McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:05 pm

jaschier wrote:oh my!!!!

wait wait!!! i want to learn how to play a piano, without looking the keys!.. i love spongebob. i have a spongebob notebook but i gave it to my sister, coz it looks like its for girls... btw, pamela was really a fan of spongebob,...

carrie? *snap, snap, snap* she's so lucky! superb!

Harold/harry, what! oh no! he fell in love with her... that a great fight for danny..

brucie, is so adorable...

OH!!! danny and anthea are so sweet! terrence sky is so stupid, its a big loss for him talaga.. and the x-girlfriend of Danny was really fool... but that ok, naging sila naman ni anthea... pero naalala ko ung isang episode sa MAXX, the killergame axe... lol

yeah... they are really sweet... Fishing? i never tried in my life... poor dougie, that diona, i like the name of his dog, fif! parang galing sa beverly hills.. lol i wonder when Dougie got hit with the nuckle of the horse!!!

wee, i love it!!!!

WAIT! NAKAHABOL NA PALA AKO!!!! ang saya!!! parang kailan lang!!! feuw! that a big relief!

ps... i really love your fic!!! Razz

Wooow!! hahaha. Thanks a lot for the comment! I'm glad you like my fic! Razz
good you caught up. Yehey! PBJT! PBJT!
haha. Yeah. It was meant to be. Joy! Joy!
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty All About You___ Take 82 Chapter 18 Part 1

Post  anika Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 pm

CHAPTER 18 (WEDDING DAY)

“Can you pull the zipper at the back?” I asked Jessica as I looked at myself at the mirror.

“Sure thing”, she said and zipped my dress carefully.

My black hair was in cute curls now and a clip was attached on it. I put on a little make-up and some lip gloss.

I was wearing a white strapless dress with a blue ribbon tied around the same outfit.

“How do I look?” Jessica asked me, fussing with her hair a bit.

“You look amazing”, I said and gave her the thumbs up.

There was a knock on the door. The doorknob slowly turned and Tom’s face peeped from the outside.

“Hey girls. You’re looking very fabulous”, Tom grinned at us.

We both smiled. “Thanks Tom.”

“By the way, be out in ten minutes. It’s nearly starting”, he reminded us before rushing away.

We were both done in less than five minutes.

We entered the huge garden of the Fletcher Mansion. Long tables stretched out in the place, different dishes on them. The center stage was decorated with exotic flowers (most likely imported from other countries) and the seats were slowly being occupied as more guests went in.

I surveyed the area. Wow. A lot of rich families were here: the Wellingtons, the Diazes, the Larrisas, and a whole lot more.

I scowled when I saw David Kirkby. He winked at me. I only rolled my eyes.

He still wasn’t giving up, even if he already knew that Danny and I were a couple.

“Hey!” Dougie’s voice called out.

My eyes darted to the right, and I saw him, Harry, Danny and Tom in their suits. Pamela and Nicole were seated at the back, wearing the same outfit as Jessica’s and mine.

I saw a vacant seat beside Danny. I sat down there, being very careful of my dress that seemed so fragile.

“Hey”, Danny greeted me with a peck on the cheek.

I beamed at him. “Hey Danny. You look very handsome.”

And he was. He always did look so gorgeous in suits, and his hair was neatly fixed now. His perfect set of teeth gleamed as he grinned at me.

“Thanks. You look absolutely beautiful as well”, Danny replied.

“Well, I have to. Now that I’m paired up with you”, I grinned.

We were at Carrie Fletcher’s wedding back here at the Fletcher Mansion. It’s been a very busy day. We saw Carrie a while ago in her stunning wedding dress. She had a really nice husband and Carrie loves him.

I was one of the bridesmaids along with Jessica, Pamela and Nicole. There were some others but I didn’t know them. I was paired with Danny; Jessica with Dougie; Harry with Pamela; and Nicole with Kyle.

Kyle and Carrie were close friends actually and I heard from Tom that he had helped her in some tight spots.

Tom was the best man.

We were all waiting for Kyle to come. Suddenly, someone emerged from the doors of the mansion.

I whirled around to see someone I never expected to come.

It was Harold.

I waved at him. He shyly waved back.

Danny was still smiling, but his smile seems to have shrunken.

There was a vacant seat next to me. I pointed to it. Harold nodded and proceeded to the chair.

I didn’t know that Danny and Dougie were already exchanging glances.
‘Danny, I smell trouble’, Dougie mouthed to him.

‘I know. I’ll keep an eye on him’, Danny mouthed back.

Harold sat down beside me. I grinned at him.

“Hi Harry. What’re you doing here?” I asked him.

“Ah. Kyle’s not coming here. He’s sick. So I came in to fill in for him”, he replied.

“Aw… Kyle’s sick. I hope he gets better. Ah. Harold, you’ve met him before but you were unconscious. He carried you when the football hit you square in the head. This is Danny, my boyfriend”, I said brightly as I introduced him to Danny.

Harold seemed to raise one eyebrow but it was gone on a few seconds. He faced Danny, smiling a bit.

Danny was facing him, also smiling. But I could see that his eyes were somehow… cold.

“Um… Danny, this is Harry. He’s a new friend of mine. He’s from Denmark”, I said, an awkward tone to my voice.

Harry held put his hand. “Hey. I’m Harold. Nice to… Um… Meet you.”

Danny smiled more widely now. There was more effort, but I could still feel resentment from him. “Hey. Nice to meet you man.”

They shook hands, still grinning at each other and laughing nervously.

I looked at them with a confused expression on my face.

Okay. Things were definitely awkward now.

When they were shaking hands, I could see them sort of glaring at each other,
even if they were grinning.

I didn’t know what was running in their minds.

‘So, he’s here again’, Danny thought.

‘Hm… This is the guy’, Harry thought.
They finally let go. I was kind of relieved because it looked like they were about to crush each other’s hands.
After that, the ceremony started, and we all lined up with our pairs. Danny was very much close to me, as if I’d get attacked by a vicious beast.

I wondered what was wrong with him.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride”, the priest said, looking at Carrie and Kurt with a smile.

Carrie grinned at Kurt. She looked absolutely breathless. Kurt smiled at her ans gently pressed his lips against hers.

The crowd all cheered and clapped their hands. Mr. and Mrs. Fletcher were crying now, dabbing handkerchiefs at their eyes. I saw a tear coming out of Tom’s eye but he brushed it with the tip of his finger.

I was beaming. Everything was so beautiful. I could feel myself getting teary-eyed.

“It’s all so beautiful”, Pamela remarked as she clapped her hands.

“I know. It’s all too much”, I replied.

After the ceremony was over, there were a lot of picture-takings. My face ached from too much smiling.

Finally, it was all over. Danny winked at me as we went back to the table. I invited Harold to come join us. Thankfully, Dougie, Tom and Harry kept him company. Danny, however, would only mutter a few things to him.

I saw David Kirkby waving to me. I rolled my eyes.

Danny placed his hand on my shoulder and threw a piercing glance at David. I saw David wince.

“Okay. The bride is now about to throw her bouquet. Eligible ladies, gather around”, the host said. He had sleek blond hair and was taller than me. he was Ben Fletcher, Tom’s uncle.

I pecked Danny on the cheek and smiled at him. “Be right back.”

“Okay”, he smiled at me.
Nicole, Pamela, Jessica and I gathered in a large circle. All the other girls were with us. I saw some giggle and someone say that they were hoping they’d catch the bouquet.

“Ooh. I hope that guy with the short brown hair catches the garter”, one blond giggled as she pointed at Harry.

I saw Pamela purse her lips and raise her eyebrows.

“Harry! What time was our date again?” Pamela yelled.

Harry looked surprised. “Um… It’s at five Pam.”

“Oh. Thanks. I forgot”, Pamela said and turned her back.

The blond girl blushed and moved to the other side of the circle.

I chuckled. “Whoa Pamela.”

She grinned. “Well, I wasn’t about to let them take my boyfriend.”

Back at the table, Danny was still glaring at David. Finally, he decided to leave David alone.

“Hm… You know him?” Harold asked.

“Oh. Hey. Yup. He’s a git. He’s always been trying to get Anthea”, Danny replied, smiling a bit.

