McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

+3
ButterflyBibish
jaschier
nicoleaika
7 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:17 pm

KAI wrote:Toni?
Aw, I thought it was Dougie too.
Haha, so Danny likes Maggie too? Coool!
But Maggie likes Anna to and Tom likes Anna too. Uh, not so cool.

XD nalilito na rin tuloy ako.. XD

btw, tnx for reading it Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 pm

nicoleaika wrote:

Hahaha, sorry XD
and your welcome Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 pm

KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:

Hahaha, sorry XD
and your welcome Very Happy

it's okay... hehe...

kasi ang alam ko so far, si maggie to anna then danny to anna then si tom walang gusto kay anna tapos... XD siguro let's just find out nalang XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:00 am

this fic is so intriguing! i SOOOO love it. Very Happy

i'm getting kinda confused about the relationship thingy too.. haha.
maggie shouldn't like anna and anna should like danny. danny likes anna.. but what about maggie? tom should like at least someone.. anyone but dougie! laugh together
i just made things even more confusing.. Razz but it kinda rhymes! Joy!

maggie's so lucky.. she's trapped in an elevator with danny. XD
i can't wait for the next update! bounce
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:46 am

nikka! wrote:this fic is so intriguing! i SOOOO love it. Very Happy

maggie shouldn't like anna and anna should like danny. danny likes anna.. but what about maggie? tom should like at least someone.. anyone but dougie! laugh together

XD btw, tnx for reading it... nalilito na rin ako pero try kong hanapin ang right na pattern XD Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:54 am

nicoleaika wrote:
nikka! wrote:this fic is so intriguing! i SOOOO love it. Very Happy

XD btw, tnx for reading it... nalilito na rin ako pero try kong hanapin ang right na pattern XD Very Happy

okay.okay..
i'm excited to read who will end up with who na.. XD
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm

i think danny would end up with maggie...i like them both..instead of anna...

keep it up..update! bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:i think danny would end up with maggie...i like them both..instead of anna...

keep it up..update! bounce

Very Happy tnx for reading
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Chapter 8

Oh... my... God. Maggie put her hands on my shoulders while her eyes are still closed and kisses me! I feel her tears rolling down her eyes... She’s crying... And she stepped back...

“I’m sorry Danny... I didn’t mean to kiss you... It was just...” She turned and continues crying...

My eyes widen. I’m speechless.. I can’t believe Maggie, not Anna, just kissed me... I mean... My first kiss is not my first love!

“I’m really sorry, Danny... I thought after kissing you, I will realize that I don’t like Anna anymore... But I was wrong...”

She kissed me because she wanted to get over of Anna? Not only that my first kiss is not my first love, my first kiss is also not because of affection... Oh geez...

“Danny? Are you alright?”

She suddenly stopped crying and asked me that... I can’t answer! My mind has a lot of things to say but my mouth can’t talk!

“Danny?”

She asked me if I’m alright twenty times and I’m still speechless...

“Danny? Are you frozen or sick? Hey, Danny?”

Still speechless

“Danny?! Are you alright? It’s okay, no one has seen us...”

Maybe I can answer now... Danny! Open your mouth, open it! Open—

“Maggie... is I your first kiss?”

Awt... it’s my first time to talk after my first kiss and I just asked her if I’m her first kiss? I’m crazy... I know—

“You? My first kiss?” She smiles “Nah... You’re my second kiss.... Tom’s the first...”

Ahh... so I’m second to Tom—TOM?! You mean, Tom-the-guy-who-said-he-doesn’t-like-Anna-but-he-looks-like-he-did and the-guy-who-idolizes-me-that-he-want-to-be-like-me-someday?!?!

“TOM?! You mean, Tom who’s always with Anna?”

“Yeah... Tom... actually, I kissed him too because of Anna. I can’t get over her and he’s the nearest guy around me that time...”

“Weird... Are you going to make Harry a victim of your kissing bizarre gizmo?”

“Huh? Harry? I don’t know... who knows...”

