McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

+10
anika
kaisthelimit
Alex Ohh.
bear eyes
carmzy_sweetness
meah XD
lia :)
maia 8D
Jessica!
cathrel
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:24 pm

PHEW!

i'm so done!

Chapter 14: Just tag along.

I went back to my seat with a smile as I mouthed the word thank you to Ben . I really wanted to go to him and hug him so tight for defending me and, and, and, and, and, for BEING HERE!!! But I can’t. The instructor is eyeing on me! O_O oh dang!

I sat down and then Edward leaned to me and asked, “So Rachelle plays that song every night?” he smiled with delight.

“Yeah. I don’t see why it’s such a big deal to you. I mean, it’s like me and Simple Plan. I—”

“I made that song.” Edward cut me off as he faced front.

I stopped with my jaw hanging open.

“You… what? What? WHAT?”

Edward faced me with a smile. Just the face I was expecting from him. Typical Eddie.

“Dude, you.. you … you are.. you are…” I said trying to come up with a word rather than…

“Amazing?” Edward chuckled.

“Not the word I was looking for but yeah, you get what I mean.” I said as I nudged him. Then I smiled--so wide. “So you’re flattered that Rache is playing it every single night of her existence, eh?” I added as I elbowed him.

He blushed—a little—and lastly said, “Yes. I. Am. Flattered.”

I laughed and said with a very stern face. “You do love her, right?”

“Of course.” He looked at me as if I was accusing his innocence. “Why?” He looked hurt.

I smiled. “Just checking. You don’t wanna know how much she loves you back.”

“Oh believe me, I know.” He giggled.

“What are you guys doing when we weren’t here?” I leaned to them as I whispered to Andrea.

“Nothing. Just chatting with Mister Lyle here. He knows about almost everything about the keys. And we were just waiting for breakfast.” She smiled.

I heard my tummy grumbled! SHOOT! I haven’t eaten my breakfast yet! What the??

“I forgot about THAT!” I laughed. “So where are we eating? Here?” I asked anxiously, ready to feed the monster inside me.

“The waiters are going to serve it to us, at the same time a band—I don’t know what band, it’s a surprise they say—will entertain us as we eat our breakfast.” Andrea said excitedly as she pointed at the satge that has a black piano in front where I “performed” moments ago.

“Food. That’s my priority now!” I grinned. “Do you think it’s Vanessa Carlton!??”

“I doubt it. She’ll be our guest during the session, not before the session.” Jobel pointed out with her pointing finger in the air.

“Oh well.” I sighed. Then I saw someone peeked from the backstage. I immediately tagged the person next to me. “OMG! It’s, it’s…”

“What?” Andrea asked also looking at the stage.

“Oh…” I grimaced. “I don’t know. The guys immediately hid. Bummer.”

“Maybe it’s just one of the crew.” Jobel giggled.

At that same moment, the waiters served our breakfast. And the most awaited band came out, it was a guy with blonde hair who came our first and then he announced, I was filled with excitement inside because I so know this band!!

“Hello guys, first of all, we are Faber Drive and we are here to entertain you while you eat your breakfast.” He added a little laugh. Then the other members of the band started materializing in front with their instruments. “And you can grab a copy of our autographed album—for free.” He added with a grin as he showed to us a copy of our album.

“AHHH!!” Some screamed. I. was. One. Of. Them.

“OMG! Cathrel!” Jobel squealed. “I seriously didn’t know that they’ll be coming here!”

“I know! FINALLY!”

Jobel and I just LOVE Faber Drive! But we never got to one of their gigs. Neutral Which sucks you know, but now! OH BOY!! They are so here! And they are giving their albums for free! Can this seminar be cooler?

“We are soo gonna have a picture with them!” I said, almost jumping.

“DEAL!” she agreed as we high-fived each other.

“Are they really this psyched?” Andrea asked Edward as she smiled.

“Oh, you ain’t seen anything yet.” Edward replied with his eyes rolling.

“Shut up, Edward.” I slapped him. “Your girlfriend loves them too, you know.”

“Hey, I like them too.” Andrea said innocently. Afraid that Jobel and I will have a squabble with her too. LOL. “They were the one who released the single of ‘Tongue Tied’, right? Dude, I really liked that song!”

Andrea and I high-fived each other.

“You can join our party then.” Jobel said. “Let’s leave Edward to rot here.”

“More eating less talking. Please.” Edward begged, trying to change the topic and possibly trying to avoid a debate.

The band started playing but instead of an acoustic guitar, the lead vocalist, Dave Faber, played the piano to suite our session. The piano intro was so remarkable! I might try this afterward.

*smugs*

The song they played first was Tongue Tied, my favorite off their album. The drums was played softly and the bass, of course, awesome as usual. Okay, not usual-live-type-of-usual because this is actually the first time I saw them live, so, it’s the usual-like-in-the-record-usual. They sound awesome live! The vocalist really astounded me upon hitting the notes without gasping for air! Dude, the song is like breathless-type-of-song! Tongue Tied is a song that you can’t-breathe-because-you-just-have-to-continue-singing-in-order-to-catch-up-with-the-music type. Believe me, I’ve tried. No lying!