“Oh. Indeed. I hope Anthea doesn’t get the bouquet.”

“Why’s that?”

“I dunno. But look at the possibility if she did. Would you like another guy pulling up a garter on her leg?”

Danny thought about it. He had a point. He certainly didn’t want another guy to pull a garter up Anthea’s leg.

“Good point. But Anthea’s clumsy. I’m sure she won’t catch it”, Danny said confidently.

Harold nodded. “Correct. She is quite clumsy. A total klutz. She won’t catch it.”

My, how they had faith in me.

Finally, Carrie threw her bouquet. The girls squealed and rushed forward. I stayed at the back. I couldn’t possibly catch it. It was…

THUMP!

Something landed on my right hand as I held it out.

It was the bouquet.

My eyes widened. “Whoa! I caught it!”

Danny and Harold gaped at me. They couldn’t believe it.

Pamela, Nicole and Jessica grinned at me.

“Hey, you caught it”, Nicole grinned.

“I wonder who’s gonna pull the garter up your leg?” Jessica snickered.

I gulped. Oh no. Maybe I shouldn’t have caught it after all.

I saw David Kirkby’s face brighten. I gulped even more.

Things so do not look good.

“Ah! Good, good. Young lady, sit here”, Ben Fletcher said, pointing to a chair in the middle.

“Um… Good luck”, Jessica said, an anxious expression on her face.

“Um… Thanks”, I replied as I went to the chair.

I’ll be needing it.

Danny was already talking to Tom, Harry and Dougie at the table.

“I know. This does not look good. We can’t have another guy pull up a garter up her leg!” Danny said.

“I know. I won’t allow it”, Harry said.

“Neither will I”, Tom agreed.

A voice behind them suddenly spoke up.

“May I join you? I don’t want anyone getting it either”, Harold joined in.

Danny hesitantly agreed. “Oh fine. Who’s going to get the garter? One of us, so it’s safe.”

“Danny it should be you. You’re her boyfriend after all”, Harry suggested.

“Yup dude. You do it”, Dougie agreed.

“Okay. Guys, keep an eye on that git”, Danny nodded, pointing at David Kirkby.

They all nodded and proceeded to the center as Ben Fletcher called out for the eligible men.

I sat down on the chair, holding the bouquet.

Man, I hope it wasn’t David Kirkby.

“Keep an eye out for the git”, Danny reminded Harold.

They all waited for the groom to throw the garter.

“1… 2…. 3!” Kurt said and finally threw the garter behind him.

I screamed a bit when I saw who caught it.

Oh my gosh!! It was David Kirkby!!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty All About You___ Take 83 Chapter 18 Part 2

Post  anika Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:27 pm

I nearly cried when all of a sudden, Dougie slapped David’s hands, sending the garter flying.

“Oops!” Dougie grinned.

The garter went flying towards a red-headed guy. He seemed eager to get it.

Suddenly, Tom appeared with a tennis racket (where the heck did he get that?!) and sent the garter flying towards Harry.

“Okay. We have a winner—“ Ben started to announce when Harry threw the garter towards Danny.

The crowd was getting confused now with the bizarre show in front of them.Some of the guys moved away, afraid that Danny and the rest might hit them.

The garter was going towards Danny now.

I sighed. Thank God it was him.

All of a sudden, Harold flew in front of Danny and caught the garter.

Danny looked outraged.

“Traitor!!” Danny bellowed and grabbed the garter away from Harold.

The garter flew out of Harold’s hands and he fell down as Danny pushed him. They were both on the ground.

“Hey! Sorry! I didn’t know you were there!” Harold protested as Danny toppled over him.

“Oh yeah. Great excuse. But I know you had other reasons”, Danny said sarcastically, refusing to get off Harold.

Oh my! They were really fighting!

“Danny! Harold!” I called out.

They looked at me. I frowned at them.

“And someone finally caught it”, Ben announced, pointing to a guy with brown hair.

The guy blinked. He probably couldn’t believe it either.

Danny got off Harold. He cleared his throat and held out his hand. “Um… Sorry pal.”

Harold sighed. “It’s okay. I wasn’t looking.”

He took Danny’s hand, brushed his suit and got up. The two looked at each other for a while.

What was up with these guys?

“Danny!” I called.

He looked at me. I gave him a please-stop-it look. I smiled a bit. He sighed and smiled back. He nodded.

I saw him apologize to Harold. That was good. I smiled again at him. It was a really good thing that he was still sensible.
I sat on my chair, waiting for the one who caught the garter. I hoped he wasn’t a pervert.

“Okay chap. Slip it in”, Ben announced.

The brown-haired guy approached me, smiling meekly.

Hm… He wasn’t so bad.

I pulled my dress up until a bit above my knees.

“Whoa. I never knew her legs were that smooth”, Nicole whispered to Pamela.

“Hey, look at Harold and Danny”, Pamela whispered back.

Danny and Harold were looking at me, their eyes wide. They must’ve had the same thought.

The guy with the brown hair knelt on one knee. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

All of a sudden, he gasped.

“Oh my gosh! Are those the new Lacoste shoes?”

I was surprised for a while but I managed to answer him. “Why yes. They are. I just bought them last week.”

“Woah. Those are really fabulous you know. I saw Cate Blanchette wearing those when she walked on the red carpet.”

“Oh my gosh! That’s why I bought those! Did you see Carmen Electra’s outfit?”

“Oh yes! Totally gorgeous! It really accentuated her figure.”

We both laughed.

Oh my gosh. Who would have thought that he was gay? It was quite a shame though. He did look pretty handsome.

“I’m Kean”, he said, grinning.

“I’m Anthea”, I greeted him brightly.

“Um… Is it okay if I pull this up your leg? I mean… I’m not really a boy, so I’m not a perv.”

I nodded. “You know, I’m relieved it’s you.”

He smiled and began slipping the garter. It was above my ankle now… Now it was a bit above my calf… Now it reached my knee. Not it was a little above my knee…

“HOLD IT!!! THAT’S ENOUGH!!” Harold and Danny said at the same time.

The crowd laughed a bit at them.

“Um… I was already stopping there”, Kean said, surprised by Danny and Harold.

“Um… Sorry. They’re a bit protective. Especially the one with the brown hair. But he’s sweet you know”, I replied.

“Aw… Glad you’ve got a great boyfriend.”

“Thanks.”

I said goodbye to Kean. He was a nice guy.

I walked back to Danny. He was smiling sheepishly at me. “Sorry about that outburst.”

I laughed and kissed him gently on the cheek. “It’s okay Danny. I get you.”

He grinned back and squeezed my hand. “Thanks.”

I saw Harold and waved at him. He smiled and waved back at me.

“Danny, I’ll just go and talk to Harold a bit okay?” I told him.

He nodded and agreed. But I felt that he didn’t totally agree with the idea.

I sat down next to Harold. He must be lonely. “Hey Harry.”

He smiled at me. “Hey Anthea. Sorry for the outburst.”

I laughed. “Nah, it’s okay. I get you. You didn’t need to worry. The guy was gay.”

His eyes widened. “Oh really?” He chuckled.

Hm… I never noticed this before but Harold was really handsome.

“Yup. I swear. He knew the brand of my shoes at once”, I continued.

“Well, that’s funny”, he nodded.

I smiled and looked at Danny. My smile became gentler.

Harold noticed my expression. His heart twisted and his smile faded.

“So… You really like him don’t you?” Harold asked.

I beamed and nodded. “Yeah. I do. He’s gone through a lot you know. He’s sweet, and yeah I like him.”

He smiled weakly. I wondered why.

“Harold? Is there something wrong?” I asked him, a worried tone to my voice.

He shook his head and still had a faint smile on his face. “I’m fine Anthea, really.”

Suddenly, he held my hand and squeezed it a bit. “I’m fine. Just keep on smiling okay?”

He was smiling at me. I looked at him. Why was he like this?

He looked at me for a while before standing up. “Well, I have to get going. Bye Anthea.”

I stuttered a bit. I was just so surprised by the way he acted. “Oh. Okay. Bye Harry.”

Then he left and I went back to Danny.

“He’s acting weird Danny”, I told him.

