feel so uneasy? Images of Julienne flooded my mind again. Her deep dark eyes looking at me. "I could have died if i stared any longer." I picked up my fork and stuff my mouth with the sausage. When the food hit my mouth, my hunger vanished. I lost my appetite. I'm worried about Julienne. I don't want her missing. A pretty girl like her shouldn't be lost....My mind wandered on its own, I pictured finding Julienne, holding her close to me, feeling her soft body against mine; smelling that sweet scent I was able to take a good wiff of; her smiling... I will bet my life she would drive me insane if she would only smile at me. I shook my head. My thoughts were getting a bit extreme for me. "Why am i so drawn to her? She hates me for crying out loud. Our music don't mix...Then why? Why do i think about her this way?" By this time, I was getting sick of the breakfast. I ran back out to the living room where the phone stood.

I picked up the phone and placed it on my ear. I took a deep breath as i dialed for our manager. "Yo, Hens..."I started. "What's up Danny? I'm sort of busy here." He told me. "Oh! I'm sorry but I would just like to ask if you watched the news earlier." My throat felt dry as recaps played in my head. "Yes I did, Danny. Publicity." He said. "Would you be able to call the news station? I really want to clarify on some things." I waited for him to reply. There was a long pause so i pressumed he wanted me to go on. "I said more that what was shown on TV, and I'm afraid if Julienne was watching she'd feel offended." I told him quickly, not trying to sound too concerned. "I wanted to explain more. Julienne didn't attack me. She was pushed. And i definately don't want the fans to hate her." I took a deep breath, more evident that my concern for her is growing. "She's been through a lot that day I'm sure, and now she's missing. I can't believe what the poor girl must be thinking right..." Before i could say another word..."She's not missing, Danny." OUr manager corrected me. "Huh? But the news--" He interrupted me again. "You told me that the news cut off most of your lines, you expect them to deliver everything accurately?" He's got a point there. "So, where is she?" I spun around to the boys on the couch. All of them were watching me like I'm some scene from a movie. "Where?" Tom mouthed. I shrugged while waiting for the manager to answer.

Julienne's POV
I waited as the mysterious caller clicked to answer another call. "Why am I even waiting for this person to answer back?" I cursed myself. I was about to hang up and go eat my breakast when he came back on the line. "Hey, Miss Julienne. Sorry to keep you waiting." He apologized. "Okay, who are you?" My voice sounded irritated. "I'm Mr. Henry Peterson. I am the man who drove you home yesterday." He told me. "Oh hi! Thanks! Uhhmm...Why did you call?" I asked, trying not to sound rude. "Well, the news told everyone in London you were missing. And i was wondering where I should pick you up so I could drive you home." He snickered. "Very funny." I commented with a tiny laugh. "I'm fine. Technically, only you in the whole of London knows I'm home..well, except for the people here in the house." I told him. "Anyway, I wasn't able to formally introduce myself. I'm from Super Records and I was hoping if you could meet up with me and a few people." I felt my throat starting to twist. "Am i getting my career back perhaps?" A long pause. "Miss Julienne?" Henry finally broke the ice. "Uhmm... What is this for if I may ask?" I asked him as i sat down on the nearby couch. "Let's just say that after a news like that in the morning, record companies all over UK would be calling your household and would try to get a hold of you. You're jewel in the music industry, Miss Julienne. And I want to be the first one to get a hold of you." He explained. "Jewel, huh? Are you sure I'm still as valuable as you think I am? If i were, the company wouldn't have disbanded. That place is built on classical music, and targeted on a fix classical goal...and.." My words were cut short. "Who said anything about playing classical music?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. "Meet me at the Port later on at 3 PM. We'll be there, and we can talk about things." He told me plainly. "It sounds like a trap!" My paranoia kicking in. "Sure. SOunds good to me." I told him. With that, he said goodbye and clicked the phone. I sat there recalling the conversation..."Super Records....Where did I hear that from again?"
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica! Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:15 pm

OMG!
This is so good XD
They can't stop thinking about each other, awww.
And what a lucky coincidence that it was him who drove her home!
Approve!

More, pleaaaase PBJT!
Jessica!
Jessica!

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:28 pm

LOL! at Jessica! Thanks for dropping by. I should be adding more soon. I'm having writer's block Very Happy
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:47 pm

anyway! ADD!! LOL!

