McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 24 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 pm

PuDd_T wrote:wahahaa!!! yey!! can't wait to read it!

i miss you too nik!!!!!!!

bad brother! which brother?

hahahaha. Sure sure. You wanna be the first one? (sorry nicole. You're after tippy. lol! )
Si ryne!! Ginkuris niya!! Sabad gid!! Kibot ko may mga black thingies sa notebook ko. hayayay. dead
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 24 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  PuDd_T Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 pm

anika wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:wahahaa!!! yey!! can't wait to read it!

i miss you too nik!!!!!!!

bad brother! which brother?

hahahaha. Sure sure. You wanna be the first one? (sorry nicole. You're after tippy. lol! )
Si ryne!! Ginkuris niya!! Sabad gid!! Kibot ko may mga black thingies sa notebook ko. hayayay. dead

hahaha!! sure! yehey!! clap clap hahaha!!

oh? ahai, kanugon No
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 pm

^ I know!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Pero saw narecover ko na. Daw may stain pa sa pic ni dougie. Sad Sad Sad
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 pm

hahaha. Third time's a charm. Very Happy Very Happy
Oh? You're going to be a college student already? Aw.... Which college?
For me, this school year's my last as a high school student. haha. I think I'm going to manila for college.
Yup! I've always imagined Danny reading Shopaholic. haha. Plus, I'm a huge fan of the series too.
Thanks for reading! Razz

Actually, I'm still undecided, but I think I'll be going in CEU. Not sure, tho.
Oh. I'm sure your last year would be fun, well, for me it was Smile

---

Hahahaha, he's obsessed!
OMG that's pretty freaky, him laughing while ruining Danny's picture pale
Haha, Harold's such a dork, a cool one tho, but not as cool as Danny(just coz he's stealing Anthea. Kidding)
Whoa, he's going to be a teacher? And in Anthea's school? Shocked
I still couldn't believe it too, Harold's their teacher, Haha.
Harold's so stubborn.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 pm

kai(: wrote:
For me, this school year's my last as a high school student. haha. I think I'm going to manila for college.
Yup! I've always imagined Danny reading Shopaholic. haha. Plus, I'm a huge fan of the series too.
Thanks for reading! Razz

---

Hahahaha, he's obsessed!
Haha, Harold's such a dork, a cool one tho, but not as cool as Danny(just coz he's stealing Anthea. Kidding)

Harold's so stubborn.
Very Happy Very Happy

Hello!! Thanks for reading!!
He is a bit freaky. He's very very obsessed. haha.
I like him. haha. But he's a girlfriend stealer.
Yup! he's a teacher. which makes things worse for Danny. Razz
He's a brat. That's why he's stubborn.

Oh? Good luck with college life! I hope my last year'll be fun. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 pm

anika wrote:
Thanks for reading! Razz

---

Hahahaha, he's obsessed!

Harold's so stubborn.
Very Happy Very Happy

Hey:) Sure, no problem:)
Yeah, He's hot and cute but he's a girlfriend stealer *thumbsdown*
Yeah, poor Danny No
Brat Super Tounge

Oh, that would be fun Wink
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 24 Empty All About You__ Take 94

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 pm

CHAPTER 30 (DEBATE)

“The substitute teacher’s cute, huh?”

“I know. It makes me want to look forward to History class all day!”

“We have him all to ourselves. He only teaches the seniors.”

“I love his eyes!”

“He’s so smart!”

All of these had been spreading around the campus lately. Everyone knows Harold now. A few guys have been getting grumpy. Particularly Danny.

Poor Danny. It must be pure torture for him to go through History class everyday.

This has been going on for a few weeks now, and Danny seems more depressed than ever.

It’s funny, but I had this nagging feeling that Harold was trying to separate Danny and me.

Yesterday, I paired up with Danny for our activity in History. Everything was going fine when Harold suddenly said he’d rearrange our pairings. I got Pamela as a partner instead.

Also, he’d keep on reminding Danny to move away. Danny wasn’t really that close to me. Our distance was only a few inches.

I don’t know. These two just don’t agree with each other.

Today, we were studying about the Renaissance. So, Harold told us to read one work that was by a very prominent writer.

