McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 26 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 pm

kai(: wrote:
anika wrote:[quote:f560="kai(:"]Omigosh, really? Thomas is gay? Sad
Hahahaaha, I love Patrick, he's so cute and funny ^_^
My gosh, Anthea. You thought about it!!! Think about it once more.

hahaha. He is. My friend, who Evangeline is based on, said that I make him gay. So I did. Razz
The good thing is, Patrick's here now. Razz My friend also told me to replace Thomas with Patrick. Because she likes Patrick from Fall out Boy. I liked him when he was thinner though. lol!
Haha. Yup. She's finally having some sense knocked into her, but she doesn't want to believe it.
Thanks again for reading! Joy!

Oh, Patrick from FOB. I was thinking of Patrick Starfish from Spongebob, I am such a dork laugh together
I like him when he was thinner too.
Suree mate Smile[/quote]

hahaha. He was so so cute when he was thin. I had a crush on him before. Very Happy
haha. Patrick starfish? AWW!! He IS cute! Razz
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 26 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  nikka! Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:07 pm

MEG wrote:^nikka! and anika:
hambal ni pam wla kuno gin inform ang mga officers so she doesn't know.
hmm... what do you think? confused

Fine. Harold is fine. Nice? Don't know 'bout that... Razz

okay fine.
he's.... acceptable. hahaha! let's leave it at that. Razz
go to camille's multiply. my blog to xa.. hmbl ni miss kuno, "training is not a problem"..
pero, i still don't know kung ara gd man or not. Very Happy Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 am

nikka! wrote:

okay fine.
go to camille's multiply. my blog to xa.. hmbl ni miss kuno, "training is not a problem"..

hahaha. yup. let's leave it at that.
really? I'm confused. confused
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 26 Empty All About You___ Take 98

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 am

CHAPTER 34 (EPIPHANY)

“Oh dear. I think I’ve made a mistake again”, Jenny said as she pulled the drawer for the fifth time.

I chuckled. “Jenny, you’ve been at that for the fifth time. You’re correct.”

She began checking through the folders once more. She sighed and finally decided that it was right.

“Okay. I did arrange that correctly. Sorry. I can’t make a mistake”, she grinned apologetically.

I only smiled. “Nah. I get you. And even if you do, it’s not a big crime.”

“I suppose so.”

Jenny and I were asked to rearrange some files in the library. It wasn’t about top secret files (much to my disappointment), but some newspapers piled together for easy reference. Some students mixed them up and the librarian was absolutely frantic.

It was an easy job anyway. We just have to arrange things in alphabetical order. It was no biggie.

I was having fun leafing through the subjects of the files, like the one I read about a woman picking up a lottery ticket in the street and actually winning a whooping one million dollars.

I was surprised to see an article about Busted as I peered over the files.

I took out the folder and began reading the article. It was about a year ago. It mentioned how successful the band has become in a short amount of time.

Oh. Speaking of Busted, weren’t they leaving soon?

I looked over at Jenny who was undoubtedly sorting the files for the umpteenth time.

I wondered. Did she tell James already? It’s been quite a while now.

“Jenny, have you told James?” I asked her, placing the folder about Busted back in the drawer.

Jenny grinned, as if she knew nothing about what I was talking about. “What should I tell James?”

I rolled my eyes and smiled. “You know what I’m talking about. It’s about how you feel.”

She turned a small shade of scarlet and went back to sorting the files again.

“Um… Um… You know. I think I’ve messed this one up”, she said distractedly as she pretended to sort the files.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, making her stop. She looked at me and sighed, apparently wishing that we could talk about something else.

But we had to talk about this. This was important.

“Jenny, you do know that James is leaving right?” I asked her.

She nodded. “Yup… I do. I hear he’s leaving very soon.”

“So, shouldn’t you tell him while he’s still here? Before he gets busy?”

She sighed. “I dunno… It was a long time ago. He might not want me back. And… I don’t know. I still like Tyrone I guess.”

“Jenny, you’re making that up.”

She was looking at me with a surprised expression on her face, but I could see that I was right.

She was over Tyrone, and she clearly liked James.

“N-no… I-I…” she began to say, absolutely flustered.

“Jenny. No. Now, in the name of Johnny Depp…. Yes I know you like him so much so I know you’ll say the truth… do you like James?” I asked her.

She turned pink. “Oh fine. And it’s not just because of Johnny Depp. Okay.”

She sighed and paused for a bit.

“Oh okay. Yup. I am in love with James”, she admitted.

I smiled, finally satisfied. “Okay. Will you tell him soon?”

She smiled. “Yes.”
To my surprise, she pulls out her phone and grins at me. “In fact. I’ll call him now.”

Wow. This was turning out better than I thought.

She pursed her lips.

Uh-oh. Was something going wrong?

A few more seconds passed by.

Jenny was now tapping her foot, a frown on her face. Then she put down the phone and sighed.

“He’s not answering. He can’t be reached”, she frowned.

All of a sudden, her phone rang. She answered. She mouthed. ‘It’s Tom’.

