McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

+3
ButterflyBibish
jaschier
nicoleaika
7 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Haha, he's so easily distracted. Like me, meant to be LMAO i kid i kid
Rawr, Tom.
I'm so excited for the sleep over.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  anika Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:26 pm

LUWAV? CUUTEE!!!! Aw..
Poor Anna. She has family problems! Sad Sad
Danny's sweet! Although Tom got first. haha.
Update! I'm loving it! cheers cheers cheers
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

sorry for the late update... just like what i promised... Chapter 13's longer... so far the longest chap...
--------------------------
Chapter 13

I went home and saw father arguing with a guy, I think an officer from the company he worked at. And when I entered the house, mum surprisingly asked me something…

“Hey Danny, how’s school?”

It’s weird. They never ask me how’s school, except when they already knew that I will receive medals or certificates. And her voice, it’s unusual. I know there’s something wrong…

“Mum, what’s the problem?”

“Huh? What do you mean? There’s nothing—“

“Mum…”

“Danny… (Breathes deeply) Business problem… Your father has been alleged that he did something against the company…”

“What? But Father’s loyal to the company for, um, how many years? Ten years… Why—“

“The company got a new employee and that employee wanted to bring your father down, according to Roger…”

“And? What did father do?”

“He requested to the chairman that they should let that new employee resign. But the chairman disagreed… And now your father’s talking to the spokesperson of the company and in danger of being oust from the company…”

“You mean, there’s a possibility Father will lose his job?”

“Yeah…”

Right… First, my brother died. Second, when Anna disappeared, TOM found her, not me, TOM. Third, my father will lose his job because of an accuse that is surely untrue. What will happen next? What?!

I went straight to my room and lay down at my bed… If father lost his job, what will happen to us next? Well, there’s a prospect that I will quit studying and look for a job, as well as father and mom. And if Harry found out that I quit studying and that I’m looking for a job, he will recommend me to his Graphics Shop and I will manage it when he’s still at school. AND one more thing, if I quit studying, I will not able to see Anna…

