McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

+3
ButterflyBibish
jaschier
nicoleaika
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 6 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  jaschier Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 am

good thing at nakahabol ako sa mga na missed ko... well at first i was confuse, but i got it... feuw! i found it funny... but it makes me curious for tom and Anna, i cant imagine when tom got sweating from nervous, its like he cant poop! haha... maybe dougie was an angel or ghost now...! poor danny, he cannot find tom and anna... even DOUGIE FOR ALMOST A DEFCADE! Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 6 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 pm

thanks for reading it!

Anika: hehe... actually i want to add more but I can't think of any possible secret of anna and tom... XD btw, thanks Very Happy

Nikka: I also hope he is still alive! (I act like I am not the author Hahaha )

Jaschier: XD Tom can't poo.. nice nice.. Hahaha
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jaschier Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

nicoleaika wrote:thanks for reading it!

Anika: hehe... actually i want to add more but I can't think of any possible secret of anna and tom... XD btw, thanks Very Happy

]

(I act like I am not the author Hahaha ) yeah, ok lang un, ganun rin me minsan... hehe as if i'm nikki... alam ko lang kasi ung ganun na feeling... Razz
jaschier
jaschier

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 pm

jaschier wrote:

]

(I act like I am not the author Hahaha ) yeah, ok lang un, ganun rin me minsan... hehe as if i'm nikki... alam ko lang kasi ung ganun na feeling... Razz

hehe... really? XD XD XD
now, i'm still thinking if I'm going to make dougie alive or not scratch
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Haha.. That's okay! so that... uhm.. us, readers, can relate more to the author... Razz
nikka!
nikka!

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 pm

nikka! wrote:

Haha.. That's okay! so that... uhm.. us, readers, can relate more to the author... Razz

oo nga eh (wow, talagang binold mo pa ah XD)... hehe XD again, tnx for reading Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:21 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
nikka! wrote:

oo nga eh (wow, talagang binold mo pa ah XD)... hehe XD again, tnx for reading Very Happy

HAHAHA! yeah.. er, i forgot why i did that. Razz
no prob... Very Happy
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:56 pm

I wish their secret is option number 2, about Dougie.
But what are they really hiding? This is so intriguing, as in.
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:15 pm

kai(: wrote:I wish their secret is option number 2, about Dougie.
But what are they really hiding? This is so intriguing, as in.

haha. really? you'll find out Suspect

btw, guys sorry for the late update. again..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Chapter 16

I’m tired of searching for them. Where did they possibly go? What did those two hide from us? What if they really got a secret relationship?

I’m so paranoid! Ugh! Why in so many girls in Earth I will fall in love to a girl who got lots of mysterious stuffs?! Why in so many girls in Earth I will fall in love to a girl who got a secret relationship with my brother (If Dougie’s not dead) OR with a guy who told me he idolized me and wanted to become like me someday?! WHY?!

Several days later, I met a very awesome girl who continues to change my life. Her name is Anna and I thought she’s lovely, kind, cute, and smart. But aside from that, Anna got a very strange, scary, mysterious, confidential side, a side which she hid from all of us (except from Tom, I guess). And that side kept bothering me a lot. I really, REALLY, want to find out that side of Anna, to know her more.

But how? Anna sure knows how to keep a secret very well (And Tom didn’t. I hear the proof. Haha). (*Sighs*) What if I hire an inspector? No, no, don’t, I must find out her and Tom’s “plan” all by myself. Because if I able to find out what is it without the help of anyone, then I can prove to anyone that I’m really determined to know. But if I didn’t find out by myself, let’s just say Anna and Tom told me what is it, well, at least I already know what it is… if they’re going to tell me.

Okay, mom’s calling…

“Hello Mum”

“Danny…” There’s a problem again. Mum’s voice is shaking, like she‘s crying.

“Mum, what’s the problem?”

“Your dad…”

“What’s with dad?”

“He just received a death threat”

I almost drop my phone when I heard that. My eyes widen, jaw drops, and heart beats faster.

“Okay mum, I will go home as soon as possible, don’t leave the house, okay? Both of you and dad…”

“Okay…”

“Bye mum…”

I immediately called Harry and told him I urgently need to go home now.

When I arrived…

“Mum, is everything okay? When did dad received the threat? Who sent that? Why--”

“So far, yes… everything’s okay, you dad’s inside the bedroom, packing his things--”

“Wait, what do you mean of packing his things?”

Mum stared at me. She gave me a very surprised look.