At first, she had this pleasant smile on her face.

However, after a few minutes, she started to frown. A few seconds later, I realized that she was already shaking and turning a bit pale.

What could’ve caused her to look so scared?

She gulped. “Oh. Yes, Tom. Thanks for the reminder. I’ll be sure to… use it. Thanks again. Bye.”

She put down her phone and had this scared expression on her face.

“Jenny, what’s wrong?” I asked her in a concerned voice.

She looked at me, panic etched across her face. “James…”

“What about James?”

“He’s leaving within an hour… He’ll be on the plane within an hour…” she croaked.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 26 Empty All About You___ Take 99

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 am

CHAPTER 35 (LEAVING)

Jenny and I were tense as we sat inside the taxi. A few minutes had passed by, but it seemed as if we had been waiting for an eternity.

I looked at Jenny, she looked extremely anxious. I wondered how she felt now. She must feel awful.

Finally, we reached the airport. Both of our hearts were thumping like loose rabbits now. Anxiety coursed through our veins as time was running shorter. We had only about twenty minutes left.

I handed a fifty dollar bill to the taxi driver who looked surprised.

I didn’t acre though. This was an emergency! And I had no more other bills left. Only fifty dollar bills were in my wallet.

As I gave him the bill, he returned it to me.

“My dear. I can’t take this much. It’s injustice to you”, he said kindly.

In another situation, I probably would’ve been grateful and say how nice this guy was.

However, I was annoyed now. Sure he was nice, but we were in a hurry. I didn’t care anymore.

“Sir, take it. Really”, I insisted, my eyes on the watch.

I could feel my stomach being knotted together as I see the seconds tick by.

Darn it!

“No. I won’t”, he said stubbornly.

Darn it! Stop being so nice! Our time was running out!

“I… I have change here! And a few bills”. Jenny chimed in and began to reach for her wallet.

I sighed in relief.

Go Jenny! Go fast!

As she began pulling the zipper, it suddenly got stuck.

Oh gosh. Why now?

“Blast it! Open!” Jenny said angrily and pulled the zipper with all of her force.

Unfortunately, it only caused the wallet to rip and break, sending shiny coins scattering all over the place.

Jeez! This was so not a good day!

“Ugh! Here!” Jenny said and handed a twenty dollar bill to the man.

She pushed the door open.

“Wait. What about the coins?” the driver asked.

“Keep the change!” Jenny answered and slammed the door shut.

We were finally relieved that we got out. I never knew that being so nice could be annoying at times.

We hurriedly walked inside the place. A lot of people were dragging their luggage and talking on their phones. I reckon that seventy-five percent of the people here had a cappuccino in their hands.

We swiftly made our way towards the escalator. In fact, we didn’t even wait for the escalator to take us to the second floor. We were already walking.

When we reached the top, a guy with black hair and eyeglasses suddenly blocked our way. He was holding a really huge camera in his hands.

“Wait! I’ve seen you! Weren’t you the actress…. Tina Reggie in the film ‘Soap”?” the guy asked excitedly.

Hm… I always did think that Jenny did look a bit like Tina Reggie.

But the guy sure picked the wrong time to interrupt Jenny.

“No! I’m not! Please excuse me!” Jenny said sharply and walked quickly.

Suddenly, I heard a ‘crack’ noise.

I whirled around to see where it came from.

I saw Jenny, her jaw dropped. She gasped as she held her shoe, its heel broken.

Oh gosh. This day was just outrageous.

“Oh! Let’s just keep on going!” Jenny said angrily as she walked, one foot bare and her hand holding the heel-broken shoe.

Poor Jenny. Her day was getting worse and worse.

We were already at the waiting area.

Yes! We arrived just in time!

Jenny sighed in relief. “We’ve managed to catch up!”

I grinned enthusiastically.

It was going to be okay. We were going to meet James and Jenny was going to tell him how she felt.

“Well. We could catch up. What time was his flight?” I asked Jenny as I peered over the crowd, looking for James.

All of a sudden, a cool female voice came from the speakers.

“The six o’ clock flight for London has just taken off. I repeat, the six o’ clock flight for London has just taken off.”

For a minute, I felt frozen to the spot.

James? He just left?

Jenny looked paler than ever. “He… he left…. And it was so close…”

It was very close. It was only a matter of minutes. If we could’ve moved faster, and if there were no stupid distractions, we could’ve made it.

I looked at Jenny. She looked like she was fighting to stop her tears.

But her face showed the opposite; she wanted to cry her heart out.

“Jenny…” I began to say.

She shook her head and spoke in a shaky voice. “N-no… I’m fine. It’s my fault.”

She sighed and still clutched her shoe with the broken heel.
“Um… why don’t we have some frappe? Yes… Frappe would be nice”, she forced a smile.

I nodded, thinking it would be the best. I suddenly remembered that frappe always made Jenny feel better. She could chug it down in a few seconds.

We sat down on a few chairs in a café here. I ordered two frappes for the two of us.

As I walked over to Jenny, I could see that she still looked as miserable as ever.