Wait, no way, I don’t want the last thing to be happened… I guess I shouldn’t waste time during the sleepover. I will ask her everything I need to know, I will bring my camera to have a picture with her, and I will get her email address...

~~~The day of the sleepover~~~

At Maggie’s house…

“So, here we are guys, welcome to our home!”

Maggie’s house is just like our home, I mean, the size, the size of her house is the same with ours… We went to her bedroom and Brenda suddenly asked us to make a circle, so we did… Oh, I’m not beside Anna… The people beside me were Harry and Tom, and Anna’s next to Tom….

“Okay, so we’re going to play Truth or dare, everyone go for it?” Brenda asked us and all of us, well, except me, shouted the word YES. And Brenda gives us the instruction…

“If you choose Dare, the person who’s on your left will give you the dare and if you choose Truth, the person who’s on your right will ask you the question, so, let’s start with Maggie, the owner!”

“What? Okay, fine… I think I will choose DARE!”

“So, I’m the one who will give you the dare…” It’s Anna. Anna’s on Maggie’s left while Tom’s on Anna’s left and I’m on Tom’s left. Yeah right… “Hmm… let’s see… eat 5 cookies in 1 minute!”

“Cookies? You mean the cookies you brought or the cookies I baked?”

“Which of them taste better?”

“Oh, the cookies you brought look delicious. So I’m going to eat my cookies!”

“What?!”

“I don’t want you guys to taste the worst cookies ever! I’m going to eat it now for you…”

“Oh, now I get it… okay… timer, starts, now!”

Anna and Maggie are so cute. I mean, you know, best friends… they also look like sisters…

Maggie finished eating FIVE cookies in ONE minute. Wow… she’s incredible (Did I mention that the size of the cookies are same to the size of the cover of small plastic cups which usually contain gravy in Fastfood chains?)

“Wow, Maggie, you’re a monster!” Harry was surprised. No, not because he can’t do that. It’s because he now found his rival when it comes to eating contest. “By the way, who’s next?”

“Anna!”

“Me? Okay… fine… hmm…” I’m hoping that she will choose truth because, oh, well, I want to know something about her. But her friends already knew her secrets… so maybe she wouldn’t choose that… “Dare!” Told you…

“Oh, dare, then I’m the in-charge!”

“Yeah, Tom, you are… so what am I going to do?”

“I love it every time you act like a mother duck—“

“So, do you want me to act?”

“Yeah…”

And she acts. Wow, Anna’s so good in acting… she is so funny and she makes everyone laughs…

“Phew! That makes me sweaty, seriously!”

“It’s okay, at least you made us all laughed!”

Then, Anna and Maggie look like sisters because they’re best friends. Now, Anna and Tom… they look like… oh, well, best friends, too… I’m so serious thinking what’s the real “score” between Anna and Tom that I didn’t realize Tom was already finished doing stuffs (I think he chose Dare)…

“Hey Danny, you’re the next! Truth or Dare?” Harry asked me…

“Oh, I think I will choose Dare…”

“Dare! So I’m the ‘it’! Hmm… let’s see…” The way Harry stares that time scares me so much… And he looks like he’s planning to make me do a dare with Anna… “Hehe… what if you kiss Anna on cheeks? Or not! Maybe on her lips! It is pretty cheeky but c’mon, Danny Brightside never does cheeky things before, as far as I know…”

“But Harry, Anna looks like she doesn’t want to—“ I want to make Harry change his mind but Brenda suddenly said:

“No, Anna didn’t look like she doesn’t want. It’s okay. C’mon, kiss her, Danny!”

They pushed Anna to me and Harry pushed me to her so that our face will become near to each other… And just like what I said, our faces are so near to each other that we almost press each other’s lips…

She stares at me… Wow… her eyes… Anna’s eyes are so attractive… But my conscience can’t take it if I kiss her because her eyes, it’s begging… I think it’s begging me not to do the dare…

“Danny…” She whispered my name in a very soft voice… “Please, don’t… I can’t…”

“Me too… I don’t want to… But—“

“Danny, please…”

“Hey Danny” Maggie suddenly talked. I guessed she also doesn’t want me to kiss her… because she’s jealous… and will beg me not to do the dare and told Harry to change the dare… but… It was only a kiss, Danny, it was only a kiss. You can do it!” But she encourages me to kiss her instead…

“Anna… I’m sorry… let’s just…”

I slowly move my face towards hers but she looked down and I kissed her forehead… During that time, that time when my lips kiss her forehead, it’s… I felt something… A very unexplainable feeling that I think I already felt before… I moved back and Anna talked to me quietly…

“Danny, are you okay?”

“I’m lying if I told you I’m okay—”

“Please, forget what just happened… okay?”

“But why? I didn’t kiss you on lips—“

“Danny, forget about it… even though you didn’t kiss my lips… still forget about it…”

I can’t understand why, why she wants me to forget that I kissed her FOREHEAD, not her lips, her FOREHEAD… No, maybe she wants me to forget that I kissed a part of her. I mean… I think she doesn’t want me to kiss any part of her, even her forehead…

“Oh, so the dare was falsely completed. What will happen to Danny?” Tom asked Brenda. Yeah, what will happen to me?

“He will make a midnight snack for us.” Brenda smiled…