After I took a sip with my mango shake, I excused myself from my friends and went to Ben.

“Ben!” I greeted.

“CAP!” Ben smiled as he stood up as he hugged me tight.

CAP, is the nickname Ben gave me. It’s the acronym for “Cyborg Alliance Program” not “Cathrel Anne Poynter.” He gave me that name because when we were kids, I used to tell Dougie and him that someday I will become a Cyborg and I will take over the world. You know usual me, world domination and stuff. Yeah, that stuff, me likey. So I guess I got caught up with it that I started buying Cyborgs Collectibles and obviously got addicted to it until fourteen, but still, the CAP is still stuck within me.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were attending this, too?” I asked as soon as we separated. “I am hurt you know. As your little sister, I ought to know about this stuff.” I pretended to be depressed.

“Aww, c’mon, CAP. I have another Cyborg there for you.” He joked.

“Really?” I asked with sparkle in my eyes. “Oooh can’t wait to get my hands on it.” I added sarcastically.

“No, really. I have.” Ben said flatly. “It’s the one with the golden eyes, what’s his name again?”

“GT360.” I answered as I crossed my hand.

“Forgive me for not remembering their numbered names.” He pointed out.

“GT360?” Someone asked in the desk next to Ben’s.

“Yeah! The Commodore of the group!” I answered feeling so pleased that at least someone knows what I’m talking about here.

“Yeah! I have all the collectibles.” The boy bragged. “Oh sorry for being rude, I’m Clemens by the way. And knowing how to play a song in the piano without knowing the notes--is awesome.” He smiled as he reached out his hand.

“No, I’m the one who’s rude, for going here not even introducing myself to you guys.” I said as I looked at Ben’s schoolmates then I shook his hand. “I’m Cathrel. And thank you.”

“You’re forgiven.” Clemens smiled. “…Cathrel.” he added.

“Clemens, dude. Shut up.” Ben laughed. Then he turned to me, “forgive my batch, CAP, students at Frankruehl Academy have brains that are messed up.”

“Oh really? We have a pretty good leader.” Clemens said eying on Ben.

Ben raised his eyebrows at Clemens and turned to me, “You might wanna go back to your classmates now, before this dude here attacks you. He’s one of those Transformers, dude. You know, Optimus.”

I laughed. “Okay, okay. I’ll be waiting for that Cyborg.” Then in went back my place.

After Faber Drive performed and of course after we ate, Jobel tagged me and whispered. “Let’s kill.” In our dictionary that means, “Dude, let’s go and take pictures with them!”

I grabbed Andrea and Edward just groaned at us. We stuck our tongues back at him.

“Are you sure we’re allowed?” Andrea asked who was striving to keep up with our pace.

“They came here. They performed. Of course we’re allowed to have a sort of meet and greet with them. I mean, this is why they’re here right?” Jobel answered as we sneaked in the backstage. Yes, every conference room has a backstage. LOL.

“To promote their album and to meet their fans.” I added as I continued tagging Andrea along.

“But we’re the only ones who are actually interested into meeting them backstage.” Andrea reasoned out.

“Don’t mind them; they aren’t considerate about the time of the guys. They probably want to have that official meet and greet on stage. It’ll get crowded, oops, I forgot we’re only 15.” I laughed. “Just tag along, man. We are going in for the kill.”

“Besides, if we’ll wait for them to be out there officially to give their free albums, we might not have a chance to have a chat with them and take pictures! Since they will be in a rush and all. We’re Backstage VIPs.”

“Self-proclaimed.” Andrea added with a giggle.

“Yes. Self-Proclaimed VIPs.” Jobel said as we were backstage looking for the band.

“David’s there!” I whispered as I pointed at the guy who was having a drink in a water bottle beside the rest of the band.

The three of us approached them with big smiles on our faces. We are so meeting them! I get to hyper every time I see a band I love. I dunno, I get into meet and greets. I do have my moments, thank you very much.

Jobel was the first one to have greeted them. With a camera in hand, we are ready.

“Hey guys!” she smiled. “Love the performance! You rock the crowd out there. You made us not to pay attention to our food.” She laughed. The band faced us with big smiles also. Likewise. Haha…

I snorted. LOUD. I dunno why but yeah. How embarrassing.

The rest of the band laughed. Like that was really funny! Even Jobel and Andrea laughed.

I blushed from embarrassment. “Sorry.” I apologized. “Something got stuck in my throat…” I tagged Andrea’s shirt for help.

“Yeah, broccoli...” Andrea added.

BROCCOLI? Of all food it has to be broccoli. It’s not even in our breakfast!

“Better chew them whole before swallowing them. Tested and proven.” She told the band looking so convincing while she started tapping my back. “Better let that out, man.”

The band laughed even more.

“You just made our morning, girls.” Dave Faber commented.

“You really cracked the hell out of us.” Jeremy said as he wiped his tears. “Let’s give these girls some souvenirs. I wanted to, so badly.”

The three of us exchanged looks.

The guys gave us some limited edition Faber Drive baller, blue for me, black for Andrea and purple for Jobel. It wasn’t the usual type of baller it has the word “Faber Drive” engraved on it and it has a button shaped like a drum! So cool. So cool, indeed.

