McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

+11
Zehr
PuDd_T
carmela :>
nicoleaika
McFly(nick)
maia 8D
Kerstien
jaschier
meah XD
kaisthelimit
anika
15 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 25 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  nikka! Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:45 pm

MEG wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:Oh my gosh!!!! I need a lot of catching up to do!!! Shocked I haven't read for two days now... well, maybe 1 and a half... better get started!

aw baboy. haha. That's okay. Razz

Hurray! I'm done! sorry wla ko ka reply baboy. Anyways, I'm so happy for you, for the Harry fic, and for my notebook!!!! And sin-o naghamabal wla training haw? Oh well. I'll prepare the requirements anyway...
Harold is so Evil!!! He's just jealous coz Danny's way hotter! Razz

hi megan! awww. you hate harold?? aww. he's not that bad. hahahaha!
er.. ano gni ang mga requirements ah? i forgot. oopsie.
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 25 Empty Re: All About You____ :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =)

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:54 pm

MEG wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:Oh my gosh!!!! I need a lot of catching up to do!!! Shocked I haven't read for two days now... well, maybe 1 and a half... better get started!

Hurray! I'm done! sorry wla ko ka reply baboy. Anyways, I'm so happy for you, for the Harry fic, and for my notebook!!!! And sin-o naghamabal wla training haw? Oh well. I'll prepare the requirements anyway...

Ms bena. I got the message from wiki. Very Happy
YUP!!! It's done na!! woohoo.
hahaha. aw baboy. yeah. he is evil.
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:55 pm

nikka! wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

yeah. he means well. Very Happy
wala training kuno nicole. ask wiki.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 25 Empty All About You__ Take 95

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:09 pm

CHAPTER 31 (THIRD WHEEL)

“Danny, you should calm down”, Pamela advised Danny as we sat down on our table during lunch.

Danny sighed. “I know. I don’t know what got into me.”

He slumped into his chair, spearing his macaroni with his fork.

“Well, that did quite cause a scene. But I was on your side cousin”, Nicole smiled as she sat down.

Danny grinned. “Thanks.”

Danny and Harold’s debate was definitely something new. We’ve never witnessed anything like it before.

I was extremely surprised. Sure it was unavoidable that some teachers and students might debate, but I never thought that things could get so out of hand.

I squeezed Danny’s hand. “Nah. That was okay. Pamela’s right. You should just chill. But that was pretty brave you know.”

He smiled. “Thanks. That means a lot you know.”

Still, that was pretty brave of him. But I’d rather they’d get along. I think they could’ve been good friends.

They were great guys, and pretty nice too.

Well, Harold could be a jerk, but he was great now. He’s really turned out pretty good.

I don’t know what could cause the two clashing together. They’re like magnets with the same pole; no matter how you try to put them closer to each other, there’s this force that pulls them away.

Oh well. I hope this doesn’t happen again. It might end up more than a violent spat.

“Ooh… He’s so cute”, a second-year girl giggled as she peeped through the door, looking at Harold.

“He’s charming. It’s a shame he doesn’t teach us”, another sophomore sighed.

“Eh-hem”, a voice cleared his throat.

The two sophomores whirled around, surprised to see Miss Pilot, the Art teacher, looking at them with her arms crossed and a thin smile on her face.

The two flushed, clueless as to what they should do.

“Um… S-sorry”, one said.

“We’ll leave now”, the other added and the two hastily walked away to avoid further embarrassment.

“Girls nowadays, honestly”, Miss Pilot began to say heatedly before opening the door to the office.

Harold was hurriedly stashing something into his desk. His desk cluttered as he shoved it quickly into a drawer.

“Good afternoon Harold”, Miss Pilot smiled at him, apparently not noticing that he had stashed something away.

Harold felt grateful. It would cause so much trouble if a fellow teacher saw him practically ogling at the picture of a student.

“Good afternoon Miss Pilot”, he grinned back.

“I hear you’re teaching very well. Nice to see young people like you actually do adult work”, she smiled at him.

“Ah. They are. That’s good to hear. I’m… happy.”

“Now, I heard you had a little debate with one of our students. Daniel, right? Sorry for being nosy, but did things get out of hand?”

