McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

+5
Zehr
nicoleaika
anika
Kerstien
ButterflyBibish
9 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 5 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  ButterflyBibish Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 pm

nicoleaika wrote:weeeeee!!! I really jumped so high because of happiness when I found out Danny's the future husband!!! WEEEE!!!!

btw, i also like the conference part... XD... I imagine it... sooo cute!!!

NEXT CHAP!!

hahaha...it's a good thing that you jumped..in that way..baka tumaas ka pa..new year naman eh! LOL...tnx for reading...i'll update later... cheers
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

dream or love?finished...(part 2 here) - Page 5 Empty Re: dream or love?finished...(part 2 here)

Post  ButterflyBibish Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:55 pm

i'm at my desk right now..totally sleepy from yesterday's event...i got tired that i can't even sleep...*yawn*...
then when i was about to sleep...
"Bella!" i yelled " will you quit it out?..." she jumped at me
"oh!" bella said " snobby much!..look..just because you kissed a guy that's totally hot plus a prince..doesn't mean you have to be rude...!" she actually said it...ouch..that was like a slap..
"do you have to bring that up?!" i asked her.."and how did you know that anyway!?" i asked looking up at her..then she gave me the headlines..
"what?!" i grabbed the newspaper.."great...now it's all over the country!" then Danny arrived
"if it wasn't for that guy, there shouldn't be any news about us and look at this...kissing?! i cannot believe it" i said irritated pointing at the picture
"were you talking about me?" Danny stood up then walk towards us..
"well..what do you think?" i asked sarcastically
"you should thank me..instead of acting that you didn't enjoyed it!" he said proudly gaving me a smirk
"gasp!" the 3 girls said "you did?!" they said in unison
"huh?!" i faced them.." i did not enjoyed it..." i lied...and stood up from my chair and faced danny
"will you stop giving these people wrong facts!" i yelled
"well...yeah! do you want me to kiss you again?..." he yelled back and started to move closer
"don't you dare!" i gave him a glare
"looks like the couple are having a little fight.." our teacher teased " well...not in my class!..." she scolded us then we all sat down and listened to her
"i guess you already know that the princess is getting married.." i gave the teacher the please-don't-talk-about-it look..
"well..as we can see...there's this picture..." she raised the picture of us kissing..then the whole class cheered...i totally gave danny a death glare then he gave me a smirk...
"stupid..stupid..stupid..Lendi you are so stupid..ahh!" i whispered to myself
"lendi are you alright?" the teacher asked
"no...not at all.." i said gaving her a fake smile
" looks like our princess is having a little problem..why don't you help her Danny..i meant your majesty..." the class started to tease us...Danny stared at me and i think he's really makin' fun of me and actually enjoying it...
"oh!" i yelled.."will you stop it already..?"i shouted then all of them closed their mouths...
"ok class...we'll talk about...." the teacher started to discuss...

-------------
"how could you kiss the princess?" the queen scolded Danny together with me..
"i'm sorry your majesty..." he apologized
"it's ok my queen...they're goin' to be a couple so it's ok.." the king defended
"i'm sorry..i think i'm just over protected with our princess..." the queen said in reply.."you two can leave now.."
then we took our leave and i actually grinned so much that my stomach hurt..
"what are you laughing about?" Danny asked...looking at me..i think he is still frustrated about the queen scolding him
"nothin...good thing my mom is a caring-freak kind of mom.." i said
"and that's good...why?!" he asked sarcastically
"because it made me happier that she scolded you.." i smirk "you deserved it anyway..."
"wait until you get married with me.." he started with a cold tone " we'll fly to my country and i'll torture you..." he threatened me
"wait..i'm moving to your country..? " i asked in fear
"of course...you should live with me.." he said crossing his arms proudly...
"what?!" i yelled in surprised then ran to my room yelling all the way...i left Danny..
"what an interesting girl.." he said grinning.."my life's not goin' to be boring anymore.." he added walking out of room through the door...