“Danny… we…”

“Are we going to leave this house?”

“Danny, as long as we’re still in this house, our safety aren’t assure…”

“But we’re living in this house for almost two decades now. And how about my school?”

“Danny, with your intelligence, you can enter any school in this town--”

“How about my friends, Harry? Tom? Brenda? Maggie? (Pause) And Anna?? How about them? I will not able to see them again…”

“You can visit them, Danny. Me and your father just need you right now. Please Danny, please…”

I stared at her for a moment. I will say a word until we heard the Police Cars. One police entered the house and talk to my mum…

“Madam, we’re here to serve you and your family, how many police you want to guide your family?”

“Two will be fine. Thanks for the help…”

And the police went out

“Hey, mum, I thought we’re leaving, why--”

“You’re the one that told me we’re living here for almost two decades now. We can’t just leave this house quickly. We need to look for a housekeeper.”

I sighed. Well, mum got a point though.

------------------------------------------------------

After one month,

It’s already one month ago since Dad received the threat and since Tom and Anna disappeared, yet, the threat is still a threat and the disappearance of Tom and Anna is still on.

While walking to home from school with Harry…

*Yawns* “I can’t believe it’s already one month ago since Anna and Tom disppeared. Time’s so fast.” Harry said

I nod. He’s right. Time’s so fast and Anna and Tom are still out of our sight.

“Oh, by the way, about your evacuation--” Harry means the “we’re going to leave our house we lived for almost 2 decades”--”are you guys still going to leave?”

“So far, thankfully no…” I told him in a very pale way

“Thankfully? I’m not pleased. You looked miserable again. Is it because of Anna?”

“Anna?”

“Yeah! Anna… because thankfully you’re not going to leave your home but unfortunately Anna is still missing…”

“I--I don’t know…”

“C’mon! I know that’s the reason why you’re not that happy…”

“You do?”

“Yeah! We’re friends for… I can’t remember how many years now… (Pause. Smile. Stare at me. “Unsmile.“ And continue…) Of course I can know…”

“Oh… well… you’re Harry, you can know everything about me…”

“He-he… so… goodbye!”

“Bye!”

And he went the other way to his home… while I continue walking to ours…
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Yeeey!! You updated!! I love your signature by the way! cheers cheers
OMD. A death threat?? affraid
Where's anna and tom? awww.... Sad
Poor Danny. He's going through a lot now.
I can't wait for the next chapters! Dance
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:53 pm

anika wrote:Yeeey!! You updated!! I love your signature by the way! cheers cheers
OMD. A death threat?? affraid
Where's anna and tom? awww.... Sad
Poor Danny. He's going through a lot now.
I can't wait for the next chapters! Dance

XD thanks... (about the signature) I love it too... my dream guys.. haha XD

yeah.. a dt...
btw, thanks for reading it Very Happy
actually i'm currently typing the next chapter (when suddenly our internet's okay again)..
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Whoa, it's been a month and Tom and Anna are still missing?
Harry's adorable!

PS
Cool siggie!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nikka! Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Tom and Anna are missing?? that's too bad.
poor danny. No

death threat, huh?
oooh. sounds exciting!! Very Happy

aww. harry's a really good friend!
and it's great that danny doesn't have to leave! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
nikka!
nikka!

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Chapter 17

While “slowly” walking towards our home, I sight mum and dad. They’re like arranging some things on the plant box on the front of our house. I know mum and dad enjoy every second they water the plants, I mean, you know, a time hanging out with your love one before the end of your existence on the earth. Okay, I’m not saying that it’s sure dad’s going to die, it’s just, our safety is still not assure and the threat still scares us.

*Sighs* I wonder if someday I’m going to enjoy such moment with my loved one, with my wife I guess, despite of all of these problems I currently have (Anna is missing for one month now, as well as a guy named Tom, and my dad also received a death threat one month ago that really left us in scare, though we all know so far it’s just a threat).

Danny continues walking to their house and when he enters…

I felt weird just now, really weird. I felt something’s going to happen. But what?

While Danny wonders why he just felt weird, he heard a gun shot from the outside and hurriedly went out of the house… he was so surprised on what he just saw…

A gun shot. I’m worried. What if the threat on my dad’s life… already happened? I went outside as fast as I can but what I just saw is worse than my intuition…

Dad… he’s not the one who had been shot… but… but… but Mom… Mom saved Dad’s life… I quickly went to them… I’m so surprised… I never expect this will happen in just a snap… while dad’s calling for an ambulance, I looked around, maybe I can still find the person who just shot my mom… I’m nervous, maybe because I’m afraid I’m never going to find out who shot mom, or planned to kill dad…

Things got worse when I saw someone who’s currently holding a gun… I can see on the way he held the gun that he’s nervous and shocked about what just happened… he’s shaking and his eyes widen…

But why?! Why he shot mom? Why he planned to kill dad? Why… why TOM did this thing? WHY?!

