McFly Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

+9
kaisthelimit
mcflyJBdarch
bear eyes
meah XD
cathrel
Jessica!
maia 8D
Dana
carmzy_sweetness
13 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  mcflyJBdarch Thu May 29, 2008 5:02 pm

nice chapter.. so sad.. Sad awww... Sad
theyre so sweet..
*kilig*
=)
thnx for updating!!! weeeeeeee!!
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Some Things Never Change (FINISHED!!!)

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm

*My plans got cancelled this afternoon and I suddenly had inspiration pop in my head. I'mma put up an addage now. Only about four more chapter to go guys. *sniffle sniffle*
Anyways...here ya go. Hope you like this. Not worthy

CHAPTER 16: GOODBYE, PLEASE DON'T CRY

I stood in front of dad's coffin. I was no longer crying because I somehow understood that he's in a better place where he will no longer feel any pain and that he'll always be watching over me and my family.

They gave us a few minutes to pray before they lowered the coffin. Only a few people were invited. Some of mum and dad's friends and our relatives.

"I love you. Thank you for everything." I said softly as I placed the white rose I held in my hand on the coffin. I closed my eyes and said a little prayer for the soul of my father. I took a deep breathe before opening my eyes and walking back to where my family and Danny's family sat.

"Are you okay?" Danny whispered as I slumped down beside him. I nodded.

The priest did the final blessing and they slowly lowered the coffin into the grave. I stared into space not paying attention. My mother was crying then and so was my sister. Not me though.

He's in a better place. He's resting now. I told myself over and over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a small gathering for all the people who came to the burial. Danny's family volunteered to host it seeing as neither me, mum nor Klara were in the mood to prepare anything.

We headed in silence to their house where there was a simple preparation. At the table, I picked at my food with my fork, not really feeling in the mood to eat anything.

"Judy, condolence again. Klara...Blake..." Mum's friend said as she said her goodbyes. I nodded my head and as she left, I stared at my mum.

"Excuse me please. I'm sorry." I muttered to whoever cared to listen. I stood up and walked up to the bathroom on the upper floor of the house. I sat on the edge of the tub as I covered my face with my hands. I sighed loudly and just kept my gaze on the floor.

"Blake." Danny's voice called from the other side of the door. "Can I come in please?"
I stayed silent; my eyes still afixed on the floor. Knowing me well, Danny pushed open the door and knelt down in front of me.
"What's wrong?"
I shook my head lightly before looking at him with a sigh. "Have you ever felt so empty and lost and down and pained...and lonely?" I looked him hard in the eye and waited for him to register my question.
"I don't want to lie by saying yes because I honestly haven't." He replied. I dropped my gaze on the floor.
Danny placed his hand on my cheek gently and I lifted my gaze to him.
"Let's go in my room." He looked at me.

I stood up and he did, too. We walked silently to his room. When we reached it, I made myself fall on his bed and he sat on the chair beside it.

"We can just sit around...or you can talk to me." Danny offered. "I'm okay with whatever."
I rolled on my belly and propped up my head with my arms. I stared at Danny and he stared back at me.
"Anything on your mind?"
"I think I need a vacation. Come to think of it, mum and Klara do to. I think I'll get us away from here to recollect our thoughts and all." I said randomly.
"Yes. You should do that." Danny agreed with a small smile.

I stared into space as things started running in my mind. I sat up on the bed; face more serious this time.

"Listen, I have to be honest with you..." I started. Danny sat up straighter and looked at me with fear in his eyes.
"It's not very fair that I'm dragging you on while I take care of these family issues I have. I mean, you've been there. I didn't call you for a week because I was too busy. The way I see it, I still have a long road to trudge before all these problems mellow down."
"Why Blake?" Danny sat still.
"I just don't see it as fair on your part. I barely have time for you and that pains me as much as it pains you."
"I think we can work it out." Danny argued. I shook my head slightly. Danny stood up and sat beside me.
"Just be honest please. Is there someone else?"
"What?! Gosh! No. I just need time to sort out all these things in my life. I don't want you to be dragged into them. I can't let you get dragged into them." I looked at him. He nodded.

