McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

+10
anika
kaisthelimit
Alex Ohh.
bear eyes
carmzy_sweetness
meah XD
lia :)
maia 8D
Jessica!
cathrel
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  Alex Ohh. Fri May 30, 2008 11:53 am

UPDATE. :>
Alex Ohh.
Alex Ohh.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Why it sucks to be a daughter of a rich family *roll eyes* [chapter 16!!] updated FEB 1

Post  cathrel Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 am

KAI wrote:
dude!
this is just epic!
mcfly and click 5 in one fic?! :joy:
love it
really
cross my heart swear to die! Rock On!
more please! Smile
btw just finished reading this(duh?!)

Very Happy Very Happy
thank you so much!

yeah! BOTH OF MY FAVE BANDS... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
cathrel
cathrel

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:30 am

KAI wrote:
bear eyes wrote:
it's just so great right? Razz
The Click Five + McFly= <3 I love you

yea it is. awesome Very Happy

-- who thinks joey kinda look like danny?
and the keyboard guy(forgot the name[stupid fan]) kinda look like harry?
i think they do
but not that super look-a-like Very Happy just a little
im weird

YES! THEY DO RESEMBLE!!!

but no tom and dougie... LOL.... Razz
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:32 am

bear eyes wrote:
cathrel wrote:EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :evil: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
whut?! err...ok. Shocked lol!

dude!
this is just epic!
mcfly and click 5 in one fic?! :joy:
love it
really
cross my heart swear to die! Rock On!
more please! Smile
btw just finished reading this(duh?!)
it's just so great right? Razz
The Click Five + McFly= <3 I love you

yes! THEY ARE LOOOOOVEE!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:43 am

i've decide to update. Sad
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:44 am

i know, i suck. LOL
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 am

CHAPTER 6: I’D RATHER DIE NOW! part one. i made it into parts since it'll be too long for one post... Very Happy

The bell rang and Dougie, Rachelle, Jobel and I walked together to our next class. It was VALUES. *groans* Why does this school find it necessary to teach that to us anyway?! We aren’t savages anyway, you know...

I was making my way to my seat, which was next to Dougie’s, students started staring at me—AGAIN! Oh come on! Am I that beautiful? *batters eye lashes**roll eyes*

I sat on my seat and looked at Dougie and he gave me the you’ll-make-it-through-the-day-sis look. And I gave him a warm smile to show him that I appreciate that he also cares. Oh, I wish this never happened! Ugh!!!

The class went on but I can still feel that the girls have their eyes glued to me but then when I turn to look at them, they instantly look away. Fine, be like that, dudes! Take that Kyle what's-his-name of yours! I don’t care! Kidnap him or whatever… Still, I won’t care! How does he matter in my life anyway?

“Which is exactly why you should go home early in order for you to avoid danger like for example making out in the music room IN school.” Ms. Stanley said while staring at me.

“Hey! I did NOT make out there with that Kyle-whatever-his-last-name guy!” I objected as I stood up.

“Why are you being protective, Miss Poynter? Have I mentioned your name? I most certainly did not if I remembered correctly.” Ms. Stanley answered sounding so stern.

“No,” I was defeated.

I sat back and Dougie touched my arm to give me comfort. “Let it go.”

I stood up again and asked, “May I be excused? I don’t feel very good.”

“Yes, you may. Go straight to the Nurse's Office. Don’t wander around, Miss Poynter.” Miss Stanley answered.

I walked out of the room unable to take the stares of the students… I passed our teacher and I glared at her, hoping she didn’t see that!

As I was out of the room I went to my locker and I was surprised that a lot of papers fell when I opened it. I pick out one paper and I almost cried when I read it. They were hate letters… They were cursing me and stuff… Calling me bad words that even I, myself, am allowed to speak or even think! There was even a caricature of me wherein there was a red ink on my face that came from a sort of knife, showing that I was bleeding because of it. There were more of it but I didn’t look at them anymore ‘cause maybe I won’t be able to take it. I started running towards the park but as I ran along the hallway people were calling me names.

I decided to stop at a corner where there were no students… When suddenly I heard voices…

“She was obviously madly in love with him in the first place.” A girl said.

“Yes, from the very beginning. I can’t believe that she is such a flirt!” another girl said.

“And I used to think she was decent.” The first girl said sounding sorry for me.