Geez. She’s weird. I can’t imagine her kissing Tom. I mean, I can’t imagine Tom kissing her. And she kissed us because of Anna... I—I really don’t know what to say... My eyes are still big as a Tarsier’s Eyes.

“Oh, I forgot, we’re stuck in an Elevator.” She chuckles “It’s funny how this elevator made me kissed you...”

My eyes widen more like they want to pop out of my face. She’s extremely weird. She just kissed me while she’s crying and now she’s smiling and chuckling and everything!

“Ma—Ma—Ma... Maggie...?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re not going to tell anyone about that kiss, right?”

“Of course... why?”

“It was just that... if you already have your third victim, maybe you’re going to tell him that I’m your second kiss...”

“Oh, you made me remember that I also told Tom I will never tell anyone about the kiss... Oops... (Smiles) About your question, I don’t know...”

“Please?”

“I don’t know...”

If anyone from the outside find out about this, especially Anna, my world is going to crash... But I’m sure if Harry found out, he’s going to be happy because at last we’re the same, that our first kiss is not our first love...

And the Elevator suddenly started to function again

“Oh... yes! The elevator’s on again! Okay, where’s the 1st floor? (While softly sliding her finger on the floor buttons) Ground floor, 1st floor, 1st—1st floor!” Maggie pressed the 1 button “At last, we’re going out of this hot place” She’s in the mood again. She’s not scary again. But she’s my first kiss! I mean... My eyes are already hurting because it’s still big but I didn’t mind it because I can’t believe that this girl who likes Anna very much is my first kiss! And I surprisingly fainted...

There I go again... I fall asleep and wake up with someone facing his back on me... I didn’t think twice and I hug that someone... Then that someone turned around, and I’m surprised... it’s not Dougie... it’s Anna...

“Danny” She called me with a very soft voice “I’m sorry...” And tears started flowing from her eyes “He’s gone...”

“Who’s gone?” I asked her. I’m curious... I mean, who’s gone? Who is he?

“Dougie... he’s gone... I’m sorry Danny... I let him go...”

“Dougie? Dougie’s gone? What do ya—Dougie?” Wait, what does she means? I know this is just a dream but—no, no, please, please not literally gone... PLEASE! PLEASE—

“DOUGIE!”

I shouted again Dougie’s name. I woke up with everyone around me... even Maggie... (We’re still inside the Headquarters but not in the Elevator)

“Hey Danny, are you alright?” Harry asked me worriedly

“I dreamt about... I dreamt about—“ And then I saw Anna. She’s worried too... But what she just said in my dream is completely weird...

“Danny, are you alright?” Anna asked me... I can’t believe she just said that in my dreams (But I’m happy she’s in my dream, by the way—)... wait, it’s just a dream! Maybe it’s not real or—

“Anna, do you know Dougie?” I asked her... Her worried face suddenly changed into a shocked face...

“Yeah... of course I know him! He’s your brother, right?” She’s nervous and she can’t look into my eyes...

“Yeah... he is... what I meant is if you know Dougie personally? Even before you met me?” I asked her again... This time, she’s sweating...

“Anna... please doesn’t tell me you don’t know him before we met each other...” I’m kind of angry because... if she really knows Dougie, why she wouldn’t tell us where is he now?!

“Danny...” Her voice is like her voice in my dream... “I’m sorry...” She started sobbing... no way... don’t tell me it’s all the same? What happened in my dreams will happen—

“What if I said yes?” Anna asked me in a very shaky voice

“I... I don’t know—“

“Yes... I know him... I’m—I’m sorry... I didn’t tell you...”

“Is he gone?”

“Huh?”