I knew he understood.

"Just know that whatever happens, I'm still here. I'll be waiting for you to come back to me." He said; taking my hands in his. I pulled him into a hug.
"Thank you, Danny. For everything."

To be continued...

Last edited by carmzy_sweetness on Thu May 29, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://twitter.com/#!/akoBooding

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu May 29, 2008 5:16 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:nice chapter.. so sad.. Sad awww... Sad
theyre so sweet..
*kilig*
=)
thnx for updating!!! weeeeeeee!!

lol! Was typing up the next bit when you commented. lols.

Not worthy Thanks so much Not worthy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Thu May 29, 2008 6:07 pm

weeeee!!! just read it!!!

nice chap.. are they actually breaking up!?!?!

cant wait for more!!! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu May 29, 2008 6:08 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:weeeee!!! just read it!!!

nice chap.. are they actually breaking up!?!?!

cant wait for more!!! PBJT! PBJT! PBJT!

I dunno...I guess. Hahaha

Thanks again for reading! PBJT! PBJT! <---- haven't done this in a while

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Thu May 29, 2008 6:14 pm

I dunno...I guess. Hahaha

Thanks again for reading! PBJT! PBJT! <---- haven't done this in a while

awww.. sad..

heeehee!!

lovin the fic!!!
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Thu May 29, 2008 6:15 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:awww.. sad..

heeehee!!

lovin the fic!!!

Hahaha. Not worthy thank you Not worthy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Thu May 29, 2008 6:18 pm

haha. Smile

no problemoo!! Smile

PBJT!
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:39 pm

I only have about four or three more adds to go. I'm going to finish this before our school starts. Meanwhile, here's a new add.

CHAPTER 17: OUT OF ORDER

I wasted no time in planning our vacation. The sooner I get out of the house my father strived to buy for us, the sooner I will feel better. We were scheduled to leave the next week, but somehow, something was keeping my heart here in Bolton. I figured it was just me missing my father and I desperately tried to ignore it.

The day after dad died, I called work explaining everything and asked if I could have a leave. Surprisingly, Betsy was sympathetic and assured me work will be okay even if I’ll be away and that I should take all the time I needed.

Danny was amazing as well. He visited us quite a lot just to check, but we never talked about the break up.

“Blake?” The front door opened.
“Living room.” I called. A few minutes after, Danny appeared in the doorway and made his way on the couch beside me.
“How are you holding up?”
“Same as always.” I shrugged and faced him. “What brings you here?”
“Just checking to see if you guys need anything. Do you?” He glanced at me. I shook my head.
“I also came to tell you me and the guys are going back on tour this Wednesday.”
I kept silent and left my gaze on the coffee table in front of us.
“You okay?” Danny touched my hand but immediately drew back his.
“I’m fine.” I said faintly and turned to him.
“Well, I should go.” He stood up to leave.
“I’ll miss you guys.” I said as I stood up beside him. I took a step toward him and enclosed him in a tight hug.
“We’ll miss you, too. You can always call us.” He assured me and I nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the kitchen with a warm cup of tea. My mind was wandering as I stared blankly at the refrigerator door.

“Are you alright, love?” I glanced and saw my mother leaning against the doorframe.
“Oh. Yeah.” I gave her a quick smile. She shook her head and wiped away the stray tear that discreetly fell from my eye.
“Don’t you have plans today? Mall hopping with Rachel and Danny?”
“None.” I took a sip of my tea. “I broke up with Danny by the way.”
“Oh? Why so?”
“’Cause it’s unfair that he has to do everything to make our relationship work while I ignored him and tried to sort out my life. I just think he deserves someone who could love and care for him better than I can.” My mum and I stood in silence as she took everything I said in.
“You know, your dad wouldn’t want you to be here moping around. And about Danny, I respect whatever decision you make.” She patted my back and turned towards the door. Just as she was about to exit, she looked back at me.
“Just always keep in mind that that man loves you so much.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Thursday after the lads left, I sat on the terrace outside my room and stared out the cold night. The sky was amazing and I felt awestruck as I gazed up at the shimmering stars. I smiled slightly as I remembered the times my dad and I would camp out on my terrace and pretend we were in the wilderness. It was always just the two of us because Klara was scared of the dark and mum had to accompany her inside.

