McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

+3
ButterflyBibish
jaschier
nicoleaika
7 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 8 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:13 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
XD i'm the flower girl XD i just can't imagine how are you going to marry it...

Me too, I can't XD =)))))))
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished - Page 8 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside // FINISHED // "Chapters List" finished

Post  nicoleaika Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Chapter 24

“Maggie…” Dougie said Maggie’s name in a very shaky way (wanted to point he’s nervous).

“Oh, I forgot… it’s Dougie…”

“Look Maggie, we can explain…” I try to tell her the truth, the reason why Dougie hide his identity (Because she mentioned she didn’t hear everything… So she doesn’t know why… I think…) But…

“Explain? C’mon Danny, she lied to us! I mean, he lied to us!”

“But still, he is my brother…”

“Does he treat you like his older brother for years, Danny? Does he?”

I want to answer her question immediately… but it made me think…

“If so, then he should’ve show to us who he really is after he found out you’re still looking for him for years! But… (Sighs) but he didn’t—“

“I know you’re mad at me, Maggie…” Dougie suddenly talks. “But I want you to listen to me, first…” Maggie didn’t react, so Dougie continues talking… “First of all, I’m sorry. I know what I did is wrong, that I should just tell you the truth earlier… Second, it’s not obvious but, after I found out Danny’s still looking for me… I started to realize I have an older brother. I showed him how I appreciate his love and care for me indirectly, twice… The first one is when he almost hit by a vehicle—“

Wait, when I almost hit by a vehicle? (Pause) So I’m right? That guy who saved me is him?

“—I blocked the car. I know he will think the guy who blocked the car from hitting him is Dougie, so I talk to one of my theatre mate, Toni, to cover for me and give him the clothes I used when I saved Danny, to show that that guy is not Dougie, for my plans to keep on… The second one is when I told him Dougie is still alive… The only reason why I told him Dougie’s already dead is to make him feel bad…”

I want to hug him again to thank him… But he’s talking to Maggie that time; it’s his time to tell her everything she needs to know…

“Okay, third thing I want to tell you is… the reason why I dress up as a girl… (Pause and breathes deeply) It’s because of you, Maggie… When you introduced yourself to me years ago, I felt there’s something special about you. And… suddenly, we became friends… I never have the chance to tell you who I really am because of time… Years have passed by, I still didn’t tell you the truth; I found out… you like me… but… as Anna… that pushes me more to hide my identity longer… because I’m afraid… I’m afraid that maybe if I tell you the truth, you wouldn’t like me anymore…”

I look at Maggie to see her reaction… She’s covering her mouth with her left, closed, fist, while crying…

“Maggie… I… I like you… I love you… too…”

Maggie closed her eyes and run away… I’m surprised Dougie didn’t follow her… and just stand beside me…

“You’re not going to follow her?”

“For what, brother?” Dougie asked me back in a very cold way. “For a slap? A punch? She’s just going to ignore me… or slap me, or punch me or whatever physical to hurt me…”

“Just give her time to think about it… you know it’s not that easy to accept the truth… Even I took some time to accept it… It’s not just obvious but I really took long before I understand you…”

Wow. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Making up two people again is hard. Since I already found Dougie, my mission now is to build up Dougie and Maggie’s friendship again… but so far, it doesn’t look good. What am I going to do? I need to help Dougie, I must help Dougie… Think Danny… Think… Wait a minute, where’s Maggie now, by the way? I think I must look for her first…

I didn’t tell Dougie I’m going to look for Maggie before I leave, instead, I just told him, again, to give Maggie time…

And I leave…

So, where I’m going to start looking for her? I need someone to help me…

*Cellphone rings*

“What’s up? Have you seen Dougie?”

“Yeah… But I have something important to do now…”

“Let me guess… you want me to help you with that something?”

“Uh… yeah…”

“What is it? Tell me…”

“I’m looking for Maggie… can you help me?”

“Maggie? I just saw her running on the street… I greeted her but she just ignored me… What happened to her?”

“I will tell you later what happened. Anyway, you saw her on what street?”

“The street where we can find your house…”

“Oh, okay, you’re still in our house?”

“Not really, I’m just outside of it…”

“Ah… Wait for me there…”

“Okay… Bye…”

“Bye…”

Yes. It’s Harry, one of the possible persons who can help me right now.