To be continued
leave comments!
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:51 pm

"do you want me to kiss you again?" I love those kind of characters! It's so much fun to read. But only if she likes him too or will fall for him. Haha.
Danny i love you!!!!! Joy!
More(:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:33 pm

weeee!! cute!! and cute nilang dalawa!!! Nice one Danny XD

i want to read more
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Number of posts : 2361
Location : Manila, NCR, Luzon, Philippines, Asia, Earth, Milky Way
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://castelfranca.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:50 pm

KAI wrote:"do you want me to kiss you again?" I love those kind of characters! It's so much fun to read. But only if she likes him too or will fall for him. Haha.
Danny i love you!!!!! Joy!
More(:

geez..tnx for reading..don't worry..it'll be a long fic... Twisted Evil
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:51 pm

nicoleaika wrote:weeee!! cute!! and cute nilang dalawa!!! Nice one Danny XD

i want to read more

tnx for reading..i'll update tomorrow...happy new year to all of you! tongue
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:54 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
nicoleaika wrote:weeee!! cute!! and cute nilang dalawa!!! Nice one Danny XD

i want to read more

tnx for reading..i'll update tomorrow...happy new year to all of you! tongue

happy new year too
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:33 pm

i scanned through those books about the the what to do and dont's on our wedding...this thing makes me so tired...and what makes me more tired is seeing those bunch of books in lined of those more books at the back..
"this is so tiring..." i stretched my arms.."maybe....it wouldn't hurt if i'll take a nap for a sec." i look around if there's someone out there looking out for me..."good then i shall take my nap..." i said all giggly...i yawned...

------------
"what is that girl doin' right now?" Danny wondered sitting in a couch.." maybe a surprise visit can't hurt.." he said with an evil grin...Danny entered the palace and ask around...he found the princess sleeping on a table...covered with books...he walk towards her and stared for a long time...
"she must be tired..." he said softly and fixed her hair....he actually can't resist her beauty and he really really wants to kiss her...but he got distracted when Lendi woke up..
"ah!" i yelled.."what are you doin' here?!" i yelled again..
"ssshshhh..don't yell...we're in the palace..." he covered my mouth and oh god..it smells so good...wait a second..what the heck am i thinking...so i bit his hands...
"ahhh!" he yelled..."why did you do that?!"
"who's yelling now?!" i said smirking
"oh yeah!" then Danny pushed me over and tickled me..
" please...stop!" i cried my heart out..."that tickles..." then i kicked him but it was because of me moving so much..then danny bent over..
"oh my god..i'm so sorry..." i moved towards him and look at his face.."are you alright..?"
"i'm fine..." he said
"oh..ok then...you were fine" i moved back
"did you even care about me?" he asked me sarcastically
"it was your fault anyway...." i blamed him " if you didn't tickled me first i couldn't have kicked you.." i reminded him
"you're such a brat!" he said facing the other way.."i'm not talking to you!" he said childishly
"i'm not talking to you too..." i said in reply " you shouldn't have just wake me up..."
"if you didn't wake up..i should have kissed you by now.."he whispered
"you were saying?" i asked him
"huh?" he asked " i didn't say anything.." he defended
"i'll just continue my rest.." i rest my head on the table..
"hey hey hey..." he pulled my hair.."you can't sleep..you should study..."
"ouch..." i complained " i thought you weren't goin' to talk to me!"
"it's my wedding too and i don't want mistakes during the ceremony.." he said arrogantly
"you think you're already perfect?!" i smirked "well i think i'm giving my soul to a jerk!"
"come here..." he invited
"what?!" i asked in fear...
"come closer.."
"why should i?!" i asked having 2nd thoughts...
"just stared for one minute... right straight into my eyes..."then i did it just as he instructed ...what is this guy planning....? then he snap his fingers
"so?" he asked
"what so?" i asked back
"what did you find out from that staring..
"oh..!" i said getting the idea " well..you're a total cutie.." it slipped out of my mouth..
"did i just say that?" i asked myself
"of course you did.." he said grinning..
"did you put a spell on me?"
"no..what do you think of me? a witch...?" he said " it's just my charm" he said bluffing!
"well...i'll never fall on your charms again!" i said getting back from studying...
"yeah sure..whatever you say.." he said "oh..and by the way...before i forgot...wipe your drool..."
"what?" then i noticed..i just drooled...how embarassing...i wiped it..."hey..where are you goin'?"
"leaving..." he said waving..." i can't believe she just said that i was a cutie...haha..."
"see you tomorrow...at our wedding..."he reminded me....i totally forgot...