“Well, as what they say, 'There is always another person on the inside making its way to come out'.” The second girl laughed and they were gone.

I clenched my first with anger. Man, what the heck is wrong with these people?! This is what I’ve told myself: Never-- and I repeat NEVER go near a popular guy 'cause you’ll end up being the talk of the school and probably the most hated girl in school! Darn it! Why did I even bother going inside that music room? Well, duh! Coz I was attracted to his voice! Man, why does he have to have an amazing voice? Curse that Dickherber! It’s ALL HIS FAULT! No question about that! Urgh!!!! *pulls hair*

It would’ve been okay if it was about the pajamas, you know… But this making out in the music room? THAT IS JUST ABSURD!!! It didn’t even happen at all!!!

The bell rang which is the signal for the next class; I waited outside the Values Class to wait for my friends to come out.

“So did you or did you not go to the Nurse's Office?” Jobel asked me.

I just stared at her.

“Figures.” She muttered.

When we walked to our next class which was Spanish Class, people called me names again. I really want to cry but all I did was stare at my shoes at I walk along with my friends.

“Oh, shut up, you freak! You’re the one who’s a flirt!” Rachelle shouted to the girl who called me names.

“Oh here’s the girl who think she’s all that ‘cause she made out with Mr. Popular. Look at her! She’s despicable!” A boy said aloud.

I noticed that Dougie tightened his fist. He was ready to fight. I touched his hands and said, “Don’t do it, man. Your image will be destroyed.”

“I don’t care if my image in this school will be destroyed!” Dougie roared. “There is no way they are treating my sister like this and can easily get away with it!”

He went back to that guy and pulled his tie making the guy incapable of breathing.

“Say that again and I’ll make sure you won’t be able to say anything else-- ever!” Dougie threatened tightening his grip at the guy.

“You’re pretty lucky you have a brother like him, Cath,” Jobel commented.

I just smiled. “Yes. Yes, I am.”

The guy was freaking out in Doug’s hands and said his apology and Doug got him loose and the guy started running away with fear in his eyes.

“That was quick.” I commented. “Usually you fight with a guy for about ten minutes, but just like ten seconds today. You are quite improving, my dear twin.” I smiled. “By the way, thanks.”

“No prob.”

I glanced at him while we were walking, its better not to tell him about the hundreds of hate letters in my locker; he’ll get wild if I did and then bam! We just won first class to the Principal’s Office! What a great opportunity that would be! *roll eyes*

After our Spanish Class we went to the cafeteria once more to have lunch…

“Hey, Cathrel!” Janella called out. She was seated, as usual, with the Pep Squad. “You wanna sit here with us?”

I looked at Rachelle and Jobel to ask if is should go.

“Just go.” Both of them said. “Find out what they want.” Then they added a smile.

The reason why they were so okay with me going there is because if you’re with the cheerleaders you get noticed, as if I still need that? I’m already the talk of the school!

I stood up and I was happy that they invited me to sit with them… They were friendly to me this morning…

“Hi!” I said with a wave.

Suddenly a bucket of red paint fell on my head!

Everyone laughed and of course the cheerleaders! Especially Janella. She has that look that says, ‘I won Poynter. And you just lost.’

“That ought to do it! She’s a….” I didn’t want to hear the next words!

I started crying the moment people were staring and laughing at me. I covered my face which was full of paint and started running towards the exit of the cafeteria.

I really can’t believe that people would do this to me? What have I done wrong to them?!?!

I was still running and then I went inside the Janitor’s Closet the third time today. This is becoming my sanctuary, ey? *raises eyebrows up and down* I closed the door behind me and sat on the floor. Then I heard voices.

“She’s here.” A voice so familiar said.

“How can you tell?” a girl with a familiar voice asked.

“She’s my twin.” The boy answered and I can picture out that he was grinning. “I know her well.”

After a few seconds the door opened. And I saw a boy with my face grinning down at me.

“You know, you never won in our hide and seek game-- not even once.” He bragged and closed the door behind him.

“Dougie!” I cried. I stood up and I was about to hug him but then I stopped, afraid that I might stain his uniform with paint.

“No, it’s okay. Go on. What you have, I have.” He smiled at opened his arms.