---------

by the way, can I ask you guys if I can post a slash fic here??? @_@ coz i'm not pretty sure if anyone will love it.... @_@
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 pm

T_T This is so sad but Yay Harry!
Slash fic? About Mcfly?
Well for me it's okay, but I don't really read Mcfly slash fics, Kradam only. Maybe now's the time to read one. Might have a chance to get hooked on it (:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:09 pm

KAI wrote:T_T This is so sad but Yay Harry!
Slash fic? About Mcfly?
Well for me it's okay, but I don't really read Mcfly slash fics, Kradam only. Maybe now's the time to read one. Might have a chance to get hooked on it (:

Very Happy yeah... harry's back... i finally get him back XD
btw, thanks for reading Very Happy

yeah but i also have a slash fic about kradam.. actually at first i considered mr. brightside as a slash but i realize it's, erm, not really a slash XD i just started writing real slash fics about them days ago after reading lots of slash fics about jaybourne. and i'm not quite sure if i'm going to post it here...

is it too obvious i'm addicted to slashes now?
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
Slash fic? About Mcfly?

yeah but i also have a slash fic about kradam.. actually at first i considered mr. brightside as a slash but i realize it's, erm, not really a slash XD i just started writing real slash fics about them days ago after reading lots of slash fics about jaybourne. and i'm not quite sure if i'm going to post it here...

Sure thing, my pleasure (:
ORLY? Where have you been posting it? I want to read it! Haha.
Mr. Brightside? I thought this was a slash fic too. Haha.
LMAO. No, s'not too obvious, yung avvie and siggie mo-hindi talaga obvious as in XD LOL KIDDING =)))))))
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:52 pm

KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Slash fic? About Mcfly?

LMAO. No, s'not too obvious, yung avvie and siggie mo-hindi talaga obvious as in XD LOL KIDDING =)))))))

Oh. the kradam one? still haven't post it. gawd. after many months I still didn't post because i'm too lazy to type it @_@
XD you would really it is if you really know who is Anna XD

XD actually kulang pa. there's one more pair but I can't find good of them together.. @_@
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Chapter 25

I went home immediately, not really “immediately,” I got lost first. But anyway, I arrived… and saw Harry outside… I went to him hurriedly…

“Harry, what way Maggie took?” I asked him, while panting…

“I know she went that way—“

“Let’s go” I grabbed him quickly when he told Maggie went that way. And so we ran to that way… but… geez, there are lots of streets!

“We should separate…” Harry suggested…

“Right… just contact me if you already found her.”

“’Kay…”

And the search for Maggie started. I asked everyone I can ask if they saw a girl running… but their answers are always negative. I looked inside some establishments where Maggie possibly went but I see no Maggie. Geez. Where did she go? This search is almost hopeless when Harry called; hope he already found Maggie…

“Can’t find her, dude… how about you?” But he doesn't

“Same here… Where did Maggie possibly go?”

“I don’t know… (Pause) Wait, did we already go to her house or school or places do you think are memorable to her?”

“Memorable?”

“You know… when I saw her earlier, she doesn’t look alright… so maybe she went to a place that can make her happy…”

“(Mutters) a place that can make her happy… (Exclaims) Okay, thank you Harry! You gave me an idea…”

“Huh? What? Where?”

“The theatre…”

“What? The theatre?”

“It’s a long story… Bye… See you there…”

“W-what—“

I put down my phone and swiftly went to the theatre—when I get there, I was surprised because the place where I found Dougie is at the back of the theatre… Okay, just wondering why Maggie still passed by to our house… Anyway, I went inside of the theatre and find her… The theatre is empty… There’s no show today, I guess… Hope I can find Maggie easily because there’s no one inside… Wait; is it okay to go inside the theatre without permission? Geez…

“Maggie! Maggie! Where are you? It’s me, Danny! Maggie!”

I walked towards the stage, maybe Maggie’s on the front row…

“Maggie! MAGGIE!!! MA—“

I stopped shouting when I heard something. It’s like someone’s crying… I listen where the sound came from… It’s on the front row… Yeah, Maggie’s on the front row…

“Phew! I thought I would never find you…” I told her for a laugh… But she’s still sobbing… “Hey Maggie, look—“

“Why did Anna lie to me? Why Danny? I already do everything I can do to forget my feelings for her… because I know she’s a girl… then suddenly I will find out… she’s not… (Pause) He is not a girl… If only he can feel the pain I feel while loving him as a girl…”