Chapter Ten: Danny's POV

"What did Henry say?" Dougie asked, his eyes still glued on his food. "I don't know. He said she's safe at home." I sighed as I put down the phone. "I still don't feel at ease though..." "You think Henry and Julienne are together?" Tom's eyes went wide. "What?!" I snapped. Harry and Dougie laughed out loud. "It's possible." Tom shrugged. "You and your ideas, Tom." Harry laughed. "You think Izzy knows her number, Harry?" I asked anyway. They all stopped laughing and looked at me like I'm some over-sized watermelon is some fair. "Harry!" I snapped. He blinked twice and said, "Why on earth would you need her number for, Danny?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Harry's interrogation mode. "I want to know if she's okay! I want to know if she's really safe. I want to talk to her...invite her out for lunch, coffee, maybe a movie later tonight after dinner..." I didn't mean to think about the later parts. "I just want to clarify some things..." I said anyway. "Danny, mate. You're a teen player. You say that all the time to girls. It's normal for you." Harry started. "True, mate. You don't normally get bothered with this kind of stuff, Danny." Dougie agreed with Harry. I didn't say anything. I just stared at the floor. "Dan.." Tom motioned me to sit down on the chair in front of me. I did so. "Listen, Danny. She'll be fine. It's not our fault she's missing, or she's out of her career. We didn't do anything to her. More importantly, we didn't abduct her or anything. I'm sure she's okay. I trust Henry. That guys knows better than the news." Tom comforted. I simply nodded and went to the kitchen to continue my breakfast.

I sat in front of my messy plate again. Most of the food untouched. I lost all of my apetite. Although, i felt a lot better that Henry knows where Julienne is. How does he know anyway? Do they know each other? I grabbed for the sort-of busted kitchen phone. "Hope this works. I can't believe I'm doing this but here goes." I placed the phone in my ear, and smeared my skin with dust. This phone has been really crazy lately. But I wouldn't want the boys to hear this conversation anyway. I heard a faint dial tone. [i]"BIngo!" I silently cheered. I pressed for operator. I waited for a few seconds and a woman came on. "Hi. Uhmm.. Please connect me to the Bayleys." I spoke, my voice trembling, my conscience nagging me that I should put the phone down. "No way can i do that..." "What is her address, sir?" She asked. "Uhmm.. I have no idea, but i really have to reach her. Her name is Julienne Bayley." I pleaded. I was silently hoping a miracle would happen. That her home phone would appear on the screen. Suddenly, I heard it ring. I felt like screaming when blood rushed to my face. "Hello?" a sweet voice spoke on the other end. I opened my mouth to answer, but my voice failed me.
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:08 pm

OMG
how cute
dannyyyy Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 pm

mmmoooooreee!! Smile pleasE?
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 am

LOL! thanks for reading guys...but i have an announcement to make

Chapter 10 would be my last add for now. I have to fly to Manila tomorrow for my training with Metrobank (yes, i'm working). I wouldn't be back within a week. So! I hope i can type in more adds in between breaks but i doubt it. thanks for reading and keep in touch! i still need those comments on the pictures by the way, and the fic in general. Thanks all!!!

I love you I love you I love you
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica! Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:46 pm

LOL! at Jessica! Thanks for dropping by.
No problem. I promised I'd read this! I just hadn't had the time to frequently stop by and comment.
Now, I'm making time to frequently stop by and comment!

Aww, one week? *sniff*
See you then!

*waits patiently in a dark corner* What a Face
Jessica!
Jessica!

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Hey hey hey!! Very Happy i'm back!!! bounce bounce

now who wants some add??
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:12 pm

me me me!!! Wave
btw
welcome back Group hug
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica! Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:05 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, welcome back! XD

I would very much want some adds!
Jessica!
Jessica!

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:11 pm

add guys! sorry for the delay! work!

