McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 10 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 pm

we had one day left before we go back to the palace..so danny and i didn't spoil our day..so we had fun...like you know...to start anew with our relationship..like bf-gf thing...we still fight but not that much anymore...thank you to that kiss yesterday...finally..danny taught me how to swim and it was fun floating...we swam together...we took pictures under the pool..we took some of us kissing in the water..and it was pretty cool...i finally realized that he's the one for me...and i'm glad that we're married...so the day ended of us tired...we both end up sleeping early and had our goodnight kisses...

morning came and danny helped me pack our things...he drove and held my other hand..and i smiled a bit..we arrived quickly and got into his room...
"thank you so much..." i told danny helping him unpacking..
"for what?" he turned to me and chuckled
"for everything..." i giggled...
"whatever Lendi..." he said and dropped his phone..we both got it and before i knew i was totally one inch away from him so i actually gave him a peck on his nose...
"you're so clumsy..." i told him...
"am not.." he insisted...then he tickled me so much that it made me run to the other side of the bed...so that he couldn't reach me...
"don't even think about it..." i warned him but he jumped over the bed and caught me...he tickled my tummy and i rolled over his bed...now he's on top of me...we stared at each other looking like tomatoes but he continued,he kissed me deeply...i was having second thoughts 'cause i was afraid of where this is goin'..i know that we are a couple and it's totally fine but we are too young..but of course..i kissed him back 'cause i can't resist him...he was about to unbutton my top when...
"what are you two doin'?" the queen squealed..we both got up hurriedly and lower our heads...
"we're sorry... your highness...it was my fa----" i tried to defend but...
"why are you here?" danny asked coldly
"what?" the queen asked in curiousity
"why are you here at our place...you could've said something..and what we were doing just now is just normal..!" he yelled
"don't you dare talk to me like that!" i almost jumped when the queen shouted back "i'm your mother and the queen of this country...i know you two are allowed to do anything you want but don't do it today or tomorrow..wait until you're old enough..." the queen explained
"fine!i'm sorry..." danny apologized...
"i'm here to tell you that.." the queen paused to take some air..."the school merged the classes of boys and girls.." she continued.." so you two could be together in classes.." she added
"ok.." danny answered briefly then the queen stared to his son then left...
"hey.." danny spoke
"huh?" i faced him..
"i'm sorry..i shouldn't have done that.." he pleaded
"it's ok..." i answered blankly.." i'll go back to my room...meet you tomorrow.." i walked but he held me and turned on him..
"i'm sorry.." then he gave me a peck on my lips...
"i said it was ok.." i smiled...and leave...

morning came and we talked so much in the limo until we arrived at school...danny put his hands over my waist and walked...i ran to my friends and told them i missed them...
"so...how's your holidays?" Bella giggled...
"great...!" i told them with sparkling eyes..
"hey..i can see danny's been touching you..." taylor said
"it's ok..i mean..we're like this now.." i hinted them..then the three of them squealed...
"really!" keisha jumped up and down..."tell us everything..." then i told them the whole story...

----------------

"hey mate..." tom gave high five on danny...
"hey..." danny greeted..
"so..what were you doin' with the girl? i could here them screaming through the corridors..." dougie said putting his index finger on his ear..
"well...we're a thing now..the real thing..not just an arranged couple marriage..." danny told the news...
"alright! you got her man!" tom chewed his gum...
"anyways..we have new girls too..." dougie broke in..
"really..haven't heard of them..." danny asked
"well..tom got.." dougie giggled.."keisha!" he continued laughing..
"shut up!" tom glared.." anyways...dougie got the strict girl!hahaha..you know..the taylor girl!"
"how'd you hook up with lendi's friends?" danny asked surprisingly...
"well...we liked them and asked them out..simple as that!" dougie explained further...
"i can't believe dougie hooked up with a girl!" danny and tom made fun of him.."i thought you dig guys doug!" tom added..
"whatever!.." dougie said hitting the both of them...

----------------

the bell rang and classes started..and as expected..tom's with keisha..dougie's with taylor..(i can't believe taylor has a boyfriend..) and danny's with me...
"i can't believe we'll be spending our school days together..." i whispered.
"so can i..." he whispered back..but i noticed something different...i peeked at harry's table but he isn't there..
"any problem?" danny asked..
"nothin.." i quickly answered to avoid an argument..
wonder where harry have gone...?!