“Look Maggie, I understand why you’re mad at him… But—“

“I remember the first time I saw him on that stage… I felt weird… I was controlling myself from liking him because I thought he’s a girl… But I can’t help… I went to him… and introduced myself… Since then, I can’t forget him… Like he’s the only person in the world I want to love… and then we became friends… Years passed by, I loved him more and more… until I can’t take the ache anymore… And I thicken my skin and… I kissed Tom (chuckles, still sobbing) maybe through it I will forget I loved Anna… But I still can’t… Then I kissed you… I still loved him… and then Harry… I still loved him…

I almost get to the point that I’m already ready to fight my love for Anna… that I’m willing to love him forever even as Anna… then… suddenly… I will find out… (Sighs) he’s Dougie… he’s not a girl…”

“Maggie…”

“I don’t know if I still want to see him… After I found out who Anna really is, it’s like… she—he’s a complete stranger to me now… like I didn’t meet him before… like we never became friends for years… Oh gosh, I still called him a friend…”

“Maggie… I understand why you’re mad at him, he understands why you’re mad at him… but can you understand him too? At first, he never has the intention of lying to you; to us… actually he really loved to tell you the truth but time never gives him the chance to do so… then he found out you love him even you know he’s a girl… that persuades him to hide his identity because—“

“So you’re blaming me?”

“I am not blaming you … let me finished first, please?”

“No… I’m tired Danny… can you give me time to rest and think about it—”

“(Emphatic) He hides his identity because he’s afraid that you will stop loving him.”

“W-what?”

“He’s afraid that you will stop loving him… He loves you too, Maggie…”

“You’re lying, aren’t you?”

“I’m not—“

“You’re just telling me that to cover his mistake because he’s your brother… Don’t hide the fact that he lied…”

“I know he lied… and I know that it’s not right… but look at the positive side… he lied because he loves you… the reason why he lied isn’t that dreadful, right?”

Maggie didn’t answer back… Hope she’s thinking about what I said… (Sighs) Hope she understands Dougie now… And then I saw a silhouette on the main entrance of the theater…
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:47 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Slash fic? About Mcfly?

Oh. the kradam one? still haven't post it. gawd. after many months I still didn't post because i'm too lazy to type it @_@

XD actually kulang pa. there's one more pair but I can't find good of them together.. @_@

Oh lol it's okay haha. I know if I had to type something up too, I can't do it too. I'm too lazy hahahaha
Of course Razz
Wow really? There's still one more? Who? (:

OOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG Who is it? Dougie? What'll happen next! I'm so excited!!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:31 pm

KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Slash fic? About Mcfly?

Oh lol it's okay haha. I know if I had to type something up too, I can't do it too. I'm too lazy hahahaha
Of course Razz

XD
they're from Hana Kimi. errr... hndi tlaga ung actors ung pair but yung characters nila (japanese version pala, anyway)

XD i don't know Very Happy let's see.. when i already typed the next chap XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
KAI wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Slash fic? About Mcfly?

Of course Razz

XD
they're from Hana Kimi. errr... hndi tlaga ung actors ung pair but yung characters nila (japanese version pala, anyway)

XD i don't know Very Happy let's see.. when i already typed the next chap XD

Ahhh (: Idk them, but I've heard of them lol
Okayyyy I'm so excited!
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Chapter 26

It’s Harry… I thought it’s Dougie, but I remembered that Dougie’s still in “Anna’s” looks… so it’s impossible that that silhouette’s Dougie’s…

“Hey Danny…” He ran towards me, pants, had a quick glance on Maggie— “Oh hi Maggie…” And back to me— “Danny, Anna’s here…”

“Anna—?”

It made me think. I wonder why Anna’s here. Oh wait, it’s possible because the last time I saw her, she’s in the place behind this theatre—or maybe the “Anna” Harry’s talking about is Dougie. Oh geez, I forgot he still doesn’t know the truth. I look at Maggie, who is still thinking, I guess, about what I said to her, and I whisper something to her…

“Maggie, please talk to him… I really want to make up your friendship again, but I guess it is better that you two will be the one—or two, I should say—to do that…” I sigh… even though I’m not quite sure if Maggie heard what I just whispered to her, I’m hoping they will do it… I grabbed Harry on his arm and pulled him to the outside of the theatre, to give Maggie and Dougie a time, alone… Dougie’s really the one outside and so he went in… while Harry’s still confused with everything happening right now…

“Um Danny, can you tell me now what’s happening?” Harry asked innocently and confused… I took a deep breath and started telling him the whole story… But as I’m telling him about the whole thing, I can’t help but worry what’s happening inside… Are they talking now? Are they hugging now? Or Maggie’s slapping Dougie now?