Harold felt a lump settle unpleasantly in his throat. It’s actually spread now? A lot of people know about it now?

“Er… Yes… But it was a good one. He made his point clear and I presented mine. It made the class livelier”, he replied.

Miss Pilot nodded. “Ah. Good. At least they’re exposed to something new. Very good to hear Harold. At least you fought for your own beliefs. Well, I have to dash now”, she said distractedly as she picked up a book about Arts on her desk.

She finally left the room.

Harold sighed, happy that their conversation hadn’t prolonged. He didn’t think that he could endure a few more seconds of discussing the topic.

But what she had said was only partly true.

However, his main purpose was to give Danny his message loud and clear: he was going to do his best to get Anthea.

It was unfair, just like Demetrius. Was it his fault that he loved someone who was out of his reach? Was it his fault that he could prove himself, but just didn’t have the chance?

He ran his hands through his hair. “Darn it.”

Of all the dilemmas he had had in his life, Danny was the only one who seriously caused him a major headache.

“Tom’s in the book Brisingr. Wait… I think page 118…. ‘Yes. You did well. You must have exceedingly sharp eyes to have spotted Saphira earlier. What is your name? Fletcher, son of Harden my Lady’”, I quoted from a piece of paper.

Danny chuckled. “Wow. Tom’s in Eragon.”

The rain came, as I expected.

We were standing in the hallway. Danny was with me. The rain droplets were slowly forming into puddles as they poured down.

“Don’t worry. I have an umbrella”, Danny grinned as he pulled out a green foldable umbrella from his bag.

“Oh! That’s great Danny!” I grinned, relieved.

Yes! I wasn’t going to walk in the pouring rain after all.

“Thanks Danny”, I smiled at him as we walked outside under one umbrella. The droplets slowly bounced against the surface of the umbrella.

“Sure thing”, Danny grinned back.

“Oh dear. That won’t do”, a voice behind us suddenly said.

I turned around and saw Harold grinning, holding a black umbrella.

Danny looked like he had just swallowed a hedgehog.

“Anthea, you can’t go out under one umbrella. It’s not enough to cover you both. Here, why don’t I join in?” Harold said and walked to my side.

I saw Danny roll his eyes, absolutely annoyed.

“Er… Sure Harry”, I replied.

Oh well. It couldn’t hurt, could it? Harold was just concerned about my health. I could see no ulterior motive or anything.

“By the way Danny, you’ve made your point very clear in class”, Harold said, though there was this frosty edge to his voice.

“Ah. Yes. And I intend to keep that belief”, Danny replied, an icy tone to his voice.

“But you know, Demetrius could’ve swept Hermia off her feet. It’s very possible.”

“Yeah. Only Lysander wouldn’t allow it.”

The two looked at each other, grinning as if mocking one another.

Oh no. Here we go again.

“Guys, calm down. You don’t have to fight all the time”, I said calmly.

The two flushed, a bit embarrassed by their behavior. They did come off as childish.

“Sorry”, Danny smiled sheepishly.

“My apologies”, Harold said sincerely.

I smiled, satisfied. “That’s better.”

I didn’t want them to have another go at each other. Who knew what they could do.

“Harold, you really love History don’t you?” I asked him.

He grinned. “Yup. It just fascinates me. I kind of want to be an Egyptologist someday.”

“Ooh. That’s cool!”

Wow. That was a really nice ambition. I could imagine him brushing off the dust from fossils, trying to figure out the mystery behind them. He did seem the type.

“What about you Danny?” I turned to Danny.

Danny paused for a bit, looking for the answer.

“Hm… You know, I wanna be in a band”, he replied.

“Danny! You should! You have an amazing voice you know!” I said excitedly.

This was so cool! Danny wanted to be in a band. He should be. His voice melts my heart and it could melt more hearts.

He chuckled. “Really? Thanls. You know, I had a really funny ambition when I was young.”

“What is it Danny?” I asked, intrigued.

Even Harold looked like he wanted to listen.

“Well… I wanted to be a police car driver. Just a police car driver. Not a police. I just wanted to drive the thing you know?” he chuckled.

I laughed as well, a little too loudly. That was really funny!

I even heard Harold laugh a bit, though he cleared his throat afterwards.

“Really Danny? That is so cute!” I giggled.