I couldn’t blame her. It was very frustrating to think that if we’d been there earlier, we would’ve made it.

I sat down, giving Jenny her frappe.

“Th-thanks”, she said feebly, taking a sip of it.

I sipped mine too. I think I shouldn’t speak for a while. I should give Jenny some quiet time.

“Oh! It’s my fault!” she suddenly cried.

A few heads turned to look at us.

Oh no. Jenny was breaking down. I’ve never seen her like this.

She’s lost all control now though. And her usual façade of calmness had totally crumbled down now.

But I couldn’t blame her. In fact, she should be crying a lot louder.

“Jenny, it’s not your fault”, I tried to console her.

And it wasn’t. It’s not like she caused all of this.

“Oh. Y-yes it is. I-if… I’d have t-told him s-sooner, th-this wouldn’t happen”, she sobbed.

She pulled out a handkerchief and began drying her tears.

“Oh. I’m overreacting, aren’t I? I know I can call him but I wanted to tell him in person”, she continued to sob but she was quieter now.

“Jenny, at least you’ve realized it now. Now you know how you feel”, I said sympathetically.

“Y-yes. I guess so. That’s the only consolation I have now. But… I want to see James”, she said.

“Ah. So this is why you wanted to be late”, a voice suddenly said.

We both froze. Was that… was that Matt’s voice?

I couldn’t believe this.

“You goofball. You could’ve told us why”, Charlie’s voice chuckled.

Oh gosh. This day was just plain crazy.

We turned around and saw James, Charlie and Matt grinning at us. James was smiling sheepishly at Jenny.

“J-James?” she croaked.

“Jenny… I’m really sorry. Aw… Stop crying now”, James said.

Jenny immediately stood up and hugged him, still sobbing. James hugged her back, stroking her hair.

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you…” he began to say.

Jenny slapped the back of his head. “Well, why didn’t you??”

“I’m sorry. Ouch. I guess I deserved that. Things were busy. And I couldn’t find the right time. I’m so sorry.”

“Nah…. I’m not really mad. It’s my fault too. Sorry for slapping you… James?”

James looked at her. “What is it Jenny?”

She smiled. “I like you. I really do.”

James’ eyes widened and he smiled. “Really?”

Jenny nodded. “Yup.”

“That’s good to know. I’m glad I waited.

After that, he kissed her. Jenny hugged him. When they were done, the two were grinning widely at each other.

I was happy for the two of them. They deserved each other.

Matt and Charlie told me that James made up a lot of excuses before they were leaving. Because of that, they were late for the flight. The next one was coming in about an hour though. They had a hunch that he was doing it on purpose. It was lucky that Tom called us. Jenny would thank him later.

All in all, it was a really good day and Jenny and James were a couple now, and things couldn’t get any better.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 26 Empty All About You___ Take 100

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 am

CHAPTER 36 (CONVERSATION)

A girl with curly bronze-colored hair sat down on her bed, sighing. She had just talked to her two brothers who definitely weren’t listening to her at all.

“Princess, you mustn’t fret. I’m sure he’s fine”, her maid, Marietta, comforted her as she set down a tray full of éclairs, chocolates, peppermints and muffins on the table beside her bed.

The girl took one piece of chocolate and began chewing it.

“Thank you Marietta. I don’t know. I know he can take care of himself, but what if something happened to him? Plus my brothers have stopped the search to avoid further scandals. I’m sure they’re looking for him, but it’s taking such a long time. It’s been months Marietta’, she sighed.

The woman smiled at her. She was always fretting, so this behaviour was nothing new.

“He’s old enough. Your brothers stopped because they think he’ll come back when he can’t take it anymore”, Marietta assured her.

“Oh. I hope so. I couldn’t sleep last night because I was so worried”, the girl continued to fret.

“Well, if you are, why don’t you search for him yourself?”

The girl gasped. “That’s wonderful! Are you sure Marietta? Shouldn’t you say something like ‘Don’t be reckless’ or ‘Don’t go after him and end up doing something stupid’?”

Marietta laughed. “Heavens no. I’m no nagger my dear. And besides, I do miss the old chap.”

The girl smiled. “Well then, I’ll try getting him soon.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 am

[quote anika]“Tom’s in the book Brisingr. Wait… I think page 118…. ‘Yes. You did well. You must have exceedingly sharp eyes to have spotted Saphira earlier. What is your name? Fletcher, son of Harden my Lady’”, I quoted from a piece of paper.

Danny chuckled. “Wow. Tom’s in Eragon.”[/quote]

WOW! hahaha!! Smile) this is sooo cool! Cool Fletcher Cool

Razz i wanna read ELDEST.. but i can't find an copy unfortunately... Sad
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 am

PuDd_T wrote:[quote anika]“Tom’s in the book Brisingr. Wait… I think page 118…. ‘Yes. You did well. You must have exceedingly sharp eyes to have spotted Saphira earlier. What is your name? Fletcher, son of Harden my Lady’”, I quoted from a piece of paper.