To be continued
leave comments...namimiss ko na ang arrogant danny...cheesy noh!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 10 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  nikka! Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 pm

you updated! yeah! PBJT!
i actually have to write an essay or something right now that's due tomorrow... but i'll just read this real quick before i start working.. XD
i need to distract myself first. Wink
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:37 pm

weeh.. first!!!!!

i saw danny and lendi over the pool... K-I-S-S-I-N-G... (I dont really know the song...)

btw, that is so mouth taped ... awww, lendi can't get enough with Danny.. well he is the man... (i remembere tuloy ang issue) Razz
sayang, di natuloy!!!! kahit mouth taped lang sana... lol

btw, they are getting better... and they are good... lol

PS.. dougie got hooked up... he dont want to die virgin... lol!

update as soon... so funny..
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

nikka! wrote:you updated! yeah! PBJT!
i actually have to write an essay or something right now that's due tomorrow... but i'll just read this real quick before i start working.. XD

yeah, di mo pa pala nababasa, i thought, nasingitan ako...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:45 pm

jaschier wrote:

yup. sorry... i commented first before i started reading it eh..
so you're still first.. Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:46 pm

nikka! wrote:
jaschier wrote:

yup. sorry... i commented first before i started reading it eh..
so you're still first.. Very Happy

its ok... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:49 pm

lol...go ahead..but you better not blame my fic if you get a low grade on that essay..LOL..
i'll update again tomorrow.!!!tnx for reading... tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm

jaschier wrote:weeh.. first!!!!!

i saw danny and lendi over the pool... K-I-S-S-I-N-G... (I dont really know the song...)

btw, that is so mouth taped ... awww, lendi can't get enough with Danny.. well he is the man... (i remembere tuloy ang issue) Razz

hahaha..tnx for reading..and don't worry..i promise that the thing you want to happen will happen soon..lol..tnx for reading... Razz
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:52 pm

jaschier wrote:

di ka talaga masisingitan...kaya mo yan..kaw pa..LOL... bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:53 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:

hahaha..tnx for reading..and don't worry..i promise that the thing you want to happen will happen soon..lol..tnx for reading... Razz

haha not really, i expected, just go stick with the line, i love it...
jaschier
jaschier

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:56 pm

jaschier wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

haha not really, i expected, just go stick with the line, i love it...

hahaha...i'll really update tomorrow..cause i'm getting excited...with my own fic!!!LOL...cause i don't have drafts so i don't know what comes unto my mind next...lol...i'm thrilled with my own fic..and my own mind Joy!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:19 pm

OMG! you're awesome! hahaha!! Razz

ooohhh.. where's harry????

hahha! keep up the good work! yey1 ^_^
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 pm

PuDd_T wrote:OMG! you're awesome! hahaha!! Razz

tnx..and tnx for reading...lol...i'll update tomorrow... tongue and i will keep up the good work...and i'll try my best to make it more good...LOL...that's my speech!!!thank you... Not worthy ..hahaha...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:

lol...go ahead..but you better not blame my fic if you get a low grade on that essay..LOL..
i'll update again tomorrow.!!!tnx for reading... tongue

don't worry... i won't blame anyone besides myself. Laughing because i didn't listen well to the speaker

ANYWAY, i loooove the update!
sweet moments again! *clap.clap.clap*
they're getting closer and closer to each other... hahaha. Razz
yey! an update tomorrow... Dance
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:OMG! you're awesome! hahaha!! Razz

tnx..and tnx for reading...lol...i'll update tomorrow... tongue and i will keep up the good work...and i'll try my best to make it more good...LOL...that's my speech!!!thank you... Not worthy ..hahaha...

nice speech! lol! hahahha!! haveen't done my essay as well.. couldn't think of anything to write about it.. Razz

oh well! whatever comes to my mind then! Very Happy

can't wait for tomorrow! clap
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Wow. Pictures of them kissing in the water. That's something<3
OMG that part on the bed was hot. Haha.
Haha Dougie digs guys ((:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:47 am

KAI wrote:Wow. Pictures of them kissing in the water. That's something<3
OMG that part on the bed was hot. Haha.
Haha Dougie digs guys ((:

hahaha..tnx for reading..i'll update this afternoon... Razz
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Oh my gosh! That was sweet!! I love you I love you I love you
They're getting sweet now? AW!!!!! It melts my heart!!
wow. they ended up dating her friends? Cool!
I love it. Update soon! Very Happy
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 pm

anika wrote:Oh my gosh! That was sweet!! I love you I love you I love you

i'll update today...lol..tnx for reading...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:42 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:

OOH! Then I'll hog the computer later!! hahaha.
Waah. I love it. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 pm

"harry...you ready to do this?" a woman talked to him in her mid 40's...
"but---" harry hesistated
"no buts..." she scolded him.."better do it now..you want to get rich right?" she grinned as she asked that turning her face to harry
"ok..as you wish...i want to get back at him..." harry agreed...