Well, I followed her and I went to the kitchen and make a midnight snack for them… I’m not really in mood of cooking foods that time that’s why I just make popcorn… suddenly, someone talked to me…

“Hey Danny, are you alright?” It’s Tom…

“Yeah… why?”

“You looked miserable when you walked out of the room, any problem?”

“Oh… um… Anna… I can’t understand why she wants me to forget that I kissed her forehead… I mean… it’s just her forehead…” I laughed, a little

“You really wouldn’t understand why…”

“Huh? What?”

“Anna never kissed by someone before, well, except one person who is very special to her…”

“Who?” Tom stared at me like he wants to say “you already knew who.” I’m worried, what if that person is Dougie? “Is it… Is it Dougie?”

“Dougie? You mean, Dougie, your brother? (Pause) No… no… not him…” I felt relieved, seriously

“But who?”

“Her mother… When you kissed her forehead, she remembers her mother… Because her mother also kissed her forehead before, a very precious childhood memory of her…”

“But why she wants me to forget about it if that memory of hers with her mother is very precious?”

“I told you, you’re not going to understand why…” Even what I just asked him also make me confused a lot… I don’t know what I’m saying…

Tom gets 2 pitcher of chocolate drink from the refrigerator and a tray with glasses and left me alone. (Pause)

Geez, the smell’s not good. The popcorn’s overcooked! I think this is the result of confusion!

----
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:45 pm

KAI wrote:Haha, he's so easily distracted. Like me, meant to be LMAO i kid i kid
Rawr, Tom.
I'm so excited for the sleep over.

I already posted the first part of it...
meant to be? ows? XD XD XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:51 pm

anika wrote:LUWAV? CUUTEE!!!! Aw..
Poor Anna. She has family problems! Sad Sad
Danny's sweet! Although Tom got first. haha.
Update! I'm loving it! cheers cheers cheers

yeah... she did... pale
just updated the 13th chapter...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Yes! I'm done reading! Very Happy
Nice update!
haha. Now Harry has a rival when it comes to cookie-eating? So cute! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
haha. Harry's evil. He made Danny kiss Anna. On the forehead. wooohoooo
Aw!! Danny's dad's gonna lose his job??? Noooooo. Sad Sad
ooh. So that's why she wanted him to forget.
Aw...... I love you I love you I love you
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:16 pm

anika wrote:Yes! I'm done reading! Very Happy
Nice update!
haha. Now Harry has a rival when it comes to cookie-eating? So cute! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
haha. Harry's evil. He made Danny kiss Anna. On the forehead. wooohoooo
Aw!! Danny's dad's gonna lose his job??? Noooooo. Sad Sad
ooh. So that's why she wanted him to forget.
Aw...... I love you I love you I love you

-glad you like it Very Happy

-yeah... because he thought Danny never kiss a girl before...

-very precious memory of hers... hay...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:25 pm

^ haha. He thought? Aw Harry!!!!!
Yup. Sure thing. I liked it very much! cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:11 pm

anika wrote:^ haha. He thought? Aw Harry!!!!!
Yup. Sure thing. I liked it very much! cheers

yeah... he didn't know, right? XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 pm

i'm nervous.. did anyone read the latest chapter, aside from anika??? geez... is it bad??? pale
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am

^
Oh my! I didn't know you posted another chap! Sorry!!

Awwww. Poor Danny Sad
What's wrong with Anna? Neutral

Yeahh Laughing (oo ka nalang Wink XD)
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm

kai(: wrote:^
Oh my! I didn't know you posted another chap! Sorry!!

Awwww. Poor Danny Sad
What's wrong with Anna? Neutral

Yeahh Laughing (oo ka nalang Wink XD)

it's okay... I think I should put the word "updated" on the title next time...

i dunno... you'll find out what's wrong with Anna... soon..

okay.. Oo... Hahaha
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Chapter 14

“Sorry guys, I over—“ I want to apologize for the popcorn because I overcooked it, when Harry suddenly get some of it… Oops…

“Wow, Danny, what flavor is this? It looks like… errr… it’s black… and… it tastes like it’s under the sun for 24 hours—“

“You’re right Har, it’s overcooked…”

“WHAT?!”

And Harry spitted out all remaining popcorn inside his mouth… All of them laughed at him. He looks like a kid that time, a kid who can’t wait to eat his lunch… or, well, midnight snack…

“Aww… poor Harry…” Brenda told us with a worried, and funny, tone…

“Harry, that carpet cost a lot…” Maggie joked to Harry… Harry’s eyes enlarged, showing he’s surprise to know that… all of us laughed… and Harry’s getting furious, in a very witty way (Like a kid who can’t wait to eat his lunch—but unfortunately his parents forgot to cook one for him)…

“Hey, stop laughing. It’s not funny…” Anna defended Harry, yeah… ANNA defended HARRY. ”You should show your compassion to him. He accidentally ate an overcooked food. What if he got disease because of it?”

Aww… it’s so sweet of her—WAIT! No, no, I mean, yeah, it’s sweet but… geez, sorry, jealousy…

