McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

+3
ButterflyBibish
jaschier
nicoleaika
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 7 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 am

anika wrote:Poor poor Anna. Sad Sad Sad Sad
OOOH!! DOUGIE'S ALIIIVEEE!!!!! Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
Wow. So it all comes to this?
Harry's so.... secretive. haha. He's awesome though! clap clap That was a shocker.

kai(: wrote:Oh yeah!!! Dougie's still alive!!! But where is he? confused
Whoa, Harry knows?
Wow, you really know how to make your readers so excited, eh? Lol. Loved it Approve!

thanks for reading Very Happy
yeah, dougie's alive...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 7 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  anika Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

POOR DOUGIE!!!!!!!
OOH??? Revenge?? wooooooaaahh.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:08 pm

anika wrote:POOR DOUGIE!!!!!!!
OOH??? Revenge?? wooooooaaahh.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

yeah... revenge Twisted Evil
but they'll just scare him.. that's all..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 pm

^ oooh!!! Evill!!!! haha.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:47 pm

anika wrote:^ oooh!!! Evill!!!! haha.

hehe... love this emoticon: Twisted Evil

btw, but anna and tom aren't evil... XD well.. I don't know.. i'll see
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Hahahaahaha, Harry's super funny!
Oooh, Harry's right. But I still don't know the secret. At least I know a part of it now.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:26 am

Dougie's alive!!!
yey.yey.yey.

*whew!* I'm so glad tom didn't kill danny's mom...
for a moment there, i thought he really did do it! Shocked
I'm sorry tom!

oh, this is great!
the secrets are finally being told.. clap
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon May 18, 2009 1:09 pm

i still don't have any idea when i'm going to have the urge to continue this... O_o btw, thanks for reading guys...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri May 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Chapter 20

“Hey, you and Anna already talked?”

“Yeah…”

“But it looks like she still wanted to say something on you…”

“But Tom’s already there, I feel he’s going to interrupt my conversation with Anna… Again…”

“Look, I mean it that I’m jealous to you and to Tom because Tom knows something about Anna that I didn’t know and Anna has something to tell you that she doesn’t tell me… But, c’mon, talk to her, never mind Tom… if he interrupts your conversation again, tell him you and Anna really need to talk…”

I stare at Maggie for a moment… She’s begging me, even though she felt bad because Anna didn’t tell her something…I sigh…

“Okay… I will…”

I went back to Anna--and Tom…

“Danny…” Anna said my name as she saw me going back to her…

“Maggie convinced me to talk to you…”

“She does?” Anna smiles. She smiles but she’s still not satisfied… Her eyes are going to drop tears… She just controls her emotion…

“Yeah… Umm…” I stare at Anna and to Tom.

“I know you felt Tom’s going to interrupt our conversation…”

“I’m glad you know--”

“You want to see Dougie again, right?”

I stare at her for a while. I mean, I can’t believe she’s asking me--wait, is she going to tell me where can I find him? “Of course… w-why?”

“I can bring you to him…” She’s smiling, a scary smile.

“R-really?” I exclaimed. But saddens when I see--

“Anna--” You guess it, Tom. “So… you’re really sure about this?”

Anna nods. “We talked about this, right?”

“I never thought you’re really serious--”

“Can we bring him to Dougie now?” Then she pulled this scary smile again… Tom deeply breathes and stares at Anna for a while--maybe he‘s trying to convince Anna not to continue it…

“Okay… let’s go…” At last…

Then we started walking… The ambiance is eerie… The three of us are silent… Tom is on the lead, that’s why I don’t have any idea what’s his emotion or anything while Anna’s beside me, she’s anxious--she’s biting her lower lip and rubbing her hands…

“Are you excited to see Dougie?” Anna suddenly breaks the ice…

“Yeah… of course…” I pause for a while and stare at Anna, who can’t look at me straight. “I’m excited… nervous at the same time…”

“Oh…”

“Anyway… Anna… Thank you…” At last, she looked at me… her eyes widen, she’s surprised that I thank her… is it weird?

“Danny--”

“I know it’s so early to thank you… I‘m just really happy me and Dougie are going to see each other again after many years… because of you… ” Then she gave me this gloomy look… “Hey Anna, are you alright?”