“Is Dougie’s gone?”
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Hahahaaha. Maggie's so funny, she goes around kissing guys because she wants to forget Anna.
Anna knows Dougie! OMG, next chap!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Maggie's hilarious!! hahaha. Aw... if she had a song, I'd name the song "I Kissed The Guy Closest To Me Coz I Can't Get Over My Gal Pal".
OMD!! What's gonna happen next?? affraid
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 pm

KAI wrote:Hahahaaha. Maggie's so funny, she goes around kissing guys because she wants to forget Anna.
Anna knows Dougie! OMG, next chap!!

tnx for reading it Very Happy
I will post the next chap cguro bukas Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 pm

anika wrote:Maggie's hilarious!! hahaha. Aw... if she had a song, I'd name the song "I Kissed The Guy Closest To Me Coz I Can't Get Over My Gal Pal".
OMD!! What's gonna happen next?? affraid

XD Nice nice... pwede rin! XD

nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:17 pm

oh my god....i think anna had an affair with dougie...LOL...oh well...update!!! Approve!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:19 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:oh my god....i think anna had an affair with dougie...LOL...oh well...update!!! Approve!

hehe... pwede rin XD
btw, tnx for reading it... siguro bukas ko ipopost yung next..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:22 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:oh my god....i think anna had an affair with dougie...LOL...oh well...update!!! Approve!

hehe... pwede rin XD
btw, tnx for reading it... siguro bukas ko ipopost yung next..

ok!LOL....can't wait for it....! tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:40 pm

aww.. poor danny. and poor tom...
maggie's dangerous! laugh together

you know, when i was reading about danny talking to anna about dougie and then anna began acting weird, i had a feeling had a gut feeling that anna knew dougie.. but at that time, i thought it was impossible! lol.. i guess nothing IS impossible.. XD

this is getting good!
more.more.
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Chapter 9

Anna’s sweating, nervous, and speechless... For the last time, I’m going to repeat my question to her—

“Anna, is Dougie’s—“

“Danny… he’s gone”

Silence

“I don’t want to tell you because… because I don’t want you to get hurt… I’m—I’m really sorry…”

“You’re lying…” I told her emotionless

“Danny—“ And she’s trying to comfort me but—

“You’re lying… You’re lying!”

She’s lying, isn’t she? Please tell me she’s lying… And how she’s going to know that Dougie’s already dead? I mean, did she have any proof or anything? This is crazy!

“C’mon, show us some proof that Dougie’s already dead. Show!”

I scared her. I… It’s not really my intention to scare her. When I shouted at her that time, her face is full of angst. She stares at me for a minute and talk—

“Sure… if that’s what you want…”

She brought us up to a Cemetery and showed us a grave with the name “Dougie Brightside” on it. I can’t believe it. It’s already 5 years ago since Dougie died? I mean, I’m looking for my brother who’s already dead for 5 years now?! No way… no way… this is crazy… this isn’t true… she’s lying… she’s lying… I sat down at the front of the grave and quietly sobbed… Harry, Maggie, Tom, and Brenda slowly walked away from me (I heard one of them whispered to others that “Danny needs time alone”)…

“Dougie… I can’t believe it… I’m looking for you for 8 years now… I don’t have any idea that—that you’re already—“

I can’t continue what I’m going to say… I felt someone’s around me… That someone is… Anna…

“Danny… I’m really, really sorry…”

I looked at her. I can see it in her eyes that she’s really feel sorry for what happened…

“Anna, how do you know Dougie? Do you know how he died? How long—“

“When I’m about 12 years old, I met Dougie in a Theatre because he’s a theatre actor—“

“Theatre actor?” I’m surprised. Maybe that’s the hidden, special thing that Dougie can do but I can’t! He’s an actor!

“Yeah… theatre actor… he’s very good… after the play, I follow him backstage. I saw him fortunately and I introduced myself to him. He introduced himself too to me and talked about some things and our friendship started there…”

“But how did he—“

“After one of the play where he’s one of the actors, he confessed to me that he just realized something… He told me that he’s already falling for someone so strong that he will do anything for her to stay by his side…”

“And that someone is... you?”