I hugged him and started crying again… “I…I…”

“Shhh…” Dougie said as he rubbed my back. “I know what you feel… Yes, your life sucks and you want to kill whoever spread the rumor and you definitely want to strangle Kyle. But really sis, the guy didn’t do anything. He helped you out, didn’t he?”
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 am

NEXT, part two!
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 am

chapter 6: part two Very Happy

I continued crying and crying until no more tears fell! But it seems like I still have a waterfall of tears left inside my eyes! O_o Why does he have to be right about everything? It sucks, you know.

I sniffed again and again but Dougie didn’t let me talk; he did all the talking! Talk about being talkative! I think it runs in our family or something.

“You know…” he started, now that we were seated on the floor.

“No, I don’t know.” I said.

“Will you let me talk?” Dougie told me.

“Fine.”

“I know you want to get out of here, right?” he asked.

I was silent, afraid of breaking the let-me-do-all-the-talking-rule.

“You can talk now.” He sighed.

“Of course, man.” I answered.

“I have an idea.” His eyes sparkled.

“You know I actually like all your ideas but I have a feeling this isn’t one of your great ideas.” I groaned.

“Trust me with this,” he smiled. “We’ll switch uniforms so that when I go out I’ll be you and you’ll have time to go back home to cry your heart out. Deal?” he showed me his perfect smile.

“Wait, that means I’ll unclothe myself here in front of you?” I asked with my eyes popping out.

“Yes, I don’t see the big deal about it, unless you want to be killed by those students outside because you want to unclothe yourself in some other place.” He shrugged.

“Dude, did you even hear me? Unclothe myself in front of you!” I pointed out emphasizing with my hands.

“Cath, Cath, Cath. We’ve been bathing together since we were babies!” Dougie rolled his eyes.

I just stared at him. “Doug, that was six years ago!”

“So? I’m sure nothing change much in those six years.” He laughed.

“You’re unbelievable!” I rolled my eyes.

After a few minutes we finished switching uniforms. I stared Dougie and I stopped myself from laughing.

“I didn’t know you shave your legs.” I commented.

“Because I don’t.” he frowned.

“You don’t? So you mean to say that your legs are smooth—naturally?”

“Yes.” I frowned again.

“You know I didn’t notice you look pretty in a girls' clothes, Doug.” I smiled as I looked at him from head to toe wearing my blouse and skirt and oh my girly shoes too. *grins*

“I know!” he laughed. “But minus this stain on your uniform, if you’re planning to have this look, I’m gonna tell you its not gonna work . And Mum, was right! I should’ve been the girl!” he started circling around amazed by what’s happening to the skirt when he circles. “It’s just so… so… so…”

“So ‘airy’?” I laughed.

“Yes.” He said sorta thanking me for finding the right word for him. “And you, my twin, look nice with that uniform.” He said as he stared at me wearing his baggy pants.

“You noticed, too?” I smiled as I observed at my clothes. “Hold that thought! What about your hair?”

He brushed his hand in his hair and asked, “What about my hair? It’s soft. Ya know, I just conditioned it this morning and…” he stopped ‘cause he seemed to finally get what I meant. “Oh... That… Hmm… I’ll figure it out…” he said as he rubbed his chin. “As for you…Wear my cap…”

He handed me his Hurley cap and I hid my hair under it as I wore it.

“So, how do I look?” I asked as I straightened my cap.

“Dashing. But wait--” he turned the cap backwards and smiled, “Perfect, just perfect.”

“It is so good we are twins, Doug.”

“I know, Cath.”

“Okay,” I inhaled. “I’m going out…”

“Good luck.”

“No, Good luck to you.” I said as I was about to turn the knob. “I’m really sorry you have to do this for me, man.”

He closed his eyes and smiled. “I’m doing this for my sis.”

After hearing those words I started crying again.

“Oh come on!” Dougie rolled his eyes. “Just go, will you? You’re giving me a head ache! Not unless it's that smell of the paint that’s giving me the headache...”

“I say both!” I laughed.

He glared at me, “Okie, okie, okie. I can see that I am also being hated by my own twin brother. My gosh, where am I to go now?” I said dramatically.

He glared for the second time.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes and opened the door and there were students already.

“Hey, Doug, have you seen Cathrel?” a boy asked whom I really can’t remember the name.

“Um…” I said in a deep voice, “I’m still looking for her. No luck, though.”