“Yeah… it’s just… If you see Dougie again, I hope you don’t regret thanking me…”

“And why I’m going to regret it?”

“You just don’t know everything…”

I stopped walking… the tone of Anna’s voice when she said that stopped me… it made me think… I mean, yeah… she’s right, I don’t know everything… After seconds of thinking, I continue following Tom… and the atmosphere becomes eerier, darker…

This place is strange. Very strange, spooky, and dark. The dark clouds on the sky made the place darker… As far as I remember, I never been in this kind of place before, but it looks familiar…

“Can I ask you guys where are we now?”

I fearfully asked them, Tom and Anna stop walking and give each other a look, then they start walking again…

“Okay, it’s okay if you guys don’t want to tell me…”

“Dougie will tell you…” Tom finally talked

“Dougie?”

“Yeah… Dougie… Your half-brother, the guy you‘re looking for many years now…”

Weird. I remember the time when Tom told me he wants to be like me someday… and now, he’s talking differently… I can’t really understand what’s going on Tom--and Anna… Or it’s just, just like what Anna said, I don’t know everything…

“So… here we are…” Tom announced… wait---

“Wait, this place looks familiar…”

“Of course it is…” Tom teasingly smiles. I really can’t read him!

“Huh?”

“Just go inside and meet Dougie…”

Tom pushed me, genlty pushed me into the place--an apartment-like place, an apartment-slash-hideout-like place. The only light inside the place is coming from a ceiling lamp above an office chair--which currently facing it‘s back on us… and someone’s sitting on that office chair… Wait, is it possible that the person sitting on that chair is Dougie?

“So… Ummm… where’s Dougie?”

Tom and Anna give each other a look, again… Tom sighs…

“Try observing around…”

Observe… Right, there’s only one person who I currently suspect to be Dougie, and that person is the one who’s sitting on that office chair… I point it to Tom using my eyes… Yet he just responds by raising his shoulders…

I slowly walk towards the office chair, and stops when it starts turning, slowly… and I’m surprised…
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm

OOOH. The climax. hahaha. What does dougie look like? No No
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

OMG who is it? Is it really Dougie? Why is he there? Exciting!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 am

Chapter 21

I’m surprised with what I just saw. The person sitting on the office chair…

“So you’re Danny Brightside?”

…is definitely…

“Y-yeah…”

…not Dougie! It’s a woman!

“Sorry to break your ice Danny, I’m not Dougie. I’m not your brother.”

“Then where is he? Where’s Dougie?”

“Dougie? Oh… he is—“

There’s someone who caught my attention. A guy who will go outside of that place using another door. I quickly went to him… but…

“I’m not Dougie too…”

“Wow… you’re really desperate to see him, huh?” The woman told me in a very snooty way…

“I just want to see him… now where is—“

“I think he’s not ready yet. Why don’t you play with us for a while? Say… umm… chess?”

“I’m sorry I’m not in the mood of playing chess.”

“How about Poker?”

“I don’t play poker”

“Hmm… do you play—“

“I don’t want to play anything. I just want to see Dougie now.”

Silence. She stares at me for a moment. And becomes a little bit, very little, serious.

“Wait, I forgot to introduce myself to you…”

“I’m really sorry. I don’t care who you are right now. I just want to see where is he.”

“You must first know who am I, Mr. Brightside.”

“And why?” I ask her in a very irritated tone, and while searching around this place. Wow, seriously, this is the first time I become this irritated.

“Because I’m the one who act as his sister while growing up. I’m the one who introduced Theater to Dougie. I’m the first one who shows Dougie what a family really is since he left your home several years ago.”

I pause. At last, this woman has something worthy to say---

“You are?”

“Yes. I am.”

“Oh, really? Thank you for taking care of my brother…”

“Welcome. I’m glad you thanked me. So, you really want to see him now?”

“Yeah… for eight years!”

“Are you sure?”

Okay, I’m tired of it, I’m tired of asking where is he and she just kept making this thing long! Do they really want to show Dougie to me? Wait, is Dougie really here?! What if Tom and Anna are just playing me, again?