*Dougie’s POV*

No… why I’m still continue walking towards the stage?! I’m really—really—nervous on what’s going to be the outcome of this… What if she didn’t accept my apology? What if she didn’t want to talk to me anymore? What if—what if she didn’t show up to me after this? Oh no… I’m standing now beside the front row… And yes, she’s on the front row… She’s here… I sigh and will start to talk but—

“So you still have the confidence to show up to me?” —Maggie said that in a tone I never want to hear from her. I want to talk. I do. But the muscles around my lips can’t let my mouth open. So Maggie continues talking in that tone… “After all the years we’re together, you didn’t even mention to me about who you really are…”

“I’m… I’m sorry, Maggie… I know I’m not right… I know I made a mistake… But I swear I regret doing that…”

*Danny’s POV*

“Ah… so in other words, your first love is your brother?” Harry asked in an innocent way, at the same time, mischievously.

“Well, it’s not like that…”

“No. It is. It’s like substitution in Mathematics. Anna is your first love and Anna is your brother, Dougie… so… Your first love is Dougie… which is… you know… not really… right.”

“Well—“ Geez. Harry’s making sense. It’s weird and scary. But good. “Okay. Anna is my first love, but I don’t know that she—he’s Dougie.”

“Oh-kay. But anyway, so, what are we going to do now?”

“I don’t know. Maybe… maybe we should just wait for them to finish talking to each other…”

“But what if Maggie still hates Dougie? What are you going to do?”

“I… I don’t know…”

This is hard. I know I already said that. Why anything in my life and Dougie’s can’t go simple? Why it needs to be this complicated?!

We’re already waiting for 15 minutes now, yet no one from Dougie and Maggie came out of the theater. What if they go out on the Fire Exit or everything? What if—okay, Maggie’s out. She’s as red as a tomato and she’s crying—so I guess she still doesn’t accept Dougie’s apology…

“Mag—“ I tried to talk to her but she ran away.

“Um… dude, does it mean that—“ Harry asked. I reply with a nod. The thing between Dougie and Maggie is still not good… Dougie went out of the theater with a face I expected to see on him—with a frown, of course.

“Dougie—“

“She slapped me twice… but a slap already hurt me. She still hates me.” Dougie looks down and sobs. I step forward and hug him gently.

“Hey bro, don’t cry. Don’t lose hope.”

“B-but… I’m tired of hoping for nothing, brother… I’m so tired…!” He whispered. I really don’t know what to do now. It’s up to Maggie now if she’ll still forgive Dougie. I can’t force her to do so because we’re different. I already accepted Dougie but her—not.

“The right time will come… it will…” Harry suddenly spoke out…
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Chapter 27

School again. I don’t really feel good right now. I’m walking towards our classroom alone, Harry came here earlier—he told me he will be with Brenda. While Dougie, oh well, he’s still with “Anna,” the real Anna. Now I’m stepping my foot into our classroom… oh goodness, I forgot Dougie and Maggie’s seats are near from each other…

“Good morning Danny!” Harry stops his conversation to Brenda and greets me. I smile in reply. I put my bag on my seat and check out if Maggie and Dougie are already there… guess not…

“Uhm… Harry… Brenda…” I went to Harry and Brenda. “Maggie and… uhm… Anna are still not here?”

“Anna?!” Harry exclaimed. He’s surprised. I look at him and point my mouth slightly to Brenda. “Ahh… (Sad smile) Nah… not here… obviously” I sighed. Sometimes I thought maybe I should just give up on fixing Dougie and Maggie’s friendship. It’s almost hopeless—or it is already hopeless. I went back to my seat and started reviewing for our test in History. Maybe I should just go back to my normal life, you know, that life I used to have: I will wake up early and review for a while and then go to the bathroom, and to the kitchen, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, take my bath, go to school with Harry, listen to the teachers, eat in the cafeteria, resume classes, go home, eat dinner, do the home works, take a bath, brush my teeth, and sleep. It’s like a daily routine I wish I still can do. Now, I can’t—because I can’t help but think about the situation between Maggie and Dougie… you know what? I just realized, I can’t understand what I am reading on the book, I mean, I’m thinking about how normal my life is until I met Anna—I mean, Dougie in Anna—and I can’t focus on the book! *Sighs*

“Good morning class” Our teacher finally arrived. Wow, my heart beat… it’s… weird… “Today, I want you all to meet and socialize with your new classmate. He is a replacement to Anna because Anna went abroad—“ Wait, ANNA WENT ABROAD?! There’s only one Anna in this room, and it is Dougie… No way, does it mean that… that Dougie already flew to other country? Without any last words to us, or even to Maggie?! “So, here he is…”

I almost fell of my chair because of relief when I saw Dougie enter the room, as in Dougie, normally, without the wig, without the dress, without crossdressing, Dougie enters the room as himself. It’s really a relief. Now I know why my heart beat is weird.