“Oh? Oh well. You know how boys can be”, he said, placing his arm around my shoulder.

I sighed. “I guess you’re right.

Danny smiled at me and pinched my cheek. “Hey. You shouldn’t frown. Come on, smile now.”

I laughed and began to grin. “Yeah. You’re right Danny.”

“That’s better.”

Danny was always cheering me up. That’s why I really liked him.
I stopped getting worried and just had fun. Carrie said that she kind of recognized Harold but couldn’t really quite figure out who he was.

Danny and I danced when the music played. All the couples were dancing too.

I looked at Kurt and Carrie.

He chuckled and continued dancing with me. “I know. They look pretty happy.”

I smiled at Danny. “I’m pretty happy with you too you know.”

He chuckled. “Really? Then this’ll make you happier.”

He pulled me by the waist and kissed me gently.

Yup. That did it.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty All About You___ Take 84

Post  anika Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:26 am

CHAPTER 19 (BOOK)

I beamed as I placed the book ‘The Joyluck Club’ on the counter. The saleslady grabbed it and had it scanned.

“Ten ninety-nine”, she said in a bored voice.

I took out my wallet and handed her eleven dollars. She punched it in and the cash register opened with a loud ding. The woman handed me the book and my change. She slapped the receipt onto the piece of tape stuck on the plastic.

I walked around the bookstore a bit. I was pretty happy. I decided to go here so I could buy myself a book.

I actually really wanted the book ‘Shopaholic and Baby’ by Sophie Kinsella. I’ve really enjoyed the other books and Becky was a pretty wacky character.

A while ago, I spotted it. But then this girl who had brown hair grabbed it before I could. And that was the last one.

Oh well. There was always next time.

I decided to wander here a bit more. I loved being in a bookstore. I could probably live in one.

I suddenly spotted the girl with brown hair. I began observing her tentatively.

She placed a book back in the shelf and left.

I went to that shelf and gasped when I saw which book she put back:

It was ‘Shopaholic and Baby’!

I seriously wanted to scream and tear my hair out. I’ve wanted this book so badly and I’ve been waiting for it for weeks. The girl had such bad timing. Horrid even.

I held the book, wishing I had waited for a while.

Darn it. Why didn’t I bring extra money?

I sighed and placed the book back in the shelf. There was a frown on my face and I sighed once more as I went out of the bookstore.

Rats.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Danny asked as he poked me.

I blinked twice and snapped back into reality. I’ve been spaced out for a quite a while.

“Oh. Sorry Danny. I was just… Um… Thinking of something”, I replied, taking a box of cereal off the shelf and tossing it into the basket I was holding.

“What was it?”

I thought about it for a while. Well, he was my boyfriend. So I guess I could tell him. Plus Danny’d understand.

But then, maybe the reason was childish.

“Um… Maybe you’d think I’m being like a kid”, I told him.

He chuckled. “You can tell me anything you know.”

I sighed and smiled a bit. I saw a pack of Cadbury chocolate. I chucked that into the basket as well.

“Well, I wanted this book you see. It’s called ‘Shopaholic and Baby’ by Sophie Kinsella. I already bought another book yesterday and I didn’t have enough money left. So I couldn’t buy it. I was pretty bummed out”, I told him.

He nodded his head. “Hm… It’s not so childish you know. I understand you.”

I brightened up a bit. For a minute there, I thought he was going to laugh his head off.

“Really Danny?” I asked him.

“Yup. Books are pretty awesome you know. So I get you”, he replied, an understanding expression on his face.

“Thanks Danny”, I gave out a huge sigh of relief. “I though I was the only book freak here.”

He placed his arm around my shoulder and smiled. “Nah. I’m a book freak too.”

I smiled. “Thanks Danny. I feel okay now.”

He grinned. “I’m glad you do.”
I’m glad I opened it up to him. He was a sweet boyfriend. At least he didn’t laugh at me.

Somehow, I could tell he was planning something.

“Yup Harold. I really love that book. It was a shame that I didn’t get it”, I told Harold over the phone.

Jeez. I was still pretty bummed out about the book. But I was feeling much better now after talking to Danny yesterday.

Harold just called me today. He wanted to chat with me a bit. I decided to tell him about my book dilemma.

“Aw… That’s a shame. Don’t worry. You’ll probably find it tomorrow or someday”, Harold assured me.

I grinned. “I hope so.”

“Um… Anthea. Listen, do you want to come with me to the bookstore tomorrow? The one at Vega Mall? I need to buy something and I’m not that familiar with the mall yet”, Harold asked.

I nodded. “Sure Harold. I’d love to.”

Too bad I already spent my allowance on Busted cds.

The call ended as I said goodbye to Harold. He made me feel better too.

I walked away a bit. But no sooner than a few seconds had passed, another call arrived.

I answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Hey Anthea”, Danny said.

I smiled. “Hey Danny. Why’re you calling?”

“Well, I was wondering if you’d like to come with me to the bookstore at Vega Mall. Is that okay?”

“Sure Danny.”

I suddenly remembered that Harold had plans with me as well.

“Danny, someone’s gonna tag along. Is that okay?” I asked.

He immediately agreed. “Sure Anthea. It’s no problem at all.”

“Thanks Danny. See you tomorrow.”

“Yup. I’ll pick you up at eight.”

“Sure.”

“Bye. Love you.”

“Bye. Love you too.”

Danny and I were waiting for Harold. We were at the Vega Mall already. There were a lot of people here, all rushing to buy what they needed.

Finally, a bronze-haired boy wearing a blue jacket and pants arrived.

I waved at him. “Hey Harold!”

He grinned at me. His grin vanished a bit though as he saw Danny. I saw Danny purse his lips a bit as well.

Here they were again.

Luckily, Danny managed to break the icy tension by saying ‘hi’ to Harold. Harold muttered a cool yet polite hello back at him.

We entered the bookstore. I kind of felt sad again. I can’t believe I let that book slip out of the tip of my fingers! If only I had waited.

“Anthea, I’m gonna buy something okay? You just roam around for a bit. I’ll be back soon”, Danny said and pecked me on the cheek.

I nodded. I had no problem with that. “Sure Danny.”

“I’m gonna go too for a bit”, Harold smiled at me.

I nodded.

As the two walked away, I could tell that they were glaring at each other from the corner of their eyes. I wondered what could cause them to be so cold and stiff towards each other. The already cold air condition was cold enough without their own frostiness towards each other.

I looked into the mirror, trying to figure things out.

Pfft. As if looking into a mirror would give me the answer.

I didn’t know just how ironic that was.

Danny was running his fingers over the books, checking the authors.

“Okay… Dan Brown… Amy Tan… Sidney Sheldon… Where’s Sophie Kinsella?” he said as he searched for the authors.

I didn’t know he was trying to find the book that I wanted so badly. That was the sole purpose of this trip.

He finally spotted it. ‘Shopaholic and Baby’ by Sophie Kinsella.

He had a triumphant grin on hid face.

“Hm… It’d be weird if someone sees me carrying this. And I’m still gonna get some index cards”, he said and hid the book in the middle, far from any person’s view.

He walked away.

Very soon, Harold arrived at the same shelf. He was also searching for the book that I wanted.

He had a bit of a hard time. Finally, he found it hidden in the middle.

“Curse the person who hid this”, he said and hid it at the shelf on the top; just next to the encyclopedias and history books so no one would take much notice of it. He wasn’t about to let anyone see him carrying a book that was for girls mostly. Plus, he had to buy something. He’d come back for it later.

Danny came back, carrying his newly-bought index cards. He still had some notebooks left to buy though. He just went back to check on the book.

He searched in the middle and began to panic as he saw that it wasn’t there.

“Where the bloody-?” he began to say when he saw that the book was placed on the top shelf.

He raised an eyebrow, grabbed it and placed it back in the middle. The nest time he’d swing by this aisle, he was definitely going to get the book.

Harold went back, looking appalled as he saw the book missing from the top shelf. He suspected that it was in the middle once more. He was right. He extracted it from the shelf and placed it on the top shelf once more. He’d come back for it later as well. He left in quick strides.

I was still waiting for Danny and Harold. Suddenly, someone tapped me on the back.