“Dad. I know you’re out there watching us right now. I hope you’re listening…” I started as I gazed up to the moon.
“I feel bad because I never got the chance to thank you for everything you’ve given me. I feel bad because I grew up too fast for you and mum. I feel bad because I said I hated camping out when really, it was everything I wanted to do with you. But you know what hurts me so bad and makes me cry a lot, daddy? The fact that I never said I love you enough. I’m just really hoping that you do know I love you.”

I wiped the tears that were falling freely with the back of my hand as I continued to stare at the moon in silence.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I grabbed my phone and held it against my ear.

“Yeah?” I said in a croaky, rocky voice.
“Blake, what’s wrong?”
“I was thinking about my dad is all. Don’t worry though, I’ll be fine.”

The reason why Danny called was to check on us again. He’s an amazing person. Even if he wasn’t here, he still called to check on us.

All the more reason why he deserved someone better.

To be continued…

Last edited by carmzy_sweetness on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

“Dad. I know you’re out there watching us right now. I hope you’re listening…” I started as I gazed up to the moon.
“I feel bad because I never got the chance to thank you for everything you’ve given me. I feel bad because I grew up too fast for you and mum. I feel bad because I said I hated camping out when really, it was everything I wanted to do with you. But you know what hurts me so bad and makes me cry a lot, daddy? The fact that I never said I love you enough. I’m just really hoping that you do know I love you.”

aww. that got me teary eyed.. Sad Sad Sad

i wish for moree!!! Twisted Evil
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:aww. that got me teary eyed.. Sad Sad Sad

i wish for moree!!! Twisted Evil

Oooh...as I wrote that, I was tearing up to. Hahaha
More soon. I promise. Not worthy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:34 pm

Oooh...as I wrote that, I was tearing up to. Hahaha
More soon. I promise. Not worthy

^ Hahaha clap PBJT! PBJT! PBJT! Rock On! Joy!

YIPEEEE!! thankz!!! flower flower flower bounce bounce
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:36 pm

^lol! NP. I'll prolly post it up tomorrow. Very Happy Guitar Joy!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:50 pm

yehey! imma check it out ryt away. Smile
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:59 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:yehey! imma check it out ryt away. Smile

Thanks2 Not worthy Not worthy. Apparently, you're my only reader who continues to read. The other's are prolly busy with before school starts stuff.

Again...endless thanks! Not worthy Not worthy

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:55 pm

Thanks2 Not worthy Not worthy. Apparently, you're my only reader who continues to read. The other's are prolly busy with before school starts stuff.

haha!! ur ryt.. they probably are.. Smile my pleasure!!! cant get over the fanfic. Smile i hope the endings gonna be good. Razz
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:01 am

mcflyJBdarch wrote:

haha!! ur ryt.. they probably are.. Smile my pleasure!!! cant get over the fanfic. Smile i hope the endings gonna be good. Razz

lol! What if it's not??? jocolor What a Face hahaha!!!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:01 pm

What if it's not??? jocolor What a Face hahaha!!!

so its gana be tragic?!? Sad
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:06 pm

^I was just asking!!! hahahahaha!!! Hahaha

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:19 pm

^I was just asking!!! hahahahaha!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
pfft. Razz my bad..
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:48 pm

Here's the next bit for you!!! (esp Cyra!)
Hope you like it.

CHAPTER 18: I’M LETTING YOU FLY

I carried my bag and followed mum and Klara to the departure area. The plane to Sydney, Australia was gloriously on time and I was genuinely excited for some time off.