“Look--(Breathes deeply and calms down) I just really want to see him now. If he’s not here, you can tell me now… Please…”

“What if I tell you he’s here?”

“Then where is he? (Sighs) Please… I don’t want to waste my time for nothing… if he’s not here, then he’s not… if he’s here, then show me now where is he--”

“Danny, it’s not that easy for Dougie to show up immediately.” Tom suddenly told me…

“I understand him if he didn’t want to show up to me right now, Tom--”

“---Yeah… it’s my name…---”

“---Right… (Pause) I mean, we didn’t see each other for eight years! It’s eight years! He can show up to me whenever he's ready…”

“He likes you to see him, now…” Anna’s finally spoke. Wow, it’s weird… I know Anna’s there but what I’m feeling… is weird. My heartbeats are uncontrollable… and I… I feel so sympathetic at her… I don‘t know but I think she‘s not alright. I slowly approach her to comfort her--

“Anna---”

“Yes. That’s my name.”

--------------

actually, i'm kinda nervous, excited, and scared to post the next chapter. O_O
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Whoaaa. What is happening? Weirddd.
What's up with the 'my name' thingy?
OMG I'm super excited for the next chapter.
Can you post it now? lol kidding. I can wait whenever you're ready (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:45 pm

kai(: wrote:Whoaaa. What is happening? Weirddd.

I want to.. But I'm really excited, nervous about it... I don't know if you guys will like it... :-/

anyway, thanks for reading Very Happy (i can wait whenever you're ready--i think someone said that on my fic Suspect Very Happy )
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:16 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
kai(: wrote:Whoaaa. What is happening? Weirddd.

I want to.. But I'm really excited, nervous about it... I don't know if you guys will like it... :-/

anyway, thanks for reading Very Happy (i can wait whenever you're ready--i think someone said that on my fic Suspect Very Happy )

Oh we will. I have a feeling I will like it.
Hahahaha, yep. I think its Danny. See? I can even quote something from your fic<333 (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Oh my gosh!!! what's going on??? hahaha. XD XD XD XD XD XD
this is so so cool. clap clap
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:57 pm

OMG! This is it... I already typed the next chapter for this... but I want to... uhm... "bitinin" kau... Very Happy

----------------

Chapter 22

My eyes widen. I know I’m facing Anna that time, even I can’t completely see her face because of the darkness, but the one who just said that…

“I am Anna.”

I turn around. That woman’s name… is Anna. Okay, what’s surprising about that? It’s not unusual that some people have the same name… but…

“My name… is not… Anna…” Anna, I mean the girl we know as Anna, moves toward the lightened part of the place while sobbing… Then she stares at me… “Danny…”

I hug her. My feelings become weirder. (Author: Currently listening to Wake me up When September Ends) I know it’s kinda impossible but I think this thing… happens… before… in a dream…

“Hey Anna, are you alright--”

“I told you my name is not Anna…” She forcefully took off my arms around her.

“I… I’m sorry… I don‘t know what to call you…”

“Danny…”

“(I tell her jokingly, maybe this will cheer her up) I can’t call you Danny because that’s my name (Laughs)”

Tom silently giggles. But Anna, who told me her name is not Anna, isn’t, she even looks like she didn’t hear what I just said…

“I am… Dougie…”

“You’re Dougie? Aw, Anna, that’s silly, and impossible--” *Laughs* I thought Anna’s not in the mood of joking, she’s Dougie?! C’mon!---wait, did she just said she’s Dougie?!

“It is possible.” She’s not joking. She’s serious…

“You’re kidding me, aren’t you?”

“I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you about this earlier—“

“You’re kidding. It’s impossible you’re Dougie because… because… (Pause) You’re a girl. You dress like a girl. You walk like a girl. You talk like a girl… You… you look like a girl!”

“Yes, I do. I do dress, walk, talk, and look like a girl, but I’m not. Remember, Dougie’s a theatre actor, I am a theatre actor. I can play as anyone because that’s what an actor does…”

“But… it’s… it’s still impossible… I… I can’t… understand…”

“Look Mr. Brightside” The girl named Anna speaks “I can tell you the whole story so you’ll understand—“

“I—(Breathes heavily) Don’t want to hear that story… you’re just going to lie to me…”

“I’ll tell you the truth, Mr. Brightside… I swear what I’m going to tell you, is not a lie—“

“Yeah right, you swear? Huh… I’m sorry Anna… I’m not going to waste my time listening to your so-called truth.”