“This was supposed to be on sale here, so don’t tell anyone we gave it to you girls for free.” Dave whispered as he looked around.

After that we took pics with the band with Jobel’s camera, Andrea’s and mine. There were like 15 pics we have with them and only limited time! T_T Then of course they gave out copies of their albums with autographs to us. After that we bid our goodbyes and then we materialized in the conference room again. And Edward was there to greet us with his very engrossed look.

The lecture started and I begged Edward to switch places with me. I wanted to talk to Jobel and Andrea. He sighed, sign of defeat, and then we swapped.

“I wonder what band performed to the other students.” I told Andrea and Jobel. “I’ll be so depressed if it was The American Rejects.” I said soberly.

“I will attack Dana, Rachelle, Alex and Dara if they performed in either one of them!” Andrea said as she knit her eyebrows.

“Let’s asked them then.” Jobel suggested and then she started texting. After a few moments, “Dude, Dara said Incubus performed to them!”

“Ask her if she got a chance to have a pic with them.” Andrea suggested.

Jobel started typing in her cell phone, “Sadly, no. That sucks ya know.” She read.

“Aww, too bad.” Andrea and I said with a grimace. “But I’m sure she got a free CD of theirs.”

“Yeah…” I smiled.

“….worldwide, Miss Poynter?” Mister Lyle suddenly asked me to recite.

I was off guard that I stood up looking at him. He so doesn’t know that my mind is in turmoil now.

“Uh, The Beatles?” I guessed.

“Correct.” Mister Lyle said. “Lucky guess. Next time if I see you chatting during my class, I’ll send you back to your country—forcibly.”

I nodded. “Yes, boss… uh, sir…”

---

We ate our lunch at the BIG Conference Room, the one where we ate last night with the other participants. I was seated with the Jobel, Rachelle, Dara, Dana, Andrea and Alex. We were seated according to room numbers.

The band to perform at lunch was—none. O_O

WHY??

Seriously, they should have hired a band to perform during lunch! It’s the time where people chill, you know.

The table next to us belonged to the boys of Room 567.

I was staring at Joey with my sharp eyes as I ate my food. I wasn’t paying much attention to the girls sharing who performed in their session at breakfast; I was too busy thinking of a scheme to terminate Joey! URGH! Oh how I hate that guy! I’m so stupid not to tell the girl that he was the “killer.” I really need some help to terminate him.

“Cathrel?” Dana asked worriedly. “Are you okay, man?’

“Yeah,” I said as I continued glaring at Joey who was eating gracefully as he laughed along with the guys. It was like every time the camera focused on him there’s that elegant background music then when it focused to me there’s that scary background music. Well you get what I mean. *scary background music*

A girl approached Joey and I couldn’t help to overhear their conversation.

“Hey there.” The girl greeted Joey with those seductive eyes.

“Oh hey, there.” Joey smiled back then he got hold of his phone. “Oh shoot! Something’s wrong with my phone.”

“Why?” the girl asked worriedly.

“It doesn’t have your number on it.” Joey flirted back.

THAT just made my ears released smoke and made my nose flared. OKAY! THIS JOEY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! He stared flirting back the second he noticed the girl was flirting. EEWW! JUST GROSS!

The worst thing was that the girl typed her number into Joey’s phone. And she moved her eyebrows up and down. When the girl walked away she winked at him.

“Wohooo!” The boys elbowed him.

“You my friend, have skills.” Kyle commented with a laugh.

“Mad skills, man. Mad skills.” Ethan added.

“You totally had that girl twined around you like a masking tape.” Dougie elbowed Joey. He just love using figures of speech.

Joey just laughed along with them. “Name’s Louie.”

“And you know what rhymes with Louie?” Ethan asked with a grin.

“JOEY!” they all laughed.

O_O
cathrel
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  PuDd_T Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm

OOOOOOHHH!! nice update! cheers

Can't wait for the next one Razz

ew! Joey's flirting!!! Hahaha
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:11 pm

PuDd_T wrote:OOOOOOHHH!! nice update! cheers

I KNOE RAIYT? Shocked
never thought he had it in him!

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:42 pm

cathrel wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:OOOOOOHHH!! nice update! cheers

I KNOE RAIYT? Shocked
never thought he had it in him!

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

hehehe he's a very big mystery! who know's what else he's got up his sleeves! Hahaha
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:09 pm

I knew it!!! Edward made the song!!!
I want that autographed album!
BUT I super want that baller!!!
Hahahaha!! Nice one Joey!!!
Hahaha
And you know what rhymes with Dougie? Kai-ie? LMAO. Pinipilit eh no? Sorry that was random.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:33 pm

KAI wrote:I knew it!!! Edward made the song!!!
Hahaha
And you know what rhymes with Dougie? Kai-ie? LMAO. Pinipilit eh no? Sorry that was random.

hhaha!
ypu want some too?
hahah! then join our seminar!
tara na!
hahahah!

PILIT! hahahahha!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:43 pm

cathrel wrote:
KAI wrote:I knew it!!! Edward made the song!!!
Hahaha

hhaha!
ypu want some too?
hahah! then join our seminar!
tara na!
hahahah!