-----------------

morning came...the bell rang and danny and i raced down the corridors who get first and i lost...i'm gonna get back at him soon anyways..
we entered the classroom and saw taylor and dougie talking..and i can't believe taylor's having such a sweet smile..that's so good..and relieving...because if this thing continues..nagging taylor would be gone and hello sweet taylor!

i sat beside danny and saw harry entering...danny was playing with my hair and whispering that my hair smells good and chuckled...i turned to harry and he sat down immediately...he saw me looking at him and gave him a smile...he waved at me..
"hey..." he greeted...i greeted him back with a huge grin...
"why weren't you here yesterday?" i turned to face him ignoring danny's reaction
"hangover from the holidays.." he replied quickly glancing at danny..
"oh ok..talk to you later.." i turned back to danny..who is actually glaring at me..
"what?" i asked him innocently..he continuedly glared at me.."ok ok...i'm not goin' to talk to him anymore.." i finally answered...he still didn't speak but the glaring thing was gone...
"hey..i told you i won't talk to him.." i said..
"kiss me first.." he said sweetly..
"not in front of them..." i complained pointing at all of the people around...
"they won't notice..." he said briefly
"fine...say please..." i pleaded
"please..." he answered with a huge childish smile then i gave him a peck on his lips...but everyone stared at us grabbing their phones...they'll probably sell that picture....
"danny...!" i gave him a death glare...
"whatever.." he ignored me...smiling behind my back...
the class went on until our free time came...my friend didn't tag along because they were busy with their new boyfriends...i was goin' to get my things in my locker...danny said he will get some things on our car and said he'll catch up...
"there it is!" i told myself getting my ring...(my wedding ring,i left it because i don't like danny before)"i shouldn't have left it here..." i put it on and closed my locker...
"where did danny go anyways..what's taking him so long.." i leaned on my locker and voice came out which made me jump..
"lendi..." harry said in a cold voice..
"oh!harry...you scared me..you almost gave me a heart attack!" i told him and i noticed that he's almost tearing up and bowing his head down..
"you alright?" i asked him in a worried tone..
"lendi?" he asked me "forgive me okay..i'm sorry"
"you didn't do any---" then my eyes widened when he grabbed my wrist and pushed me at the locker...i tried to loosen his grip but he's too strong..
"what are you doing?" i asked him tears flowed from my eyes..he soaked himself in my neck..i could feel his lips on my chest.."Danny!" i shouted but no one could hear me...i can't shout anymore...i don't have enough strength..
"harry..please don't!" i pleaded but he touch his lips into mine...more tears flowed..."why are..you doing.....this?" i asked him in between sobs but he continued touching his lips at my neck...he's now touching my waist and nearly on my thighs...he started to ripped my shirt and a part of my underwear can be seen....i was about to run when harry was thrown away from me...i got down hugging myself...
he was thrown again...danny punched him harder...i didn't move a bit...
"danny stop!" i finally had the voice to shout..then danny was holding harry's neckline...he turned his face to me
"what?you're proctecting this molester!" he asked in anger..
"no! you might get hurt and just provide him to the guards..." and i cried more..guards running towards us then danny let go...the guards reported it to the king and queen and ordered that harry should be brought to the majesties...
Danny walked towards me..
"are you okay?" he asked in a worried tone as he caressed my face...he felt horrible for what happen...he wore off his jacket and put it on me..i didn't say anything..."i will never leave you again..."i hugged him and didn't say anything..
"stop crying..it makes me more sad..." he said comforting me...we got out of school early and i fell asleep on danny's lap on the limo....
"don't leave me...danny..i love you so much.." i told him from my hallucinations
"i won't" then danny gave me a kiss on my cheek..

----------------
"bring him in..." the king ordered...then harry was pushed inside the palace..
"how dare you touch the princess!" the queen shouted...the king look stunned.."won't you say something?"
"you..." the king finally spoke... "you look familiar..have we met before?" he said standing up from his chair..

To be continued
Leave comments..bad harry,bad!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 pm

anika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:

OOH! Then I'll hog the computer later!! hahaha.
Waah. I love it. Very Happy

tnx..it makes me more excited to write... tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:05 pm

OMG. harry. woah. Shocked Surprised Shocked
so he's bad.... ooooh.

wow! things just got even more interesting!
i love it! hahaha... this fic is so awesome! clap

i can't believe harry did that though...
i actually did a double take. i was like, "harry did what?!?"
lol. it was good though. nice twist. Very Happy

good job! update soon... Approve!
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:09 pm

HARRY'S NOT BAD. HE'S EVIL.
hahaha. Bad indeed!!! Aw harry. Don't be like that. Sad
Very nice update. The plot thickens and I love it. I loved it when Danny punched Harry!! (Of course, I was sympathizing with Harry too but I was on Danny's side). How dare he do that? AW!!
I'm excited for the next chapters! Razz
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:44 pm

good job! update soon... Approve!

tnx..lol..i'll update soon cause i can't update on sunday cause i heard there will be a wholeday brownout..oh men...but i'll update tomorrow though..to make it up to you guys.......
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next