Chapter Eleven: Danny's POV

"Heeelllloooo?" she asked for the second time. I waited for my voice to find itself. "Come on Danny! Say something!" I commanded myself. I heard a sigh. Surely she's growing tired and is bound to hang up soon. I let out a huge sigh. "Hi! Is this Julienne Bayley?" I finally asked. "GEnius, JONES! Smart question." "Yes, who is this?" The sweet caller asked. "I just wanted to check if you are okay. My identity isn't important." I answered, trying so hard to disguise my thick Norhtern accent. "Try to sound like Tom...or Dougie...or Harry! ANYBODY!" "Okaaaayyy.....Who is this?" she added. "Uhmm...." My mind is about to shut-down with panic! BANG! I slammed the phone down, and regretted it after. I can see it in my head: Julienne jumping, startled by the loud bang I made. "Would she sue me? To be a great pianist, you need sharp hearing..." My mind laughed at me. "What am i saying? I'm losing it." I took a deep breath and joined the guys in the living room. I sat beside Tom and watched the stupid cartoons on the screen. My lifeless eyes stood there unblinking. I felt a slight shove. I turned around and saw Tom. "You all right, Mate?" He asked, trying so hard to cover his smirk as evidenced by his prominent dimple. I nodded and watched the TV again. Harry clicked back to the news. "Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!" Dougie whined. "I was watching that, Harry!" he squealed like a five-year old. "Shut it, Dougs." Harry teased. I stood up and headed for the stairs. I can't stand being with the guys when they're arguing over the remote. "I'm heading to get some sleep, okay?" I mumbled as if anyone paid attention. "Don't be long now, we're meeting someone later this afternoon." Tom told us while reading a text message, I presume, from our manager. "I thought we got the day off today?" Harry whined as he tiltled back his head in complaint. "Sad news. He said it's urgent." Tom replied while placing his phone on the coffee table. I simply nodded and continued my way to my room.

When I got to the top floor, all the voices of the guys, and the TV drowned. "Peace at last." Then my body tingled as I could hear the sweet angelic voice of Julienne. "Snap out of it, Jones! You've been thinking of the wrong girl since you woke up." My mind argued. I pushed that thought away. I made my way to the room and lay on my bed. Thoughts of Julienne started to invade me again. I couldn't put myself to sleep. I feel so restless I could scream. I bolted to my laptop, logged on and goggled "Julienne Bayley". In an instant there were pages of matches. I lips curved into a huge smile when I opened their official website. A Flash video of the Quintet came on...my heart raced when I saw Julienne with the piano. "Man! She's a fitty!" I could feel my hands shake as I opened picture after picture...gallery after gallery. I even listened to some clips that they posted on the website. Not my type of music........but I'm getting interested by the minute!
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm

cooool :]
nice add :]

"Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!" Dougie whined. "I was watching that, Harry!" he squealed like a five-year old.
dougie's so cute! bounce
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:26 pm

thanks kai! teehee! yep! dougie is adorable! =)

im suffering from writers-block so it would be hard for me to write. Shocked
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

hello guys! cant really write anymore... super busy. hope i can find time during the hoidays... miss you all! Sad
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm Back!! =)

Chapter Twelve: Julienne's POV

I pulled some ragged skinnies and my favorite blue-while hoodie from the closet. I was preparing myself for a meeting with Super Records. "Why on earth am i feeling all jittery?". "Oh yeah....I forgot..I don't have a manager." I scolded myself as i pulled my jeans up. As soon as I finished putting my clothes on, I looked at myself at the mirror. "Image of someone without a career." My clothes are nowhere formal for an interview with a record company. I snickered as I repeated the words 'Super Records'. Sounds pretty childish for me. So I don't think I am under-dressed at all. I wore my faded Spider-Man cap and pulled my hair to a ponytail. With one last look at the mirror..."Yep! I'm dressed for the occassion."

I started the engine to my Blue Mini Cooper and put on my seatbelt. My head played the conversation I had with Henry. POrt. 3PM. I glanced at my digital watch, it's about 30 minutes past 2. I guess I wont be late. I stepped on the gas and zoomed my way out of the estate and into the busy road.