Tom may be a little bit mysterious but I really can’t find any angle why he would like to kill my dad. This is insane… really, really insane… and one more thing… he’s with Anna…

I planned to go to them and ask them why when Tom looked like told Anna that they must run before anyone else notice them… because Tom didn’t saw me, he didn’t saw me looking at him… but Anna, she stared at me for a second and put her sight on mum… she’s worried… the way she looked at mum, is, just, so sympathetic…

Still, Tom pulled Anna and they’re out of my sight… I stayed at where I am… I don’t know what to do, seriously… I want to go to Mom and cry at her but, what I just saw really make me bother…

After lots of wondering and bothering, when the ambulance arrived, I, at last, talk…

“Dad--”

“It’s all because of me… I’m the one who’s really going to be shot…”

“Dad, don’t blame yourself…”

“Danny, it’s okay, I know it’s my fault…”

I slightly open my mouth because I still want to talk to him and tell him what I just saw when he suddenly went inside the ambulance to be with mum…

Actually, I just thought that the reason why Mum’s inside an Ambulance right now is that she loved Dad very much that she’s willing to sacrifice her life for him… Kinda sad, but sweet…

Oh wait, wait, I also want to go hospital with them!

Danny also went inside the ambulance… when they arrived, his mom was immediately confined at the Emergency room… Danny and his dad sit outside, waiting for the result, and praying…

After several minutes, the doctor finally went out…

“Doc, how’s my wife?”

Dad asked the doctor. The doctor stared at dad for a second and breathe deeply…

“Your wife’s very critical, sir. She was shot near her heart… All we can do now is to pray…”

“Is there any chance she will be safe?”

“I’m sorry to tell you this but… about 10 to 30 percent… she will be safe…”

Dad’s speechless. He palely sit down, his jaw drop, he acts like it’s the end of the world…

Dad really loves Mom, and so do Mom, that’s I’m very jealous to them because they faithfully love each other, compare to my situation, I do love--if that’s really love--Anna but she… I don’t know… *Sighs*

The doctor is back to tell Danny and his dad the “news”…

The doctor went to us, and shook his head…

“Doc, what’s the meaning of that?” Dad stood up and asked the doctor with a very shaky voice…

“I’m sorry…” He shook his head again…

Wait, sorry? What’s the meaning… no way…

The doctor continues what he’s going to say…

“She’s gone…”

No way… mum’s… mum’s… gone?

“Are you sure?” That’s the first time I saw Dad crying his heart out… Love…

“We’ve tried our best to retrieve her but… everything went complicated…”

Why? Why things need to reach this part?! WHY?! I must don’t suspect Tom because maybe he’s the one who did it to Mom and I still can’t identify why he would do such a thing but, he’s the only person I saw that time with a gun… I must go to Tom… I must ask him about this…

Wait, it‘s already one month since Tom and Anna disappeared, and now I saw them again, and… what if the “climax“ Anna meant during the sleepover is… this? And that “teaser“ is their disappearance? But why they would shot Dad--or Mom? Why they need to hide for one month?
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 pm

kai(: wrote:Whoa, it's been a month and Tom and Anna are still missing?
Harry's adorable!

PS
Cool siggie!

thanks for reading and thanks about the signature... it was really obsession, right?? ..or not? XD Very Happy

nikka! wrote:
Tom and Anna are missing?? that's too bad.
poor danny. No

death threat, huh?
oooh. sounds exciting!! Very Happy

aww. harry's a really good friend!
and it's great that danny doesn't have to leave! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!

yeah... hehe.. thanks for reading Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 pm

OHMYGOD!!!!!
Tom tried to kill Danny's dad? But his mum saved him?
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Can I tell my opinion on why did Danny's mum was killed?
Well, because maybe Danny's dad had killed Dougie and Anna loves Dougie so she wants to have her revenge? Oookay, that was weird.
Okay, carry on! Carry on with your lives lmao.

thanks for reading and thanks about the signature... it was really obsession, right?? ..or not? XD Very Happy

Well, if there is a word tat is greater than obsession, well then, that's it. But I think, there's no such word as that. So that's obsession. Hahaaha. Sorry I'm being really weird tonight lol
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:39 pm

kai(: wrote:OHMYGOD!!!!!
Well, because maybe Danny's dad had killed Dougie and Anna loves Dougie so she wants to have her revenge? Oookay, that was weird.