To be continued...
leave comments and happy new year to everyone...!!! bounce
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Danny is soooo awesome here! i think i'm gonna fall inlove with him! (but i won't 'cause i'm totally inlove with Harry! :<3: )

he's still hiding his feelings for lendi! i also like the part where he said, "do you want me to kiss you again?" :><:
ooohh!!! nakaka-kilig! hahaha!

post more please??? can't wait! Joy!

this is wonderful! Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:15 pm

PuDd_T wrote:WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Danny is soooo awesome here! i think i'm gonna fall inlove with him! (but i won't 'cause i'm totally inlove with Harry! :<3: )

he's still hiding his feelings for lendi! i also like the part where he said, "do you want me to kiss you again?" :><:

aww...thank you...it really mean so much to me..LOL..don't worry..i'll post more..i like harry before but i moved on to danny...LOL... Razz happy new year
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:18 pm

pati tuloy ako na excite sa fic..LOL...hindi ko kasi alam kung anong mangyayari kasi nga wla akong drafts..LOL.. geek
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Hahahaha. Danny's hands smelled so good. I want to smell it!
Again, I love you Daniel!
More(:
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 pm

i imagined it... the scene is soooo cute!! both of them are so cute together!!! next chap!!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:
PuDd_T wrote:WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Danny is soooo awesome here! i think i'm gonna fall inlove with him! (but i won't 'cause i'm totally inlove with Harry! :<3: )

aww...thank you...it really mean so much to me..LOL..don't worry..i'll post more..i like harry before but i moved on to danny...LOL... Razz happy new year

hehe you're very much welcome Very Happy Dougie used to be number 1 for me.. but then i moved on to Harry Smile but i still like Dougie though flower

Happy New Year to you too! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 pm

hahaha. CUTE CUTE UPDATE!!! clap
It was funny when she bit his hand!! Go lendi!!
Danny's so so cute. haha.
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerstien Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 am

update ka na!!
Joy!
the wedding's today! laugh together
Kerstien
Kerstien

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-26

http://www.myspace.com/xxanothersadsongxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 am

Kerstien wrote:update ka na!!
Joy!
the wedding's today! laugh together

afternoon nlang kaya..kasi nandito pa mama ko at kuya...LOL..anyways...4 songs pla kinanta ni taylor..our song*throws her guitar* then..... love story, forever and always and change... Cool
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:38 pm

" i can't believe this is happening..." i told myself silently...i gave everyone a sweet smile as i walked down the aisle....the ground has a red carpet on it and white petals scattered...it was a dream wedding come true but not in this state..i mean i was set up by my parents for crying out loud...

well,,,aside from liking the wedding decorations..i actually liked my wedding gown..it was a princess gown of course...a haltered straps in it...beaded gown.. it has an antique style and with a full train and tailored.At the top of the train has the complimentary matching design of crystals that are hand sewn to the small of the back at the train’s pleats. sighs...

this is so annoying...i'm almost at the peak of the carpet..then i saw that face...if only this is a normal wedding..i would punch him and run away..you know like at movies...and someone out there would actually save me...my real prince...

"looks like you're dressed up today.." he grinned at me
"whatever" i told him and he took my hands and lead me to my chair...so the ceremony went on..you know just like a normal ceremony on churches... and how i wish i could disappear in front of those people inside the church..have i mentioned there's a million people watching us right now on TV??!!!..that's why i can't have mistakes...urgghh..the ceremony almost ended but i could almost kill the priest when he said those last words..."you can kiss the bride"
"you better give me a peck or else..." i threatened him..he grabbed my waist and gave me a long but soft kiss...
i'm glad that was over...the people cheered and did i just saw my mom crying? i can't believe she's crying and my dad's actually holding up his tears..i could laugh right now...i finally met Danny's parents..just now..weird...