PILIT! hahahahha!

Definitely!!!
*runs to cathrel*
Tara! XD
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 pm

CHAPTER 15: Great, Another One.

When we were done with our lunch, the waiters cleared our tables and we were asked to stand up so they can merge our tables with our fellow classmates. So it was Baskerville with Baskerville, school from America, Vilvadi with Vilvadi, school from France, Frankruehl with Frankruehl, school from England, Segoe with Segoe, school from Korea. Woah! There’s, like, four schools only! Dang! O_O

Pretty exclusive, I must say. Very.

Us girls--from room 569-- were seated across the guys of room 567, and the weird thing was, the girls are seated across their crushes! Dana being in front was seated across Joe! Rachelle with Edward, Andrea with Ethan, Alex with my twin, and Dara with uhm... Kyle. And what’s left? Me and Jobel. Jobel was seated across Chris, a member of The UNIX, she appears nice, too. Me? Oh, I am seated across my future step brother. I’m telling you, someone planned this! *shakes fist* Urgh!

“Joey, hey,” Dara said to get his attention.

“Yes?”

“I was wondering if your dad is Edward Zehr?” Dara asked.

“Well, yes, he is my dad.” Joey smiled.

“Dang!” Dara laughed. “You were the one my dad has been talking about! The-boy-who-has-this-great-potential-to-run-Microsoft-someday.”

Joey was pleased. “Really? Mister M said that about me?” he paused and asked, “Whoa! You’re his daughter? How come I don’t see you ‘round the company?”

“Hell yeah! My dad has been talking about bad things about me, hasn’t he?” Dara raised her eyebrows yet with a smug on her face.

Joey gave that well-if-you-must-know-yeah-he-does look.

“Knew it!”

“Why would he tell bad things about you?” Jobel asked as she rested her head on the table.

Dara shrugged and said, “I dunno. Maybe because I wasn’t able to come up with a name of his new program; and he assigned that to me long, long ago, so that it’ll be like I’m part of the company-- but I forgot all about it.” She frowned.

“Dads.” Joey and Dara muttered at the same time.

“Joey made this new program actually, so he really can’t relate to your “emo-ness”, Dara.” I informed sounding so bitter.

“You made a program?” Dara asked as she gasped. “Dude, good thing you have time. My dad told me to do the same thing but I told him if it was okay if I’ll just make skins for Windows Media Player but he rejected my ‘proposal’. Said it was too simple.”

“Too simple?” I croaked. “Your dad’s expecting too much, isn’t he? I don’t even know how to make skins on Media Player!” I cried out.

That made Dara smile. Feeling better now, I suppose.

“Same here.” Jobel laughed. “Seems hard.”

“Well, I have to admit, it is really too simple.” Joey opposed. “Anyone can make a skin.”

“Well, not us.” I raised my eyebrow at the 16 year-old-boy who just made my friend feel awful.

“You’re just not well-equipped with the knowledge, Cath.” Joey answered back returning the favor.

“That’s exactly why Dara should persist doing skins for Media Player because not everyone is well-equipped with the knowledge, Joey.” I replied with a very stern voice.

“If you think making skins for Media Player will make Microsoft earn billions a day, you thought wrong!” Joey debated.

“Why? Because you can download skins that aren’t made by Microsoft over the internet for free?” I told him and that took him aback. “Maybe that’s what Microsoft should do! Give products for free! Instead of making billions of people pay for that stupid software of yours!” I knitted my eyebrows.

Urgh! I’m so pissed with Joey!

“Guys, guys… Calm down.” Someone stopped us and it was Kyle.

“What?” I snapped at him.

“Stay out of this Kyle!” Joey bellowed.

“I am the School President and I am entitled to tell you to impede this dim-witted dispute!” Kyle answered with authority.

“Well, sorry to tell you, Kyle, but this is not Baskerville! So stop acting like you can boss people around ‘cause there is no way I am taking orders from a person who treats himself like a king.” I shouted already standing up.
Kyle stood up and answered, “I do not act like a king! For once, Cathrel, try to hear other people’s view before you make your conclusions!”

“So you’re accusing me for making my first impressions last?” I answered back.

I don’t care if my other classmates are looking at us or the other students from others school. I don’t care if Chris--the news writer of the school’s newspaper--is scribbling something down on her notebook as she watched the scenes unfold. I don’t care if Ben was seeing my defensive side, he would understand. I don’t care if Dougie will be ashamed to claim that I am his twin sister. I DON’T CARE!

“Yes. I am accusing you!” Kyle admitted.

“Well then, I am sorry because that’s just who I am. So now you’re gonna think I’m the bad guy here, huh? Fine! If it wasn’t because of you, my life would still be fine. Living with the PageTurners in our very happy-yet-so-boring-with-those-so-called-boring-books place! But no, you just have to be the guy everyone likes and now having a rumor with you, makes me the most gruesome girl alive!” I shouted and blood started rushing into my cheeks making me feel hot.

“Why do you always point out that it’s my fault?” Kyle asked still looking mad.

“ENOUGH!” someone said loudly.

I shut my mouth and everyone fell silent. We turned around and it was a man on the stage wearing a tux. Okay, he’s a person with authority here. Need to shut up.