“I want you all to meet Dougie Brightside. Oh wait, I’m just wondering, is you Dougie related to Danny Brightside?” I carefully watch Dougie to see his answer. He replies with a nod with a shy smile on his face. He still looks cute—I mean, as a brother, I’m glad I have a cute brother. Oh well, Brightsides. “Oh really? Uhm… what is your relationship? Are you guys brothers?” Dougie nods again. I start hearing the girls inside our classroom mutter. I hear one of them saying “He’s cute as his brother.” I told you, Brightsides. I also hear this “He looks like Anna, a boy version of Anna.” Oh well, if that girl only knows the truth. “So Dougie, introduce yourself to the class and, we start the class.” Dougie nods again. Before saying a word, he looks at me and a smirk appears on the end of his lips. I nod. It’s the start of his turning of leaf. I’m glad for him—yet not when it comes to Maggie.

“I’m—“ His facing downward. I think he’s still nervous about this, you know, facing your classmates you already know for months with a new character, new persona, new looks. He sniffs for a second and finally face the class with enough confidence. “I’m Dougie Brightside. As you all heard earlier, I’m Danny Brightside’s brother. I’m currently 17 years old. I’m not really living with Danny because I’m living with my theatre mates in an apartment exclusive for us for almost a decade now. I…” Dougie suddenly stops. There’s something wrong. His eyes enlarge. There’s really something wrong. He’s controlling his breathing. He’s surprised but we don’t know why. Suddenly, he turns his head to the door—Maggie. Maggie’s there. She’s standing at the door, looking carefully at Dougie.

“So… we got a new classmate.” I don’t know if Maggie’s being sarcastic or she really don’t know the guy standing in the front is Dougie. “I’m sorry ma’am, I’m late.”

“Yes, I’m glad you know you’re late, Maggie. Please take your seat now.”

“Okay—“ While Maggie’s passing by Dougie, she whispers something to her. Maggie’s smiling when she whispers something. I don’t know what it is, but I’m intrigued. I will ask Dougie later about it.
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Chapter 28

It’s break time. I’m so excited to know what Maggie whispered to Dougie. And so I asked him… It’s just me and Dougie on this table. Harry’s with Brenda—not surprising. Wonder where’s Maggie.

“Hey Dougie, what did Maggie whispered to you?”

“Huh? Whispered to me?”

“C’mon, I saw that. She whispered something to you when she’s going to her seat. C’mon, tell me, what is it?” I set aside my food rest the upper part of my body to the table so I can hear Dougie.

“She said she wanted to talk to me later.”

“Really? Why?” Dougie shakes his head. Whoa. This is it! Maybe she’s going to forgive him now!!! “What if, what if she’s going to forgive you?”

“C’mon…” The smile on my face fades away when Dougie said that. “She doesn’t even know I am Anna! Or I just think she doesn’t. Well, maybe she doesn’t know because is she going to smile to me if she knows I’m Anna? Not, right?” He got a point. But who knows what will happen…

Minutes later…

“Are they talking now? Do you think they’re talking now?!” I just keep asking those questions to Harry who is obviously irritated now with my questions.

“Yes, yes, they’re talking now… Would it take this long if they’re not talking? What would they do for several minutes, stare at each other and say or do nothing? C’mon, they’re talking now, let’s go home… I want to sleep now…” Harry’s weird again. I mean, it’s weird when he’s making sense! Not that I underestimate him—I never want to underestimate him because first he’s my best friend—it’s just I’m used to hear funny comments from him. Well I guess that’s what love can really do to him—love for Brenda. Speaking of Brenda, Brenda suddenly talked. Oh yeah, she’s with us. Patiently waiting for Maggie and Dougie… She already knew about the Anna-is-Dougie thing. Harry told her.

“I still can’t believe that Anna is Dougie. I mean, she—I mean he—really looks like a girl! And when I saw him today, he doesn’t look like a girl. I mean, he doesn’t like he’s fit to be a girl because he’s hot—“ Harry gives Brenda a very shocking yet obviously envious face. “—don’t worry, Harold, you’re hotter.” Harry smiles, told you, it is love. Actually I’m really, really jealous to Harry because he got a girlfriend. Look at me. My first love is Anna—who is secretly my brother. Ironic—though I’m not really considering my first love to Anna as ironic because on the brightside, I already saw my missing brother.