"congratulations..." she congratulated me...
"thank you..." i thanked Danny's mom and hugged her...she's a queen too and Danny's dad gave me a kiss on the cheek..then we went on with the ceremony which is the reception at the palace...we sliced the cake, we had our pictures taken...
"hey Danny.." i called him laughing..
"what are you laughing about..??" he gave me a serious look...
"look out.." i warned him pointing at his back..he looked but nothin' was there
"there's nothin' in---" he turned and i put an icing at his face..
i giggled so much that the reporters were laughing at us...this is the worst day of my life yet i'm trying to make it fun...
"what are you tryin' to do?!" he said acting up so fierce...he grabbed my hand and lead me to the cake..
" oh no!" i said trying to get out of his grip but i can't ..."what now?"
"let's see..." he put a big pile of icing on between my nose and mouth.....not that big but bigger than i actually got...but it was like i had a mustache on
"you're so despicable.." i told him..
"you started it and you might wanna take that off.." he pointed at the icing..."don't let them take pictures..cry baby.."
"i won't...i'll let them take pictures of me so that they'll know how despicable you are.." i told him facing the reporters..the audience enjoyed our show and laughed..even our parents laughed...
"really...?" he asked me smirking " let's see about that.." he removed the icing by kissing me..ewww...disgusting..that was so horrible..i've had enough of this virus in my body...but i kissed him back and i heard them cheering and saying how romantic..it's so not romantic..

Danny let go first then i slapped him..
"gasp!" everyone said...i faced them..
"sorry..." i told them and faced Danny.."sorry" i apologized to him showing my cute expression and kissing his cheek..the part where i slapped him...and he actually gave me the first sweet smile...wow...that's a relief..

this is the worst/best day of my life cause i had my freedom to do anything i want because it was my wedding day..NO TRADITIONS at all...but it was the worst at the same time..i'm married to the one i've known for like 1 month? or 2 weeks something..sheeshh...what was that all about..??
now the wedding's over and we've been set up again! we're in this room and we have one bed...oh my goodness...what am i goin' to do??

To be continued...
Leave comments...
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  PuDd_T Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:18 pm

ROMANTIC! I love you

even though i am not a very big Danny fan, but i still like him, i really find this sweet!

he held her by the waist and gave her a long but soft kiss! waaah!!

i really like it! soo much! cheers cheers

update soon! Very Happy
PuDd_T
PuDd_T

Back to top Go down

Post  anika Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:15 pm

hahaha. the icing bit was very very cute!! hahaha. Danny was really cuute!
I love it.
Update soon! cheers
anika
anika

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Dun dun du-dun. Dun dun du-dun. Dun dun du-dun dun du-dun dun du-dun. Yay wedding!
Ohmygah! That was so romantic when Danny kissed her to take the icing of!!! LOL she kissed him back! But she doesn't like Danny?
Awww Danny's sweet smile!!! cheers
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm

thank you so much for leaving comments and for reading my fic...

i'll update soon!!!! Razz
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  kaisthelimit Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:24 pm

ButterflyBibish wrote:thank you so much for leaving comments and for reading my fic...

No, thank YOU so much for posting your fic in here~ Very Happy
kaisthelimit
kaisthelimit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoleaika Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 am

weeee!!! wedding!!! Congrats Lendi and Danny! Very Happy

btw... yeah... agree about the icing part.... it's cute!!! and it's romantic XD

cute update!!! want more!! Joy!
nicoleaika
nicoleaika

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterflyBibish Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

KAI wrote:
ButterflyBibish wrote:thank you so much for leaving comments and for reading my fic...

No, thank YOU so much for posting your fic in here~ Very Happy

thank you..that's sweet... Embarassed
ButterflyBibish
ButterflyBibish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next