“I don’t know… I never got the chance to know because while we’re outside the Theatre, a car lost control and hit him… and… and… and… and… he died…” I felt Dougie liked her… maybe that’s the reason why I easily fallen for Anna, too… I knew that there’s really something special about her…

“Wait, Anna, Maggie told me that she met you in a Theatre, too—“

“Yeah… after Dougie died, I always cry whenever I passed by the Theatre, and someone saw me and told me that I’m good in crying, and asked me if I want to act… I agree… maybe through acting, I will forget all of my problems, and I did… not all of problems but at least I forgot some… and then Maggie saw me…”

“Ahh… sorry if I’m full of questions… it was just…”

“It’s okay… I understand…”

“Thanks…” She smiles… and her smile made me smile too, even though pain lives in the bottom of my heart that time…

“So, what are you going to do now?”

“Concentrate on studying… I think…”

“Why I think?”

“Because… You know, I think it would take a life time before I get over of what happened to Dougie… I’m looking for him patiently for 8 years now and I will just find out that the person I’m looking for is already dead…”

“Danny…” She sighs… “I know it’s really hard to move on but… look, do you think he will be happy if he saw you suffer because of him?”

I looked at her again… no wonder why Dougie fall for her, I mean, no wonder why WE fall for her... when she asked me that question, her eyes tell me how sincere she is…

“No… Um… Anna, do you want to visit our house?” I smile at her. Oh well, I know it’s not really the right time to ask her that—

“How about Dougie?”

“Huh?”

“Nothing…” And she chuckles “Let’s go” And she grabs my arm and ask me which way are we going to take

Okay… what’s happening Mr. Brightside? You’re taking a girl to your home, alone, even you just found out your long lost younger brother's already dead?! She isn’t your girlfriend… yet… But she’s Dougie’s… well not really girlfriend… perhaps first love? Maybe… I don't really have any idea..

“Oh, so this is your home?” Okay, again… Anna acts like Maggie… but this time, I’m wishing the elevator’s not going to shut off again and Anna will kiss me and will told me that I’m not her first kiss but Tom… Wait a minute—we didn’t have any elevators inside! … oh-kay… I’m paranoid again…
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 pm

^sorry if it's kinda confusing or basta magulo XD ...naaantok na kasi ako eh *yawns*

-----
nikka! wrote:aww.. poor danny. and poor tom...
maggie's dangerous! laugh together

you know, when i was reading about danny talking to anna about dougie and then anna began acting weird, i had a feeling had a gut feeling that anna knew dougie.. but at that time, i thought it was impossible! lol.. i guess nothing IS impossible.. XD

this is getting good!
more.more.

yeah.. nothing is impossible Very Happy
btw, tnx for reading it...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:49 pm

dougie's dead??? NOOOO!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

T^T that's so sad!
is it too impossible for dougie to be actually alive???
i can't accept it.. that's why.

on the BRIGHTSIDE, danny is getting closer to anna..
Smile
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 pm

OMG Dougie's dead? No way Sad Crying or Very sad T^T
Rest in peace Dougie Lee Poynter
PS Danny' really funny when he gets paranoid.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:50 pm

nikka! wrote:dougie's dead??? NOOOO!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

T^T that's so sad!
is it too impossible for dougie to be actually alive???
i can't accept it.. that's why.

on the BRIGHTSIDE, danny is getting closer to anna..
Smile

aww... just wait... Very Happy

btw.. tnx for reading... i dunno kelan ako makakakapagupdate kasi may project kami eh..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

KAI wrote:OMG Dougie's dead? No way Sad Crying or Very sad T^T

yeah... i also laughed at the end... coz i never thought i can type that.. XD
btw, tnx for reading and i love your avvi, PONES!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
KAI wrote:OMG Dougie's dead? No way Sad Crying or Very sad T^T

yeah... i also laughed at the end... coz i never thought i can type that.. XD
btw, tnx for reading and i love your avvi, PONES!

Haha. I knew you would love it - Pones Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 am

what? i'll miss dougie...kala ko pa naman may dougie moments pah!!! pale Crying or Very sad T^T even if i'm a danny fan...

update!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next