Danny chuckled. “Wow. Tom’s in Eragon.”

WOW! hahaha!! Smile) this is sooo cool! Cool Fletcher Cool
Razz i wanna read ELDEST.. but i can't find an copy unfortunately... Sad[/quote]

Tippy! Haha. I know! It's awesome! Eldest is awesome! I have eldest. Want me to lend it to you? Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am

nikka! wrote:

okay fine.

training... uhm...? confused *speechless*

yipee! go jenny go! bounce
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 am

MEG wrote:
nikka! wrote:

okay fine.

Hi baboy! Thanks for reading! I've already put you and jaylo in my harry fic! Haha. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 pm

anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:OHMYGOSH!
NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY. Shocked Shocked

Tom's name is on brisingr?? ooooh... i've got to read that book! or even just that page!! hahaha!
this is so great... i'm totally happy right now! Very Happy Very Happy

hahaha. I freaked out too when I read that! I was like "No waaayy!!!"
Nice line. Seriously. It's one thing to get the first name, but it's another thing to have the family name on the page. Razz

yeah... isn't that so great??
brisingr is one of my favorite books now. even though i haven't read it yet!! lol.
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:51 pm

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:OHMYGOSH!
NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY. Shocked Shocked

Tom's name is on brisingr?? ooooh... i've got to read that book! or even just that page!! hahaha!
this is so great... i'm totally happy right now! Very Happy Very Happy

hahaha. I freaked out too when I read that! I was like "No waaayy!!!"
Nice line. Seriously. It's one thing to get the first name, but it's another thing to have the family name on the page. Razz

yeah... isn't that so great??
brisingr is one of my favorite books now. even though i haven't read it yet!! lol.

hahaha. I know! really? It's awesome. Kinda gory at the first part but I like it. LOL.
Eldest is my fave. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:59 pm

hahaha!! ok Smile
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:02 pm

PuDd_T wrote:hahaha!! ok Smile

how's em em? hahaha. I am a freak when it comes to your sister. Razz Razz
I've put megan and jaylo in the fic! I made them 2 feet tall! Twisted Evil
when do you want the book? recognition day?
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:07 pm

anika wrote:

she's fine! Razz wah, stalker ka ni mm? (oh and btw, it's MM hahah!!) Razz Razz Razz Razz

really? can i read it?? bring it with you! i'll read it during the recognition! cheers cheers cheers cheers
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:09 pm

PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

she's fine! Razz wah, stalker ka ni mm? (oh and btw, it's MM hahah!!) Razz Razz Razz Razz

really? can i read it?? bring it with you! i'll read it during the recognition! cheers cheers cheers cheers

hahaha. OOH!! MM pala!!! pffft. Why didn't you tell me sooner?? haha. Jooke! lol!
Sure sure. I am telling you, the book is AMAZING. Swear. yup. I'll bring it. I'm done reading and no one's gonna look for it anyways. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:15 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:
anika wrote:

hahaha. OOH!! MM pala!!! pffft. Why didn't you tell me sooner?? haha. Jooke! lol!
Sure sure. I am telling you, the book is AMAZING. Swear. yup. I'll bring it. I'm done reading and no one's gonna look for it anyways. Very Happy

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
okie!! Approve!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:59 pm

^ sure sure tippy. Very Happy
AND STOP LAUGHING!!! hahahaha. kidding! I am so slow sometimes!!!!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 26 Empty All About You__ Take 101

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

CHAPTER 37 (SLIGHT INTERRUPTION)

Now that Jenny and James’ case was solved, I could now totally focus on one thing:

The play.

Everything was busy at school. In fact, it was pretty close to Halloween now.

And the play was closer.

Jessica was doing fantastic. She’s memorized all her lines and she’s injected so much emotion into her acting. In fact, I wouldn’t have thought that she was a girl if I didn’t know her.

Yup. She was that effective.

Danny and I went out this Monday afternoon. He bought me this cute little keychain.

It was awkward later on though because we bumped into Harold. He gave me a warm greeting while Danny got a cold hi.

Thankfully, he just went away as soon as we finished talking for a few seconds.

When Harold turned his back, Danny stuck out his tongue at him.

I nudged him and told him to stop it, though I was laughing a bit.

Harold would stay as our permanent teacher. Apparently, Mrs. Potts was moving to Switzerland with her rich husband. So it meant that the spot for teaching History was open for Harold, and he cheerfully took up the job.

A lot of girls were thrilled too. I could hear all of them gushing about the news during lunch yesterday.

Danny seemed to have accepted things since he didn’t look that angry anymore.

I was hoping that they’d get along, even if it would be a gradual process.

Anyway, not even Harold was enough to keep everyone’s minds away from the play. We were preoccupied with it.

Nicole’s a great director. She’s really pieced the whole thing together. The play was only two days away. I’m feeling a bit nervous, but I knew that we could do it. I’ve already done this before after all. We’d be practicing this afternoon.