Well, if there is a word tat is greater than obsession, well then, that's it. But I think, there's no such word as that. So that's obsession. Hahaaha. Sorry I'm being really weird tonight lol

Hahaha
i don't know.. hehe.. who knows.. maybe your opinion's right.. hehe...

it's okay... hehe... ako rin eh... mejo, mejo lang, mejo weird... XD

btw, tnx for reading
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:57 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
kai(: wrote:OHMYGOD!!!!!

Hahaha
i don't know.. hehe.. who knows.. maybe your opinion's right.. hehe...

it's okay... hehe... ako rin eh... mejo, mejo lang, mejo weird... XD

btw, tnx for reading

Muahahaha, wonder what happens now? Hmmm.
Sure mate Smile
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!! HE SHOT HER!!!!!!!!
oh no no no. No No No
wow. This is getting pretty exciting!! cheers
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:02 am

^thanks for reading Very Happy

really? it does? well.. i guess so... hehe..

*tinatamad nanamang magupdate.. magaupdate na ako actually kaso tinamad magtype.. toinkz*
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Chapter 18

It’s the last time I’m going to see mum sleeping without opening her eyes/waking up. It really makes me sad. The moment we arrived at the cemetery, when some of our friends, relatives, and even those who we don’t really know--but they do know me, you know what I mean… I really felt sad, incomplete, like it’s the end of the world… my beloved mother will now rest in peace because of… because of Tom…? Seriously, I really can’t believe it’s him, he doesn’t even look so guilty when I saw him carrying the gun, like no one had been shot! *Sighs*

After the burial, all of us left Dad alone, to give him space and time to move…

And then Harry suddenly calls me…

“What?”

“She is there… Anna…”

“Anna? Where?”

“Behind that tree… looks like she’s mourning…”

“Mourning?”

“I saw her wearing black and crying her heart out… (Pause) Okay, let’s go to the point… Um… not that I didn’t believe you, but are you sure that Tom and Anna really want to shot your mother, or father?”

“What? What do you mean?”

“I know it’s not the right time to ask you this… but… it’s up to you if you’re really going to believe on what you saw… who knows, maybe Tom really carry a gun, but are you sure it’s a real gun?”

I kind of get what Harry wants to tell me… but…

“You mean, my suspicion is wrong?”

“I don’t know… but based on Anna’s look today, yes…”

I’m surprised. Harry’s so convinced that Anna and Tom didn’t really shot my mum because of Anna’s look… I want to see her…

“Danny, think about it, before it’s too late…”

Harry left. It’s weird. Really. *Sighs* Well, I guess I should just go to Anna… I want to see her…

I went to the tree… and right, I saw Anna, mourning…

“Anna?”

“Danny…” She’s shocked to see me and hurriedly wipe her tears… “How do you know I’m here?”

“Harry saw you and told me… You‘re crying…?”

“Huh? Me? No, just, dusts…”

“And you’re wearing black…”

“Danny--”

“You thought you and Tom killed my mother… right?”

“Danny… I didn’t expect such thing will happen… I--”

“So, it’s the climax…”

“Danny, please listen… it’s not really…”

“Oh right, the climax is not to kill mom, but to kill dad… I get it, I get--”

“Danny, can you just please listen to me first?!” I stopped, and stared at her, her eyes told me she’s sincere on what she’s going to say… so I listen… “You’re right, we thought that we killed her, but it was an accident Danny, I never want to kill anyone… And we’re just going to--”

“Anna, stopped it…”

For the one millionth time, Tom interrupted our conversation…

“Don’t tell him, he wouldn’t listen to you… You‘re just going to waste your time…” Tom grabbed Anna’s arm forcefully…

“Tom, we must tell him now the truth, I’m so tired of it…”

“The truth?” I asked them while stopping Tom from grabbing Anna away…

“Danny… I’m sorry if we lied for a very long time…” I feel pity for Anna, the way she looks at me… is so sad…

“What truth?”

“Danny, Dougie is…”

“Dougie is…?”

“Dougie is…”

Tom covered Anna’s mouth and grabbed her arm again… I followed them and forcefully took off Tom‘s hands from Anna‘s arm and mouth…

“Let go off her… You’re hurting her… hey Anna, you alright?”