“Oh, I see…” then the boy was eying on me. “Do you have a cold or something?”

“Uh… I have this allergic reaction towards um… um…” then the cool breeze brushed my face. “…cold breeze.”

The boy raised his eyebrow. “That sound like a weird allergy.”

“Well you’re lucky you don’t have this illness. It’s not a very good feeling, man.” I said as I elbowed him.

“Oh, okay… I’ll see you later.” The boy said backing away slowly, afraid that I might infect him.

As took a deep breath as soon as the guy was out of sight. I fixed my cap coz it was sort of uncomfortable and my forehead was sweating because of that scene with that what-ever-his-name-is.

I continued walking without being glared at. So this is how it feels to be my twin.

A girl winked at me when I passed her.

“Hey, Doug.” She smiled.

“Hey, ma—girl.” I smiled nervously.

“Chat with you later.” She added another wink. Flirt! *roll eyes*

“Sure!” I said but then I wanted to try the power of popularity. “Hey, are you free this Saturday night?”

The girl seemed to brighten up. “Sure! I’ll just reschedule my shopping trip with my girlfriends.”

“Good. Pick you up at... at…”

“At six.” The girl smiled.

I grinned. Oh this is sooo fun. “Can’t wait.”

“Neither can I! Got to tell the girls!” then she added a squeal.

“Hey, Cathrel!” someone called out.

I froze! I looked around to make sure if Dougie was in the same place as I was-- He wasn’t!

“Cathrel!” a boy called out again.

Man, did I drop my cap or something? I touched my head and there it was, sitting on my head!!!

I turned around and I saw Kyle Patrick. Urgh! The boy I want to strangle!!! The boy who made this my-life-is-ruined-now thing!!!! The boy who’s the reason why I’m being hated by the school-- mostly by the girls!

“If you’re looking for my sis, I don’t know where the heck she is.” I said in a deep voice.

He caught up with me and rested his hand in my shoulder.

“I told you, dude. I don’t know where she is.” I said again.

“Oh okay,” he smiled at me. “You don’t know where he is!”

“Are you calling my sister a tomboy?” I asked furiously.

“Hmm… I’m not calling you a tomboy.” He grinned once more.

“What the heck are you telling me Dickherber?” I cried out, not noticing I was shouting with MY OWN VOICE. After saying that I covered my mouth and looked around.

“Finally! About time, man.” He laughed.

I glared at him.

“Hey, it was you who revealed yourself to me.” He defended.

I glared at him once more.

“Stop with the glaring. You’re melting me.” He said as he covered his face with his hands.

I sighed.

“Hey, need a ride home? I’m sure you’re exhausted today.” He offered.

I just nodded. Like I have a choice?

I walked by his side to the parking lot.

“You know, you can take of your cap now..?” Kyle said.

“But I don’t want to,” I retorted.

“Suit yourself.” He shrugged.

When we were at the parking lot I noticed that his car was park in a corner where no one could actually see it.

“Why do you have to hide your car?” I asked.

“’Cause it’s ostentatious.” He bragged as he opened the passenger’s door.

I climbed inside and after a moment he was in the driver’s seat already starting his car.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.” He said as he looked at the side mirror.

“How’d you know?” I asked.

“Know what?”

“Know that I’m Cathrel, duh?” I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. “Well, that’s a funny question actually. As far as I can remember your twin brother doesn’t walk like a frog, and he isn’t that curvy and stout.”

I was furious coz he just insulted me. I tried to control myself. Cathrel, don’t strangle him or else he will change his mind about giving you a free ride home. Fine, fine, fine.

“You sure you don’t mind cutting classes?”

“Cutting classes? This time, it’s my free period.” He answered briefly.

I sighed.

“Cathrel?” he said.

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry…” he said. “I’m sorry of what you had to get through today because of me.”

You got that right! *roll eyes*

“I promise to fix this up. I tried telling everyone that it’s a lie, but they just don’t believe me… and…”

“And that sucks.” I finished.

“Exactly!”

“Welcome to my world, Mister Popularity.” I muttered.

“Pardon?”

“Oh nothing!” I said immediately .
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 am

yes, chap 6 is long. Shocked Shocked

LOL.

enjoy! Very Happy
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:49 am

just so you know, this chap is 9 pages. Shocked

i was enjoying while typing this ya know. i lost track of pages... silent
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Ahhhh!!!