The whole fourth year was working on it anyway, so we had a lot of help. I just learned yesterday that Dougie, Tom and Harry were handling the lights. Jenny was the stage manager and Evangeline would handle the costume designs and posters.

Right now, we were at History class. We were copying down what was written on the board which was about the Crusades.

‘Emperor Alexius I asked Pope Urban II for help to save the empire and preserve Christianity in the east’, I scribbled down.

I heard someone sigh behind me. That probably meant that Harold passed by. This was pretty much usual now.

“So, you’re doing fine?” Harold’s voice suddenly said.

I was so surprised that my ball pen flew out of my hand and landed on the floor.

At the same time, Harold and Danny reached for it.

The two glared at each other, their hands on my ball pen.

“I’ve got it”, Danny snarled.

“No. I’ve got it”, Harold snarled back.

The tension between the two certainly eradicating fast.

“I’ll take that”, Pamela suddenly cut in and grabbed the ball pen.

She threw it to Nicole who caught it easily. “Catch sis.”

Nicole grinned and handed me the ball pen. “Here you go Anthea.”

I smiled. “Thanks. Um… Thanks too Danny and Harold.”

Whew. Good thing the twins were here.

Danny smiled back. “I already had it.” Then he shot a glance towards Harold. “But some people didn’t get the message.”

Harold glanced at him. “Are you talking about me Daniel?”

Danny gave a false smile. “No. It’s not about you sir.”

Harold rolled his eyes. “Carry on with your task.”

Then he smiled at me. “If you have a problem, just talk to me.”

I nodded. “Sure Harry. I mean, sir.”

He chuckled. “Just call me Harry.”

After that, we went back to the Crusades. The bell finally rung after a few minutes.

“I had it. And he knew it”, Danny muttered angrily as he stood up.

I smiled. “I know you did Danny. I do.”

He sighed and smiled. “I’m glad you do.”

I gave him a peck on the cheek before we left for lunch. “Of course Danny.”

The next day, Harold didn’t come to class. He was sick. He left behind a seatwork though: a seven-hundred word essay about the Crusades. For once, Danny was smiling; something he never did whenever Harold was around.

Oh well. At least his day was getting better.

I, on the other hand, was still nervous for the play. It was already tomorrow, and that certainly didn’t settle my nerves down.

Oh well. I’ve done my best. I hoped that that was enough.

“Achoo!” Harold sneezed in his bed.

Kyle smirked at him. “I told you yesterday not to play basketball when it’s raining.”

Kyle gave him a tablet and a glass of water. Harold popped it into his mouth and drank his glass of water.

“Thanks. I’m fine. I’ll be okay”, Harold said in a nasal voice.

“I’ll be back. I’m gonna fix up dinner. Mom should be here soon. See ya”, Kyle said before rushing downstairs.

“Sure.”

Harold sat in his bed, balls of tissue at his side. He had been playing basketball in the pouring rain. It was for a reason though.

He was angry.

He was angry at Danny yesterday for ruining his chances of helping Anthea. Heck, he was angry at Danny for practically everything.

To vent his anger, he chose to play basketball. It had always been an outlet for his anger. Unfortunately, it was raining. He didn’t care though. He was too angry to think clearly.

Now though, he wondered whether what he had done was stupid. He was stuck in bed with a fever and a major headache.

Nope. There was no doubt about it. Playing basketball in the rain was stupid.

The weird thing was, he was pretty rational most of the time. This had been a first.

He sighed and took out a picture of Anthea from his drawer. He had secretly hidden it there, fearing that Kyle might find out.

Oh well. He already knew. But Harold didn’t want him to think that Anthea had become an obsession now.

“I hate you Danny. I hate you Danny. I hate you Danny”, he muttered as he looked at Anthea’s photo.

Despite Anthea’s high hopes for the two, it was clear that they would not get along.

Harold hated Danny, though Danny was a good guy. He felt that he deserved Anthea. He thought that Danny couldn’t make her that happy.

He could make Anthea happier.

Why he even had a-
But he stopped that train of thought. He did not want to think about home. He pushed away the thought, once again concentrating on hating Danny. Hm… Maybe he’s find a curse to put on Danny.

He looked at Anthea’s picture once again. He closed his eyes, sighing.

“I should tell her how I feel tomorrow”, he resolved.

“You’ll be fine. I know you will”, Danny grinned at me when we were at the backstage. People were already busy fixing stuff and making sure that everything would go according to plan.

I began to breathe slowly. “Okay. I think I can do it.”

He smiled at me and pulled me by the waist. “Of course you will.”

Then he kissed me. All of a sudden, my nervousness began to evaporate, only to be replaced with dizziness.

Oh well. Carry on. The show must go on.

“Bye. Break a leg”, Danny said as he rushed to the right wing.

I waved at him.

I sighed. He really was an amazing guy. I’m lucky to have him.

Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Jessica in a prince suit with her hair tied.

She certainly looked princely, for a girl.

“How do I look?” she grinned.

“Good. Very princely”, I replied, meaning it.

She hugged me. “Break a leg.”

“You too.”

In a few seconds, Nicole asked everyone to get ready. The show was about to start.