I turned around to see a girl just shorter than me by a few inches. She had brown hair and braces.

I gasped when I saw her.

Oh my gosh! I couldn’t believe it!

“Hey Anthea”, she said in a squeaky voice.

That did it! It was her! That squeaky voice was hard to forget.

I hugged her, almost carrying her off the ground. “Megan!!! I can’t believe it’s you!!”

She chuckled as I let go of her. “Hey. Nice to see you too.”

Megan was a really close friend of mine back at my old school. She was tiny but very sweet and cute. I would gush to her everything. I wished she stayed that size forever… We’ve been chatting whenever we had time.

We chatted a bit. She told me that things have been great for her and that she misses me. I missed her too, I told her.

We passed by one aisle. I gasped when I saw one book on the top of a shelf.

It was ‘Shopaholic and Baby’!

“Oh my gosh! I so want that book!” I exclaimed, pointing to the book on the top.

Here it was! Inches from my fingertips! Jeez! If only I had money.

“Get it Anthea”, Megan told me.

I followed her and got the book. Lucky her. At least she could have this glorious book in her hands.

She smiled when I handed it to her. “Okay. You can have this. Consider it a gift.”

I clapped my hands to my mouth. “Oh my gosh!! Megan??? Really??”

I couldn’t believe this! It was a wish come true!

She nodded, her hair flipping. “Sure. We haven’t met in a while and this could be a souvenir of our trip.”

I squealed and hugged her, saying ‘I love you’ over and over again.

This was great! And to think that I’ve been moping for the past few days.

Megan paid for the book and had to go. I bade her goodbye and thanked her. I just couldn’t believe it!

Danny and Harold were at the same aisle, looking at the set of books on the shelf.

Again, there was this ice-cold tension between them.

“So… Um… You gonna buy something?” Danny asked.

Harold nodded. “Um… Yup.”

They scanned the shelf for the name ‘Sophie Kinsella’. One book in the middle had the name ‘Sophie Kinsella’ on it.

Danny reached out for it. Surprisingly, Harold began to reach for it as well.

This was not a good sign.

The two grabbed for the book at once. Both of their hands were on the book now.

The two gave menacing glares at each other.

“Um… I need this”, Danny said coldly.

“I need it too”, Harold replied icily.

“Look!! A guy’s peeping at Anthea!!”

Harold whirled around, letting his guard down for a few moments. But it was enough for Danny to grab the book and make a dash for the counter.

“Hey!” Harold bellowed and ran after him.

It was too late though, because Danny had already paid for the book. He kept on rushing the cashier lady, and the woman couldn’t help but wonder why.

Harold scowled. He felt outraged.

However, that scowl turned into a snicker as he saw which book Danny got.

“Wrong book”, he said to Danny.

Danny’s eyes widened. He looked at the book again.

It was indeed Sophie Kinsella, but it was ‘Shopaholic Takes Manhattan’.

He got the right author but got the wrong book.

Harold snickered. “Good luck bub. See you.”

He left and bumped into me along the way. He said that he was leaving and thanked me for coming with him.

A few guys were snickering at Danny. Danny rolled his eyes as he clutched the book.

“Danny, what’s that?” I asked.

Though he didn’t want to, he showed me the book.

I gasped. “Oh my gosh! Danny, you’re the best! You’re really trying to understand my likes! I got this too! Megan got it for me!”

I showed him my ‘Shopaholic and Baby’ book.

‘There’s the bloody book!!’ Danny thought.

I was so surprised. I can’t believe he bought it too. This was just so sweet!

“I love you Danny!” I exclaimed and kissed him gently on the lips. The guys who were snickering at him had dropped jaws now.

I was grinning widely at Danny as I let go of him.

“Really? You don’t think I’m a sissy?” he chuckled.

I shook my head. “Of course not. It’s very sweet and it means a lot to me.”

He smiled and kissed me again.

The book wasn’t such a waste after all. In Danny’s opinion, it was more than worth it.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:30 am

Uh-oh HaroldO_o
Hahahaaha, nice one Pamela!!!!
Oh no!!! David caught the garter!!! I thought it would be Harold.
Hahahahaha, a tennis racket?
Oh my God! Harold?
Hahaha, I love the wedding part! So funny!
Harry and Danny are so childish, I love it.
Aw, I missed this fic!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:45 am

KAI wrote:Uh-oh HaroldO_o
Hahahaaha, nice one Pamela!!!!
Oh no!!! David caught the garter!!! I thought it would be Harold.
Hahahahaha, a tennis racket?
Oh my God! Harold?
Hahaha, I love the wedding part! So funny!
Harry and Danny are so childish, I love it.
Aw, I missed this fic!

haha. It's kind of like Tippy to say that. Razz
Thanks for reading! I had fun writing the wedding part. I think I was watching Prince of Tennis when I wrote that too. lol!
Yup. They're like kids! Group hug
Thanks! I'm humbled. Thanks a lot for reading. I think I'll update tomorrow. A wacky character returns in the next chapter. Laughing Laughing
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty All About You___ Take 85

Post  anika Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:58 pm

CHAPTER 20 (ROSANNI)

Danny and I were waiting for Nicole and Pamela to get back from the zoo. We’ve been waiting for them to get back for a couple of minutes now.

My sandals swept against the grains of sand as I sat on the swing. Danny would push me from time to time. The breeze was cool against my skin.

I held the straps attached to the swing.

“Hm… Can you guess what they got?” Danny asked me, pushing the swings.

Hm… It must be something cute. They were looking forward to adopting a rabbit. Knowing Pamela, she’d pick something cute, fluffy and soft.

I was dead sure she’d pick a rabbit.

“Speaking of pets, how’s Brucie?” I asked Danny.

The dog was pretty restless at times; but somehow, I’ve grown to love him. I’d walk him probably every week now. Thankfully, he’s begun to obey me more often now.

I clapped my hands when he actually followed my order to sit down. I grew fonder of him everyday.

“He’s fine. I think he misses you. He keeps looking at ‘that’ picture”, he grinned.

By ‘that’ picture, he meant the one where we had that photo shoot for wedding attires. It’s been quite a few months now. We’ve been keeping it for quite long now. I simply adored the picture.

“Hey guys!” we heard Pamela’s voice call out from far away.

Danny and I turned to our backs, hoping to see the cute furry pet that they had brought back.

However, my eyes widened as I saw what she was cradling in her arms. In fact, Danny’s jaw dropped a bit too.

The same question tugged on our minds:

Why the heck did she pick that?

Pamela grinned widely at us. “Hey guys. I got her. Isn’t she adorable? And she knows so many words!”

Oh my gosh. I never thought that I’d come face to face with this creature again:

It was Rosanni the parrot, the very one that Danny and I met at the zoo.

It was preening its feathers as Pamela placed it on her right shoulder. She giggled as if it was the most adorable thing that she had ever laid her eyes on.

“Um… Pamela… Interesting choice”, I began to say as I got off the swing and approached her.

I said hi to Nicole as I saw her at Pamela’s back.

“I know! She’s great actually, in my opinion. I don’t know why no one wants to adopt her”, Pamela said, stroking Rosanni’s beak gently with the tip of her finger. Why was she treating it like it was some sort of cute poodle?

The parrot suddenly shrieked. “DANNY!!!”

Danny couldn’t help but grin. “Um… Hey…”

Oh great. Now a parrot’s trying to steal my boyfriend away from me.

“Danny…. You’re so handsome”, the parrot squawked.

Danny and I laughed.

Jeez. This parrot’s absolutely bonkers!

“Um… Thanks… I guess?” Danny said, laughing a bit as he placed his hands in the back pockets of his pants.

“Hey… Girlie… What’s your name?” Rosanni squawked to me as if bent its flexible head in an odd angle.

“I’m… er… Anthea”, I replied nervously.

Rosanni looked like she wanted nothing more than to poke my eyes out.

It squawked and began hopping on Pamela’s shoulder, flapping its wings so much that a few of its feathers were falling.

“Ooh! So you’re ‘Anthea’ the guy was talking about!” it squawked and giggled.

Danny, Pamela, Nicole and I exchanged confused glances. Someone was talking about me? Who could it be?

Danny looked pretty serious.