“What do you think the reason why Maggie wanted to talk to Dougie?” The question suddenly came out of my mouth. Well I can’t help but wonder because so far I can’t really think of any other reason than Maggie’s going to forgive Dougie after what Dougie did to her—to us. Or there’s one more I forgot…

“Hmm… let’s see… If Maggie knew that Dougie is Anna, then possibly forgive him. But if she doesn’t… then maybe she wanted to do something she always did on some guys she just met…” Whoa. Harry’s making sense again. I don’t exactly know what’s that “something” Harry’s talking about but I know I knew it. My brain cells still can’t find the exact thing in my mind, but I really know I knew it, well I think I knew.

“Wait, always do on some guys?” Brenda questioned Harry.

“Yeah… why, you have any idea?” Brenda will answer, I think, Harry’s question but stops when she, I mean we, saw Dougie approaching us. He’s holding one of his cheeks like he just got a slap from Maggie—or he really just got one, or worst, more than that.

“Hey Doug, you’re alright?” I asked him. No, please don’t say no… Dougie didn’t reply immediately. But you know what? He removes his hand from his cheek and smiles…
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 pm

This really looks like a slash. Haha. Poor Danny falling in love to his younger brother.

"What do you think the reason why Maggie wanted to talk to Dougie?"
Amen. I want to know too.

OMG the smile.
So what's gonna happen next? :d
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 pm

K.Sizzle wrote:This really looks like a slash. Haha. Poor Danny falling in love to his younger brother.

"What do you think the reason why Maggie wanted to talk to Dougie?"
Amen. I want to know too.

OMG the smile.
So what's gonna happen next? :d

XD well it looks like a slash if you already knew that Anna is ... oh well XD
you really want to know na?

actually i finished typing na this fic. so... ipopost ko na ba? XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 am

Chapter 29

Minutes ago…

*Dougie’s POV*

Oh no. Maggie approaches me. I’m getting nervous…

“Hey new guy—“ Just like what I expected. She doesn’t know who am I. She’s sitting near to me and she doesn’t even know that my name is Dougie. “Sorry, I don’t know your name. I’m already late to find out your name.” Maggie stops talking. She’s looking at me curiously, and smiles. “You’re not going to talk or just tell me your name?”

“Why you want to talk to me?” Her smile disappears. And grabs me somewhere hidden. Oh no, this is really not good.

“I’m sorry if I’m going to waste your time for this.”

“For what?”

She doesn’t reply. She deeply breathes and do something I’m not expecting she’s going to do. She puts her hands on my head and kisses me. It’s just a light kiss. But I can feel through her lips that she’s just force to do it.

“I—I’m sorry… I’m sorry if I did that… I—“ She places her hand on my shoulder and taps it. “Don’t worry new guy, you’re not the first person kissed for nothing.”

“Why you kissed me?” I asked in a very disappointed tone—though I’m not really sure if I’m disappointed or not.

“I… I have this best friend. I love that person very much but… but she—I mean he—lied to me and… I just did that to forget him. But I still can’t.” Her voice suddenly shakes when she said the last sentence. She’s going to cry but she’s still smiling. She doesn’t know that I’m that “best friend” she’s telling me. I’m so happy to hear that she still loves me… yet— “Okay, sorry for the time, new guy. Good bye—“

“Maggie.”

“Yes?”

“My… my name is… my name is Dougie…” Oh geez, my voice is shaking too. No, no, I’m not going to cry. I’m not going to—

“Dougie? That’s a… cute… name…” Oh no, she’s already sobbing. Oh no… oh no… “Y-your name, is Dougie?” Her hand on my shoulder slowly went away. “Your name is Dougie?”

“Dougie. Dougie… Dougie Brightside…” She puts her hands on her mouth. NO! What am I doing?! This is crazy. She just kissed me but she doesn’t know that time I am Dougie! This is not good. Not good… Her hands suddenly close and one of it… yes, hit me… Maggie’s a girl yet her punch is something you wish you wouldn’t get for your whole entire life…

“You’re DOUGIE BRIGHTSIDE?!” She’s angry again. But… “W-why… why you didn’t tell me earlier?! I mean… I…” She puts her hands again to her face and slowly drags it to her hair until her hands reach the middle part of her hair. “Look, about what I said after the kiss…”

“You love me. You still love me.”

“Forget about that.”

“I can’t Maggie.”

“You should!”

