McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born the Other Way Around (one shot)

+5
PuDd_T
MEG
kaisthelimit
jaschier
anika
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Born the Other Way Around (one shot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Born the Other Way Around (one shot)

Post  anika Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:15 pm

[quote="carmzy_sweetness"]Awwww. That was cute.

Good job Anika. Smile[/quote

Oh my gosh. I'm humbled by you... seriously. Coz I think you write so well. haha. Embarassed
aw. Thanks a lot!!! Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Born the Other Way Around (one shot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Born the Other Way Around (one shot)

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 pm

anika wrote:Oh my gosh. I'm humbled by you... seriously. Coz I think you write so well. haha. Embarassed

Nahh. Just takes a lot of practice I guess. But seriously, that was good.
I'm still sorry I don't have that much patience to actually start reading your chaptered fics though. Razz I'm tamad eh.

I'm actually quite jealous you have ideas to write a lot of fics. Keep it up!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:15 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
anika wrote:Oh my gosh. I'm humbled by you... seriously. Coz I think you write so well. haha. Embarassed

Nahh. Just takes a lot of practice I guess. But seriously, that was good.
I'm still sorry I don't have that much patience to actually start reading your chaptered fics though. Razz I'm tamad eh.

I'm actually quite jealous you have ideas to write a lot of fics. Keep it up!

really? thanks a lot! haha. Very Happy I can't believe it. I still feel small compared to you.
oh don't worry. It's long. That's why. Even I would be turned off. lol!
haha. Nah. I'm just really inspired by McFly and my imagination's pretty wild at times. Music
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Baboy!!! can't wait for this one!!!
when will post the whole story?
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 pm

MEG wrote:Baboy!!! can't wait for this one!!!

Baboy! haha. I dunno. May maybe? Or sooner. I'm not yet done writing. Very Happy
I'm trying to make it really good. XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 pm

anika wrote:

Baboy! haha. I dunno. May maybe? Or sooner. I'm not yet done writing. Very Happy

yey!!! okay, take your time then.
don't worry about it. as long as harry's there it's good enough. haha. kidding! i know it's great! bounce
yipee! Dance Dance Dance
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm

MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

don't worry about it. as long as harry's there it's good enough. haha. kidding! i know it's great! bounce
yipee! Dance Dance Dance

hahaha. buang ka gid. awww. you really love harry don't you? I love you
Yup. I'll take my time. Or I'll take a shower. lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 pm

anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

yipee! Dance Dance Dance

hahaha. buang ka gid. awww. you really love harry don't you? I love you
Yup. I'll take my time. Or I'll take a shower. lol!

of course! harry's special! haha. I love you
you take both, baboy! Dance Dance Dance haha!
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 pm

^ hahaha. Yeah. I'll do that! Razz
Oh gosh. Natan-aw na ni sang cousin ko. hahaha. dead dead dead
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:58 pm

anika wrote:
hahaha. buang ka gid.

Okay...totally OFF TOPIC but... are you like Ilonggos or something?

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:08 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
anika wrote:
hahaha. buang ka gid.

hahaha. Bingo! You got that right! I'm not born an Ilonggo though. I'm from Antique and I originally speak Karay-a. But we use Tagalog at home. I just go to school in Iloilo and I come home every weekend. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:56 pm

anika wrote:
carmzy_sweetness wrote:
anika wrote:
hahaha. buang ka gid.

hahaha. Bingo! You got that right! I'm not born an Ilonggo though. I'm from Antique and I originally speak Karay-a. But we use Tagalog at home. I just go to school in Iloilo and I come home every weekend. Razz

Pa singit lol.
Wow, you speak, Karay-a, Illongo, Tagalog and English. Too many languages to handle =)) I can't even memorize one Japanese word(random)
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm

kai(: wrote:
anika wrote:
carmzy_sweetness wrote:
anika wrote:
hahaha. buang ka gid.

Pa singit lol.
Wow, you speak, Karay-a, Illongo, Tagalog and English. Too many languages to handle =)) I can't even memorize one Japanese word(random)

haha. Yup. And my mom's teaching me Ilokano now coz she's from La Union. haha. Napintas is maganda? whhaat? totally far far away! Razz
haha. Ilonggo's easy once you know Karay-a. Or the other way around. The two languages are very close. So,it wasn't a prob learning. I tried learning Spanish once. But I had no more time continuing it. Shame. haha. But I do know a bit of Australian slang. Just a few words like chook, chokkies, daks, and a few more. haha. But it's okay I guess. My mind hasn't fizzled up from all the languages. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:34 pm

anika wrote:
kai(: wrote:
anika wrote:
carmzy_sweetness wrote:
anika wrote:
hahaha. buang ka gid.

Pa singit lol.

haha. Yup. And my mom's teaching me Ilokano now coz she's from La Union. haha. Napintas is maganda? whhaat? totally far far away! Razz
haha. Ilonggo's easy once you know Karay-a. Or the other way around. The two languages are very close. So,it wasn't a prob learning. I tried learning Spanish once. But I had no more time continuing it. Shame. haha. But I do know a bit of Australian slang. Just a few words like chook, chokkies, daks, and a few more. haha. But it's okay I guess. My mind hasn't fizzled up from all the languages. Very Happy

Really? Isn't that like teased/tease in tagalog? Napintas, I mean. Oh, s'okay. Australian slang? Cool. I've wanted to learn those. Haha. I bet you have one hell of a good memory. Haha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:37 pm

^ I think so, right? haha. Anyways, it's very very far. Nah. Before I didn't know Karay-a too. But then my classmates started teaching me. I guess you just get used to it and you start speaking it. It's really not that hard. Very Happy \
Australian slang is awesome!! cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:55 pm

anika wrote:^ I think so, right? haha. Anyways, it's very very far. Nah. Before I didn't know Karay-a too. But then my classmates started teaching me. I guess you just get used to it and you start speaking it. It's really not that hard. Very Happy \
Australian slang is awesome!! cheers

I haven't heard Karay-a ever. Hahahaa. Yeah, you just need to get used to it.
Amen to that. I have cousins from Australia, and when they started talking my jaw just drops. It amazes me =)) Then I've seen this vid on youtube 'bout Aussie slang, man I can't even understand a word she said. Lmfao. But I think she's exaggerating.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:03 pm

^ hahaha. I like Ilonggo better though. Karay-a's a bit.... never mind... hahaha.
Really? cOOL! I know! Can't understand a word right? Their slang is like confused
It's like "What the fudge were they saying again?" Razz
aah. I think their accent's really like that. haha. It's hard to understand but definitely very interesting. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah confused . Hahaha.
And its hard to learn too Razz
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm

kai(: wrote:Yeah confused . Hahaha.

Oh I know. I'm just learning a couple of words. a coldie is a beer. A blue is a fight. A lippie is lip gloss. Avos are avocados. haha. It's a very colorful language. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

anika wrote:[quote:1837="kai(:"]Yeah confused . Hahaha.

Oh I know. I'm just learning a couple of words. a coldie is a beer. A blue is a fight. A lippie is lip gloss. Avos are avocados. haha. It's a very colorful language. Very Happy[/quote]

It sounds cute. Shortened words, Haha.
Blue is a fight? So far! Hahahaha. Razz
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 pm

^ hahaha. I know!! Odd! And barbies is barbecue!! Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2