It was Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare. I read it a bit. The story seems very intriguing. Falling in love with the other person, or make that the wrong person. It certainly got my attention.

Danny and I walked towards the hall, holding hands.

“You read the book?” I asked him.

He smiled. “Yup. This is actually the fifth time. I think the story’s very nice.”

“Oh? Fifth? That’s cool Danny!”

He chuckled. “Well, not really. I just finished Shopaholic last night.”

I grinned. “Oh my gosh! You did? How was it?”

“Luke was kind of a jerk but I could see that he really loves Becky. It’s nice. Now I get you girls.”

“Aw Danny… I’m so happy you read it too.”

“Well, I want to know you more. We’ve been friends for over a year now, but I want to understand you more.”

Aw… This was so sweet!

I placed a small kiss on his cheek.

“Thanks Danny”, I smiled at him.

He grinned. “Anything for you.”

We didn’t know that Harold was watching us from afar, his blood boiling.

‘Whatever. I can do better’, he thought bitterly and went to the office in furious strides.

“Now you can see the egregious error of Puck as he made the wrong people fall in love with each other. Lysander and Demetrius are both smitten with Helena, leaving Hermia without a lover. Still, isn’t this a unique tale? I told you to read this so you could see how many masterpieces came out during the Renaissance Period”, Harold smiled after discussing the story in class.

I have to say, I was impressed by this play. I didn’t know the plot was so wonderful.

“Now, I think you have an assignment? The character description?” Harold asked.

I flinched. Oh no! I forgot my assignment! I was so sleepy last night!

Oh man! This has never ever happened before.

I sighed. Oh well. It’s just one assignment. I’ll be sure to remember the next one.

Harold began collecting the assignments. He was just beside me now. He noticed that I wasn’t passing mine.

“Anthea, you don’t have your homework?” he asked me as he gathered the papers.

I smiled sheepishly. “Er… Yeah… I forgot…”

To my surprise, he chuckled. “It’s okay. Pass it tomorrow.”

I gave out a huge sigh of relief. “Thanks.”

Wow. I wasn’t expecting this.

“Sir, you have favouritism”, Pamela teased, but only Harold and I heard her.

Harold flushed. “N-No. I’m just giving her a chance.”

Pamela smirked. “Yeah right sir.”

Harold went back to his desk, wishing to discontinue this conversation.

“Now, any questions?” Harold asked.

A hand shot up in the air. It was Clara’s.

“Sir, I know that this did end up happily, but don’t you think it’s unfair to Demetrius to just fall in love with Helena again? I mean, even though Helena loves him, shouldn’t he be free to choose?” Clara said.

A few people looked like they agreed. Danny looked like he was thinking deeply. This caught his attention.

Clara’s words seemed to have piqued Harold’s interest as well.

“You know. You’re right. It’s very ironic, isn’t it? He should’ve been free to love, even if Hermia did love Lysander. It was a shame the flower changed things”, Harold said.

‘She’s right. It’s unfair. Is it my fault Anthea loves Danny?’ he silently thought to himself.

“Well, sometimes you can’t get what you want”, Danny said all of a sudden.

We all turned to look at him. He had an interesting point.

“Continue Danny…” Harold said, a little bit coldly.

“Well, he has no right to take Hermia away from her lover. If he really did love Hermia, he should let her free, right?” Danny argued.

Woah. He had a point as well.

“Well, isn’t it unfair as well to Demetrius? What if he was good enough? Or even better than Lysander?” Harold asked.

“Then if he was, Hermia would’ve left Lysander. Can’t he just accept that he can’t get her??” Danny said a little too furiously. He was standing up now.

“Well! Hermia has free will right?? She chooses!! So Lysander should accept that!!”

“Oh?? Isn’t that selfish?? Forcing her to love him??”

“Well! Demetrius could kick Lysander’s butt any day!”

“Says who?? Hermia couldn’t love him!! So he still sucks!”

The two were already starting a scary fight. All of my classmates were looking at them, frightened that their debate would go further.

I didn’t know that Lysander and Demetrius’ situation was the same as Danny’s and Harold’s.