“I CAN’T!” I hold her hands—which I don’t know I can do—and continue what I am saying “I can’t Maggie… coz I feel the same way, too… I… I still love you…” I can feel her hands pressing against mine. I think it’s my turn to do something. I—I return the kiss, still a light kiss, but… more… intense. She returns it. I can feel it. I’m feeling good right now. Oh why it takes too long before we got a happy ending? She breaks the kiss. But she’s smiling.

“Wow. That’s… that’s kinda sensuous, Mr. Brightside.”

“I’m glad you like it. Look, I’m sorry about the whole Anna thing. I—”

“I’m sorry too about the harsh things I told you. I’m just really carried away that time. But your kiss made me change my mind. From the four guys I’ve kissed, yours is the most memorable.”

“Four guys? Wow, I wonder who are they, I mean, I wonder who are the other three guys…”

“You don’t need to know.” Whoa! Whoa! Everything happens so quickly. Maggie’s mad at me but after a kiss, she, she likes me again. She smiles and hug me and then whispers something on me… “Can we still go shopping? ‘Coz I really miss your Anna-look…”

“Sure…”

If only I’m the author of this fic, I wouldn’t end this. Everything’s so good between me and Maggie right now. Now the next step is to explain this whole Anna-bogus-thing to my classmates. Well I guess they’re going to understand me faster than Maggie. *laughs*

p.s. lol XD ngaun ko lang napansin that Maggie already kissed all the McFLY lads! XD if she really exists, she's one lucky girl.. XD
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Chapter 30

Back to the present…

*Danny’s POV*

“Really? You and Maggie are already okay?” I can’t help but exclaim that. It’s like a dream come true. Finally, Maggie and Dougie are okay again. Dougie told us about what Maggie did to him. And yes, just like what Brenda thought, Maggie did something that she always did on some guys—kiss them to forget Anna. But this time, Maggie didn’t just kiss some guy, she kissed Dougie! I guess Dougie’s so happy right now, just don’t let him know that my first kiss is Maggie.

While we’re busy ‘celebrating’ about Dougie and Maggie’s relationship, Maggie showed up, with an ‘unbelievable’ face, maybe she still can’t believe she just kissed the person she loved for years…

“Hey Mag…” Brenda called her. She approaches us with a smile. It’s official; Dougie and Maggie are so alright again! FINALLY!!! “So, how’s the kiss?”

“Huh? Kiss? What kiss?” It’s just a joke. Maggie’s obviously happy for the kiss she just gave to Dougie and, she’s blushing. “Okay, so Dougie already told you guys about it… well, it’s weird…”

“Weird? How weird?” Dougie asked Maggie in a very—uhm, wait, I can’t find the right term… very… very… uhuh!—very manly way. You know, like a lover-boy way. Whoa, I can’t believe I just thought of that.

“Weird… weird because you just kissed a person then told that person that you kissed him because you want to forget your best friend who is really that person you just kissed… Uh… you get it? It’s weird… really…”

“Really? But how about the other three guys you kissed because of me? What do you think of their lips?”

W-wait, don’t tell me Dougie already knew about those ‘three’ guys? Ahh… no… he doesn’t need to know… well, obviously, I’m not alone on the ‘Dougie-doesn’t-need-to-know” thing. Harry became alert when he heard that, because you know, Harry’s one of Maggie’s victims, remember?

“Ahh… excuse me guys, now Maggie and Dougie are in good terms again, can we go home now? I want to sleep!” Yes, it’s Harry. Aside from he really doesn’t want to talk about the kiss thing, I know he really, really wants to go home now…

“What? I don’t want to go home! Can we have a sleepover again? Can we? Please? Please?! C’mon guys, we got no classes tomorrow, it’s weekend. I want to have a sleepover. I want to have fun! Are we not going to celebrate?” Nice move, Brends. Well I guess Harry’s convinced. He got no choice, it’s Brenda requesting… love, love, love…

“Wait guys, I’m just going to call Tom. Are we not going to invite him?” Aww… that’s so cute of Dougie. Well, I’m not giving any meaning to that. I know Dougie and Tom are good friends. But you know, it’s really… cute… not to forget him…

“Yeah, call Tom, so Danny has a date!” That’s so not nice of Harry. I remember the first time we met Tom. He also teased me to him… just because my first love is a guy. Tsk.

“Haha, Harry, that’s very funny…”

“Yeah Harry, very funny, but you know what, there’s funnier than that. Do you want to know it Dougie?” Oops. The way Maggie said that scares me. I think it’s about the kiss. NO!