“Haha. Really? It’s just that—“ Danny began to say as he looked forward. He was cut of and I saw panic in his eyes.

“Look out!” I yelled and went in front of me.

Before I could see it coming, a football went flying straight towards his face. It hit him smack in the face, leaving a really loud “BAM!”

He fell down. But Harold caught him. And just in time too; he looked like he could’ve fallen hard on the pavement.

“Danny!” I gasped as Harold held him.

I heard the hurried sounds of footsteps on the pavement. The culprits were running away now.

Danny had a red patch on his forehead, where the football had stricken him. There was no bump, but it looked like he was hit hard.

“Danny! Aw…” I said worriedly as I examined his forehead.

He flung himself right in front of me, so that I wouldn’t get hit.

It was so sad that he had to get hurt in the process.

I saw that Harold’s and Danny’s umbrellas have toppled to the pavement. The sky was clearing up now and it wasn’t raining so much anymore.

“Here. Let’s put him over there”, Harold suggested, nodding his head in the direction of a bench.

I agreed and helped Harold carry Danny to the bench. We placed him there carefully. He did not stir as we slowly lowered him down.

“He doesn’t deserve this”, I said as I placed my hand on his cheek.

“Well, he looks a bit okay. It did hit him hard, but he’ll live”, Harold said as he examined Danny.

I looked at Danny. I guess he would be okay.

“I guess so”, I replied, still worried.

Harold placed a hand on my shoulder. He looked like he was assuring me that Danny would be fine.

“He’ll be okay. He’ll probably wake up soon. Why don’t we sit down for a while?” he asked and slowly sat down on the pavement. It was a bit wet, but it was dry enough.

I sighed. “Oh okay. I hope so.”

I sat down too, a hand propped under my chin and a glum expression on my face. I’d throw worried glances at Danny from time to time, checking if he was restored to consciousness.

“Ah. I’m sorry. I can’t help it. I’m just worried, you know? And I wouldn’t want him to get hurt”, I replied before throwing another glance at Danny.

I really did pity Danny. No one deserved this; least of all, him.

But I didn’t know that there was one person wishing that he was Danny. Even if he was out cold.

It was Harold.

He’s trade places with Danny, even if he would get hurt from time to time. If it meant that I would care so much for him, he wouldn’t mind. In fact, he’s gladly take all of the pain.

“Anthea, how did you fall in love with Danny?” Harold asked.

I blinked a bit. I wasn’t expecting him to ask me this question.

“Well, actually, I was in love with Harry at first”, I admitted.

Gosh. I still can’t believe how crazy I was for Harry before. I recalled how he had made me nervous, how he had made my heart melt.

Harold looked surprised. “Really?”

I nodded. “Yup. I was really crazy for him.”

“So how did Danny come into the picture?”

“Well…”

Yeah. It was pretty unexpected that I eventually fell for Danny. I didn’t think I’d get over Harry.

But then… I saw how sweet Danny was. I saw that he’s done so much for me.

Most of all, I saw how much he cared for me.

“Danny was just really sweet you know. He did so many amazing things. What made me first have a crush on him was his voice. He’s a wonderful singer. Really. But his personality’s awesome”, I replied, smiling.

Whenever I talked about Danny, I felt so happy. And I couldn’t help but smile.

Harold was smiling a bit too, his spirits were raised up now.

‘If she fell for Harry first, but loved Danny in the end. I might have a chance. I’ll change her mind’, Harold thought excitedly.

A whole new door of possibilities opened to him. He felt a strong sense of hope.

To my surprise, he suddenly held my hand. I faced him, absolutely puzzled. What was he doing?

He looked very serious, probably even intense. It was like our conversation was a matter between life and death; as if the very existence of human beings rested on it.

“Anthea… Can I tell you something?” he asked eagerly.

Whoa. Why did he look so hopeful?

“Er…. Sure Harry”, I replied.

He sighed. “Wel… Um… Anthea… I’m going to say what I should’ve a long time ago. Forgive me for saying this…”

He looked at me again, and I could tell that he needed to let this out.

“Anthea… I--- OUCH!” he said when all of a sudden something kicked him at the back.

I gasped. “Harry!”

He winced and rubbed his back a bit. “I’m… fine.”