“Now, it doesn’t matter if I’m alright or not, what matters is for you to know the truth…”

“Anna, don’t tell Danny, please… it’s for your own good…”

“Sorry Tom, but I thought telling him the truth makes me good…” She said that to Tom and back to me… “Danny, the truth is… Dougie… he is still alive…”

“He is?” I smiled, so she is…

“Yes Danny, Dougie is alive…”

“Really? Where is he now?” Anna become serious.

“Dougie? Where is Dougie now? He is--”

“ANNA!”

Tom shouted her name and carried her away as fast as he can… and gone… I felt happy, happy to know Dougie’s still alive, but unsatisfied, not to know where is he now… What’s wrong with me knowing where is Dougie now? What’s up with Tom?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m home… Sorry if it’s already late…”

When I come back home, I saw some police, Harry (who is surprisingly, still, serious, and quiet), Maggie (whose face is so red… maybe because of crying) and Brenda in the living room, with dad…

“Oh, what’s up?” I asked them innocently

“Danny, are you sure that that Tom shot your mom?” Dad asked me furiously with his hands holding my shoulders…

“Hey dad, it hurts…” I took off his hands and continue talking… “I don’t know… But at that moment, Tom’s the only one I saw with a gun…” I stopped, and stared at Harry, he’s still serious… “But I’m not sure…”

“Anna can’t kill anyone, I know her, she’s a good person… Please Mr. Brightside, don’t let the police arrest her… She‘s innocent… and Tom‘s the one who carried the gun… not Anna…” Maggie begged…

“Sorry lady, but she’s with Tom…” One of the police told her…

“But--” Maggie will continue begging when Harry suddenly speak up…

“She’s right, Anna and Tom are innocent…”

“Harry, you know something, don’t you?” I asked him…

“I’m sorry Danny…but yeah…”

“But why you didn’t tell me?!”

“I told you… in a different way… because I thought you’re going to make your move… I didn’t expect I still need to speak…”

So he knew something… he knew that Anna and Tom are innocent… and he told me he thought they were innocent and he thought I’m going to believe him and instead of him, I’m the one who’s going to tell the police about it! Maybe that’s what he meant… so he continue talking...
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Poor poor Anna. Sad Sad Sad Sad
OOOH!! DOUGIE'S ALIIIVEEE!!!!! Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
Wow. So it all comes to this?
Harry's so.... secretive. haha. He's awesome though! clap clap That was a shocker.
anika
anika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Oh yeah!!! Dougie's still alive!!! But where is he? confused
Whoa, Harry knows?
Wow, you really know how to make your readers so excited, eh? Lol. Loved it Approve!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 am

Chapter 19

“When we’re going home (Chapter 16), I forgot to tell you something that’s why I changed my way and walk to your home. While walking towards your home, I heard a gun shot, and I saw Anna and Tom, Tom’s holding a gun, but I didn’t saw him press the trigger… and I saw a guy sitting on the roof of your neighbor…”

“And he’s the one who shot mum?”

“95% sure--”

“Harry!” All of us who know his name shouted his name… Like we wanted him to be serious…

“Oh kay, 99.9999% sure that he’s the one who shot your mum. Even he’s from a room, I knew he’s the one who shot your mum because he’s using a sniper.”

“Can you describe him to us?” The police asked Harry…

“He… He… He looks like a… a… Coyote! Yeah! He looks like a Coyote!”

“Harry!” We shouted his name again, because the way he described the guy is… (Pause) funny…

“Oh kay! The guy looked like an officer from the company Danny’s father worked at!”

Wait, I think I already used that description… Looks like an officer from the company Father‘s working at… wait… I do!… The new employee of the company! All right! Now I know why!

“Ahh… I get it… Now I know who’s the guy! The guy is the new employee of the company my father worked at! He planned to kill dad! But mum saved dad and instead of him, mum was the one who had been shot! Now I get it… Now I know why he would do such thing…” I surprisingly act like a detective, a detective who already solved a case… I almost forgot mum died, bad Danny… very bad…

“Do you know what’s his name?” The police asked me. I don’t know his name, good thing dad’s there, and he told them, even bring them to the place where that guy lived.