Danny will leave the place when Anna—I mean Dougie, suddenly talks…

“When I left our home, I didn’t know where to go. I don’t have any idea. Then I remember my friends in the drama club. Maybe they can help me find a place I can call a home, since they’re my friends. And they did. Since then, I lived with them. They treat me like I’m a part of their family, especially Anna, who stands as my mother and sister…”

Danny stopped from leaving the place, and listen to Dougie, still not looking at him… (Because he still can’t believe he is Dougie)

“When I’m already one year with Anna, I was told I’m going to play a girl role on a show. I accepted it even it’s a girl role because I want to widen my acting range. The name of my character is Anna. And… and then Maggie came along…”

I really felt bad listening to “Dougie”’s story, like I don’t want to listen to him because I thought he’s just going to lie, but when he mentioned Maggie, I felt there’s something I must hear from him…

“She watched that show. She’s also little during that time, so she doesn’t have any idea that I am a guy. When the show ended, she went to me and introduced herself. She told me I’m very good in acting. I’m complemented. Then, she left without knowing who am I really because her parents were hurrying, maybe they will go to somewhere, I don’t know...”

“Wait…” I turned around and look at Dougie “She was amazed by you and she went to you after the show and introduced herself?” Dougie nods. So… “When you told me how you and Dougie met—“ All inside the place looked at me questionably. Oh right, “you and Dougie” “I mean, Anna and Dougie. When you told me how Anna and Dougie met, you said Anna went to Dougie after a show because she’s amazed with his performance... is it like what Maggie did?”

“Yeah… (Breathes deeply) I mean it; I was lying to you that time—”

“But it really happened, between you and Maggie… you are Dougie and Maggie is Anna…”

“You got it…”

“Does it mean that—“ I pause and stare at Dougie, trying to tell him what I want to ask through our eyes… He suddenly bites his lower lip and looks downward… I think he knows what I want to ask him… At last, I have the courage and confidence to approach him. I hold his shoulders gently and ask him… “Dougie, is what am I thinking is right?”

“Y-yeah… I…”

---------------------

gosh. i'm so nervous about this part O_O i don't know how you guys will react!!! OMG!!! (I bet you guys are going to read the previous chapters.. XD)
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 pm

“I am… Dougie…”
OMG. OMFG. I knew it! I knew it!!!!!!!! She's f'n Dougie! OMG!!!! I'm freaking out!!!!!
Wait I'm kinda confused. I don't get the end part.
But how come he looks like a girl? Or maybe he don't lol this is killing me. I want more chapters!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:16 pm

i knew it... XD good thing sinipag akong itype yung following chaps Very Happy but yung next chapter muna...

Chapter 23

“(Breathes deeply) I like Maggie…” I slowly took my hands off of Dougie’s shoulder. “During the third day of the show, Maggie showed up again. When I’m going to greet her, she called me Anna… I was surprised. Then I remember I forgot to tell her about who I am… She invited me to their house, I mean, she and her parents invited me. I was flattered, at the same time sad because I never had a chance to tell them about my real identity… Since then, I dress, walk, talk, eat, etcetera… like a girl… And then I found out she also liked me, but as Anna… That encourages me more to hide my identity to her… (Sighs)

I ask Anna for help because I don’t know what to do next… and then she told me she’s willing to share her name to me and act like my real mother… Then I remember father… I mean step-father… I remember what he did to me… I remember how he hates me… I want to revenge… By using you, by hurting you, by scaring father… But I failed… and worse… (Sobs) Mother died…”

Silence… until Danny talks…

“You lied to me and Harry for weeks… Wait a minute… you lied to Maggie and Brenda for years! You know what? I really want to scold and hit you right now…”

“(Chuckles) do it now. I know I deserve it—“

“—But you know I can’t do it…”

“But still, I lied. I tricked you. I tricked you all! ; Except to Tom of course. I deserve to be hit by my older brother… who patiently keeps searching for me for years! The one who still cares for me even though… I didn’t… care for him, think about him… at all…”

Dougie removed his wig (Danny’s surprised. It’s the first time he saw Dougie, I mean the looks, again, for eight years) and use it to cover his face… and cry…

“C’mon, Danny, hit me now! Please!”