“Sorry dude1 I had a bad dream!” Danny’s voice suddenly said.

I began to grin. He was finally awake!

I ran to him, immediately hugging him as soon as we came in contact. I was so relieved.

“I’m glad you’re awake”, I said as I hugged him.

He gave a peck on my cheek. “Sorry for making you worry.”

I let go of him as he sat up. He looked at Harold who was frowning at him, as if his kick had been on purpose.

“Sorry dude”, Danny apologized.

“It’s… fine. I’ll tell you next time Anthea”, Harold said.
I nodded. “Okay Harry.”

I still wanted to know what he was about to say. A while ago, he looked like he wanted nothing more than to tell me whatever was inside his heart.

But now that Danny was awake, he seemed extremely hesitant. It’s as if he was going to say the worst thing he could utter in front of Danny.

Oh well. There was a next time.

We picked up the umbrellas. The two decided to tuck it away, seeing as the sky was clear and therefore did not require us to shield ourselves from the rain.

As they walked me to my house, I waved good bye to them and thanked them.

Danny kissed me before he left. I didn’t see Harold turn away as Danny kissed me.

I gave another wave to them before entering the house.

“I’m still not giving up” Harold said to Danny.

“Do you think I’m about to let you take her?” Danny snapped back.

“I will soon. And you’d better watch your back.”

“Oh-ho. Bring it on, prissy.”

“Wach it, hot head.”
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:25 pm

nikka! wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

yeah, he is.
essay, permission slip, and medical thingy whatever. that's it...i think. haha. Laughing
MEG
MEG

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:27 pm

MEG wrote:
nikka! wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

yeah, he is.
essay, permission slip, and medical thingy whatever. that's it...i think. haha. Laughing

of course he is. haha.
I looove Brisingr now. I love you I love you
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 pm

anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

oh? for real? you sure? how come?
yeah! harold is evil. nikka wont believe me.. haha!
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 pm

MEG wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

amobot gani. gintext lang sakon ni wiki to kagapon or two days ago. Mangkota bala si nang pam. Si erika man, ginhambalan wala. confused
haha. Harold is niiice! Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 pm

I don’t know what could cause the two clashing together. They’re like magnets with the same pole; no matter how you try to put them closer to each other, there’s this force that pulls them away.

So like Bella with Jacob and Edward. I agree *nods* they are definitely like magnets with them opposite force.
OMG Harold's got a super strong fighting spirit, eh? He doesn't give up.
Woohoo, its getting intense. Go Team Jones \m/
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:14 pm

anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

amobot gani. gintext lang sakon ni wiki to kagapon or two days ago. Mangkota bala si nang pam. Si erika man, ginhambalan wala. confused

see, megan.. harold is NICE. anika said so herself..
he's just hateable at times... but he's NICE. HE IS!! Razz
oh, thanks btw.. sa june kuno ang training?? er.. a bit confused here.
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:29 pm

OHMYGOSH!
NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY. Shocked Shocked

Tom's name is on brisingr?? ooooh... i've got to read that book! or even just that page!! hahaha!
this is so great... i'm totally happy right now! Very Happy Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:36 pm

nikka! wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

see, megan.. harold is NICE. anika said so herself..
he's just hateable at times... but he's NICE. HE IS!! Razz
oh, thanks btw.. sa june kuno ang training?? er.. a bit confused here.

So NOT! okay whatever. Danny would still win, wouldn't he?
so what's with the training thing? dizzy dizzy dizzy... where do you get all that news??
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 pm

anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:
MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

okay. bwas lang.
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:31 pm

kai(: wrote:

So like Bella with Jacob and Edward. I agree *nods* they are definitely like magnets with them opposite force.
OMG Harold's got a super strong fighting spirit, eh? He doesn't give up.
Woohoo, its getting intense. Go Team Jones \m/

hahaha. Thanks a lor for reading! Very Happy Very Happy
Yup. It's about time they'll get into a brawl. Razz
yup. they'll never agree as long as harold doesn't give up. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:33 pm

nikka! wrote:OHMYGOSH!
NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY. Shocked Shocked

Tom's name is on brisingr?? ooooh... i've got to read that book! or even just that page!! hahaha!
this is so great... i'm totally happy right now! Very Happy Very Happy

hahaha. I freaked out too when I read that! I was like "No waaayy!!!"
Nice line. Seriously. It's one thing to get the first name, but it's another thing to have the family name on the page. Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:37 pm

^ Megan!! haha. He is nice and sweet and he means well. Very well. But he has an evil side to him. Twisted Evil
Oh. I got the news through text. Wiki texted me. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 25 Empty All About You___ Take 96

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 am

CHAPTER 32 (PATRICK)

I brushed the dust off the old, if not ancient, book. It’s been unused for months now. But I needed it. I had to use it for my research in Chemistry.