“This is just Day One and we’re already witnessing a fight.” The man said over the microphone. “Not the kind of relationship I want to see during this seminar.”

I sat down and Jobel whispered, “Now you’ve done it.” Then she smiled. “But hey, that debate with El Presidente was—awesome.”

I gave her a weak smile then I gave her a very very wide smile. THAT made me feel better.

“Cath, whoa, you stood up.” Dara smiled. “Thanks for standing up for me with Joey. That was nice of you.”

“Well yeah, I was kinda pissed with him anyway. So don’t mention it. And making skins for Media Player IS INDEED hard.” I smiled.

I saw Dougie, he wasn’t mad, in fact he was smiling! O_O I did the same and he gave me a thumbs up. I giggled for a second then I caught Kyle’s eyes boring at me and I raised my eyebrows at him and looked away but then I saw Joey looking at me, I gave him a very aghast look.

Great. Now I just earned myself new enemies. Good job, Poynter. *roll eyes*

The man was saying things about this and that; I wasn’t paying attention anyway. But then something caught my attention…

“Each school will have a representative to have this contest every night starting tomorrow regarding the topic being introduced each night. And for the pairings for the contest on the last day, the person seated across you will be your partner.

I dropped my jaw! :O

I looked across me and I saw Joey having the same expression as mine! URGH! GREAT! JUST GREAT!!! THIS IS REALLY GREAT!!!

Everyone was so excited. Why? Uhh… ‘Cause their partners are the ones they actually like! Darn it! This is karma, man!!! This is the result of my I-know-I-am-right-so-I-will-fight-for-it thing! URGH!!! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL TO ME?!?!?!

Dara tagged me and whispered, “Guess who I am with?”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh, I don’t know! Please do tell!”

Dara frowned. “Oh, come on, man.”

“’Past is past.’” Jobel suddenly quoted.

“Oh no, I don’t regret having that squabble with The Man.” I grinned.

“You fought for your right, so I guess that’s it.” Jobel chuckled.

I shrugged and smiled.

All of a sudden I saw Joey slipping a paper towards me. I unfolded it and it read…

Sorry.

I looked at him and indeed he was sorry.

Sorry. Sorry for what? This? Or the other one, about the rumor. I need specificity, thank you very much.

I wrote down something then I thought about it for a moment and decided to crumple the paper instead. I turned to Joey and gave him a half-smile. He smiled back at me as if he was forgiven. But really, shouldn’t he say sorry to Dara and not me?

“Dara, I’m sorry.” Joey suddenly said.

WOAH! He read my mind. >Sad What the heck?

Dara turned to him and smiled, “It’s okay, Joey.”

“Cool, it’s just that you know, me and my—”

“Really, Joey. It’s okay.” Dara pushed.

“Really, I’m so sorry, man.” Joey repeated.

Dara glared at him.

“Okay, I’ll shut up now.” He said.

“Don’t think you can.” I muttered to myself.

---

We went back to our piano session and Vanessa Carlton was a spokesperson! COOL! The techniques she taught us! Well, of course, she gave us a sample and stuff and she told us her real life story which was so funny. So I was in a good mood that time. Just cracking up with my friends. What was even funnier was that Vanessa grabbed Edward to play with her and we were teasing him.

“Oooh, so now you’re gonna leave Rachelle for Vanessa.” I teased.

“Wait till Rache hears about this! She’ll be so…” Jobel gasped.

Andrea, Jobel and I just laughed all together.

My phone beeped and so were the others’. I opened the message and it was from an anonymous person, it read…

”Oh dear, oh dear. Poor Cathrel… Being dumped in front of almost one hundred people in Rome by The Baskerville Prince-- Kyle Patrick--was probably a horrid experience for her. She must’ve thought that she’s always going to be on top since Kyle liked her and now… What the heck? She thought wrong. Hahaha!!!”

I paled just by reading the text message. I looked at my friends and they had the same expression from reading the message that was spreading already.
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Joey's a jerk!!! But he turned out okay in the end. haha.
Looove what CAP stands for!! cheers cheers cheers
Aw... Edward made that? That's so sweet!! I love you I love you I love you
Uh-oh. What's up with the text message?? pale pale pale
Love it. I was smiling when I was reading this. Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:00 pm

AHHHHHHHH! I NEED THE CONTINUATION! AHHHHHH!

good job, though, cathrel. haha. i love ben. and joey. and kyle and ethan and joe. AND DOUGIE. Very Happy *envies alex*
oh, and the names of your characters sound familiar. hmmm... (sarcasm XDD)

that message was so gossip girl. and so wrong! i need to find out what happens next! update soon? Haha. Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 pm

anika wrote:Joey's a jerk!!! But he turned out okay in the end. haha.
Looove what CAP stands for!! cheers cheers cheers
Aw... Edward made that? That's so sweet!! I love you I love you I love you
Uh-oh. What's up with the text message?? pale pale pale
Love it. I was smiling when I was reading this. Very Happy

he's stupid! XDDD
haahah!