“Rosanni, can you tell us who?” he asked the gossiping parrot.

We were also wondering who it was. And I very much wanted to know.

Who could it be? I asked again. More importantly, what did that person say to Rosanni? Was it something good? Or something bad?

The parrot squawked a bit more, making loud harsh noises.

“Ooh. Nosy people”, Rosanni squawked.

Nicole snorted. “Yeah right. Like you aren’t.”

Rosanni snapped its beak at Nicole. Nicole swiftly moved out of the way as Rosanni drew near.

Whoa! That was scary!

Nicole gasped and threw a reproachful look at Rosanni. “Why you dirty bird…”

The parrot squawked happily, as if it did something good.

“It’s your fault. It’s your fault”, it repeatedly chanted.

Nicole rolled her eyes.

Pamela grinned. “Aw Nicole… Just try to understand her. Rosanni… Please tell us.”

The parrot seemed to think about this for a while. After a few seconds, we knew the answer when she shook her head.

“Nope. Nope. Nope”, it squawked, flapping its bright red wings.

We all sighed, except for Nicole. She was pursing her lips, tapping her foot and raising an eyebrow.

“Rosanni… If you won’t help us, I’ll strangle you”, she threatened Rosanni in a dark voice.

Rosanni winced but nevertheless tried to look as if Nicole’s threat had been mild.

“You can’t do that! I dare you!” she provoked Nicole.

For a minute, I didn’t think that Nicole could do it. Much to my surprise, she placed her hands around the parrot. She had a wide smile on her face.

Rosanni began flapping her wings. “You wouldn’t!! You wouldn’t!!”

Nicole raised an eyebrow and said in a cool voice “Oh? You think?” She pulled Rosanni upside down. “Kill Rosanni! Kill Rosanni!”

“Okay! I give!”

Nicole slowly released her grip on Rosanni. Pamela threw a reproachful look at Nicole but Nicole only shrugged and grinned.

Wow. It actually worked.

“So… Who was it?” Danny asked the parrot.

“Yes. Yes. I only overheard him though. He’s a strange fellow, talking in his sleep”, Rosanni narrated.

This caught Danny’s attention. He had a hunch who it was.

“Do you know his name?” Danny urged.

The parrot scratched its head. “Nope. I just flew over to where he was sleeping. He said he liked a girl named Anthea.”

My eyes widened. What the heck was this?

“Ooh Danny. I smell competition”, Pamela teased Danny.

For a moment, I expected him to just roll his eyes and laugh it off. It wasn’t such a big deal anyway. I liked him very much, and I wouldn’t look for another guy.

However, Danny looked nervous; scared even.

He cleared his throat. “Um… Nah. As if I’d let that happen.”

Pamela raised an eyebrow and smiled, as if she knew what was going on. “Danny, you’re nervous aren’t you?”

Danny laughed a bit. “Me? Nah. I know Anthea. She wouldn’t do that.”

I knew he was scared. He looked nervous and his voice gave him away.

I squeezed his hand, he looked at me. “Danny, tell me the truth. Are you scared?”
He was still for a few seconds. Then he sighed.

“All right. Fine. I guess I am. But it’s not that I doubt you”, he began to explain but trailed off, thinking of what to say.

I nodded at him, urging him to tell me whatever he was going to say.

“I dunno. I just have a bad feeling. I know it’s purely instinct, but I really can’t shrug it off”, he told me.

Rosanni was about to say something when Nicole threw a menacing look at her. Rosanni snapped her beak shut.

It might seem that Danny doubted me, but I didn’t feel that way. I understand him.

I had gut feelings before that proved to be right, especially about Laura.

I felt touched, really. He was just extremely concerned, and I just found that heart-warming. It just shows that he was serious about our relationship.

I smiled at him, and he looked surprised.

“You’re not mad?” he asked.

I shook my head. “No Danny. I’m not. I understand. I know that you’re just worried, but you don’t have to.”

I pecked him on the cheek and smiled at him. “I love you. I won’t leave you.”

He gave out a huge sigh of relief and hugged me. He kissed my forehead. He grinned. “Thank you… I love you too.”

His embrace was so warm. I could feel just how concerned he was.

I guess it’s because of his ex-girlfriend. That was pretty awful.

But I wouldn’t do that. I wouldn’t hurt him.

Danny let go of me, still grinning. Thank goodness he was smiling now.

“Jeez! Hold the drama!” Rosanni squawked.

Now, not only Nicole glared at Rosanni, Pamela did the same thing. Rosanni gulped as she saw their glares, knowing that she had said the wrong thing.

“Shall I ?” Nicole asked.

“Yes”, Pamela replied.

Nicole smiled, pleased that Pamela had agreed. She grabbed Rosanni by the foot and turned her upside down. She began shaking Rosanni violently.

“Okay! Okay! I kid! Let me go!” Rosanni protested, fruitlessly trying to escape.

“You promise to be more polite now?” Pamela asked her.

“Yes! Yes! Now PLEASE let me go!” Rosanni pleaded.

Nicole and Pamela smiled at each other.

“That was an improvement”, Pamela smiled.

“Okay. I’ll let her go”, Nicole shrugged and placed the parrot gently on Pamela’s shoulder.

Pamela giggled and stroked Rosanni’s head. “Sorry, but you were being rude.”

Rosanni’s head drooped. “Fine… I’m sorry…”

“Hm… Smart parrot”, Nicole smiled.

Danny and I laughed. Poor Rosanni. She was improving though.

We all decided to teach Rosanni tricks this afternoon. In the course of two hours, she managed to learn a back flip, skate on a mini skateboard, and roller blade. Pamela bought all the needed accessories. She was smart, and we were all impressed.

Nicole and Rosanni were at peace with each other now. Rosanni respected Nicole a lot now, as if she was its master. It was all funny.

Pretty soon, Jacob came to pick us up. He didn’t have any resentment towards Danny anymore. They even chatted about video games again.

I held Danny’s arm and placed my head on his shoulder. He was sweet, and that made me even surer of my feelings for him.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:22 pm

OW! man i'm so late! wait!!! i have to cut in reading, coz i really dont have enough time now, coz we have to go... sorry ANIKA, if i only know that you updated today, wait btw!!!

i love the wedding chapter!!! you kill me when in the first part that it was david who caught it, but suddenly dougie slap it in his hands... that was so funny! and he said opps! lol that really cracks me up... and yeah Tom too, and Harry are very supportive with the relationship of Danny and Anthea... that's a relief... and oh yeah when the garter was about to catch by Danny and suddenly like a matrix, harold caught it, but danny was a fast thinker, he push him down on the ground!! whoa! yeah his a traitor! but its kinda make the story interesting... especially when they met up... with undefine expressions... lol... harold was kinda fun archrival in anthea's heart...

oh yeah, good thing kean was a gay!!! that's another relief! and at last they kissed; they are so sweet!

wait btw, i remember carrie, she is the younger sister of tom! i have a big crush on her, she is so lovely! but i cant believe that shel got married first...

oh i love it...

sorry ashe... but tommorow, i'll find way to read the other, coz this is an urgent... Razz

bye! LOG OUT!!! Very Happy
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 pm

jaschier wrote:OW! man i'm so late! wait!!! i have to cut in reading, coz i really dont have enough time now, coz we have to go... sorry ANIKA, if i only know that you updated today, wait btw!!!

i love the wedding chapter!!! you kill me when in the first part that it was david who caught it, but suddenly dougie slap it in his hands... that was so funny! and he said opps! lol that really cracks me up... and yeah Tom too, and Harry are very supportive with the relationship of Danny and Anthea... that's a relief... and oh yeah when the garter was about to catch by Danny and suddenly like a matrix, harold caught it, but danny was a fast thinker, he push him down on the ground!! whoa! yeah his a traitor! but its kinda make the story interesting... especially when they met up... with undefine expressions... lol... harold was kinda fun archrival in anthea's heart...

oh yeah, good thing kean was a gay!!! that's another relief! and at last they kissed; they are so sweet!

wait btw, i remember carrie, she is the younger sister of tom! i have a big crush on her, she is so lovely! but i cant believe that shel got married first...

oh i love it...

sorry ashe... but tommorow, i'll find way to read the other, coz this is an urgent... Razz

Thanks as always jaschier!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm touched, really. Razz
Oh? yeah. Carrie is lovely. But I made her the older sister in this fic. haha.
Yup. I had loads of fun making the wedding chapter. haha.
I actually like Harold a lot. Definitely one of my fave characters. cheers
Thanks a lot for the comment!
Don't worry. Don't be in a rush. Group hug
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:17 pm

anika wrote:
jaschier wrote:OW! man i'm so late! wait!!! i have to cut in reading, coz i really dont have enough time now, coz we have to go... sorry ANIKA, if i only know that you updated today, wait btw!!!

oh i love it...