Something’s been bothering me all day. I couldn’t brush this off as something insignificant.

It was Evangeline.

I’ve been seeing her quite a few times now. She’s been looking… down. Harry’s been talking to me about her recent change in mood. She wouldn’t tell him about her dilemma, or even give a hint that she did have one. It was hard to figure things out.

In fact, I think I saw her coming out of the girls’ comfort room looking teary-eyed. I could tell that she didn’t want to talk though, so I let her be. I didn’t want to make matters worse.

I copied down what I needed from the Chemistry book. I saw that it was dated from 1991. It was old.

I carried the heavy book, hugging it. I went back to the shelf where I got it from.

I turned to my right, and accidentally hit someone.

“Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!” I immediately apologized.

I looked up, trying to see who I had bumped into.

Her red hair immediately told me who it was.

It was Evangeline.

“Oh. Sorry ‘bout that”, she said at once, smiling at me.

“Nah. It’s my fault. I wasn’t looking “, I replied.

I placed the book back in its shelf. Evangeline was still looking at me. I wondered why she wasn’t leaving yet.

“Anthea… Can I tell you something?” she asked me.

I turned around. “Okay.”

This was a good, no, great idea. Maybe I could find out why she was having the blues lately.

Besides, we were at the library. No one would eavesdrop on us. It was most unlikely.

Yup. I was all ears.

She curled up her fists. “Okay. Thanks. Should we just… sit somewhere? I think the table over there would do fine.”

She pointed to a long table at the farthest right corner. It looked very private. It was the perfect spot for discussions.

I nodded. “Sure. Anywhere you like.”

We proceeded there. I pulled up a chair and sat on it. She began sitting down too.

“So… Er.. what’s it about?” I asked her.

“Well, I guess you’ve seen my change in mood. I could sense that you’re all wondering why. Especially Harry, it never seems to get off his mind”, she began to say.

I nodded. Okay. Go on.

“Um… It’s about Thomas”, she said quietly.

Oh dear. By the tone of her voice, I could tell that this was not good at all.

But then, their relationship had been fine. They didn’t have any fights, and I’m sure they’re getting along. Thomas was a nice guy, and I couldn’t believe that he could do anything to hurt Evangeline.

“Did you have a fight?” I asked her.

She shook her head. “Um… No. He hasn’t done anything wrong really.”

I was stumped. What else could it be?

“Did he cheat on you?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Goodness, no. He would never do that.”

I scrunched my eyebrows, wondering what other reason could be possible.

“Did you get bored of him?” I said.
“No… He’s lovely really. It’s just that… Oh… This has come as quite a shock to me”, she said.

“Go on. Try me.”

She looked around the place furtively, as if we were discussing secret military strategies.

Her voice dropped down to a whisper. “He’s… um… he’s..”

“Say it Evangeline. Don’t worry”, I assured her.

She gave out a huge sigh, and I finally understood why he was so hesitant because she answered:

“He’s actually gay.”

I gasped and clapped my hands to my mouth, refusing to believe this bit of information.

Thomas? Gay?

I mean, I have nothing personal against gay people. I even think some rock.

But this was just plain unbelievable.

“No”, I breathed.

She nodded solemnly. “I’m afraid it is. He just told me a few days ago. No wonder I didn’t sense anything from him.”

“You can sense things too?”

“Yup. At least a vague description of people’s moods or intentions. Thomas never had any intention of being my boyfriend.”

“Oh? I thought that you two were going out?”

What? What? What? Weren’t they a couple already?

“No. We were just sweet”, she answered, shaking her head.

“How come you never told me?” I asked, dumbfounded.

She shrugged. “You never asked.”