“I can’t…”

“But you want to so do it…”

“You know I can’t… and I wouldn’t… because first…” I can’t stop my tears anymore… it flows out of my eyes… when Dougie said that he deserves to be hit by his older brother, it’s like, all I ever saw this time is Dougie… “F-first… you realized that what you did is wrong… At least… at least you know you’re wrong and didn’t insist you did the right thing… S-second…” Danny stops talking, stares at his brother, and hugs him tightly… like he never wants to lose him again… “Second… I don’t want to hit you because it will only hurt you… And if I hit you… maybe you become mad at me and go again… I never, ever, want to lose you again, Dougie… I don’t wish for another special person in my life go… Never… One is enough… Actually, I wish no one… but it is fate…”

“Da—(Pause) B-brother…”

“Third… I really admire you because…because you are willing to do anything for the sake of love… You are willing to do anything even to sacrifice your pride, identity, personality, looks, way of living and integrity… And… fourth… even you’re really Dougie… even you’re not a girl… For years, in the eyes and hearts of the people around you… you are Anna…”

“I am not—!”

“Yes you are!” Danny extends his arms and holds Dougie’s shoulders again. “You don’t know how Anna changed Maggie’s life… how Anna changed my life… emotionally… mentally…”

When I mentioned Maggie’s name, Dougie’s emotion changed from being childishly irritated to blank but surprised…

“Maybe I changed Maggie’s life… Because of me, she thought she’s in love to a girl… But, it was just an infatuation… The time Maggie will realize she really doesn’t like me, or Anna, will come… Someday—“

“No, no, no… Maggie may think she doesn’t have any feelings for you anymore… but she didn’t feel it…”

“What do you mean?”

“Maggie still likes Anna, (Shakes his head) I mean you. Maggie still loves you… She even—” I stopped because I remember that Maggie’s my first kiss… If Dougie found out Maggie kissed me, maybe he became mad at me… maybe… But, I think I must tell him about it… To prove to him that Maggie really loves him… “She even… She even kissed some guys to forget you… But she failed… She can’t forget you, Dougie… that’s how she loves you…”

“Oh c’mon…” Dougie’s childishly irritated again. “She doesn’t like me, she likes Anna…”

“You and Anna are the same. What makes you and Anna different is your appearance… But you feel the same… Maybe Maggie sees your, uhm, masculine side in another way…”

Dougie didn’t respond; thinking about what I just said deeply, I guess…

“Dougie, look, you love Maggie. Maggie loves you. You guys love each other. Why not tell her about it now?”

“But she still doesn’t know who I am. What if she hates me?”

“If she really loves you, she will not hate you…” I smile at him, trying to courage him. Even I can’t still believe Anna is Dougie, I’m already happy to see him, again, well, as Dougie, of course… “C’mon, let’s go… I will help you tell her the truth… and about your feelings…”

“Really? But—“

“Just like what I said, if she really loves you, she will not hate you, she will accept you, and will continue loving you, more… Oh wait… no more buts…”

“(Smiles) Thanks for that. You cheered me up, brother…”

Brother. He called me brother, again. I’m really pleased everytime he called me brother, like I want to tell him to call me brother again, and again, and again, and again… Oh, okay, so we say goodbye to his theatre mates and to Tom:

“Hey, so, thanks for caring Dougie… I really appreciate it…”

“Welcome… oh, before you go, I just want to tell you that I still idolize you… I want to have an older brother like you…”

“(Smiles) Wow… Thank you…”

“(Smiles too) Okay, bye Brightsides! (Waves his hand)”