It was very ironic, really.

I held Danny’s hand. He looked at me.

“Danny, calm down”, I told him.

He sighed and smiled. His temper was cooling down now.

He cleared his throat. “Erm… Sorry for that. I just wanted to make my point clear. Anyway, I believe that if you can’t get what you want, let it slide. I think Demetrius shouldn’t have meddled, and no trouble would’ve started.”

“Very well Daniel. Point taken. I beg to differ. If you want something, fight for it. Class dismissed”, Harold said.

That was odd. Their fight was so intense. I couldn’t believe it. Why couldn’t they get along?

Last edited by anika on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 pm

anika wrote:[quote:c6a2="kai(:"]
Thanks for reading! Razz

---

Hahahaha, he's obsessed!

Harold's so stubborn.
Very Happy Very Happy

Hey:) Sure, no problem:)
Yeah, He's hot and cute but he's a girlfriend stealer *thumbsdown*
Yeah, poor Danny No
Brat Super Tounge

Oh, that would be fun Wink[/quote]

haha. Yup. He's hot. Oh well. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 pm

wait gudto ko lang mag comment! hehe

harold was really in love with anthea, at i felt kanina ung pag panick ni Harold sa rest room, its like i want to smash the door too, just keep the secret...

in movie... ahmm how come did harold was there also... muntik na akong malito... but he is such a gentleman..

harold and harry... i love the way harold react as anthea ask him, but litle did anthea know that it was her... and with the restaurant... baka my african restaurant pa sila harry..

at ung nag tulak sa akin na mag comment ung halo halo... you crack me up with that, i didnt realize it was an asian food after all.. hehe... its funny thing lang kasi na ang mcfly, ay ma alam na sa isa sa mga desert natin! hehe

btw, ang sweet nila anthea and danny, but if im in the shoes of harold, i would stayt confident and calm to be with anthea... let danny go crazy... hehe

sige i have to go in the next war...! go harold! for now, for a twist! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm

aw they are all sweet! Razz

laura is back, but she was still loser!

but where the hell did cassie came from! she is so mean! if i were brucie, i would bite her legs and cut them in to pieces! Twisted Evil
aw i felt so sad for anthea...

sana si harold nan dun rin para ipagkatulakn sya... yeah she is such a scum! i how dare she slapped anthea and called her trash!

feauw! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Anthea, Harold's really trying to separate you two, can't you see? *pulls hair*
Aw, Danny you're so cute<3
Haha, nice one, Pamela!
Double nice one for Danny! Haha.
I'm for Team Jones, Haha. I agree to Danny's opinion.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm

kai(: wrote:Anthea, Harold's really trying to separate you two, can't you see? *pulls hair*
Aw, Danny you're so cute<3
Haha, nice one, Pamela!
Double nice one for Danny! Haha.
I'm for Team Jones, Haha. I agree to Danny's opinion.

Thanks for reading!! She's just naive. That's why she thinks harold's not doing anything wrong. Team jones all the way!!! yup. Actually, tippy told me to put that line in. Razz Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 pm

jaschier wrote:wait gudto ko lang mag comment! hehe

harold was really in love with anthea, at i felt kanina ung pag panick ni Harold sa rest room, its like i want to smash the door too, just keep the secret...

in movie... ahmm how come did harold was there also... muntik na akong malito... but he is such a gentleman..

harold and harry... i love the way harold react as anthea ask him, but litle did anthea know that it was her... and with the restaurant... baka my african restaurant pa sila harry..

at ung nag tulak sa akin na mag comment ung halo halo... you crack me up with that, i didnt realize it was an asian food after all.. hehe... its funny thing lang kasi na ang mcfly, ay ma alam na sa isa sa mga desert natin! hehe

btw, ang sweet nila anthea and danny, but if im in the shoes of harold, i would stayt confident and calm to be with anthea... let danny go crazy... hehe

sige i have to go in the next war...! go harold! for now, for a twist! Razz

Thanks for reading!! Razz Razz
Well, I was thinking of which dessert they should have. So I though that maybe halo-halo would be nice. Very Happy
haha. Go Harold? waha. I like him a lot too.
He really shouldn't write down things he doesn't want other people to know. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 pm

jaschier wrote:aw they are all sweet! Razz

laura is back, but she was still loser!