Oh great. So that’s why.

Now I understood why she was so sad. So that’s why!

“Ah. So that’s why”, I said.

“Yup. It’s very sad really. I thought I finally found a boy that was good enough… and he turns out to be gay. I don’t think he has a boyfriend or anything… but still…” she said sadly and began to sigh.

Aw… This must be pretty hard for her. She probably felt that same way as Cinderella did when the spell had to go away; a wonderful beginning for a tale, but a very sad twist.

It does feel bad, knowing that someone was good enough but you couldn’t have him.

“Evangeline, I feel sorry for you. I really do. But there are a lot of people out there. I’m sure you’ll find someone”, I smiled at her reassuringly.

She began to smile a bit. “I suppose so. I just needed someone to talk to. Yeah. You’re right.”

“I’m very positive.”

Well, if I hadn’t allowed myself to get over Harry, I wouldn’t have had Danny as a boyfriend.

And now, Danny’s proven that he was worth it all.

“Thank you for listening”, Evangeline smiled and I could tell that she was starting to look cheerful.

That was a very good sign. It made me feel relieved. At least I’ve made her feel better. I don’t think I could bear to see a depressed Evangeline for a few more days. She deserved to be happy.

“By the way, take care of Danny. I think Thomas fancies him. He can’t shut up about your boyfriend”, Evangeline giggled.

I laughed a bit.

Whoa! This was simply too much!

“Okay. I’ll bear that in mind”, I said.

After that, we decided to go home. Evangeline thanked me once more and I smiled in reply.

She was holding the knob of the door when she turned to me. “How’re things with Danny?”

I smiled. “Fine, really. He’s been nothing short of wonderful.”

And he really was. I don’t think I could stop loving him.

“Good. Ah. I had a bad vision about… Harold”, she said.

“Oh? Harold?” I asked.

“Yup. I don’t know why. But it seems that he’s bad for both of you.”

Harold? Bad for us? Why?

“Anyway, maybe it’s just nothing”, Evangeline shrugged.

“Er… yeah”, I managed to say.

Danny had a bad feeling about Harold, and so did Evangeline. Was he really bad?

I wondered. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. He had good looks too. Plus he was sweet. Sure he was stubborn, but he wasn’t that bad.

Come to think of it, he was the type of boy I’d been dreaming of to come my way.

But then, I had Danny. And I loved Danny so much.

As Evangeline opened the door, somebody yelled “Ouch!”

We both gasped as I saw that she hit a boy.

He was rubbing his nose. He had blue eyes and short red hair. He looked pretty cute.

I could see Evangeline blush a bit. Ooh. I think she liked him.

“I’m sorry”, she said apologetically.

The guy chuckled. “Nah. I’m fine.”

“Really, I am. Are you fine?”

“It’s just my nose. I’ll live.”

“I’m really sorry.”

He chuckled. “Stop apologizing. I’m fine. By the way, I’m Patrick. I think we’re in the same year level.”

Wow! This was perfect! Was this fate?

“Oh okay. This is Anthea. And I’m Evangeline”, Evangeline said.

I saw the boy turn a bit red as well. Was the feeling mutual between them?

“Okay. I’m Patrick… Wait. I already said that. Sorry”, he chuckled.

Evangeline and I laughed. He was a goofy one.

Hm…

I’m no mind-reader or fortuneteller, but as far as things were going, I could tell that this would bloom into a wonderful relationship.

“Wait!! Are you gay?” I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Evangeline looked at me, a horrified expression on her face.

Thankfully, Patrick only laughed. “Nah. I’m straight. Good question by the way.”

I smiled. Good.

Wow. This was great.

I smiled at Evangeline and she winked back. We both had a good feeling about this.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 am

^nikka! and anika:
hambal ni pam wla kuno gin inform ang mga officers so she doesn't know.
hmm... what do you think? confused

Fine. Harold is fine. Nice? Don't know 'bout that... Razz
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:31 am

MEG wrote:^nikka! and anika:

Oh? I dunno. Hambal man ni erika yes kuno. Kag nagflood si wiki. Not sure anymore. confused

hahahaha. He'll get nasty later on. Twisted Evil
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

All About You____  :] Updated again April 11 FINISHED =) - Page 25 Empty All About You___ Take 97

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 am

CHAPTER 33 (THE PROMISE)

“I’ve found you Princess, finally”, Jessica said to me as she held my hand, looking at me intently. She was talking in a deep voice, trying to feign that of a man.