I love it!! Rock On! Approve! Joy!

Dougie's so sweet to Cathrel. lol!

This chapter makes me want to have a twin!! Hahaha Joy!

UPDATE! UPDATE! cheers cheers
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:01 pm

meah XD wrote:Ahhhh!!!

I love it!! Rock On! Approve! Joy!

Dougie's so sweet to Cathrel. lol!

This chapter makes me want to have a twin!! Hahaha Joy!

UPDATE! UPDATE! cheers cheers

hihihi.. Very Happy

thanks meah, man!

yes, dougie is <3333333 Embarassed

we seriously NEED A TWIN! LOL cheers
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  meah XD Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:12 pm

^ Yeaaah!!

If only there's a shop where you can buy your own twin. lol! that'd be very weird though. Hahaha

I can't wait for the next chapter na~!! Joy! PBJT! Hahaha clap
meah XD
meah XD

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-05-16

http://sneakymeiat34.multiply.com and https://www.facebook.com/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 am

meah XD wrote:^ Yeaaah!!

If only there's a shop where you can buy your own twin. lol! that'd be very weird though. Hahaha

I can't wait for the next chapter na~!! Joy! PBJT! Hahaha clap
LUL> a shop where you can by your twin! THAT WOULD BE GENIUS, man!!!! Group hug
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:01 am

cathrel wrote:“Dougie!” I cried. I stood up and I was about to hug him but then I stopped, afraid that I might stain his uniform with paint.

Awwwww. Sweet! Has to be my fave-est part at the mo.

Kyle's actually pretty cool. Despite the random rudeness. UPDATE SOON!

And sorry I haven't visited here in a while Got caught up with my fic as well. XD

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  bear eyes Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:44 pm

whoa...yes! update! hahaha... Smile)

i have been absent from here for too long...i'm lost again. Sad but i'll find my way...eventually. hehe. Very Happy

great update once again cath!! Approve! doug is so soo sweet to cathrel. i can just imagine him right now... :">

HURLEY! once i read it...it reminded me of my peanut frog. lol!

oh right, have you seen DOUG XXX already? Joy!
bear eyes
bear eyes

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 pm

awww.
that's so sweet<3
update more please? Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:22 pm

carmzy_sweetness wrote:
cathrel wrote:“Dougie!” I cried. I stood up and I was about to hug him but then I stopped, afraid that I might stain his uniform with paint.

Awwwww. Sweet! Has to be my fave-est part at the mo.

Kyle's actually pretty cool. Despite the random rudeness. UPDATE SOON!

And sorry I haven't visited here in a while Got caught up with my fic as well. XD

yes, it is so sweet. Sad Sad

LUL at kyle. he is sweet in the inside though, even though he just acted weirdly at cathrel. Suspect
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:24 pm

bear eyes wrote:whoa...yes! update! hahaha... Smile)

i have been absent from here for too long...i'm lost again. Sad but i'll find my way...eventually. hehe. Very Happy

great update once again cath!! Approve! doug is so soo sweet to cathrel. i can just imagine him right now... :">

HURLEY! once i read it...it reminded me of my peanut frog. lol!

oh right, have you seen DOUG XXX already? Joy!

thanks, bea! Group hug

its really nice to read the pipz comment that dougie is so sweet... when was he not? lol!

HURLEY! yes, i have DOUG XXX now! i'm hugging him every night! Embarassed its my only way to imagine i'm hugging doug. Twisted Evil
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:25 pm

KAI wrote:
awww.
that's so sweet<3
update more please? Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile

thank you... LUL.

sure, i'll update as soon as i can. :star: cyclops
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:02 pm

cathrel wrote:
Smile Smile Smile Smile

thank you... LUL.

sure, i'll update as soon as i can. :star: cyclops

[center]yay!!! bounce bounce
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm

cathrel wrote:yes, it is so sweet. Sad Sad

LUL at kyle. he is sweet in the inside though, even though he just acted weirdly at cathrel. Suspect

lols. Can't wait for the next bit!!!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Ohh. Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:55 pm

UPDATE! :>
Alex Ohh.
Alex Ohh.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  cathrel Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:16 pm

i will.. i'm typing it...
cathrel
cathrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next