“We’re just joking, Anna, I’m sorry…” Maggie apologized… “By the way, that carpet didn’t really cost a lot. It was just given to us by one of my cousins.”

“Phew!” Harry’s not really mad, I think he’s just nervous. “I thought it does! Because if so, I’m not going to show my face to all of you from now on… oh, I mean, from the time I spitted out those overcooked popcorn…”

All of us laughed again, but this time, Harry also laughed, as well as Anna…

We continue the game and watch DVDs until all of them, except me—and Anna—fell asleep… Both of us told each other that we can’t sleep and decided to talk at the balcony and have a chocolate drink… So, this is it… The chance to ask her things about her…

“Danny…” She said my name, drink a small amount of chocolate, and talk again… “are you already in love?”

Oh-kay, now the girl I loved asks me if I’m already in love. It’s kind of cold here but I’m going to sweat as soon as possible, promise…

“I—I don’t know… Maybe… Um… Why did you asked—”

“Are you willing to do anything for her?”

“Well, yeah… I think—“

“Ahh… Okay…” She continued drinking her chocolate drink. I stared at her for a while and ask her…

“How about you? Are you also willing to do anything for the one you loved?”

“Yeah… of course… (Took a deep breath) Of course… I will… even though that person didn’t, or wouldn’t, realize that I’m already doing anything just to show how much I love that person…”

“Aww… you know what, that guy’s so lucky, whoever he was… because a girl like you loved him…”

“I—I—I guessed so… yeah… maybe he’s lucky but he didn’t even know I love him too…”

“Too? You loved him too?”

“I… Oh, I’m… I’m… I’m just going to the bathroom…” Anna went in… What does she mean she loves him too? No way… what if that guy Anna loved is… is… is Dougie? And that “anything she would do for him” was… to become closer to me? No... no… no… but there’s a possibility that I’m right… Hey, I forgot I can be that guy, too! Except the fact that she doesn’t know I love her…

After several minutes, she went back…

“Anna…”

“Danny, about what I just said—“

“I understand…”

“No, you didn’t. I know you didn’t.”

“I did... I think I already knew who are that guy, the guy you loved, and the guy who also loved you…”

“Who?”

“Dougie… it’s Dougie… isn’t it?” She stared at me for a while… “Oh-kay, I’m not really sure if it’s Dougie—“

“Then you already knew what’s that “anything” I’m willing to do for my love?”

“I’m not sure… is it to become closer to me? You know, I’m his brother… and you helped me to look for him and—“

“Hey guys, what time is it?” Tom suddenly woke up and “interrupted” our conversation… “I think it’s already (Look at his watch) two in the morning, don’t have any plans of sleeping?”

“I will sleep now…” Anna hurriedly went back inside…

“Oh, did I interrupt something?” Tom asked me innocently

“No, no… not really…”

“I’m sorry… I’m—errr… what happened to Anna? Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, I think… just a little misunderstanding…”

“Ahh… I see… why? (Pause) Not that I didn’t respect your privacy… I’m just, curious…”

“She asked me if I’m willing to do anything for my loved one… And I asked her that too…”

“Ah… Now I know…”

“Why? You know the guy?”

“What do you mean of “I know the guy”?”

“The guy Anna loved…”

“Oh… yeah… I know… (Pause) Wow, can I have that chocolate drink?” He’s referring to Anna’s, not mines

“I don’t know if Anna will still drink but… I think she wouldn’t. So… go, drink…”

“Thanks” He sat and drank some of the Chocolate Drink… and started talking
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Tom = bad timing
Who is it?
I hope its Danny *fingers crossed*
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm

kai(: wrote:Tom = bad timing
Who is it?

yeah... very bad... XD

just look out for it... i dunno when I'm going to update it... maybe on Saturday or Sunday Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 pm

nicoleaika wrote:[quote:9cd0="kai(:"]Tom = bad timing
Who is it?

yeah... very bad... XD

just look out for it... i dunno when I'm going to update it... maybe on Saturday or Sunday Very Happy[/quote]

Oh, okay Very Happy Will be waiting Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:58 pm

hahaha.
Aw Tom!! Why'd you have to go in barge like that? But it was cute! haha. Razz Razz Razz Razz
I hope it's Danny too! Joy! Joy! Joy!
I'm loving it! Seriously. Poor Harry. They scared him to death! Hahaha Hahaha
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 pm

anika wrote:hahaha.
Aw Tom!! Why'd you have to go in barge like that? But it was cute! haha. Razz Razz Razz Razz

Really? Thanks Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

Yup!! It's pretty exciting and it's gotten me all hyper now! haha. Very Happy
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:39 am

anika wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

Yup!! It's pretty exciting and it's gotten me all hyper now! haha. Very Happy

hehe... okay okay... so I think I'm going to speed up typing the next chapter...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:03 am

YEHEY!
I was finally able to read the chapters i missed..
aww. I really missed reading this story! Very Happy

aww man! tom entered in the worst possible minute.. now my mind's gonna keep wondering what anna would have said. Sad