I parked a block away from the Port after looking for a parking space near the Port. Unfortunately, there's no lone spot but a block away. I slammed the door shut as i stepped out of the car. I pulled my hoodie up so no one would recognize me. I caused some commotion in the TV and pappz might be on my tail. Surprisingly, I couldn't find anyone following me. I checked my back and saw no one. Good. I was about to reach the Port when i heard a familiar sound. Camera sounds. Soon, shutter bugs surrounded me. "What the..." "Miss Julienne, what is your comment on the report on national TV?" "Miss, is it true you were missing?" "Julienne, how true that McFLY abducted you?" "What caused your outburst with Danny Jones?" "The McFLY fans are pretty angry." "Would you consider this a publicity stunt only? Now, that your record company closed?" "Where did you go after the commotion in front of Super Records?" My throat got jammed by heart. "Super Records? McFLY?" I froze in my place when my mind tried to analyze what i just heard. The pappz stood there with their cameras and boom sticks reaching and slamming on my head. I ducked away and tried to squeeze out of the crowd. My head felt dizzy. I heard a lot of clicking, a lot of questions...McFly...Super Records...comments...Danny JOnes... and a lot of screaming girls. MY eyes started to blur as the heat around me started to cave in. "I'm about to pass out." "Dude, what are you doing?" I heard a guy yelled. I'm not sure who he was but he sounded familiar. "I'm trying to get her out." A thick-accented guy answered. This was drowned out my screaming girls. The cameras continued to flash and i was starting to lost my balance as I struggled to walk out of the crowd and get some oxygen. It was too much. My vision blackened. My ears blocked, and i started to fall. I felt strong hands grabbed my back. I was too dizzy to see who it was. I think I was too dizzy to realize that I was lifted off the ground. "Levitating?" I mentally kicked myself for the stupid thought. My sensed drowned yet my nose caught a wonderful scent. Strong manly perfume. I started to open my eyes and I saw my rescuer.... Danny Jones. That was my last sight before I passed out.

I opened my eyes to bright lights blinding me. "Good, you're awake." I immediately heard. "What happened? was it a dream? Did Danny really save me?" I shot up when I heard a slight cough. I looked at the face looking at me. Those piercing icy blue eyes I have thought about, staring at me. I looked away. My cheeks started to burn. I was on a couch...on a house.... Whose house? "Julienne, are you okay?" his strong hands touched my shoulder and I immediately turned into goo. Quit your thought, girl! This is the guy who harrassed you on national TV and is the root of your problems and hatred. My mind reminded me. I took a deep breath and spank his hand away from my shoulder. I could tell he was taken aback. I don't blame him. I'm pretty taken aback myself! I heard a sigh. "Look, I'm sorry. I made a stupid comment. But trust me. That's not all what I intended to say." He apologized, as if he read my mind. I heard footsteps down the stairs. "Ah! You're awake." Mr. Peterson came. I spun around and shot my "not so mysterious driver anymore" a piercing glance. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I practically screamed at him. Danny stood up, his wild eyes dancing crazily. Dougie and the rest of the McBozos stood frozen in their tracks. "Tell you what?" Henry asked. "That you're working for THEM!" I emphazised so hard on the last word it was slick with hate. The blonde boy stood with his mouth open. "And to think you'll drag me into this?!" I snapped. I lurched forward to choke Henry when Danny pulled me and held me close...hugging me. I wasn't the only one who was surprised by this move..
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  flyhighstargirl Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:44 am

Chapter Thirteen: Danny's POV

"What?! My thoughts practically screamed at me when it took me a while to realize that I'm holding a girl who practically hates me. My eyes closed when she didn't move away. My hands travelled that beautiful back. MY nose touched her hair. What an intoxicating smell. I just want to comfort her. A lot of things have happened in such a short time....it must be pretty frustrating and traumatic even. I want to start all over again, start right this time. When I heard that we're meeting Julienne at the Port, i felt like my soul jumped for joy. I don't know why I even like her. Do I really like her? I don't usually think of girls this way. I'm more of a...fling-type of a guy. She didn't stir. I would give the world just to know what she is thinking at that moment. The room was eerily quiet. I could only hear her breath against my chest. I silently prayed that she wouldn't move away from me. "JOnes you idiot! She hates you! and you're supposed to hate her too!"

"That's enough, Danny!" Dougie's voice snapped my thoughts out. I felt his hands on my shoulder. I could tell he was about to pry me away from Julienne. He did. My eyes landed on the girl I just hugged for what I felt was eternity. She stood there with her eyes blank. She didn't blink. She just stared at me. She didn't look like she was breathing to me. Then it hit me....Her hand hit me. She slapped me! I'm not surprised. Her body shook with anger as I looked at her again. "Julienne, I'm so--" I pleaded. "Save it, JOnes!" Julienne spat. Ouch...I only thought my conscience has the right to call me 'Jones'. "I think it is best if we sit down and talk about this." Tom suggested. It took her about five seconds to breathe, relax, and she nodded.

We went to the little conference room in the house opposite the living room. She walked like she was about to walk to her executioner. I stood right behind her. How I long to just hold her and make her hatred go away.

Last edited by flyhighstargirl on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
flyhighstargirl
flyhighstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next