Thanks as always jaschier!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm touched, really. Razz
Oh? yeah. Carrie is lovely. But I made her the older sister in this fic. haha.
Yup. I had loads of fun making the wedding chapter. haha.
I actually like Harold a lot. Definitely one of my fave characters. cheers
Thanks a lot for the comment!
Don't worry. Don't be in a rush. Group hug

haha, natatawa ako, i just out ASHE OVER THERE! Hahaha na immune na kasi sa kaka type na name nya... sorry, anika rather...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:31 pm

poor me... all i thought i could understand anthea, coz' i already experience that when we shop sa ortigas sa mega mall, and the book is so expensive... i forgot the title, its sounds about like blue moon... and if i can only hide it on the shelf i would do it... but after long stare someone bought it... boo hoo...

but anthea got megan... btw its so funny... danny and anthea are good couple... and in the book store, i wonder if megan will still be in other chap... yeah! danny was so wise! but harold was so alert... but it cracks me when danny run along for the book... hehe i can feel the tension between them...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Hahahahaha, this is so hilarious!!!
- This is reminds me of Georgia lol
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty All About You___ Take 86

Post  anika Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:21 pm

CHAPTER 21 (FORBIDDEN)

“You’ve stopped appearing on the news”, Kyle said as he pressed the buttons on the remote, flipping from one channel to another.

Harold shrugged. “You know my brothers… Er…. Sort of despise me. I guess they’ve given up.”

Harold snuck into the red armchair in the living room. “Besides, it would cause more problems to the family. What do I matter to them anyway? I’ve always been different, and I don’t try to fit into their own stereotype of a… Never mind.”

Kyle sighed. He decided to settle for a soccer show. However, he paid no attention whatsoever to the channel. He had more important matters to discuss; particularly about Harold.

“Harry. You know you can’t stay here forever. Knowing your sister, she’ll find a way”, Kyle said.

Harold chuckled a bit. “I know. She’s the only one who really cares about me. My other brothers don’t really care much. Oh well. I feel the same way about them. I guess my beloved brothers have decided to just give up.”

“You don’t care, do you?”

“Me? Why should I care? Jeez. I can’t believe mom and dad left me with this burden.”

“They trust you. That’s why. They don’t hate you though. They’re training you because you’re next in line.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

“You don’t have much of a choice really.”

“That’s why I don’t want to. That’s why I ran away.”

“How long is it before it’s official?”

“Hm… Next year. In your time, after prom.”

“Whaat?? You’re staying that long?”

Harold grinned. “Yup! You don’t mind, do you? Actually, can I stay here permanently?”
Kyle stood up and shook his head. “Woah! That’s long! You said you wouldn’t stay that long.”

Harold shrugged. “Well, I changed my mind.”

Kyle sighed and placed on arm over Harold’s shoulder, a deep look concern in his eyes.

“Harry. I know why you want to stay”, Kyle said.

Kyle slapped Harold’s shoulder. Harold’s mouth dropped open.

“What’d you do that for?!” Harold protested, rubbing his shoulder.

“Oh come off it! I know you want to stay because of her!” Kyle snapped.

Harold fell silent for a while.

Bingo. Kyle hit the bull’s eye. He was unfortunately yet accurately correct.

Harold shook his head. “Noo… You’re wrong.”

“Oh? Am I?” Kyle said and pulled out a piece of folded paper from who back pocket.

He slowly unfolded it, a smile on his face.

Harold had a look of pure horror on his face.

“Where the bloody--?” he began to say.

“You really shouldn’t leave your stuff scattered around your room. I saw this”, Kyle replied, sticking out his tongue at Harold.

“Give that back!”

“No! ‘Dear Anthea, I know this sounds pretty weird, but I like—“

Kyle didn’t get to finish his sentence though because Harold had already lunged himself at Kyle. They toppled to the push carpet, making a soft thump. Kyle was struggling to keep the piece of paper from Harold.

Harold wrapped his arms around Kyle’s waist tightly, squeezing him.

Finally, Kyle gave up after seeing that Harold would keep this up until he gave back the letter.
“Okay. Okay. I give up!” Kyle gave in.

Harry loosened his grip on Kyle and grinned. He stood up, brushed his shirt, and grabbed the paper out of Kyle’s hand.

“Thank you”, he said.

Kyle sighed, he was still on the floor, his stomach resting against the carpet. After placing paper neatly in his perfect, Harold helped Kyle get up.

Kyle raised an eyebrow and grinned at Harold.

Harold sighed. “Fine. Laugh at me all you want.”

Kyle laughed and shook his head. “Nah. I’m not gonna do that. I understand. I mean, you’re free to choose who you like…”

Harold smiled weakly. “But?”

“But she has a boyfriend Harold. And I’m sure Danny won’t ever let her go.”

“But… I could do that too… I f I had the chance…”

“But Harry. There are a lot more girls out there.”

“Yeah. And all of them are different from her.”

The two grew silent until Harold let out a sigh of depression.

“I dunno. She’s… Different you know. Sure she’s pretty, but her personality is what sets her from the rest. She’s the type of girl that I wouldn’t let go. I’d hold on to her. It’s just that… Danny got there first”, Harold said, a glum expression on his face.

“Danny had to go through a Lot too you know”, Kyle smiled.

“I can see why he bore all of it.”

“You really like her a lot, don’t you?”

Harold nodded. “A lot.”

“I know. I get you. But Harry, you can’t just steal her away from Danny. You are free to choose, but be careful with your choices. She might end up hating you.”

Kyle was right. It was a drastic, if not foolish, move to try and woo Anthea. She had a boyfriend. The bottom line is: there was absolutely no chance.
Harold was still. Kyle patted him on the shoulder saying “Just think about what I said, okay?”

After that, he left Harold to ponder his words.

Harold sighed. “I don’t know why, but I just won’t give up.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:23 pm

jaschier wrote:poor me... all i thought i could understand anthea, coz' i already experience that when we shop sa ortigas sa mega mall, and the book is so expensive... i forgot the title, its sounds about like blue moon... and if i can only hide it on the shelf i would do it... but after long stare someone bought it... boo hoo...

but anthea got megan... btw its so funny... danny and anthea are good couple... and in the book store, i wonder if megan will still be in other chap... yeah! danny was so wise! but harold was so alert... but it cracks me when danny run along for the book... hehe i can feel the tension between them...

haha. Thanks!
That happened to me once and I was so so depressed. LOL. lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Aww, Harry.
Wonder what'll happen next? Suspect Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty All About You____ Take 87

Post  anika Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:07 am

CHAPTER 22 (MOVIES)

“Jack! The zombies are after you!!” Rachel screamed, her hair dripping with blood as the gash on her head continued to bleed.

I closed my eyes a bit. Oh no. this was just plain gross! I couldn’t even look at the screen!

I wish I could cover my ears as well, so I wouldn’t hear the scary music blearing from the speakers of the theatre. I could hear a few girls scream at the back.

“I’m fine Rache! I’ll just—“

However, Jack couldn’t finish his sentence because a zombie had just punched a hole through the wall, sending pieces of charred rock throughout the area. Its bony and bloody hand placed a tight grip on Jack’s neck, strangling him, trying to slowly squeeze the life out of him.

This time, I screamed. I couldn’t believe just how high-pitched my voice was.

Oh my gosh! I was so not expecting that!

Rachel was now running towards Jack who was slowly choking now as the bony hand refused to let go of his neck. There were already scratches on his neck.

I closed my eyes. I squeezed Harry’s (Judd) hand.

“Harry… This is so scary!” I whimpered. I noticed that my voice was shaking so badly.