“Bye…” (Dougie put back the wig)

~~~Outside the “place”…

“Wow… I still can’t believe you are Dougie…”

“Then start believing… (Giggles—Pause) Oh my, I remember Maggie… I’m so ner—vous—(Pause again) no way…”

“What?” I understand what Dougie is saying but the “no way” one… weird… Dougie looks like staring at something… Something that made him says “no way”… I turn my head and to my surprise, it’s Maggie… Maggie’s in front of “the place”… Does it mean that—

“So I guess you already found your brother, Mr. Brightside?” Maggie told me in a very snotty way, which is unusual since Maggie’s not really a snotty person… Oh no…

“Maggie… you’ve been there for long?” I asked her… No way, what if she heard everything already? I know it is right for her to hear it but… she doesn’t look alright…

“Oh yeah…”

“Have you heard everything?”

“Not really everything, but I found out something…”

“W-What is it?”

Maggie has a quick glance on Dougie before answering…

“That Anna lied to us…”

geez. i don't know but when i'm typing this chap, i almost cry... XP
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:09 pm

This is beautiful. OMG it's so sad. Made me tear up.
“Just like what I said, if she really loves you, she will not hate you, she will accept you, and will continue loving you,
THIS.
OMG NO WAY. MAGGIE HEARD THEIR CONVERSATION. OH NO OH NO
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm

KAI wrote:This is beautiful. OMG it's so sad. Made me tear up.
“Just like what I said, if she really loves you, she will not hate you, she will accept you, and will continue loving you,
THIS.

yeah.. gosh... i really hate it when i almost cry, i was like "what the---I am crying?!"
but anyway. thanks for reading Very Happy i love your avatar and siggy!!! mancrushes are in!!! bromances are in!! XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
THIS.

yeah.. gosh... i really hate it when i almost cry, i was like "what the---I am crying?!"
but anyway. thanks for reading Very Happy i love your avatar and siggy!!! mancrushes are in!!! bromances are in!! XD

Yeah me too lol then they'll be asking "Why are you crying?" and I'm like "COZ MAGGIE HEARD EVERYTHING!!!" *sob*
lol me too! I love I wanna marry it lmao. And hellz yea!mancrushes are in!!! bromances are in!! XD
I never thought I would be this obsessed to Kradam. God I've never been this obsessed to Pones. But I've definitely been obsessed to Mcfly lol
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm

KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
THIS.

Yeah me too lol then they'll be asking "Why are you crying?" and I'm like "COZ MAGGIE HEARD EVERYTHING!!!" *sob*
lol me too! I love I wanna marry it lmao. And hellz yea!mancrushes are in!!! bromances are in!! XD
I never thought I would be this obsessed to Kradam. God I've never been this obsessed to Pones. But I've definitely been obsessed to Mcfly lol

XD i almost cry at this part:

“But still, I lied. I tricked you. I tricked you all! ; Except to Tom of course. I deserve to be hit by my older brother… who patiently keeps searching for me for years! The one who still cares for me even though… I didn’t… care for him, think about him… at all…”

i dunno... XD
lol okay, marry it.. XD

XD i think it's obvious that I'm obsessed with Pones... but my obsession on Kradam is on another level.. of obsession XD XD XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
THIS.

i dunno... XD
lol okay, marry it.. XD

XD i think it's obvious that I'm obsessed with Pones... but my obsession on Kradam is on another level.. of obsession XD XD XD

Me too. And this one too:
“You know I can’t… and I wouldn’t… because first…” I can’t stop my tears anymore… it flows out of my eyes… when Dougie said that he deserves to be hit by his older brother, it’s like, all I ever saw this time is Dougie… “F-first… you realized that what you did is wrong… At least… at least you know you’re wrong and didn’t insist you did the right thing… S-second…” Danny stops talking, stares at his brother, and hugs him tightly… like he never wants to lose him again… “Second… I don’t want to hit you because it will only hurt you… And if I hit you… maybe you become mad at me and go again… I never, ever, want to lose you again, Dougie… I don’t wish for another special person in my life go… Never… One is enough… Actually, I wish no one… but it is fate…”
I can really imagine it clearly.
lol okay I'll marry it =)))))
Hahahahahaha. My god they're such teasers. Haha.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:39 pm

KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
THIS.

i dunno... XD
lol okay, marry it.. XD

Me too. And this one too:
I can really imagine it clearly.
lol okay I'll marry it =)))))
Hahahahahaha. My god they're such teasers. Haha.

Me too... *daydreams* aww.... so cute...

XD i'm the flower girl XD i just can't imagine how are you going to marry it...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next