As we waited for the other passengers to board the plane, I pulled out my ipod from my bag and put on my headphones. I randomly pressed play and Tom’s voice instantly rang in my ears.

“I can’t stop. I can’t stop loving you…”

I smiled to myself and felt my cell phone in my pocket before pulling it out.

‘Tom! I’m on the plane to Sydney. I miss you guys! Say hi to the other three for me! Love you!!!

xx’

I pressed send and turned of my phone. I rested my head against the back of the chair and closed my eyes.

--

I woke up to a nudge on my arm. I opened my eyes lazily and looked at the hand that continued to shake my arm. I followed it across the aisle where a man sat with a smile.

“What?” I asked him impatiently.
“Errr…honestly? I forgot why I did that.” He scratched his head sheepishly.
“Awesome.” I said sarcastically. “Well, you now have me awake. Might as well entertain me.” I shot him a snobby, bored look.
“Alex Conti.” He stuck his hand out.
“Blake McGregor. I don’t think you’re British. Are you?” I asked curiously when I noticed he had a slightly different accent.
“Hmmm. No. I’m Australian.” He smiled gleefully. “I think I can show you and your family around if you’d like.”
“Cool. I think they’d like that.” I smiled at him.

We talked more and I learned he was on a business trip to England. He was some sort of business man, he wouldn’t tell though. He was twenty-three and single and all that other stuff.

After our talk, we decided to sleep since the plane was only about half-way through and we were both very tired.

--

“Blake.” Alex’s voice slowly interrupted my dreams. I stirred a little before opening my eyes slightly.
“What? I need to sleep. We can talk some other time.” I waved a hand in the air.
“We’re here though.” He said with a chuckle.

I glanced out the window and was met by a very beautiful, sunny Australian morning. A smile crept on my lips and I was suddenly excited. I nudged my sleeping mum and sister and started getting up.

“Come on! Come on!!! Australia is waiting!” I said in a cheery voice.
“Shut up!” My sister muttered.
“Fine. Want me to leave you here on the plane? I have a very willing Australian tour guide here you know.” I pointed at Alex.

Slowly, but finally, the two started getting up and followed us out of the plane. We retrieved our suitcases and Alex showed us where the cabs were located.

We exchanged mobile numbers and I promised I’d call him as soon as I got rid of the jet lag. I was psyched and happy and the jet lag was not in my way.

When we got to the hotel, mum and Klara instantly fell into their beds and slept while I made my way around our suite admiring the views from windows. I opened the door to the terrace and stepped out into the warm breeze.

I was happy but I can’t deny the fact that there was a feeling of emptiness in me.

I wrapped my arms around me and gazed down into the busy Australian streets. For a while, I smiled again at the thought of freedom.

Remembering the four wonderful lads I left behind, I turned my phone on and read the two messages I had.

One was from Tom saying something about me being unfair and all that. The other one was from Danny.

‘Heard from Tom you’re on the plane. Call me as soon as you land. Take care.’

I smiled and closed my phone, my gaze on the beautiful, crowded street below. Tomorrow, I’m going to see the beautiful coastline of Sydney.

I can only wish Danny and dad were here to see this…

To be continued…

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:34 pm

yippeeee!! ahha! cant wait for chap 19.. Smile
is just that alex dude a random person she met??
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:42 pm

^Thank you!!!

Yeah he is. You know those people you randomly see and then just out of blue start talking with? He's one of those. lol!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcflyJBdarch Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm

You know those people you randomly see and then just out of blue start talking with? He's one of those.

hahaha!! ohh.. i see. Smile hahah!! thankz. Razz
mcflyJBdarch
mcflyJBdarch

Back to top Go down

Post  carmzy_sweetness Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:53 pm

mcflyJBdarch wrote:haha!! ohh.. i see. Smile hahah!! thankz. Razz

Np. And super thanks for reading! Not worthy Joy!

carmzy_sweetness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next