Harry chuckled and patted my head. “Aw… I’m sorry Anthea. Star Girl just isn’t showing today. And I heard that this movie got good reviews.”

I heard the sound of a blade cutting through something and Rachel’s anguished screams.

Now the movie house was filled with the screams of the audience.

Oh no! Don’t tell me… Jeez! I don’t even wanna think about it!

This was all too gross!!

“Er… I didn’t know though that this would be gory…” Harry added, a tone of disgust to his voice.

I was still whimpering and closing my eyes.

“N-n-n-n-no. I-I-I’m just a… a… a… scaredy cat”, I stuttered.

Whoa! This was just a movie for crying out loud! Why was I so scared to death? It’s not like I’m actually living through with the hell Jack and Rachel are experiencing now.

Still. This was just plain freaky!

Okay. Be calm. It’s only a movie. It’s only a movie.

“Rachel!” Jack bellowed.

Apparently, he had already released himself from the zombie’s grip. He was leaning over Rachel, who had a cut on her shoulder.

I heard a girl behind me gasp.

I wanted to cry now.

Harry asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him. No one else would go with him, so I agreed.

We were supposed to watch this comedy film about an alien girl. It was ‘Star Girl’.

However, we made a mistake and thought that it’d be showing today.

So instead, we decided to watch the popular movie’ Night Stranglers’.

I was hesitant to watch at first, but then I changed my mind. I was hoping that it’d be a nice movie.

I was dead wrong! It sure wasn’t a nice movie.

And I could barely endure it.

I gulped. When will this end?

Okay, so their friend Alicia has been… um… chopped to death… And with a blunt axe I might add. Jonah has been… savagely ripped apart and eaten… I didn’t watch any part of that horrid scene… Now Taylor has been… pushed off a cliff. Her death seemed the most… how do you call this? Ah. Yes. Humane. Luckily, a human (the traitor) pushed her.

All in all, there was pretty much lots of blood and gore.

The scene continued until Jack, who was carrying an unconscious Rachel over his back, sprinted out of the zombie-infested military facility.

He managed to hop into the helicopter just before the zombies could yank them away. Then Jack fell unconscious, relieved that he had survived through all the unbelievable torture.

Then the credits started to roll.

Finally, after an hour and forty-five minutes, it was all over.

I felt sick to my stomach. In fact, I wanted to throw up. The movie was just so
gross. I am so not watching that… EVER.

Everyone stood up, slowly exiting the theatre. I heard a few give off sighs of relief.

Harry placed his arm on my shoulder. “Hey… You okay?”

“I’m… fine…” I croaked.

By the tone of my voice, it was very obvious that I was lying.

I was far from fine.

We exited the theatre. I was still feeling dizzy. I felt like I just rode on a rollercoaster that was all rickety and unstable.

We were nearly out now. I heard Harry mutter about getting something… I couldn’t really make out the words. They were all horribly jumbled in my head.

I saw someone in front of me… It was a guy.

He looked very blurry to me though. He looked like haze.

He was wearing a black t-shirt. Ah. It must be Harry. He was wearing black shirt too.

Oh man. I so did not feel very good now. The unpleasant feeling that settled in my stomach just won’t go away, like a stubborn stain.

Okay. I needed to lean on someone now.

Harry would do.

I placed my arms around Harry’s neck.
“Sorry Harry… I just feel so dizzy… Can I lean on you for a while?” I croaked, my knees trembling.

“A-Anthea?” he asked.

The voice that answered was so different from Harry’s voice. Oh no! I leaned on the wrong person!

But somehow, the voice was familiar. My head couldn’t decipher who it was because of all my dizziness. I could see stars in front of me now.

I let go of him, embarrassed that I just flung myself in front of him.

He turned around, smiled at me and said “It’s okay. I’m fine with it.”

I gasped. “Oh my gosh!”

It wasn’t Harry! Well, Harry Judd at least.

All this time, the person that I had been leaning on was Harold!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:27 am

kai(: wrote:Hahahahaha, this is so hilarious!!!
- This is reminds me of Georgia lol

hahaha. Really? lol!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 am

kai(: wrote:Aww, Harry.
Wonder what'll happen next? Suspect Very Happy

haha. In the next few chapters, things start to really heat up between harold and danny Razz Ah. And I just posted again.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:03 am

omg.. dominique! i've missed a lot.. seriously!
i'll catch up during summer though.. Razz
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 am

nikka! wrote:omg.. dominique! i've missed a lot.. seriously!
i'll catch up during summer though.. Razz

Hi marie!! mallet I love our system.
It's okay. I'm busy too. I don't mind taking the exams though. it's fun when all the lessons come flooding back to your memories. Well, for me at least. hahaha.
Hectic right? I'll hate next week. haha.
I've inserted you and tippy in my harry fic now! haha. Geraldyn read my notebook bala. haha.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 pm

oh my gosh!!!! haha anika!!!!!!!!!!! don't forget....after exams.... im ssoooo excited Joy!

wow rosanni's the parrot... laugh together

why does harold have to be everywhere? ahaha..

this is great! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:01 pm

MEG wrote:oh my gosh!!!! haha anika!!!!!!!!!!! don't forget....after exams.... im ssoooo excited Joy!

wow rosanni's the parrot... laugh together

why does harold have to be everywhere? ahaha..

this is great! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy

Hi baboy!!! hahaha.
I'll be posting quite a lot after exams. Yeey, lapit nalang vacation.
Harry's fic is still under major construction.
Harold? Aw... I like him kasi eh. Mas nakakainis siya sa later chapters. Very Happy
Thanks for reading! Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Such a small world. She leaned on Harold lol
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 21 Empty All About You___ Take 88

Post  anika Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:28 pm

CHAPTER 23 (HARRY AND HARRY)

“H-Harold? Is that you?” I croaked once more, rubbing my head.

Gosh. If this goes on, I might see planets by now.

He looked at me with a worried expression on his face, as if I might fall down at any moment.

“Hey, you sure you’re okay?” he asked me.

I nodded slowly. “I… Think so. The movie was just so… Uugh…”

Words were not enough to describe just how horrible it was. Why oh why wasn’t ‘Star Girl’ showing today?

My stomach did a back flip once more.

“No. You’re not okay”, Harold said.

I nodded. This time, it was the truth. “Yup. You’re right. I am so not okay.”

“Aw… Wait. I think I have something here that could help”, he said and began rummaging his pockets.

After a few seconds, he pulled out a tablet wrapped in silver foil.

I began to smile now, the first time since the movie started.

“Here, I think you’d better take this”, Harold said and offered me the tablet. “It’s chewable.”

I grinned at him. “Thanks Harry.”

Good thing it was orange. That was the only flavor that I truly liked in chewable tablets.

I popped it into my mouth and began chewing it until it turned into small particles.

Hm… It was… Well, yummy.

“Thanks a lot Harry”, I told him, still chewing the tablet.

“It’s okay. You… Um… Definitely looked like you needed it”, Harold smiled.

“Yup. Badly.”

Suddenly, someone tapped me from behind. I turned around and saw Harry.

Well, Harry Judd.

He was carrying something wrapped in brown paper. Oh. So that must’ve been the thing he forgot. I was too dizzy to fully understand what he was saying a few minutes ago.

“Sorry for letting you wait. I nearly forgot what Nicole asked me to pick up for her. It’s a package from Aaron”, Harry grinned at me as he held the package under his arm.

I smiled. My gosh. That was sweet. And Aaron sent it all the way from Paris!

“Aw… How lovely”, I remarked.

Harry nodded. “I know.”

“Are they a couple now?”

“Hm… I’m not sure. Kind of I guess. But they don’t go out on dates you know. Coz’ well, Aaron’s from Paris. But they chat a lot on the net.”

“Aw…”

It was nice that they still communicated. They really looked cute together. It was nice to hear that they’ve been in touch.

“Ah. Harry. By the way, meet Harold. I call him Harry too. He came all the way from Denmark”, I introduced Harold to Harry.
Harold smiled at Harry and extended his hand for him to shake. “Nice to meet you too, mate.”

Wow. I wished things were the same with Harold and Danny. They were always so cold with each other.