Thank you, thank you, man. Very Happy

Group hug
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 pm

maia <3 wrote:AHHHHHHHH! I NEED THE CONTINUATION! AHHHHHH!

good job, though, cathrel. haha. i love ben. and joey. and kyle and ethan and joe. AND DOUGIE. Very Happy *envies alex*

that message was so gossip girl. and so wrong! i need to find out what happens next! update soon? Haha. Very Happy

imma post it soon, man Smile

WE LOVE ALL OF 'EM!!!
Yeah, she's soo gonna get Dougie. XDDD
hahah! hmmm.. really? oh i don't know. They don't sound familiar to me! XDDDDDDDDDD

ahaha!
gossip girl, alright. :>
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 am

cathrel wrote:
maia <3 wrote:AHHHHHHHH! I NEED THE CONTINUATION! AHHHHHH!

imma post it soon, man Smile

WE LOVE ALL OF 'EM!!!
Yeah, she's soo gonna get Dougie. XDDD
hahah! hmmm.. really? oh i don't know. They don't sound familiar to me! XDDDDDDDDDD

ahaha!
gossip girl, alright. :>

yay! *gets excited and all*

COURSE. MUHAHAHA. (and one day, they'll love us. Muhahahaha.)
She is? Nooooooooooooooo~

XDD sure, if you say so. XDDD

Razz
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm

oh no! i almost forgot this... wooh good thing i had a time!!!

btw, wow this fic is great i enjoy reading...4 chaps na lang.. so sweet!! wait.. i have to continue pa in other day, kasi my pasok pa ako... sige bye!!! i just love it...(log out)
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:38 pm

"Dads" *nods*
Wow. She's pretty annoyed eh?
Dougie's really cool. I love it(:
Awww. Jooeeeey! You're so adorable!
Oh no. WTH? What's up with the text message?
Uh-oh. I smell trouble!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  maia 8D Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:01 pm

CATHREL! UPDATE SOON?! Very Happy
maia 8D
maia 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:07 pm

OMG. i looooove this!
love the story. love the characters (except joey. lol.) love everything!

i actually just finished reading this.. i started reading this yesterday during our computer class.. good thing i asked tp about what fanfic i should read next.. she recommended this to me. and it's awesome! i'm addicted to it. lol!

i love cathrel.. she's EVIL. Twisted Evil
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

update soon...
clap
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 pm

jaschier wrote:oh no! i almost forgot this... wooh good thing i had a time!!!

btw, wow this fic is great i enjoy reading...4 chaps na lang.. so sweet!! wait.. i have to continue pa in other day, kasi my pasok pa ako... sige bye!!! i just love it...(log out)

hahah!
Kaya mo yan!
XDDDDD
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 pm

KAI wrote:"Dads" *nods*
Wow. She's pretty annoyed eh?
Dougie's really cool. I love it(:
Awww. Jooeeeey! You're so adorable!
Oh no. WTH? What's up with the text message?
Uh-oh. I smell trouble!!

Yup! hahah!
She's very sort tempered isn't she? Laughing
What's there not to love with Dougie? Wink
LOL. Maybe Joey's not THAT bad... hahahha
Oh you'll knwo about the text message. :>
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 pm

maia <3 wrote:CATHREL! UPDATE SOON?! Very Happy

Sure I'll update today!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:29 pm

nikka! wrote:OMG. i looooove this!
love the story. love the characters (except joey. lol.) love everything!

i actually just finished reading this.. i started reading this yesterday during our computer class.. good thing i asked tp about what fanfic i should read next.. she recommended this to me. and it's awesome! i'm addicted to it. lol!

i love cathrel.. she's EVIL. Twisted Evil
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

update soon...
clap

THANK YOU!!!
Everybody MUST hate Joey. haahha!
Thanks that you found time reading my fanfic hahhah!
Yes. yes. Very evil dude! That Cathrel. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Imma post now!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 pm

SORRY FOR THE LATENESS!!!!!!

CHAPTER 16: Box of Stupid Questions

I closed my phone and I saw that the other eleven students were looking at me. I glanced at my I.D. and I tried to cover it with my hands. Ben was having that did-I-miss-something-when-I-was-in-prison look. Blood started rushing to my cheeks and it subsided when my phone rang.

Dougie.

“Hello?” I answered as soon as the first ring was, well, after the first rang.

“Did you?” he asked on the other line. “What I meant was, uh, you still alive? Still breathing? You fainted? Need CPR?” He asked awkwardly.

“Uh, I am alive.” I answered back—awkwardly.

Okay, this feels weird. Really weird. This is actually the first time Dougie and I had an awkward moment. What was wrong here? This is sooo not us. Again, this is really weird.

“Oh, I see. But you received it, didn’t you? The text, I mean.” He asked. “Stay away from me! I beg of you!”

“What?” I asked in surprise and sort of in a VERY loud voice.

I looked up and I saw Mister Lyle eying on me and he pointed towards the door.

I smiled weakly as I covered my phone and said, “Okay, I know, I need to go. I’m a disturbance here, I know, I know. No need to point it out, I’m not blind, just so you know.”

He gave me another glare.

“Fine, fine.” I said as I stood up and made my way out the door. “Hello? What was that about? You want me to stay away from you? What the heck, Doug! Just when I thought you called to check up on me you’re here to tell me to stay away from you! Just great, man! Now, even a person I love despises me! Are you just gonna let this rumor affect our relationship? This is really great, you know!” I let out a growl.