“My Prince. I’m so glad… I… I thought I’d never see you again”, I replied.

“I wouldn’t do that… because I… I… Oh this is just embarrassing!”

She put down the script and sighed. She scooped her spoon into the rocky-road ice cream that she was holding.

I chuckled. “You were doing fine Jessica.”

She wrinkled her nose. “No. I wasn’t! And it’s awfully hard trying to speak in a male’s voice.”

“Well, you did make a promise.”

“I know. You’re the one who’s unfair. Your role’s very simple you know.”

I shrugged. “At least it’s what I promised about. Don’t fret Jess, you’ll be fine. I know you’ll nail it. I’m positive.”

She smiled. “Thanks. Dougie knows, but he’s supporting me. Although he does try teasing me.”

“Well. It’s typical of him to do that.”

“Yeah.”

We were sitting on a bench at school, practicing our lines. We had another presentation as a class project. Again, it was a play. This time though, it was Cinderella.

It’s been about a month now. Our class held auditions last week. Jessica and I suddenly remembered our bet last year.

She was to audition for a male role, and I was to audition for the lead role.

I got the better end of the deal though. My part was easy and it came naturally.

Jessica’s was… hard. To be honest. And she wasn’t used to male roles. It was the first time she’s ever done it. It was extremely out o her comfort zone.

I must say though, I was impressed. She wasn’t as bad as I imagined. Jessica was girly, and I couldn’t imagine her playing the role of a guy.

Everyone was surprised as she walked to the front, an embarrassed smile on her face, and announced that she’d like to audition for the role of the Prince. In fact, someone even laughed, thinking that it was a mere joke.

But it wasn’t. Anyway, she got the part. It was good and it would be a first for the school.

She was very good though. I was really amazed. I think everyone was amazed as well.

Danny would play the role of another prince. It was a bit small, but he had a few speaking parts.

Pamela would play the fairy godmother and Nicole was our director. We had a pretty good cast, to be honest.

Jessica was flipping over the script once more. It was very short and faithful to the ever familiar fairytale.

“Anyway, you’re going with Danny to the prom right?” Jessica asked brightly, disregarding the script for a moment.

Oh yeah. I nearly forgot about the prom. Everything’s been quite busy.

Also, I can’t believe I’m graduating from high school.

Hm…. Maybe I’ll pursue a career in medicine when I grow up.

Now, back to prom night. Yes. Of course I’m taking Danny. There was no doubt about it.

“Of course. No doubt”, I smiled at her.

She grinned. ‘Good. I’m going with Dougie. I don’t know with Jenny though. I think she’d take James but it’s hard to tell if he’d come or not, what with his career and all.”

Oh yeah. Hasn’t she told James how she felt about him? It was very obvious. She’d have to tell him soon though. I heard that he was leaving in a few days.

“Let’s go back to practicing now”, Jessica suggested, once more picking up the script.

I nodded. “Sure.”
We began practicing a bit. Jessica was doing much better now. She was doing her part fantastically. Although she didn’t think so herself.

After practicing a bit more, we decided to call it a day and rest for now.

I grabbed around for my green bag that had my wallet in it.

To my surprise, it wasn’t there.

OH CRUD! That can’t be right. I was sure I was holding it.

I tried looking around for it once more, frantic now.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. It wasn’t here. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

“Why’re you panicking?” Jessica asked.

“I can’t find my green bag!” I said in a panicked voice.

“What? You can’t find it? Isn’t your wallet in there?”

“Oh my gosh. I know! It’s not here at all.”

Crud. Crud. Crud. Where did I leave it?

Okay. Calm down. Gosh I was so careless with my stuff.

Okay. Retrace your actions. I racked my brains for its possible whereabouts.

Then it hit me.

Oh my gosh. I left it in the classroom. I was so busy talking with Miss Taylor that I accidentally placed it on the desk.

“Jessica. You go ahead. I think I left it back at the classroom”, I said hurriedly and rushed off to the classroom.