i still love tom though. and he sure knows a lot about anna.. hmm. Suspect
poor danny.

i la-la-la love it!
update soon... Approve!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Chapter 15

“Once upon a time--”

“Can you start with a serious beginning?” I stopped him. Once upon a time? This is serious, Tom.

“I’m serious.” Yeah right. He thought he was. Sleepiness. “Once upon a time, Anna watched a play and saw a guy. She’s amazed by the performance of the guy and looked for him backstage--”

“Wait, I think I already know about that.”

“Oh? Really? So you already know who?”

“I think”

“So you don’t want me to continue my story because you already know who? Wow, you’re good, huh?”

“Well… I’m not really sure if I’m right… because Anna already told me about it…”

“What?! Anna already told you?!”

“Yeah… about how she met Dougie…”

“Oh… (Pause for a while and think deeply) Oh! Yeah right… right, right… Anna knew Dougie in the theater…” I think Tom’s nervous. He’s sweating and panting…

“Hey, are you alright?”

“Ye-ye-yeah… I think…”

“I think?”

“I… I will sleep now… good… morning…”

And he went back inside. What’s up with Tom? He looks so panicked lately. Oh well, *yawns* maybe I should also sleep now.

Danny slept. The next day~~~ (they got no classes that day)

“What? You should be careful next time or else everything we worked hard for will gone…”

“I know, I know… Good thing I control myself. Sorry…”

I can’t open my eyes, I still want to sleep, but the conversation I currently hear intrigues me. The voices are familiar. They’re like from Anna and Tom…

“It’s okay… but don’t forget to be careful.”

“I will… so, what’s the plan now?”

“Continue what we started. We’re still not reaching the climax…”

“Oh, about that--”

“Don’t worry. I swear we’re not going to hurt anyone…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah… oh, by the way, let’s go…”

“Huh? Where are we going?”

“It’s show time…”

“Hey, I thought we’re going to reach the climax next month?”

“Yeah… we’re going to reach it next month but we’re going to give them teaser…”

“Ha-ha… I kind of understand you now…”

What? What Climax? Teaser? What’s with Anna and Tom?? If they’re really Anna and Tom… wait! Let’s go?? No way…

Danny stood up immediately, but he didn’t saw anyone awake. He checked out if Anna and Tom are still there but he didn’t see them…

“No way, where did they go?!”

Maybe I should wake up everyone else to help me find them… ugh! Missing again!

“Hey, everyone, wake up! Tom and Anna are missing!”

“ARE YOU SURE?!” Maggie woke up first when she heard me…

“Maybe…”

“Alright, so you’re not sure? Maybe they just went outside to buy some food…”

“But I heard their conversation. One of them said ‘let’s go’---”

“OH NO! (Pause) So they’re not missing. They just hide…”

I stared at Maggie like I want to tell her “We still need to look for them because we’re not sure if something good will happen to them”

“OH NO! They should really wake up! GUYS! WAKE UP! ANNA AND TOM ARE MISSING!” Maggie wake them up… I guess it’s effective because all of them woke up and ready themselves immediately to look for Anna and Tom…

So we looked for them… we looked for them not by twos but only ones, since we’re not just looking for one person…

While searching, the conversation bothers me a lot. I don’t know what they’re thinking of. Climax? Be careful? Teaser? Anna and Tom surely hide something from us. And that something can affect our lives. Seriously. I felt that their secret can affect our lives, forever…

Wait, what if I make a list of the possible secret of Anna and Tom?

- Anna and Tom got a secret relationship. It can affect my life forever. Really.
- Anna and Tom hid something related to Dougie. Perhaps Dougie’s still alive and if he’s still alive, Anna and Dougie got a secret relationship. Another thing that can affect my life forever.
- Anna and Tom plan something really bad, like a terrorist attack. Oh well, very unrealistic.

Oh-kay! I don’t want to think about the conversation. Will just look for them now…

Danny looked for them at their homes, at school, restaurants, malls, even the theater, but no Anna and Tom on his sight. He even called them through their cellphones but no one’s answering.

I’m tired. Where did they possibly go?

------------

sorry if it's short...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 pm

nikka! wrote:YEHEY!

aww man! tom entered in the worst possible minute.. now my mind's gonna keep wondering what anna would have said. Sad
poor danny.

i la-la-la love it!
update soon... Approve!

XD thanks for reading Very Happy

already updated.. sorry if it's short
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 pm

OOH!! Don't apologize mate! It's awesome! What's their plan? Aw Tom!!!!
hahaha. The list was funny. Terrorist attack? Hahaha
OOH!! The suspense is killing me! XD
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:47 am

nicoleaika wrote:
nikka! wrote:YEHEY!

poor danny.

i la-la-la love it!
update soon... Approve!

XD thanks for reading Very Happy

already updated.. sorry if it's short

nah.. it's okay. it's great..!
tom and anna are really mysterious.. hmm. Suspect
where have they gone? oh! maybe dougie really is still alive!!
Joy! Joy! Joy!
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next