Then suddenly two girls walked by and they were eying on me—in a very dirty way. Oh dang!
O_O

They must’ve have heard it wrong! Oh no! ARGH!! My life totally sucks! *pulls hair*

“What?” Dougie asked on the other line. He sounded so perplexed.

“Oh, don’t play with me, man!” I sighed with irritation. “You don’t want me hanging out with you, right? You know what? I’ll make it easier for you, this conversation is over!”

“Cathrel! Don’t you ever dare hang up on me!!” Dougie ordered.

“What’s the point, huh, bro?”

“Cathrel Anne Poynter, I wasn’t talking to you when I shouted ‘stay away from me’ thing. I would never do that. Or maybe I would, when you’re getting on my nerves already that is.” He clarified.

“Oh,” I breathed with a little discomfiture.

Man, so embarrassing! I was like expressing my loath to him then I realized it’s not really worth loathing after all. Man, I suck so hard, don’t I? Urgh!

“I was actually referring to,” he took a deep breath. “You remember Megan?”

“Megan?” I took a second to recall, then, “Oh, Megan! Your first girlfriend!” I smiled. “Is she there?” I asked with amusement.

I liked Megan a lot. She was this sweet girl who liked Dougie a lot when we had a vacation in Nice. I swear, both of them were in love. Young love. It’s actually the sweetest thing, Dougie would say. I like it every time he would ask me, ‘Do you like Megan? Because you see, I do. I really do, Cath. And if you would just hang out with her, you’ll know what I mean.’ And he would go all googlie-eyed. I never really understood how it works. Love, I mean. I. Just. Don’t.Get. It. Neutral

“Cathrel, don’t get me started, okay.” He said flatly. From the way I heard him, he’s not having that googlie-eyes anymore.

“Something tells me, something is really wrong. I thought you love Megan a lot.”

“I gotta go now, Cath. Glad you’re alright. Bye. Love you.” Then he hung up.

Okay, he’s totally avoiding the subject. Not good. He’s giving me a challenge here! I hate it when he does that without knowing it! He knows I can’t stand it whenever he doesn’t spill the beans! And he knows that I’ll be in my spy suit again to figure it out for myself. Urgh! I hate him. He sucks, too. I wanna share my life-sucks with my brother. Because well, you know, I just got to, okay? Sheesh.

---

We had our dinner together with the other schools and again, I was glaring at Joey who was—again—eating happily with the guys. This time, we weren’t arranged by room numbers but we were arranged according to our clique in our school. The PageTurners, that’s us—Me, Jobel, Kristine, Denen and Rachelle; The Blue Flame—Dana, Andrea, Alex and Chris; The Skaters—Dougie, Dara, Jenn, Edmar and Berna; The Rhythm Flair—Edward, Joanna, Candy, and Clarissa and the Baskerville Empire—Kyle, Ethan, Joey and Joe. The Curtain Call, The Delta Chi Avalon, and the ever so goodie-good The Magnificat. I can see that we are divided. Not a good thing, you know.

Okay, back at Joey. I’ll just let it go… since I am a good person. Yes. I am a good person. And no, I refuse to be with the Magnificat, though they are really nice and everybody’s friend, I don’t want to. I don’t want to be everybody’s NICE friend. I’m not really nice, as you can see. I hold a grudge towards someone. Joey for example.

“So what are you gonna do about this, Cath?” Jobel asked sincerely talking about the text message.

I wasn’t really paying attention to her question. “The person who spread it is really—cheap.” I said to myself.

“Huh? What d’you mean by that?” Rachelle asked, intrigued.

This time, I faced them and sighed as I forked my shrimp. “The first one, he…or she…. used flyers. This time, he… she… just texted it. How lame could that be?” I exclaimed as I took a bit of my shrimp.

They raised their eyebrows at me.

“Dudes, if he… or she, wants to spread a rumor, why can’t Jo—he, just used a tarpaulin instead? I mean, if he wants to spread a stupid rumor he better make it good. I mean, the guy’s rich and all. He can afford that. And I wanna be recognized, too.”

“What has gotten into you?” Rachelle asked worriedly.

“Did you sell your brain to a monkey?” Jobel asked.

I took a breath. “I know I should be crazy and wild right now but, guys, I just want to be optimistic. Plus, I’m sick of these! Why can’t they just make a rumor that Kyle and I are married now! THAT would be worth spreading!” I extended my arms sideward to emphasize.

I saw from the corner of my eye that the guys at the Baskerville Empire looked at me.

“That was just an example, Kyle.” I rolled my eyes.

Kyle blushed. Then Ethan and Joe poked him and they kept on teasing him. I glared at Joey who, to my surprise, smiled at me. Darn it! Great, I just gave him a new rumor to spread. Awesome job, Poynts. Brava! *roll eyes*

---

That night, the guys decided to have a gathering at the rooftop. There were only a few of us who went that night because others would rather shop. I mean, c’mon! Like back in our place there weren’t any malls. Jeez. What’s the difference if you shop here? Oh yeah, it’s Rome! But seriously, whatever.