Jessica and I held hands, both nervous and excited for the play.

It’s show time.

“I’ll fix things. Just wait my dear!” Pamela exclaimed, waving her hand.

I nodded. “Yes fairy godmother.”

Gosh Pamela looked cute in her fairy godmother outfit. It was periwinkle blue with puffed sleeves and a hood. She looked adorable. Plus the wings on her back made her irresistible to the eye. I could see a few little girls giggle at her.

After saying her lines, I went to the backstage. I immediately slipped on the dress over my ragged ones. It was easy to put it on. Pamela was still onstage, doing some hocus pocus.

I fixed myself up a bit. I wouldn’t be back onstage for a few more minutes. I positioned myself behind the curtains.

Suddenly, I heard someone panting behind me.

I turned around and gasped as I saw who it was.

Of all the people I could see, it was Harold.

Oh no. Doesn’t he know that there’s a play going on?

He continued to pant. He looked like he was just finished with a marathon.

“Harold! Why are you here?” I asked him.

He panted once more. Then he approached me and held my hands. He looked at me, a serious expression on his face.

“Anthea. I need to tell you something”, he said.

“Harold? Can’t it wait? There’s a pla-“ I began to say when Harold interrupted me.

He shook his head and made a ‘ssh’ sound. “No. It has to be now. I might not have another shot.”

Okay. I appreciate how insistent you are, but this is not the right time.
“Harold please”, I pleaded.

Uh-oh. Maybe the curtain would open.

It would be a disaster of it did.

“No. It has to be now. Anthea…. I… I…” he said but suddenly stopped. He was blushing furiously.

I sighed. “Harold. Talk to me later. There’s a play going on.”

“No! I’ll be fast! I swear! I-“

But he stopped because the curtains suddenly opened.

Oh crud!! The curtains opened!! The freaking curtains opened!!

We were both visible to the crowd now. I was wearing a princess outfit, and he was donning a cap, a shirt and pants. Great. This was so not related to Cinderella.

The crowd fell silent as they saw us. To make matters worse, a spotlight was focused on US. I saw confusion on every face that came into my view.

I gulped.

Oh crud. Now what are we supposed to do?
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 26 Empty All About You___ Take 102

Post  anika Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am

CHAPTER 38 (RESCUE)

“Um… Um…” Pamela began to mumble as she looked at the two of us, completely flabbergasted.

I couldn’t speak as well.

Oh my goodness. Why did this have to happen?

“Cinderella… I… I… I’m here to… er… escort you”, Harold sputtered.

“Um… You do?” I asked feebly.

He nodded slowly. “Y-yes. Pardon my outfit. I’m er…. Trying something unfamiliar. You know, revolutionizing fashion.”

The crowd began laughing now. They noticed that we had caused such a huge disaster.

Still, we had to fix it.

“Well then! Into the coach!” Pamela suddenly squeaked and rushed us to a coach made out of wood.

We nodded and hastily got in. The props people moved the coach until it got to the other wing. The curtains of the other wing opened and revealed Jessica and Danny dining at the ball.

They didn’t know that Harold was here.

Yet.

As we got out of the coach, I threw an anxious glance at Harold.

What was going to happen now?

“Harold, why are you here?” I whispered.

“Um… Um… I was supposed to tell you something important, but apparently I came at the wrong time”, he whispered back.

Oh great. Simply great.

“There are no fair princesses here”, Jessica sighed.
Danny chuckled. “I’m sure one will turn up. Just wait.”

The two were sipping on glasses of wine (it was actually Coke) as a few couples danced behind them.

“Why, I think here comes one now”, Danny smiled as he saw me entering. He sipped on his wine.

Jessica’s jaw dropped. “Um… Um… Um…”

“What?” Danny asked, obviously not taking notice of Harold yet.

Harold had just appeared behind me.

Danny spat out the wine he was drinking, completely surprised.

He could not believe it. What was Harold doing here? Why here?

Danny coughed and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. “S-sorry.”

“It’s okay”, Jessica said, trying to make her voice manly.

I sat down on one chair, like I was supposed to. Harold sat down on the other chair, completely flushed.

“Harold, just exit okay?” I told him as we sat down.

He nodded and gulped. “I know.”

Yes. That was the best thing.

Danny was supposed to ask me to the dance first. After that, Jessica would notice me and then ask me to dance.

Danny approached me, a smile on his face. I saw him glare at Harold a bit, but returned his focus on the play.

“May I dance with you?” Danny asked, extending his hand to me.

I smiled. “Yes.”

Harold was boiling. Danny smirked at him.

Too bad Harold changed his mind about exiting as he saw Danny.

Harold cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow. “Eh-hem. She’s with me.”
Danny frowned. “No. I’ll dance with her.”

Harold stood up and grabbed my hand. “No. I’ll dance with her.”

Danny stopped him. “Excuse me, you aren’t even dressed for the occasion.”

Harold ignored him and dragged me to where the couples were dancing. “I can dance better at least!”