“Oh, sure”

“Harry’s one of the—“ Harry immediately covers Maggie mouth. So Maggie’s going to spill about the kiss. *Laughs*

I look at Dougie that time, who is currently watching the rumble between Harry and Maggie. He’s laughing. It’s really lightening to see your brother laughs again. I mean, I already saw Dougie laughed, but as Anna, but it’s different if he’s in Dougie’s look. It’s more… more refreshing to see. Relaxing, I should say. It fades the problems and obstacles we’ve been through. Dougie noticed me and approaches me…

“Hey bro… so…”

“I’m so glad to see you laugh again, Doug… it’s really relieving…”

“Wow, is it… is it a compliment?”

“Well, it is… But I just really love to see you laugh again, and smile again after the thing between you and Maggie…”

“Thanks brother… by the way, can we visit Mom?”

“Of course…”

We smile at each other and I give him a semi-hug. I know it is too late, well, I mean, we’re too old for this, but I give him a light kiss on the forehead, like what I did to Anna. Dougie’s surprised and looked at me, I just smiled at him. I mean, c’mon, is it bad to kiss him on the forehead? We’re brothers. Well, step-brothers. But it doesn’t matter…

What matters now is we’re enjoying what we have right now… That despite of the things happened to us, we managed to break through all of it… We’re just ordinary people. We make mistakes. We lie, but for every challenge or problem in our life, there’s always a bright side…

p.s. that sounds corny. Forgive me =)

the end

Lol. So yeah, it’s the end!!! Finally. I’m still not sure if I’m going to make a part 2 of it. But I already typed the first few chapters of the next fanfic I’m going to post here. Sneak peek:

Title: Twisted Fairytale
Author: Yours truly Very Happy nicole aika

“There were people around me who called me snotty. Some call me ambitious. And others call me stupid. But I know all of them are wrong. I’m the Queen Bee of this city. I’m popular, glamorous, and obviously, blond. I’m so different from other people. I’m a VIP, superstar (I want to be, but I’m not considering myself as a wannabe because the word wannabe is… ack), and a princess (though I’m not a Royal Princess, or a girl with the name Princess).

Oh, before I forgot, my name is Marie Amber Adams. You can call me Amber for short…”

p.s. the next fanfic is a Dougie fic. So yeah, rejoice! Finally! After 4 fanfics (2 chaptered, 2 standalone), a Dougie-on-the-lead fic! Good to tell it to all of you. Thanks for reading Mr. Brightside, glad you like it. Well I think you like it. XD thanks again.
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:25 pm

I wish I was Maggie XD
Hahahaha Tom and Danny =))
Naw. I loved the ending!
What matters now is we’re enjoying what we have right now… That despite of the things happened to us, we managed to break through all of it… We’re just ordinary people. We make mistakes. We lie, but for every challenge or problem in our life, there’s always a bright side…

Adams!!! Hahahaha. I spazzed when I saw Adam hahahaha.
lol of course I liked it XD I loved it! XD
Drama: It's getting lonely in here. No one goes in here these days. We need more members
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 pm

K.Sizzle wrote:I wish I was Maggie XD
Naw. I loved the ending!

Drama: It's getting lonely in here. No one goes in here these days. We need more members

XD me too..

lol.. i love the ending too but i really thought it's cheesy..

XD ngaun ko lang napansin! >_< srsly, it's the first last name came it to my mind when i'm typing it---ooh... XD

drama rep: yes, yes. and yes.
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

nicoleaika wrote:
Naw. I loved the ending!

XD me too..

XD ngaun ko lang napansin! >_< srsly, it's the first last name came it to my mind when i'm typing it---ooh... XD

Naw. It isn't cheesy Very Happy
lol really? That means you're always thinking of Adam. LOL kidding XD
BTW have you heard the snippet of Kris' new single? OMG I can't wait
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

K.Sizzle wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:
Naw. I loved the ending!

XD me too..

Naw. It isn't cheesy Very Happy
lol really? That means you're always thinking of Adam. LOL kidding XD
BTW have you heard the snippet of Kris' new single? OMG I can't wait

XD yeah, I think. Or I am really... thinking.. always.. about Adam. which is, believable. XD

XD yeah, but it's not original -_- I mean, the song, it's from the script (they said), but I dont care, it's so upbeat.. i can't wait !!! (oh, and do you already hear their CRAZY duet? awesomeness)

np: Mr. Brightside - McFLY

I dunno. the playlist is shuffled. Very Happy
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8