The seven of us went there and the guys of room 567 were there, girls from room 566 were also there. Where were the others?

“Hey guys,” Jobel greeted.

“Hey,” they greeted back.

We sat in lotus positions on the floor beside Kristine’s roommates and I was seated beside Jobel. It was nine thirty and there were twenty of us. Oh well, guess others weren’t interested. Probably, too busy doing their own things. What could be more fun than interacting with your schoolmates? Seriously, those guys need a life.

“Tonight, we’re going to tell stories and stuff since we don’t have anything fun to do in our rooms. Except for surfing the net, but really.” Kyle smiled. “As you can see, here is a box of papers that contains questions written in a paper and you will have to answer with all honesty of whatever you picked.” he said as he held a box with a label ‘questions you certainly hope not to answer.’

“Great label, man.” I heard Rachelle muttered.

I tried hiding my laugh.

“Okay, let’s start the ball rolling! The person next to me will have to go first.” He smug.

Kyle passed the box to Joey and he fished out a piece of paper from the box and read it aloud.

’Have you ever courted a girl? In what way?’.” he took a deep breath. “Wow. Uhm… well to be completely honest, since this is about honesty and all…” Joey looked around worriedly. “I haven’t courted a girl—yet. I just, you know, don’t get this love thing. It’s too complicated for me. I haven’t felt it towards a girl. My Dad told me it’s something that just comes along naturally, and until now… it hasn’t reached me with its spellbinding waves.” He added a shrug.

Whoa! Same here, man! Now THAT is something we both have in common.

“You serious?” Dana suddenly asked.

“Yeah, I know it makes me sorta weird to you guys, but I don’t want to court a girl for my own entertainment.” He grimaced.

“That’s so nice of you to say.” Kristine smiled. “I can’t believe they’re guys like you these days, Joey.”

The box was passed to Dougie and he laughed the second he opened his paper.

‘When was your first kiss? How was it?’.” He smiled and said. “I never kissed anyone—yet.”

“Oh, c’mon!” I protested.

The guys laughed.

“Cath, those times weren’t even counted as a kiss kiss. They were, like, you know, sisterly kiss sort of kiss. They’re not lovey-dovey kiss. Seriously. Don’t get your hopes up.” He laughed.

“Will you answer the question, Dougie?” Alex giggled.

Alex. Alex. Alex. She seriously likes my twin, doesn’t see? Haha! Can’t blame her? What’s there not to like anyway?

Dougie looked at Alex and smiled. “Fine, I’ll answer the question for Alex’s sake.”

I shot Alex a look and she blushed.

Dougie fixed his cap and straightened his back and began his story. “One time, I was swimming in the ocean.” He started as he started swimming himself. “I was staring at the tiny fishes and I saw Nemo! He was so cute and tiny. Then I went back to the surface and then suddenly! Something pulled me under!” he said in a very surprised voice as he did the someone-pulled-me action. “Then I saw this mermaid chick!” he did the wavy action with his hands. “She was so hot and then she kissed me passionately! Then I was able to breathe underwater! And we went on hunting more Nemos hand in hand. That was my first and memorable kiss ever.” My twin finished as he wiped his eyes dramatically.

I threw the cracker I was eating at him as everyone, including me, laughed at his awesome first kiss story.

“So what happened to the mermaid chick, now?” Andrea asked as she laughed.

“Yeah, if she was so hot, why’d you left her?” I asked with a giggle.

“I can’t stay as a merman forever. I had to leave her even though it’s against my will. We’re just not meant to be. Like with cats falling in love with dogs, it’s just not how the law of opposite attracts works, you know. It’s like amalgam, man.” Dougie chuckled.

“English please.” I grimaced. I seriously don’t know what that word meant. I hate it every time Dougie knows a new word that I don’t know! And I happen to be the one here with the PageTurners! How shameful, man!

“Mixture, combination, crossbreed, hybrid…” Dougie explained with you-seriously-don’t know-that-word-don’t-you kind of look.

“I shall add that up in my word bank.” I said sarcastically as I stuck my tongue at him and pulled my cheeks downward.

It was Andrea’s turn next, and she was smiling as she read her question with her eyes. “ ‘What’s the greatest asset of the person right in front if you?’.” She looked in front of her to see Ethan looking back! Hahahha! This is kismet, man! “Hmmm…” she took a moment to observe Ethan.
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 pm

YEYY!!! An update!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Ethan? OHH!!! Razz Razz Razz
Dougie's first kiss story was amazing! Hands down! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
A mermaid! Cool! LOL.
I love it! Update soon!! XD XD XD
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:40 pm

oh. this is too fun! i can't wait dor the other people's turn.. hahaha.
dougie's so funny... hahaha.

this is awesome! great chapter! clap
update soon.. Approve!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm

anika wrote:YEYY!!! An update!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Ethan? OHH!!! Razz Razz Razz
Dougie's first kiss story was amazing! Hands down! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
A mermaid! Cool! LOL.
I love it! Update soon!! XD XD XD

ahhaha! It was, wasn't it? Twisted Evil
Thank you!
i still wish Dougie really hooked up with that mermaid!
She was HOTT after all! laugh together
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next