Danny was mad but he couldn’t do anything now as Harold dragged me.

What was Harold doing??

Harold placed his hand on my waist and began to dance with me.

He could move pretty well too.

But still, I wished he hadn’t complicated things. I wished he hadn’t lost his temper with Danny and done something as irrational as this.

“Harry, you shouldn’t have lost your temper”, I told him quietly as we danced.

He looked apologetic. “I’m sorry…”

“Why don’t you like Danny?”

I wanted to know what could make him hate Danny so much.

He paused. “I’m sorry. It’s just that…”

“Just that what?”

He twirled me around before answering. “I can’t answer now. Sorry.”

I sighed. Oh well. There was no use of forcing him.

“Suit yourself Harry”, I mumbled.

All of a sudden, Jessica approached me and asked me to dance.

“May I dance with you?” she asked.

I nodded. “Yes.”

Before I left, I signalled to Harold that he should leave now. He reluctantly agreed.
“What’s he doing here??” Jessica hissed, a panicked expression on her face.

“Oh gosh. I don’t know. If he and Danny get into a fight, this’ll be tragic”, I whispered as we danced.

Harold was about to exit, until he met Danny. Harold smirked at him. Danny raised an eyebrow.

“You do realize that you’re doing something irrational”, Danny muttered.

“Yes. I do. But I don’t care. I was so close to telling her”, Harold replied.

Danny flinched. How dare he do that to his girlfriend?

“Listen. Quit chasing after my girlfriend okay? Like I said, I won’t let her go. So stop bothering her”, Danny warned him.

Harold let out a little chuckle. “Are you sure you’re enough for her?”

“I’m not sure if I’m enough. But I’m sure of one thing: she chose me over you.”

That wiped the smile off Harold’s face.

Danny was right. If Anthea did like Harold, she would’ve just left Danny for him.

And that thought simply made him mad.

Before Harold could stop himself, he seized a pair of wooden swords leaning on the wall. He threw one of them to Danny who looked surprised.

Jessica and I stopped dancing. I gasped as I saw that two of them.

“Oh no!” I moaned.

Harold had a frown on his face as he looked at Danny.

“Are you out of your mind?” Danny protested.

“No. I am not. Come on. Show me you’re enough for her!” Harold bellowed.

The crowd seemed excited, thinking that all of this was a show. I even saw one having a huge grin on her face.

“Harry!” I called out, trying to stop him.

However, he had already stricken a blow to Danny. Luckily, Danny managed to block it.

The two continued fighting. Harold was always the striker and Danny was the defender. From the look of things, it seemed like Danny didn’t want to fight at all.

However, if Harold kept on pushing him, he just might attack.

The crowd was still watching intensely. Some screamed a bit whenever Harold would deliver a forceful blow.

I was still amazed though that the two could fight so well. It’s as if they were fencing champions.

I was absolutely horrified. What if Danny got hurt? What if Harold got hurt?

The two were still fighting. It looked like they wouldn’t stop.

Now I was really worried.

“Harry! Please! Stop!” I pleaded.

I hoped that he would listen. He seemed to have heard what I said, but he certainly didn’t listen. He still kept on striking swords with Danny.

For a moment, I grew angry with Harold. What was wrong with him? He heard me! Why wouldn’t he listen?

Ugh. He was being stubborn again, like before.

In fact, I think I began to hate him once more.

The crowd seemed to be enjoying every bit of this though. One blow nearly hit Danny’s side. Jessica and I screamed.

“Danny!” I cried out.

Danny blocked another blow from Harold. “I’ll be fine! I’ll—arrgh!”

Harold had hit his side when he was too slow to block it. Everyone gasped. I couldn’t believe it… Harold hit him!! How could he do that?!

Danny staggered. Fortunately, Harold stopped. He was panting.

“Stop!” Evangeline’s voice suddenly said.

We all turned around and saw Evangeline in a princess outfit.

Whoa! What’s going to happen now? Could the play get any crazier?

Nevertheless, the crowd looked excited. They were watching intently.

“Wha-wha?” Harold asked, completely thrown.

Evangeline approached Harold in furious strides. All of a sudden, she slapped him.

Jessica and I gasped.

What was she doing??

“I know you haven’t forgotten about us! But he has nothing to do with it!” Evangeline said dramatically.

The she turned to Danny and slapped him too. “Prince! Show some manners in public!”

“What did I do?” Danny protested.

“Um… Um… I just felt like taking my anger out on you”, Evangeline said hurriedly, probably saying that because that was the first thing that came to her mind.

The crowd howled with laughter. This was a great scene for them. Some were already clapping their hands.

“And… I’ve moved on… I have… um… I have…” she began to sputter.

“You have me!” another voice cried out.

It was Harry.

He came from the left wing of the stage. He donned a prince suit.

He looked very handsome.

I would’ve admired him even more if we were under normal circumstances.

“Yes! I have… Prince… Er… Ting!” Evangeline blurted out.

Huh. ‘Ting’?

Harry looked mortified and even mouthed. ‘Ting??’