but where the hell did cassie came from! she is so mean! if i were brucie, i would bite her legs and cut them in to pieces! Twisted Evil
aw i felt so sad for anthea...

sana si harold nan dun rin para ipagkatulakn sya... yeah she is such a scum! i how dare she slapped anthea and called her trash!

feauw! Razz

aw... yeah. she's a horridious cow. Well, I just wanted to add a little drama. Razz
don't worry. Danny was there. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:28 pm

I like harold.. well, not really like. I just don't hate him. The feeling is neutral. hahaha!
oh. except in the substitute teacher chapter.. disliked him there. he was totally using his position for his own benefit..
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 pm

nikka! wrote:I like harold.. well, not really like. I just don't hate him. The feeling is neutral. hahaha!
oh. except in the substitute teacher chapter.. disliked him there. he was totally using his position for his own benefit..

Like some teachers? LOL. Kidding!! lol! lol!
He's just twisted.
Twisted Evil
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:24 pm

ow, i miss my classmates tuloy, what year naba sila?

i know the count of monte cristo, it has an anime movie series, i just watched some before...

oh, harold got boredom in his work... i didnt know that he loves history... and he know a lot!

harold was the susbstitute teacher! i wonder if harold will fail DANNY in the class...

i just love this chap... i wanna know what's next! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:42 pm

jaschier wrote:ow, i miss my classmates tuloy, what year naba sila?

i know the count of monte cristo, it has an anime movie series, i just watched some before...

oh, harold got boredom in his work... i didnt know that he loves history... and he know a lot!

harold was the susbstitute teacher! i wonder if harold will fail DANNY in the class...

i just love this chap... i wanna know what's next! Razz

haha. I read the book a long time ago, and my memory's kinda fuzzy when it comes to the story. But it's a really really good book. Razz
Yup! He knows a lot. He's a nerd in a way. Very Happy
haha. Don't worry, he won't. Danny's too perfect a student for that. He just wants him to be away from anthea.
I think I'll post tomorrow. thanks for reading! Razz

Oh, they're in their senior year. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Oh my gosh!!!! I need a lot of catching up to do!!! Shocked I haven't read for two days now... well, maybe 1 and a half... better get started!
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 pm

anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:I like harold.. well, not really like. I just don't hate him. The feeling is neutral. hahaha!

He's just twisted.
Twisted Evil

he is not... well, yeah. a little bit. Hahaha
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:25 pm

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:

He's just twisted.
Twisted Evil

NICOLE!!! haha.
I Just discovered something super super major. And I think you'll like it the most. I'll be posting it on the next chapter which will be in a while I guess. I freaked out when I saw it. Laughing
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:29 pm

anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:

He's just twisted.
Twisted Evil

NICOLE!!! haha.
I Just discovered something super super major. And I think you'll like it the most. I'll be posting it on the next chapter which will be in a while I guess. I freaked out when I saw it. Laughing

really...? okay. i can't wait! even though i don't what it is yet.. hahaha!
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm

MEG wrote:Oh my gosh!!!! I need a lot of catching up to do!!! Shocked I haven't read for two days now... well, maybe 1 and a half... better get started!

aw baboy. haha. That's okay. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:
nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:

He's just twisted.
Twisted Evil

NICOLE!!! haha.

really...? okay. i can't wait! even though i don't what it is yet.. hahaha!

promise, it's awesome. LOL. Just a funny encounter I had this morning. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:40 pm

anika wrote:
MEG wrote:Oh my gosh!!!! I need a lot of catching up to do!!! Shocked I haven't read for two days now... well, maybe 1 and a half... better get started!

aw baboy. haha. That's okay. Razz

Hurray! I'm done! sorry wla ko ka reply baboy. Anyways, I'm so happy for you, for the Harry fic, and for my notebook!!!! And sin-o naghamabal wla training haw? Oh well. I'll prepare the requirements anyway...
Harold is so Evil!!! He's just jealous coz Danny's way hotter! Razz
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next