I ran fast. I had to get it. What if someone got it?? Gosh I can’t lose it! Heck no!

I ran for the classroom, still getting scared. I could fee; cold sweat on my skin as I placed my hands on the doorknob, trembling.

In fact, I’m trembling so much that I couldn’t even open the door.

‘Darn it! Darn it! Darn it!’ I thought angrily.
All of a sudden, it finally opened. Only that I pulled, and my hand was still on the doorknob.

I plummeted to the floor, my chin hitting the floor.

“Ouch!” I yelped as I tried to get up.

“Oh gosh! I’m sorry!” I heard Harold say.

Harold? What was he doing here?

I sat up, rubbing my chin. That hurt a bit, but I was fine.

I looked up. He was wearing a shirt and jeans. That was kind of new. I’ve always seen him wearing a suit.

Now he looks like a teenager once more.

“Sorry. It’s my fault. I was looking for something”, I told Harold as I got up.

“Ah. Is it this?” he asked, pointing to my bag which was luckily on the table safe and sound.

I gave off a huge sigh of relief as I saw it. I was totally nervous that it was gone.

Then again, people here were rich. They certainly had no reason to steal.

I walked towards it and checked its contents. Yup. My wallet was in it.

I had no reason to panic now.

I was still panting, tired from all the running. “Oh… good.”

He chuckled. “Be careful next time. You wouldn’t want to run again that much.”

I began to breathe more slowly now. “Yeah. I should. I should. So, what’re you doing here Harry?”

“Ah. I actually… er… left something too.”

I chuckled. Great. He was careless with his stuff too. I wasn’t alone.

“Wow. You too?” I chuckled.

He nodded. “Yup.”

I had to go now I guess.

“Bye Harry”, I grinned.

All of a sudden, he tucked my hair behind my ear and he smiled at me.

I’m starting to get the idea that… No. He wouldn’t do that. I was wrong. He knew about Danny and me. He wouldn’t do that.

Nah. He was being friendly.

“Okay. You be careful now”, he smiled.

I nodded. “Sure Harry.”

I went out of the classroom, still debating with myself whether I was right about Harold.

I shrugged it off though. I didn’t even want to think about it. It just seemed wrong.

It wouldn’t be possible at all.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  MEG Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:02 am

anika wrote:

Oh? I dunno. Hambal man ni erika yes kuno. Kag nagflood si wiki. Not sure anymore. confused

scratch ano ginflood ni wiki haw? oh well. Neutral

"Grr" Twisted Evil Eeeeeevvvvviiiiiiilllllll!!!
MEG
MEG

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Omigosh, really? Thomas is gay? Sad
Hahahaaha, I love Patrick, he's so cute and funny ^_^
My gosh, Anthea. You thought about it!!! Think about it once more.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:26 pm

MEG wrote:
anika wrote:

scratch ano ginflood ni wiki haw? oh well. Neutral

"Grr" Twisted Evil Eeeeeevvvvviiiiiiilllllll!!!

hahaha. You're so cute baboy! Razz Razz
ah. I quote. Hambal ni ni miss bena kay wiki: "No CAT training. See you on june." Sad
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:30 pm

kai(: wrote:Omigosh, really? Thomas is gay? Sad

hahaha. He is. My friend, who Evangeline is based on, said that I make him gay. So I did. Razz
The good thing is, Patrick's here now. Razz My friend also told me to replace Thomas with Patrick. Because she likes Patrick from Fall out Boy. I liked him when he was thinner though. lol!
Haha. Yup. She's finally having some sense knocked into her, but she doesn't want to believe it.
Thanks again for reading! Joy!
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:36 pm

anika wrote:
kai(: wrote:Omigosh, really? Thomas is gay? Sad

hahaha. He is. My friend, who Evangeline is based on, said that I make him gay. So I did. Razz
The good thing is, Patrick's here now. Razz My friend also told me to replace Thomas with Patrick. Because she likes Patrick from Fall out Boy. I liked him when he was thinner though. lol!
Haha. Yup. She's finally having some sense knocked into her, but she doesn't want to believe it.
Thanks again for reading! Joy!

Oh, Patrick from FOB. I was thinking of Patrick Starfish from Spongebob, I am such a dork laugh together
I like him when he was thinner too.
Suree mate Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next