Harry snapped out of it. “Yes. I am Prince Ting. I’m from… er… China!”

Harold seemed to have given up and he decided to go along with the play. “I’m… sorry. I was foolish… I loved you. How could I forget so easily? I’m sorry for accusing you.”

Danny raised an eyebrow but nodded. “It’s no… er… problem.”

“Fine. I’ll leave now. I’m… sorry”, Harold said and exited the stage.

He passed by me and looked at me. “I’m sorry.”

I didn’t answer but nodded instead.

“Prince! Let’s treat your wounds! Darling! Carry him!” Evangeline commanded Harry.

Harry’s eyes widened. “Me?”

“Yes, you! He needs help. Let’s go!”

Harry moaned and the audience laughed and cheered.

Finally, the play was back on track.

The play carried on like it should be. Luckily, Harold didn’t pop out anymore. Whenever I passed backstage, I’d check if Danny was okay. He seemed okay on my third visit. Finally, the play ended with Jessica proposing to me. We bowed and the audience clapped their hands loudly. They really loved the play. But I wished that things had been different. I wished that Danny didn’t get hurt.

Jessica and I exited the stage. Now Pamela, as the fairy godmother, had to say something. Sort of like a nice conclusion.

“How’s Danny?” Jessica asked me when we were at the backstage.

“He’s fine now”, I replied.

“Cinderella is a girl, who despite all of her hardships, made her dream comes true. Sure she had magic on her side, but we too have the same thing. We may not have our own fairy godmother, but we make the magic”, Pamela said sweetly.

Gosh. She was so cute and convincing. She was definitely a cogent speaker.

Her speech was supposed to end here.
Much to our surprise, she added some more. Something that was out of the script.

“As for the two who fought… we have to learn to accept things. Sometimes, we should move on. Because there’s something much better for us out there. So, find that”, Pamela said and the audience clapped their hands.

Pamela rushed backstage.

“The play was a disaster on our part but a great show for the audience”, she said breathlessly.

Jessica and I nodded.

“I know”, we both said at the same time.

Evangeline, Harry and Danny emerged. Danny looked fine now. He looked like he wasn’t in pain anymore.

I ran to Danny.

“Danny, are you okay now?” I asked him worriedly.

He nodded and smiled. “Yup. I’m still okay.”

“Dude, you were a riot”, Dougie said as he approached us.

“You too Evangeline”, Tom smiled.

“I was going ballistic, but you saved the play. Nice speech sis”, Nicole said.

Pamela grinned. “I had to say it. Or that scene wouldn’t make any sense.”

We all went home after the play. I heard some people saying how great Harold was. I only frowned. I wasn’t happy with Harold at all. I can’t believe he hurt Danny.

I passed by Harold, but I frowned at him; showing how disappointed he was. He only walked away quickly, feeling guilty.

As I got home, I kept on thinking about Harold’s behaviour. He was so immature and how could he do that to our play? Most of all, I was sad that he hurt Danny.

I didn’t hate him now, but I was very disappointed. I had been hoping that he had changed. I was wrong.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 pm

anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
nikka! wrote:

okay fine.

Hi baboy! Thanks for reading! I've already put you and jaylo in my harry fic! Haha. Razz

oh yey! haha. can't wait for you to post it! bounce

so what's the news about you since i can't text you?

ready kna sa requirements for CAT? just bring them tomorrow coz mikee and i have a feeling... (tell you all about it tomorrow) and don't be late!
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 pm

OMG that was wonderful!!! I'm so happy for Jenny and James ^_^
Hahahahaha, that play was a disaster, funny tho Smile
Omigosh, what the hell was Harold doing? That is so childish. Hahahaha.
Hahahahahaa, that was so hilarious!!! I can't help but laugh out loud!!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:31 pm

MEG wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
nikka! wrote:

okay fine.

oh yey! haha. can't wait for you to post it! bounce

so what's the news about you since i can't text you?

ready kna sa requirements for CAT? just bring them tomorrow coz mikee and i have a feeling... (tell you all about it tomorrow) and don't be late!

I didn't prepare ANY requirement. Very Happy
I can't train anyway coz I'll be in manila for a month.
I'm mortified! I didn't know that I chatted with Kezylen's boyfriend!! dead
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 pm

kai(: wrote:OMG that was wonderful!!! I'm so happy for Jenny and James ^_^

hahaha. Thanks! Harold ruined EVERYTHING. hahaha.
The play was sooo random. It's because I wrote it during the time we had a play at school and that just popped into my mind. Very Happy
Yup. Harold's still like a bratty kid. haha. Thanks for reading. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:49 pm

anika wrote:
kai(: wrote:OMG that was wonderful!!! I'm so happy for Jenny and James ^_^

hahaha. Thanks! Harold ruined EVERYTHING. hahaha.
The play was sooo random. It's because I wrote it during the time we had a play at school and that just popped into my mind. Very Happy
Yup. Harold's still like a bratty kid. haha. Thanks for reading. Razz

Dude, the play was awesome!!! Approve!
And your welcome Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next