“Where do you wanna go Harry?” I asked.

Harold pointed a finger to himself, asking if I was talking to him.

I laughed. “Nah. I was talking to him, Harry Judd. Hm… For the meantime, I’ll just ca;; you Harold.”

Harold grinned and nodded.

Okay. Now back to Harry… Er… Judd.

“Well, I’m just hungry about now. Do you wanna go eat? He could tag along’, Harry replied.

“That’s great! Let’s get going then”, I grinned.

We decided to settle for an Italian restaurant. Again, it was owned by another Judd family member. The rich smell of Italian cuisine filled my nose and made my mouth water. It just smelled so… good.

We ordered at the counter. I ordered for a baked ziti covered in white sauce and both Harry and Harold called for lasagna. We didn’t have to pay for anything. The employees knew Harry very well, so they insisted that we should get the food for free. It was a nice gesture. At least we didn’t have to spend money anymore.

We sat down on a table with four chairs. We placed our trays on the table. The food was still steaming.

I speared one small portion of my baked ziti with my fork. I popped it into my mouth. Mm… It was really yummy. Harry’s family members are legendary cooks.

“So Harold, are you dating anyone?” Harry smiled at Harold.
Harold paused for a bit, looked up and smiled. “Nope. I’m not seeing anyone at the moment.”

My eyes widened. “Really Harold?”

He nodded. “Yup.”

Aw… But I’m sure he’d find a girl soon, if he kept on being this nice. Plus he was good-looking. So I’m sure some girls wouldn’t be able to resist him. He did have quite a charming aura about him.

“But do you like someone?” I asked him after sipping on my lemonade.

He smiled at me. “Why… er… Yes… I do like someone.”

“Oh? Who is it?”

He chuckled a bit. I dunno why, but he was turning a bit red.

“Um… Sorry. But I can’t tell you”, Harold said.

I pouted a bit rolled my eyes. I grinned. “Oh fine. Suit yourself.”

Suddenly, I remembered that I had some groceries to do. But I needed some paper to write the stuff down. I’ve already got the ball pen.

“Um… Harold. Do you have paper?” I asked him after pulling out a ball pen from my pocket.

He got a folded piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me.

“Will this do?” he asked.

I examined it. Yup. It had enough space for what I was about to write down.

I took it and smiled. “Thanks. It’s good enough.”

I began jotting down the grocery. I placed my ball pen and the folded piece of paper in my pocket.

“So, what did you like about her?” I continued.

I was very intrigued with what kind of girl he liked. Maybe I could figure out who it was. Ooh. Maybe I could be their official match-maker. I’ll arrange the dates and then I’ll give Harold tips on how to impress her. It seemed like a lovely idea. I was definitely up for the job.

“Well… She is pretty. But she’s very sweet you know. And I liked that”, Harold replied.

For some reason, Harold was looking intently at me. It’s as if he was waiting for me to figure something out. I couldn’t get the message though, if ever he was trying to make that kind of impression.

“Ooh. Hey Harry. By the way, I win our bet”, a familiar voice suddenly asked.

I whirled around and grinned as I saw who it was.

It was Evangeline.

Harry groaned. “Oh yeah! I wasn’t supposed to let you see me eat Italian. Oh man. So I do have to spend some money.”

Evangeline had a satisfied smile on her face. “Good. Cough it up now.”

Harry pulled out a five dollar bill and handed it to Evangeline.

“Thank you”, she said in a sweet voice.

I laughed. I thought Harry had learned his lesson by now. It was hard to bet against Evangeline. She was psychic for Pete’s sake.

“Hey Evangeline”, I grinned at her.

She grinned at me. She still looked as gorgeous as ever.

“Hey Anthea”, she grinned back.
“By the way this is Harold. He’s from Denmark”, I introduced Harold to her.

Harold grinned and waved at her. She returned the gesture and greeted him.

Suddenly, Evangeline began to space out. Harry and I looked at each other. We knew exactly what was going on.

Evangeline finally snapped back to reality. “Anthea… It… Um… Concerns you. I don’t know why, but you shouldn’t go to the rest room.”

My eyes widened. What? I shouldn’t go to the rest room first? That was just bizarre. I was bound to pee, right?

“Huh? Really?” I asked.

“Um… It sounds pretty weird to me too. But that’s what I saw”, Evangeline shrugged.

Oh well. It might be nothing.

“Ah. I have to jet now. Bye guys!” Evangeline smiled and waved to us.

After she left, Harold spoke up. “Is she… er… psychic?”

I nodded. “Yup.” And usually, the predictions come true. But this was the urgent need to pee.

Okay. Forget about Evangeline’s prediction! I seriously need to pee!

I rose up. “Um… I need to pee. See you guys in a while.”

I immediately rushed to the rest room. There were four. Two for boys and two for girls. I went to the one at the right.

I locked the door and began to pee.

After a few minutes, I finally felt relieved.

I washed my hands. Well, I went to the rest room and nothing happened. When I was done, I placed my hand on the knob. I twisted it, but it seemed stiff. I tried twisting it once more, but it still wouldn’t budge.

I sighed and placed my other hand on the knob. I twisted it with all of my force.

All of a sudden, a loud crack noise.

Huh? What the heck was that?

Suddenly, I felt something round in my hand. What? I wasn’t holding anything a while ago.

I examined it and gasped.

Oh no! Heck no!

I can’t believe I actually managed to snap the knob out of the door.

Oh man. How was I supposed to get out now?

I pounded my fists on the door. “Harry! Harold! Um… I’m locked up here!”

After a few more seconds of calling their names, the two finally arrived.

“Anthea! Anthea! You’re stuck?” Harry asked in a frantic voice.

“Yup Harry! I… Er… sort of twisted the door knob too much and it came off”, I replied.

“Okay. Harold got help! We’ll get you of there in a jiffy”, Harry assured me.

Gosh he sounded so concerned.

“Anthea! I got help!” Harold said.

I sighed in relief. “Thanks. I’ll just wait here I guess.”

Oh well. At least help was finally coming now.

I looked at the piece of paper that had my grocery list on. I suddenly spotted a drawing of a heart below.

“Hey Harold. Your paper’s got a heart on it”, I laughed.

“W-what? I-it does?” Harold asked, a scared tone to his voice.

That was weird. I was expecting him to laugh or say that it was nothing.

“Yup… And… For ‘A’. Who’s ‘A’?” I asked, as I spotted the other message.

Little did I know that Harold was panicking now. What he gave me was actually his love letter for me.

“Um… Anthea…. Can you stay back? Please don’t open that!” Harold instructed.

Though it was a bizarre order, I followed.

To my surprise, the door slammed open as Harold kicked it. The door fell flat on the floor.

Whoa! He did that?

He was breathless when he talked to me. “D-did you see it?”

I shook my head, wondering why he was so nervous. “Um… No. I promise I won’t open it.”

He sighed in relief. “Oh… Okay.”

Wow. He was really worried. I wondered why though. He was acting really weird.

I finally went out and as soon as I did, Harry hugged me tightly.

“I thought you got hurt. I was so worried, you know”, Harry said in a relieved voice as he hugged.

I sighed too. “I was kind of scared too.”

I smiled at Harold as I let go of Harry. “Thanks Harold.”

He smiled warmly, looking very relieved too that I was safe.

Luckily, we didn’t have to pay much for the damage that we caused. They were going to replace the door anyway. So we basically made the job easier.

After that, I did my grocery. As promised, I didn’t open the letter. Harold would probably get so nervous again if I did.

“Bye Harold”, I grinned at him.

Suddenly, he held my hand and smiled so sweetly at me.

For some reason, I felt like he had other reasons rather than being friendly. I shrugged the feeling off.

“I had fun. Thanks”, he grinned at me.

I smiled back. “Me too Harold. Bye.”

After that, he left.

As Harry got me home, I couldn’t help but wonder about how Harold acted; especially when I said goodbye to him.

I guess I sort of understand why Danny was being cold to him.

In the end though, I just dismissed my hunch as nothing more than ridiculous. Oh well. I might be wrong.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 pm

kai(: wrote:Such a small world. She leaned on Harold lol

haha. I know! I actually planned i to be Danny at first but then I changed my mind. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next