When they‘re gone… and we‘re still here (Me, Harry, Maggie, Brenda)…

“Guys, I just want to ask, if Anna and Tom didn’t really shot Danny’s mum, then why Tom has a gun and why they‘re there?” Brenda broke the ice. That made me think. I guess this is a thing we need to know without the help of the police… oh-kay, detective Danny again…

“What if they also planned to kill Danny’s parents?” Harry answered. And received a very chilling stare from Maggie. “Oh-kay Maggie, don’t look at me like that, there’s a What If…”

“Um… they want to test a gun…?” Brenda again…

“No, test a gun?! No… hmm… maybe… they planned to kill the Sniper!” Harry again… Oh right, only the two of them are arguing while me and Maggie are thinking deeply (I know she’s thinking) why Anna and Tom were there… Tom and Anna possibly planned to kill the killer, but they‘re not using a gun which can shot that guy accurately…. Wait… what if the gun‘s not really “a gun“? It‘s possible… What if they really planned to kill dad? Possible but no reason why… and then I heard something from Harry…

“What if they just want to scare them?!”

I know it’s not reliable… but my heart beats faster when I heard that… hmm… think Danny, I thought you’re “detective Danny,” think Danny… think…

“I have to go”

Maggie suddenly told us, but I’m the only one who heard her because you know, Harry and Brenda are arguing, “LQ-ing.”

“Hey, Maggie, where are you going?”

“I’m going to Anna. I will ask her personally.”

“I’m going with you.”

“Oh, is it okay to leave those two alone inside your house?” Those two, yeah, Harry and Brenda

“Why not? Give them time to finish their quarrel… let’s go?”

“Oh, right…”

And we (I and Maggie) go to Anna… while walking…

“This is the first time Anna didn’t tell me something about her…” Maggie talked…

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah… I know Tom’s always with her but I’m also her best friend… I really want to ask--”

Maggie stopped talking, I stared at her and looks like she’s looking at something… and… it’s Anna…

“Hey Maggie, um… what’s up?” She asked Maggie. Maggie didn’t reply, looks like she’s stunned.

“Maggie, you alright?” I asked her… and this time, she replied…

“Oh, me? Yeah, I am… it’s just, Anna suddenly showed up…”

“Oh, sorry if I suddenly showed up, I’m also surprised to see you two here… Okay, Danny, can we talk, I mean, only the two of us?” Anna asked me. Now I know what did Maggie felt when Anna asked her “what’s up”… Hey Danny, wake up! Anna’s asking you!

“Oh, about what?”

“I will tell you… Um… Maggie, can you leave us for moment?”

“Sure…” Maggie smiled, but I know she’s thinking that “After Tom, now, Danny?!”… And she had a distance from us…

“So, Anna, what do you want to talk about?”

“I can’t keep this secret anymore… Your mother already died and even I know me and Tom are innocent, it just keep bothering me…”

“Secret? What secret?”

She stared at me for a while like she’s confuse if she’s still going to tell me that secret or not… and she breathes deeply…

“Anna, before I forgot, I just want to ask about you and Tom… when my mum was shot by a guy, both of you are there, right?”

“Right… and?”

“I just want to ask why you’re there and why Tom’s carrying a gun…”

She’s speechless… and she started sobbing…

“Anna, you alright?”

“Because… because we want to scare your father…”

“Wait, scare? Scare my father? But why?”

“Because of Dougie, we want to scare your father for Dougie…” She stopped for a while to wipe her tears and back… “Because… I’m so pity for Dougie, Danny… it’s the only chance for us to revenge for him… he tried to be like you when both of you are still little… he studied so hard but your father’s just too ruthless to him… Just because Dougie’s not a son of him, he shouldn’t treat Dougie like that! Dougie may be unsuccessful on being like you but he can also do things that you can’t do but your father is still not proud of him…”

I raised my right hand at the front of her mouth, like I want to tell her to please stop… and I ask…

“About the things that he can do but I can’t… can you give me what?”

“I already told you about it Danny, Dougie’s a theater actor, he’s very good in acting… but your father--”

“Oh, I thought it’s part of the lie…”

“Danny--”

“It’s okay, Anna, I understand now… I already know what I wanted to know…”

“But Danny, I’m not finished yet…”

“Anna--” I stared at her for a second and I slowly walked backwards, away from her… And she followed me and grabbed my arm…

She’s begging for me to stay and listen for what she’s going to say next, but I saw Tom, and I guessed he’s going to stop her again…

“Sorry Anna, I have to go, Tom’s there… maybe he will just going to interrupt our conversation…”

I looked for Maggie and told her we’re going back now…

UGH! Why I left her?! Danny, why you left her in such way?!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next